19 August 2009 - Cover

19 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Lisa introduced Dan and Cathy to Estelle as her friends from Trenton. They are going to visit his son and family, who also live in Calgary. Dan and Cathy were also introduced again to John and Burt’s sister, Carrie. Lisa told Estelle the plans for John’s funeral, the viewing times, and the cremation. Dan’s phone chirped, and he excused himself to answer it. Hanna and Jenny kept busy watching TV with their cousins Tom and Eric or reading magazines.

“That was the guy for whom I left my name and number about the Mustang. Please forgive me if I leave for a couple of hours to look at it,” Dan said.

“I’ll go with you, Dad,” Cathy offered, going to him.

“I’m sure that Burt can drop us off at the hotel so we can change our clothes, and we’ll meet you at the funeral parlour,” Lisa said.

“I’m sure that Burt has stripped off my clothes and fucked me several times with his eyes,” Cathy commented, sitting on the passenger seat.

“As if that has bothered you before. Do you think you and Burt will fuck before we fly home?”

“Daddy, how can you think that?” She smiled. “I might have to try him out just to see if he’s any good.”


Dan looked at the covered Mustang as he went to the front door. A dog’s bark announced their presence.

“Hi, I’m Dan Hayward, and this is my daughter, Cathy.”

“Hi Dan, I’m Joel Kincade. It was nice to meet you both. So you’re interested in my Mustang?”

“I sure would appreciate a good look at her. I have an 08 yellow GT as my daily driver and recently sold my 07 Shelby.” He took out his phone to show him the pictures.

“A Shelby, I think I’m jealous. I can always make time for a Mustang lover. Just let me get my fact book.”

“I could see that Joel likes your cleavage,” Dan told Cathy.

“Maybe my great-looking body can earn you a discount on buying the car,” she joked, kissing his cheek.


Joel reappeared with a thick book and the car keys.

Dan helped him lift off the cloth-lined cover, revealing the beauty of the Mustang’s lines in the sunshine.

“I love the bright yellow.”

“She was repainted during her full restoration two years ago. The paint is new, but the original grabber yellow.”

“She looks like she just came off the showroom floor.”

“It’s originally from Texas. In all her forty years, she’s never seen a snowflake.”

“I see it’s a four-speed standard.”

“Yes, a four-speed, wide-ratio toploader. It’s a true number matching 351 rebuilt and strengthened from a factory 290 horses to 350 and increased the torque from 385 to 400 foot pounds. She’ll easily lay rubber. As you can see, it’s a real shaker hood with the 351 on each side. Of course, you know that the rear seat holds down flat for extra room. It has a nine-inch rear end with a limited-slip differential called Traction-Lok.”

Joel raised the hood with the large matte black painted square and pinstriping, the square opening for the shaker letting in the sunlight. Dan gazed at the engine compartment; everything looked pristine. Cathy leaned closer to look at the engine, giving Joel a good view down her low top.

“Every piece of technical information you’d need to know about the car from bumper to bumper is in that book your daughter is holding. Every oil change and service is documented. It has power steering, power brakes, and air conditioning. There are 42,348 original miles on the odometer.”

“Just over 65,000 kilometres,” Dan said, converting the distance to metric.

Joel surprised Dan by handing him the car keys. “I figure you’re not a tire kicker.”

Dan unlocked the driver’s door and slipped behind the three-spoke steering wheel, scanning the dashboard cluster of gauges. “It’s been so long since I started a carb engine.” He pressed halfway down on the accelerator and turned on the ignition. The starter caught, and the engine instantly came to life. Dan feathered the engine, hearing its power.

Joel came to the driver’s door, so Dan lowered the window. “It has AM and FM radio with a cassette, and under the dash is a flip-out CD player. The sound system was also upgraded to give a good, rich sound. Though, being a true Mustang driver with a strong V8 under the hood, you rarely want to listen to the radio.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.