19 August 2009 - Cover

19 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Dan, Lisa, Cathy, Hanna, and Jenny returned to the hotel in a sombre mood. “What can we do to brighten our spirits?” Cathy asked.

“Let’s go for a swim and enjoy the hot tub,” Jenny suggested.

“It would be a shame if our sexy thong bikinis remained dry,” Hanna agreed.

“Daddy, you have to wear your red Speedo instead of the white one; it shows your big cock easier,” Cathy said, handing it to him.

“You just want to show off my beer gut,” he joked, patting it lightly.

“Your eyes will be enjoying the men there looking at our almost naked bodies,” Hanna added.

They gathered in Lisa’s room, with her holding her bikini. “You don’t want to swim with us?” Hanna asked, going to her.

“I’m not very good company right now.”

“Come on, Mommy, you need to relax, besides needing a good fucking from Dan,” Jenny said, going to her.

“Probably the first time since I met Dan that I don’t feel much like him fucking me.”

Jenny went to her, taking her bikini from her hand, then slipped her dress, bra, and panties off her. She helped her on with her bikini and kissed her. “You’re going to try and make me have fun, aren’t you?”

“We all are, so expect some naughty fun in the pool and hot tub.”

Dan put on a T-shirt that didn’t cover the bulge of his cock in his Speedo.


The girls were quite the eye-catching sight walking down the hallway in their thong bikinis and carrying a towel. Men’s eyes looked at the mostly naked women; the eyes of the women were centred on the bulge in Dan’s Speedo.

They entered the male and female locker rooms and were required to shower down before entering the pool area. The heat and smell of chlorine hit them as they walked along the deck to find chairs to sit on.

Lisa sat on a lounger as the others entered the pool. There were shrieks of laughter as Dan chased each one in the swimming pool. When caught, the girls teasingly slipped his hand inside their bikini top for a quick tit feel. Jenny captured Dan, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his shoulders. His hands became her seat as he walked her around. If no one looked her way, she’d sneak a kiss from him. Hanna took her sister’s place, enjoying her few moments with him.

Cathy pinned him against the wall in the shallow end, releasing his cock and balls from his Speedo. She had to be careful of her hand actions; the small ripples on the surface indicated she was stroking his cock.

Dan kissed her and, drying off, went to Lisa. He sat with her as they watched the others play. “I guess I’m not very good company right now. I have a lot to think about.”

Dan took her hand and said, “You’ll make the decision that is best for you and the girls.”

Hanna and Jenny came to Lisa, convincing her to join them in the pool. Cathy dried off and sat beside him, immediately slipping her hand inside his suit.

“I’m sure people near by can see your hand inside my swimsuit.”

“Let them watch.” The back of her hand folded back his suit, and his cock was in view for a brief second. Dan covered his midsection with a towel as Cathy’s hand action was obvious; she was jerking his cock.

“Are you going to give me a hand job?”

“No, we’ll fuck again before going to sleep.” A couple walked past them, and she continued to stroke his cock and smiled at them. “Daddy, I love that we’re sleeping in the same bed on our vacation,” she let them hear.


“Come on, Dan and Cathy, join us in the hot tub!” Jenny said.

Dan slipped his cock back into his suit. The size of it being hard showed through the thin material. Cathy took Dan’s hand, walking him the long way around the pool to the hot tub. The half dozen or so people looked at his hard cock sitting sideways in his suit. Jenny wanted to lean up and nibble on his cock as he and Cathy sat in the six-person hot tub.

Jenny was quick to release his cock, and Hanna’s hand joined hers to stroke it. “Careful girls, or you’ll make me cum.”

“Mom, when can Dan fuck us again?” Jenny asked.

“Maybe in a few days.”


They decided to return to their rooms and go to bed. Dan and Cathy repeated their lovemaking from the night before. This time, it was Hanna who cuddled against Dan during the night. His cock nestled between her ass cheeks, and his hand caressed her bare breast.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.