21 August 2009 - Cover

21 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Lisa tells the families her decision if she and the girls are going to live in Calgary, or Trenton. Dan and his family are treated to the hospitality of his son Kevin, and daughter-in-law, Leslie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Everyone remained naked, with the women teasing Kevin not to harm his cock while barbecuing.

More talking and joking carried on with Jenny taking Dan into the swimming pool and wrapping her legs around his waist. “I love you, Daddy.”

“I love you, Jenny.” She managed to press his cock partway past her pussy lips.

“I’m very glad that you, Hanna, and Lisa are staying with us in Trenton.”

“To be honest with you, we were never going to move here to Calgary. Our love and lives belong with you and the family.”

“I sort of thought that but had to let Lisa say it was so.”

“Okay, you two love birds; time for dinner,” Lisa teased them.

They stepped from the pool, the cool water doing nothing to shrink his cock. They dried off, and everyone enjoyed hot dogs and hamburgers.

The incestual nature continued with Cathy sitting between Kevin and her dad, alternating stroking their cocks while trying to eat her meal. Lisa, Hanna, and Jenny had their incestual fun fingering each other’s pussy. The meals finished, more drinks were poured, and they relaxed by the pool.

Kevin looked at Jenny, who was walking across the pool deck towards him. She straddled his thighs, his cock staying hard, the head poking gently as her slit. “You were good to my Cathy, so I would like you to fuck me too.” Jenny surprised him by placing his hand on her firm tits and kissing him. She put his arm around her, holding her closer.

“Can you tell me a little about your boys as I fuck your big cock?” She asked, pressing it to her slit.

Kevin let out a soft moan as the warmth of her snug pussy enveloped his cock. Leslie, seated beside him, couldn’t believe Jenny’s casual approach to fucking. Jenny surprised her by leaning in to kiss her as she rode his cock.

“Mark and Tony are good kids, handsome like me, with their mother’s eyes.”

“You are very handsome with a nice big cock, just like your dad’s.” She combed his hair with her fingers and kissed him again. “Do they have a girlfriend?”

“No. They’re more interested in playing hockey in the winter and baseball in the summer.”

“I know they are very curious about sex because I’ve seen them sneaking looks at us fucking in our bedroom. I must admit that I do tease them by flashing my bare pussy at them accidentally on purpose or letting them see some tit,” Leslie added.

“I don’t think they did much except kiss a girl after a school dance date,” Kevin said.

“I’m certain that Mark and Tony are still virgins, though I do know they jerk off. I’ve found cum stained towels in their rooms, and our selection of porn movies sometimes goes out of order or one is missing.”

“I wonder if they have been curious enough about sex to give the other a hand job or suck on the other’s cock?” Jenny asked.

“That’s possible,” Leslie replied, rubbing Jenny’s back.

“Riding your cock like this is nice; doggy is very good too, but will you put me on my back and fuck me?” She desired.

“You sure seem to enjoy fucking for being so young,” Leslie mentioned.

“Dan and I fuck on a regular basis. He’s a great lover and has taught me plenty about sex and love. He jokes that I have him fuck me more than fucking a few of his wives.”

Jenny held onto Kevin as he stood and placed Jenny’s petite body under him. “Your cock is so big, it stayed in me. Dan can do that too.”

Kevin looked into her eyes as he took over the fucking. She guided his lips to each nipple, then accepted his exploring tongue. Her heels went to his hips, changing the depth of his attack.


Dan went to sit beside Lisa. She smiled at him as he sat, taking his cock in hand and casually stroked it. “How are you doing, my love?” He asked, placing his right arm around her.

“I guess better than I should. I’m not playing the part of a grieving widow very well. I’m stroking my lover’s cock as Cathy is licking my pussy, and Hanna is licking Cathy’s. I should feel worse than I do about John dying.”

“Maybe you’ve already shed your tears of grief and want to get on with your life.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.