21 August 2009 - Cover

21 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Lisa tells the families her decision if she and the girls are going to live in Calgary, or Trenton. Dan and his family are treated to the hospitality of his son Kevin, and daughter-in-law, Leslie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

“I’d love for us to start off with Kevin fucking Cathy as she gives Dad a blow job. Before we begin our sexy fun, just to help you both perform longer, you’ve got five horny pussies to satisfy.” Leslie handed them a Viagra, and they washed it down.

Dan had Cathy stand, and they embraced in a lover’s kiss, her full tits flattening against his chest. He slid her thong from her hips, and she stepped from it. She knelt, pulling down his Speedo, releasing his semi-hard cock, and sucking on it several times.

Kevin went to them, had Cathy stand, and took her in his arms. Her tits pressed to his chest as brother and sister had their first lover’s kiss. She accepted his hand to her breast, then she knelt, pulling down his Speedo. Kevin’s semi-hard cock sprang out, and she eagerly sucked on it.

Dan had Cathy sit, spreading her legs, with Leslie’s husband and dad taking turns licking her pussy. They placed a knee on the seat close to her, and she caressed each cock in her hands. Cathy alternated sucking on each one to help activate the little blue pill.

Lisa went to Leslie, taking her in her arms, sharing kisses, and fondling each other’s breasts. They felt a tug on their thongs as Hanna and Jenny pulled them down their legs.

Leslie watched as Kevin placed Cathy on her hands and knees on the lounger and came up behind her. He rubbed the head of his cock, and she reacted, taking all seven inches in stages to the base. Leslie sat, spreading her legs, as her husband began to fuck his sister. She, in turn, began to suck on Dan’s cock.

“Fuck, this is all I ever imagined it would be!” Leslie began to rapidly finger her pussy and massage her tits, watching the family incest happen.

“You look very sensual, pleasing your pussy. Let me do that for you,” Jenny offered, going to her knees between her legs.

“I guess I’m the first one to enjoy your pussy. I notice us women, we all keep our pussy shaved.”

“I love showing it off to men for Kevin and me. I love being a slut for him more than just two days a year.”

“At least several times a year?”

“Yes, sometimes more! I find lately that I tease my boys with the odd pussy flash.”

Leslie began to moan as Jenny licked and fingered her pussy. Joining the fun, Lisa had Hanna sit beside Leslie as she licked her daughter’s pussy. Lisa had Leslie lean against her, sharing tender kisses while Hanna sucked on her nipples.

“Fuck, what a family!”

“Kevin, look at Leslie.” Dan motioned with his hand.

He looked over to see Jenny eating her pussy, with Lisa kissing her and Hanna’s lips on her nipples.

“Dad, you sure must have one hell of a time in bed with your wives!”

“I sure do!”

“And his kids!” Cathy added, pausing from her dad’s cock.

Leslie’s moans of pleasure were growing louder and more frequent. She kept her hand on Jenny’s head as her pressure built. “Oh fuck, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She released.

“Hooray! I made Leslie cum!” Jenny shouted, then eagerly lapped up her fresh juices.

“Why don’t you two continue? I have a new pussy to fuck,” Dan said, moving away from Cathy.


He went to Lisa, kissing her and feeling her hand caressing his cock. A warm sensation greeted it as Hanna took his long rod in her mouth for several sucks. Dan thanked her with a kiss, then knelt beside Jenny. She eagerly accepted his exploring tongue and a hand forming on her firm breast. Dan motioned her aside and sampled Leslie’s pussy before moving up between her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.