Alice at the Library - Cover

Alice at the Library

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Alice is at the library trying to write her term paper, but she's distracted by a cute boy at the next table

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Fiction   Illustrated   .

blond girl sitting in front of laptop

Email to Ami

Hi Ami

I’m at the library. I know I should be working on my term paper, but it’s so hot in here, and your email about your sister’s wolf dream didn’t help. Almost too hot to think. I’ve already had to unbutton two of my shirt buttons. The cute boy at the table facing me isn’t helping either. He’s so hot! Every time I look up he’s looking at me. I can see under his table. I can see he’s got a boner. I guess this means he can see under my table. I guess this means he can see that I’m not wearing panties. Maybe there’s too much shadow for him to actually see my puss. My naughty clit feels so frizzly. One little touch and I’m sure I’d come. I’m contracting myself. Squeezing my cunt. I think I’m starting to seep. I wonder if the guy can smell my cunt scent. Another shirt button unbuttoned. His boner seems to be getting bigger. If only I could touch my clit. If I get up and go to the bathroom, do you think he’d follow? Follow me straight into the girls and straight into the stall and fuck me up against the wall just like that? I’m so wet. Soooooooooooooo wet! Okay, Ami, I’m going to get up now. Walk by him into the girls. I’ll let you know what happens.


Librarian looking at blond girl’s screeen

Oh Ami, you’ll never guess what just happened!!! Well, not just. About an hour ago. No, I didn’t get up to go to the washroom. I was going to, I swear, but just then the librarian, Miss Rachel, was standing right behind me. She was reading my email to you over my shoulder. Oh God, Ami. I was so embarrassed. I just froze. Except for my heart, which was like leaping out of my shirt. So much that maybe the last two buttons popped open. I’ve always had such a huge crush on Miss Rachel. “I’m afraid I can’t let this pass, young lady,” Miss Rachel said, and I was quivering so much I couldn’t say anything. “Do you know what’s wrong?” she went on. I shook my head meekly. “I’m sure you do. There is only one ‘o’ in ‘so.’ You knew that didn’t you? Unless you meant ‘sew’ with a needle and thread, in which case there are no ‘o’s.’ She chuckled—this little ‘heh heh’ sort of a chuckle,’ and then she said, “Or do you think I’m mistaken?” I was still quivering. Still frozen. Still with my heart going like crazy. She said, “Well, maybe we’d better check. Would that be a good idea?” I wasn’t sure what she was talking about. I just sat there. And she sat next to me, and the next thing I knew her hand was between my legs. Ami, her fingers were in my puss! One finger at first. Then two. Then three. And she was finger-fucking me. I gasped. She went “Shhhhh,” and she kept finger-fucking me, and the juicy squeak and squelch of her fingers in my cunt got louder and louder, and I couldn’t help it. I came. And her fingers stopped but she curled them inside of me and I came again, even stronger than before, and it was all I could do not to scream. At last I calmed down, and Miss Rachel let her fingers slip out, and she raised them up to her nose and sniffed and to her lips and tasted, and then she looked deep into my eyes and smiled, and said, “You were right. My apologies. You were soooooooooooooooooo wet.” And she touched her wet fingers to my nose and to my mouth, and then she got up and left. And I’m just sitting here completely drained.

Back Door

Alice knew she couldn’t stay at the library all night. But she was afraid to leave. She was too embarrassed to encounter Miss Rachel again. She thought maybe there would be a back door she could slip out. So went looking, down a long hall, around a corner, and right there was Miss Rachel. “There you are!” Miss Rachel said. “Are you lost?”

“No,” Alice mumbled. “I was looking for a back door.”

“The rear entrance?”

“Yes.”

“No problem. Just follow me.”

So Alice followed her. “Right in here, honey. Just put your laptop down on this table.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.