Naughty Mom - Cover

Naughty Mom

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young mom wants to be a slut and asks for help

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

I have been such a bad woman and mother. I have been reading stories on line and wished it was me in them. The stories I have read are all about being a slut, owned by another person and made to perform all sorts of nasty, kinky things. I might have bit off more than I can chew, but I do so enjoy being used like my master is making me do.

My name is Robin Smith and I am a black mom of teenage boys, which happen to be twins. They are 14 and I think their appetites for sexual pleasure is going out of control. I’m 38 years old, and single. My body is kind of petite, with measurement of 32-24-34. The boy’s father, my husband left us right after the boys were born, so I’ve had to raise them by myself. I don’t mind, because I love my boys and want to make them happy. I am in real estate, selling houses and have done well. I sell a lot of houses and get good commissions from the sale, so I am well off. I’m not a rich person, but I’m not wanting for much, except my need to be used.

The boys are always looking to see if they can catch me naked. I think they have seen me naked a few times, but the latest was when I was in the shower. I was rinsing off when I heard the sound a phone makes when a picture is taken. I thought I saw a glimpse of something moving by the door and quickly grabbed my robe, ran to the hall, but it was empty. But, I’m sure they saw me naked and took some pictures of me. I just hope they don’t share them with friends. Knowing them, they’ll look at them while they jerk off dreaming of seeing mom naked and using her for their pleasure, which I don’t plan on ever happening.

I still needed someone to take charge of my life for me and didn’t know which way to turn. I was reading a story about a young girl being made to become a slut in school and it turned me on. Then, I thought, maybe if I contact the author of this story, he will make me his slut. So, that is what I did.

I sent him a message through storiesonline.net and asked if he could give me an email, since I knew a woman who wanted to talk to him. He replied and said he would, but why didn’t that woman talk to him there. I told him I did, because I was that woman and needed a master to control me and make me a true slut.

We talked a little bit on the websites mail system, but he wanted my email. He gave me his eventually and I tried to send him something, but it kept coming back, so I asked him to send me an email and gave him my address. He said his came back too and then he figured out I had given him the wrong address.

But, after a while, both of us kept trying and I finally got mail from him and sent a reply. It worked this time. I sent a reply to let him know it worked and sent a picture of myself, since he wanted to see what I looked like.

I don’t know why, but when I took the picture I removed my blouse and pulled my bra down so he could see my little boobs. He loved the picture and wanted more. I was afraid to send him any of me fully naked though. I had heard stories of girls who sent naked pictures to others and they ended up on line for all to see. Then those girls would usually lose their jobs and some even ended up in jail. So, I was being careful.

He asked about my pussy wanting to know if I had hair or I shaved. I told him I was bald down there and he wanted to see it. He also told me that I do not have a pussy. He said good girls have pussies, sluts have cunts and that is what I was to call it from now on. He also said that I have tits and an ass from now on.

So, I wanted him to control me over the internet and I took a picture of my bald cunt, showing him all of it. I sat back, put my legs up to my ass, which allowed my cunt to be seen in full view. I snapped the picture and sent it to him saying, this is my bald cunt, I hope you like it.

He looked at it and said, ‘I love it. I could lick it and then fuck it. Thanks.’

So, after that it began. I said I had to go show a house and he told me he wanted me to go without panties and I did. It felt funny not having anything over my cunt, but it is what the Master wanted. So, I showed the house and the people who were looking at it had been to view it 2 other times. They had looked at other houses, but kept coming back to this one. When we left, they said they would contact me either that night or the next day to let me know my decision.

Well, the next morning I had good news for my new Master, who said he was Master C!. When I contacted him, I told him that I had to go to the office today to complete the contract since the couple called and wanted the house I showed them. Master C! was happy about that and said I should not wear panties or bra when I went to get all the paper work done.

I got dressed, without the panties or bra, but the blouse I put on was kind of tight and a little sheer. My big nipples were very visible under the blouse, but I thought nothing of it. I met Brenda and Sam at the office and we got the paperwork all finished and they were on their way to owning a new house.

Then, when the last paper was signed, they said they wanted to take me to lunch, so off we went. I don’t mind having lunch with my clients and most of them pay for my meal. So, I got in their car with them and we went to a restaurant for lunch. We ate and then before we left, I had to use the restroom. Brenda went with me.

Once in the restroom, Brenda said, “Look, Robin, I noticed Sam looking at your tits ever since we got in the office. And I also noticed you do not have panties on. So, I guess you are nothing but a little slut and I want Sam to see your black cunt and you will show it to him.”

“No, Brenda, I can’t do that.” I told her.

“If he doesn’t see your black cunt, I will tell him to pull the contract we just signed. Now, when we go back out, you will show him your black cunt. Understand?” She insisted.

I nodded, thinking I can’t do this, but maybe she wasn’t serious. Maybe I could give him a little look and then it will be over. We didn’t go back to the table, but Brenda said, “There is a nice little bar down the street and we need to grab a couple drinks before we leave.”

I tried to say no, just take me back to the office so I can get all the paperwork together and sent in. But they both insisted, so we ended up in a little bar, which seemed to be nice. Brenda took us to the back where there was a booth with a horseshoe type bench. It was darker back there and that is where I was so humiliated, I couldn’t believe it.

I had to sit between the 2 of them and we ordered our drinks. Then Brenda said, “Pull your skirt up and show Sam that black cunt.”

I didn’t want to do it here in public, but reached down and pulled the bottom of my skirt up to my waist, exposing my naked bald cunt. Sam reached out and rubbed it. The waitress came back with our drinks and then left.

As soon as she was gone, Brenda said, “open up your blouse and show us those black tits.”

I was too afraid to do anything else. I couldn’t lose this sale and if I didn’t do as she wanted, they would pull it and I would be out of a good commission, so I unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it apart, baring my naked tits to them.

Then, they went to work on me. They both played with my nipples, pinching and rubbing them, making them stick out like crazy. I just sat there and let them do as they wanted. Then, they took turns playing with my cunt. They each would rub it some and stick a finger inside me. I was told to just sit there and drink my drink.

I did what they wanted and finished my drink. Once they had finished their drinks, I was told to redress and they would take me back to the office. I was a nervous wreck by the time we left that bar and they drove me back to my office.

Before I was let out, Brenda said, “You belong to us now and will do whatever we want. Now get out slut.”

I got out, went to my office, gathered up all my things and went home, where I proceeded to get drunk. Yes, I got wasted and slept away the night when I fell asleep or passed out. I don’t know what it was.

I hoped that my little episode with Brenda and Sam was over, but when I checked my messages, I had one from Brenda who said she wanted to talk with me and wanted me to meet her at that same bar we were in.

Well, I sent a message to my Master and told him what happened and then told him she wanted to talk. He said check to see if there was anything else and when I did, I told him it was just to talk. So, I decided to go. Maybe I shouldn’t have, but I did.

We met at the bar and sat at the same booth and for a while we just talked. Brenda wanted to know more about me and I told her everything. I told her I had 2 young boys, was single and then told her I was a slut and needed to be humiliated. I even told her about Master C, my online master. Well, that was all it took and I was told to strip naked and get under the table.

I guess between the drinks I had last night and the one I was drinking, along with my crazy need to be dominated and humiliated, I stripped naked, crawled under the table and then was told to lick her pussy. I did as I was told to do and licked her to a very good orgasm.

What I didn’t know was, that Sam was close by with a camera and he videotaped it all. I found out when he came up to the table, still filming the naked black girl under the table. Once he got there, he pulled his cock out and told me to suck it. Well, I got into this myself, so I took his cock in my mouth and sucked on it till he shot his cum out and into my mouth. I swallowed it all.

Then, they allowed me to get up and get dressed and both said, “Now we really own you and you will do everything we say, or this video goes viral. Everyone will see it. If you behave and do as you’re told, we keep it to ourselves.”

I was trapped now and said, “I guess I’ll have to. I may not like it, but I will do as you say.”

We left the bar once I had my clothes back on and I went home. I cried a lot, but there was nothing I could do. I guess I brought this on myself when I said I wanted to be a slut and found me a master. So, I went home and had a couple drinks.

I sent Master C a message and told him what happened and asked what I could do. He felt sorry for me, but said there was nothing we could do, because they had me on video getting naked in a public bar, eating pussy and sucking cock. I was now a true fucking slut.

Nothing else happened for a while and Master C wanted me to show my 2 young boys my bald cunt. He told me to wear a skirt and when I sat down spread my legs so the boys got a look at it. I tried, but couldn’t bring myself to do it.

Master C kept telling me to do it, but I couldn’t. However, I did want to and kept telling him I would, but I just couldn’t.

A day or two later, I had an appointment to sell a house and when I returned from there, walking into my home, Brenda sat on the sofa with my boys. I asked what she was doing here and she told me she had brought a gift that her and Sam bought me for all the help I gave them in getting their new home.

She handed me a bag and when I pulled it out, I almost fainted. It was a blouse and skirt, but the blouse was so sheer, it would look like I was naked under it and the skirt was way too short to wear. I said I would put it away and try it on later.

But, she said, “No, we need to know how it fits you, so go change.”

I said, “I will later and let you know how it fit.”

She said, “Nonsense” and took me by the arm leading me to my bedroom. She undid my blouse and told me to get naked. I was scared, so did as she said and then I had to put that trash on. Once I had it on, she said, “OK, back out to the living room so the boys can see you.”

I didn’t want my boys to see me like this, but Brenda insisted and pushed me ahead of her. As I entered the living room, the boys looked shocked. They didn’t say anything, but I could tell by their eyes they were enjoying my show. They stared at my tits through the thin material.

Once all the way in the living room, Brenda said, “Just stand there, Robin. Boys why don’t you come and see how soft this material is.”

The boys got up and walked over to me. I thought they might feel the material on my sides, but that didn’t happen. They both reached up and felt the material right at my tits. They squeezed and pinched my nipples, which by now were rock hard and sticking out like erasers.

Brenda was giggling and smiling as the boys felt all over my tits. Then she said, “Now, feel the skirt. It is as soft as the blouse.”

The boys let my tits go and felt the front of the skirt and when they did, they pulled it up exposing my bald cunt. Now they have seen their mother’s cunt and touched her tits. This is not right, but Brenda was calling all the shots.

Master C kept insisting I let the boys see my cunt under my skirt, but I just couldn’t do it. They saw it when Brenda made me dress in that trash she brought to me, but they shouldn’t see my cunt any more.

Then Master C said, wear your panties and play with your cunt, cumming in them, then once you have cum in them numerous time, take them off and leave them where the boys can find them. I did what he wanted and when I had cum half the night thinking of what I was getting into, I took them off and put them in their computer chair, knowing they would find them and probably smell my cunt in them.

Everything was going well and the boys and I had planned a Saturday at the park, but it rained, so we stayed home to watch movies. I had a skirt and blouse on, just as Master C told me without panties or bra. We watched a little bit of the movie and the boys wanted the remote that I had. I told them no, that I was in control.

Well, that started a little wrestling match between the 3 of us. They got me down on the floor and both started tickling me. One of them ticked my ribs and his hands went over my tits occasionally and the other worked on my bare feet. At one point, they had my legs up in the air and spread apart. They could look right down into my bare bald cunt. I knew they had seen it and I tried to close my legs and get away, but they held me in place and both got a good feel of my cunt while tickling me. I was laughing so hard, I couldn’t stop them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.