Naughty Mom - Cover

Naughty Mom

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Young mom wants to be a slut and asks for help

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

Getting home that night, I told the boys and Master C what happened. The boys liked it that I was caught naked and humiliated. Master C also liked it and told me to go to work naked tomorrow also.

So, I guess I would have to leave my clothes at home, but Master C gave me a way to put clothes on, in case I needed to show homes. He said to carry some clothes to work with me and that way, I could put something on. But, I had to leave home naked and come back home naked. I was ok with that.

But, before going to bed, I saw another message. It said, ‘I hope you need gas in your car, because I want you to stop and get gas. You will be naked to pump it.’

I went to sleep, dreaming of being naked where everyone would see me. It was humiliating to strip naked like I did, but I loved it all. I crave the humiliation and Master C is providing me the opportunity to do it.

Once up in the morning, I cleaned up and got ready for work. All I had to do was put shoes on and I picked out my nice heels to wear today. I got in my car and started to drive to work when I remembered I had to stop for gas.

I saw a sign for a station that was just a few miles from where I was and about half way to work. I figured I would stop there to fill up. I don’t know how Master C knew I needed gas, but I was close to being empty.

I drove the short distance to the station and pulled in. It was on the same side of the road as I was, so it was easy to get in and out again. I pulled up to a pump that was sort of in the middle of everything. I dug out my credit card and stepped out.

I walked naked to the rear of the car and started pumping gas. I made it so it kept pumping without my hand on the nozzle. Then, I stood there looking around to see if anyone noticed me. I saw there was a lot of people at the station, but only a few looked at me. It seemed like it was not unusual for a naked woman to be pumping gas. I was disappointed, but finished filling up and went to work.

I waked into my office, butt ass naked and everyone one else was there. The first thing I heard was from one of the guys, Steve. He yelled out, “Hey slut come here.”

I went back to his desk area and he had his cock out. He said, “I just closed on a house and need my cock sucked.”

I just got on my knees and took his cock in my mouth and sucked him off, swallowing all his cum. I then ended up sucking off the other 2 guys and eating out 2 of the women. All of it right there in the office, in front of everyone else. It was humiliating to say the least, but it is what I crave.

I did get dressed when I had an appointment, but stayed naked while in the office. It felt weird to be naked around the people I work with, but at the same time it felt good. I had wanted to do this for such a long time but never had the nerve to do it. I wouldn’t now either if Master C hadn’t told me to do it.

I drove back home naked, leaving my clothes in the office in case I need them again later. I had thought about being naked all the time, but was afraid I would be in trouble. I was almost convinced it would be worth going to jail if I could walk the streets naked and never put clothes on again. Of course, if I did that, the boys wouldn’t be able to have their fun with me and tell me to strip.

The next day, I went to work naked again and stayed that way all day. I didn’t have any appointments, so stayed in the office all day, naked so everyone could see me. I had made up my mind to call Sam to see if he could figure out a way I could be naked always.

So, I called him and he said he would get me an appointment with the commonwealth attorney to see if there was a way I could do it without being in trouble. The appointment with Mr. Davis was for the next day.

I went into work naked, but dressed to go to my appointment to see about always being naked. The appointment was for 10:15. I dressed just before I left the office and told Maggie where I was going. She wished me luck and hoped to see all of me the next day.

I got to his office and when we were alone, I told him I wanted to be naked always without getting in trouble or arrested. I guess Sam had already informed him of what I was going to ask for because he was ready with an answer.

He said, “Well Ms. Smith, I have done some research on this matter and have found a law that many do not know about. It says that anyone who is a practicing nudist can go anyplace they desire totally naked. Are you sure you want to do this?”

I said, “Yes sir, but how will anyone know I’m a legal nudist?”

He said, “I also found out that our licensing department has a registration form and an ID card to show you can walk about naked, showing off your body.”

“So, what will I have to do to get registered and where is the licensing department?” I asked.

“Ms. Smith, I will take you there and help you fill out the proper paper work and get your ID. But, on your ID, you will have to be photographed totally naked. Are you OK with that?” He told me.

“I will do whatever it takes if I can be naked from now on and be able to go shopping and out to eat naked.” I said.

“Very good, shall we begin?” He asked me.

I said, “Yes, I am ready and willing.”

Then he said, “OK, take all your clothes off. I’ll carry them for you and we will go to the licensing department.”

Oh, what the hell, I am going to be naked all the time anyway, so why not start now. I removed my skirt and blouse and stood before him naked. I wasn’t wearing a bra or panties, because Master C forbids it.

I handed Mr. Davis my clothes and he put them in a bag. Then he said, “OK, let’s go get you registered to be a practicing nudist. Once we do that, you’ll be able to walk the streets totally naked. If anyone asks, you will have your ID card to show them.”

We walked out of his office, down the hall into the elevator, which had several other people already in it. No one said anything about my nudity, but they sure go an eyeful. They could see every bit of my naked body. It felt strange to be the only one naked.

Getting to the license department, he held the door for me and inside I went. There were several people inside and all stopped what they were doing to stare at me. Mr. Davis walked to one of the clerks and said, “Ms. Smith needs to register as a practicing nudist. She understands that her picture must be taken for her ID card and to be put on file here. I’ll wait with her and walk her out.”

They got to work and gave me the registration form to fil out. I did so quickly and handed it back to them. Then I was taken to the side of the room and stood naked, showing my tits, cunt and face so they could snap a couple pictures of me. They had me turn to get a picture of my naked ass so they could put it on file with my registration. Then, I waited until they processed the paper work and came back with my new ID card and a registration card for me to carry with me.

Mr. Davis walked me to my car and said, “Good luck Ms. Smith. You have a great body and I like that you want everyone to see it.”

I said, “Thank you and I’m sure I’ll enjoy being naked at all times.”

I got in my car, drove home and sat there thinking of what I just did. I can go anyplace I want naked and won’t be in trouble for it. Everyone will see my naked body and I liked that. I even took my shoes off to wait for the boys to come home so I can tell them what I did.

I sent Master C a message to let him know how my meeting went and called Maggie to let her know I would be a full-time nudist. I asked her how she felt about having a naked realtor on board and meeting clients naked.

She told me it was no problem and she would love to have me on board as a nudist. Then, I sat and waited, but very nervous. Would my boys understand that I like being naked and that I wouldn’t wear clothes again? What would that do to the strip text they send me from time to time. Would they still want to fuck their mom or would they get tired of her cunt and mouth?

Once their school let out, they came home to a naked mom, which wasn’t unusual because they told me that I would always be naked in the house and yard. They were happy I was home and wanted to fuck me right away. I asked them to wait before they did because I had something to tell them.

They said ok, and I said, “Your mother is going to be a full-time nudist now. I have been registered and carry an ID card to prove I am authorized to be naked in public. How do you boys feel about that?”

They told me they didn’t care, as long as I still sucked their cocks and fucked them. I told them that will never change because I love their cocks. They said “Great, get in your slut bed so we can fuck your hot little cunt.”

I jumped up and went to my bedroom, laid on my back and they took turns fucking me. Billy was first and then Jeff and then Billy again before Jeff had me the second time. I love my boys and they treat me so nice. I was well fucked now.

We spent a nice evening together with all of us naked and I sucked both their cocks while watching TV. We went to bed and I slept like a baby. The next morning, I got up fixed them breakfast and they left for school shortly after they ate. I put on my best heels and walked out the door naked.

I got into work and all the others were there. Maggie stepped out and said, “Robin is now a registered nudist and will be naked from now on. But, here in the office, she is also our slut and will take care of all of us when we need it. Isn’t that right slut Robin?”

I said, “Yes, I am a slut and will satisfy all your needs. You can fuck me, I’ll suck your cocks and eat your pussies. All you have to do is tell me what you want and I’ll do it.”

Well, that’s all it took and the guys lined up in front of me. I sucked 2 cocks and the last one fucked me in the ass. That was done right in front of all the others. But, it didn’t stop there. I ate 3 of the women out while the others watched. But, no one saw their pussies but me because I had to put my head up under their skirts once they took their panties off.

I would have probably done more of them, but Sounds, one of the other owners came out and said, “OK, people, let’s get back to work. The slut can do you all later.”

Well that made the other women groan some, but they obeyed and everyone went to work. I sat at my desk, naked and took some calls. I wondered what my nudity would do to my sales. Would I sell more or less because I would be showing homes while I was naked?

I took another call that was a good start or so I thought. We had a small farm we had been trying to sell, but it wasn’t moving very fast. This couple wanted to look at it, so I set up an appointment with them and then told Maggie about it. She told me good luck and enjoy showing off.

I left the office and drove to the farm where the couple would meet me. They sounded like they had a German accent and they were both pretty big. Not fat big, just well-built big. They were there waiting and when I stepped out, they both just stared at me. I walked up to the, introduced myself and the woman said, “Why are you naked?”

I explained that I was a registered nudist and am always naked. They didn’t mind and said I was very pretty with a nice body. I showed the around the home there and they liked it. Once they saw the house, the woman said, “I think Roscoe would love you.”

The man said, “I think so too and so would our son.”

I was confused, so asked about Roscoe. They both laughed and the man said, “Come with us back to our hotel and let you meet him and our son.”

I said, “OK, I’ll follow you.”

Then the woman said, “I will tell you before we go. Roscoe is our dog and our son stayed behind to watch him while we looked at this place. Still want to go met them?”

“Yes, I do.” I told them. I knew I would be fucking another dog, but I wanted to do it. The first time in the park with that big wolf dog, I did enjoy it. I figured being fucked by a dog, was the way a real slut should be. So, yes, I wanted to do it again to see if it was different.

I followed them to the hotel and they took me to their room, which had an outside entrance. Once we got inside, I was introduced to their son and then the dog. I was told he was an Irish wolfhound and he was a big. I thought that if he fucks me, I’ll be a true dog fucking slut. He would be the 2nd dog I fucked and sucked and I knew he wouldn’t be my last.

Once I was introduced to them, the woman started undressing and it wasn’t long before she was standing naked beside me, in front of her son. Then her husband and son both stripped naked. The lady said, “OK, this is how it works today. The guys are going to fuck you while you eat my pussy. Do you have a problem with that Robin? If you do, we won’t buy the farm.”

I said, “No problem since I love fucking and eating pussy too.”

She sat down on the sofa and had me on my hands and knees if front of her. I put my face into her hairless crotch and began licking her juicy pussy. Once I started, one of the guys shoved his hard cock into my cunt and started fucking me.

I kept licking her pussy while the guy fucked my cunt. I loved doing that. Being used as the slut that I am. I felt the cock in my cunt begin to swell and he drove into me one last time and filled me with his spunk.

I continued licking the woman while the guy pulled his cock from my cunt. I felt empty, but not for long because the other one shoved his cock into my cunt and started fucking me. He was a bit smaller, so figured he was the son. He fucked me hard and fast and it wasn’t long and he was shooting his cum into my fuck hole adding it to the first one’s cum. The woman still had not cum yet, but I think she was getting close as I kept licking trying not to think about what the guys were doing behind me.

Then, I felt the dog jump up on my back and tried to get his cock in my cunt. He pushed around and kept bumping me, but didn’t get it in. Then suddenly he found a hole and drove his red rocket straight into it. The bad part was, it was in my ass, not my cunt. I had never had dog cock in my ass before and there was no way I could get him out.

He humped my ass just like it was my cunt and I felt him deep inside my bowels. I could feel his knot knocking on my ass and I prayed he didn’t put that in there too. But my prayers were not answered because he kept pushing and suddenly, my ass opened and he had his cock and knot all the way inside my ass and he was spraying his hot cum into me.

It felt like my ass was on fire. His cum was so hot, it was almost like it was on fire. But, I couldn’t do anything to stop him from giving me an ass full of hot doggie cum. The only thing I could do was take it and lick the woman’s cunt. As he was cumming in my ass, she was cumming in my mouth and she held my head in her crotch while she gave me her hot juicy cunt cum.

I had to stay like I was because the dog was still in me and she held my head tight in her crotch. I felt the dog move, trying to pull out of me, but it didn’t come out as easy as it would if he had been in my cunt. He was hooked to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.