Baby Sister - Cover

Baby Sister

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 18: Toy Chest

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 18: Toy Chest - Colombia is known for its coffee, its poppy fields, and its share of the sexiest women on Earth. Esperanza Blanco and her naïve young 16-year old daughter Maria are sure to wake you up and call you Poppy. America the beautiful just got two of the hottest. Marrying billionaire Oscar Barnett, Esperanza set their future to look bright. Yes, and no! Oscar and his five adult sons had motives, dark motives. Question is, did the Barnett's bite off more than they could chew? Maria was hungry.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

25042-18-baby-sister-ch-18-goddess.jpg

“How long has she been at it?”

Wiley Barnett stepped into the family room to see his older brothers Owen and Tyson sprawled out one of two large sectionals. Both were watching their new baby stepsister 16-year-old Maria Blanco using her thick new dildo over the 80-inch big screen TV screen in glorious technicolor. Petite Miss Blanco was screaming up a storm with her legs in the air and using both hands to ram her toy deep down inside her pink little cunt. Zooming their hidden cameras in and out Owen chuckled over the realistic effect. “Couldn’t resist following her toy in and out. It’s just like being there with her, ain’t it?”

25042-18-prep.jpg

“Two hours.” Tyson leered up and behind him at Wiley then laughed over it. Throwing a cushion at Owen to get him to stop toying with the camera angles became his next objective. Bodybuilder and Fitness Trainer Owen took the cushion and planted it behind his head for comfort. “This is what happens when we ignore her. Look at those stained bedsheets.” Owen pointed a pistol finger at the TV directing their attention to the massive wet stain between her legs. “We’re gonna have to change those for her.”

25042-18-barnetts.jpg

“Ain’t that Highbone’s job?” Wiley offered a queer expression. He had never in his life changed his own bedding. Rich boy privileges!

“Your job now! At Highbone’s age he might throw out his back, bad ‘nuff he changes her sheets three times a day. That, or Maria might jump his old bones.” Tyson grinned looking up at Wiley who stood leaning on the back of his seat like a vulture. “Daddy won’t like readin’ an obituary ‘bout Highbone three sheets to the dust in the wind.”

“That’s prolly why Highbone makes himself scarce here lately.” Owen shot a glance at them, “Can’t blame him I reckon. Laundry has to suck. As if I’ve ever done my own laundry.” Spoiled bastards!

Tyson agreed following up with, “She’s a trooper I’ll give Baby Sister that. She ain’t removed that coyote tail butt plug Wiley brought home since I put it in. She’s taking puppy love to a wHOLE new level.”

25042-18-double-up.jpg

“Doesn’t she poop?” Wiley laughed then winced at how he made that sound. Namely a farting noise!

“Gotta eat somethin’ substantial for that.” Tyson connected some dots. “The kid barely puts anything in her mouth that’s not one of us Barnett’s. Nutritious though Daddy says!”

“Let Us salad?” Wiley snickered! “cuCUMber dressin’?”

“Might be she’s worried about her momma being gone so long.” Owen pointed out. “Never been separated has to be hard on the gals. I bet Esperanza is pullin’ her pubic hair out worryin’ ‘bout Maria bein’ alone with us.”

“Pretty sure Daddy has her trussed up and doin’ his biddin’.” Tyson recalled his encounter with his new stepmother. Fine ass whore that she was his daddy busted him for playing with her. Not truly angry over it Oscar Barnett did put on a show to scare his new bride. Son equally!

Wiley poised a brow at the thought of his stepmother tied up and being taken against her will. Who was he kidding! She will--er--would! The last Coyote knew, Matthew his oldest brother had spoken to their father Oscar only once briefly as a check in without Esperanza knowing. Cell phones were prohibited as far as she knew. “Any more word from Daddy yet?”

“Not in a while. Matty spoke to him briefly.” Tyson relayed, “Hope Pop ain’t doing anythin’ stupid.”

“Any dumber than what we’re doing to Maria?” Owen scowled! “Not that I’m naggin’! I love that pussy as much as all you boys. Daddy did tell us to train Baby Sister to like sex. I’m thinkin’ we’ve done our part pretty damned good.”

“Speakin’ of ... you all thinkin’ what I’m thinkin’?” Wiley smirked darting his gaze from brother to brother.

“Tryin’ not to.” Unified tones spoke as one!

“I say all three of us go up there and watch her play in person. Coach her along.”

“She’s gonna toss her toy and jump into our arms. I can hear her now as she’s jumpin’ on her mattress ... FUCK ME! FUCK ME!” Tyson went all dramatic trying to mimic her soft sensual begging voice.

“Ain’t that WET HUMP ME! WET HUMP ME!” Too funny!

“Kid can’t get enough of that ole’ white devil.” Tyson grinned, “We got her hooked.”

“That’s what Daddy wanted us to do, weren’t it?” Owen stared awaiting a reply.

“Hook, Line and Stinker.” Wiley chuckled! “Wanna take her tail out and fuck her up the ass?”

“Matty said to wait a while longer.” Owen acknowledged!

“Did that stop you from wet humpin’ her before any of us, Owen?” Tyson brought up laughing at the term Wet Hump. It never got old!

“True! I just couldn’t resist being her first.”

“Second and third. Jacob fourth! Just leaves Matty to take Baby Sister for a ride.”

“Another reason for us to wait. Let Matty tap her bottom holler.”

“Where is ole’ Matthew anyways? Office is all dark and locked up.” Wiley looked back regardless that the office wasn’t in direct sight.

“Still with the lady FBI Agent he works with. They got chummy last night in Fortuna. Hope he don’t get too attached and end up bringing us trouble to Longhorn Manor.”

“Yeah, we can’t let Maria get close to any one person outside of us. Bad enough she’s begging to go down to the stables again. Hell, she wants to go there by herself. Kids gettin’ brave.”

“I say we let her sew her oats. More she gets laid the more she wants it, right?”

“We can tell the boys not to get too ballsy with her.” Tyson offered his thoughts. “Clint will keep the critters in line. Rubber duckin’!” Condoms!

“We goin’ upstairs or...” Wiley looked at the TV and discovered Maria missing from her camera over her bed. “Um? Fellas?” Their chatter led them astray. Not one of them saw her go MIA.

Owen quickly switched rooms to her bathroom. Nope! No sign! “Shit! Where’d she go?”

25042-18-tv.jpg

“Right here.” They heard her sliding and squealing down the wood banister. Once down she skipped like a five-year old the rest of the way into the living room. Hands behind her back as taught to make sure everyone got a view of her perky little tits bobbing about, nipples meaty and needy. Owen swiftly switched the TV to an old astronaut film to avoid her seeing her bed on the widescreen. She lost interest immediately. No stables today! Wagging her dildo in the air she danced around the sectional to sit beside Tyson. Holding her wet toy up she shyly pouted at him, “I need new batteries.”

“Damn! Those take D’s, don’t they? I don’t think we have any Sweetpea.” Tyson unscrewed the end to check them. “Yep! Big D’s.”

“What do I do now?” She questioned with innocence.

25042-18-sectional.jpg

“You can still use it without the wiggle Maria.” He leaned toward her in his seat with a wink.

“But I like to dance with, Silly Cone.”

All three paused a breath before laughing, Wiley taking the verbal lead. “Silly Cone? Why’d you name it that?”

“The package say’s Silly Cone.”

“Silicone.” Owen smirked. They all knew without his saying. Baby Sister was as dumb as a box of pop rocks.

“Ain’t you tired of using this ole’ thing?” Tyson playfully tapped her on the forehead, then her cheek, watching as her mouth gave chase trying to bite it. Too cute!

“None of you want to play with me.” She bashfully teased them in hopes she might change their minds. They had taught her well.

“Not true!” Owen sat the TV remote on the coffee table then scooted closer to Maria and rub her leg. “We all wanna play with you, Maria. We just ... well ... we’re kind of tuckered out.” Twice, sometimes three times a day each with her was breaking the older men down. The kid was insatiable now that she knew the ropes.

“It’s okay! I know you don’t like me anymore.” She shyly mumbled and inflated her lower lip in seeking pity.

25042-18-tyson.jpg

Shaking their heads as she beguiled them with shyness all three Barnett’s swarmed her with tickles and kisses. She couldn’t stop squealing and laughing. Finally, Tyson took Silly Cone and grabbed her right leg lifting her at an angle. Owen to her left followed suit until she was trapped and spread eagle. Wiley behind her snatched up her wrists and held her arms over her head so that all she could do was look amongst them in awe.

“We’re gonna play with you ... our way.”

“I want the real thing.”

“Not tonight! Tonight, you let us pamper you. Then, you show us how you take care of yourself. We know you been practicing; we hear ya yelpin’ up a storm.”

“I can’t help it.”

“Don’t think it’s wrong, you should always touch yourself when alone.” Owen directed her attention toward him. “To be a woman you have to practice gettin’ in tune with your body. Touchin’ yourself nonstop even if people are watchin’ is the woman’s job. Makes guys crazy!”

“I picture all of my brothers when I touch myself.”

“Oh, yeah?”

“It’s true.” Owen chuckled! “I’ve heard her call out all our names when practicin’.”

“Let’s get you nice and worked up.” Tyson winked, delicately prying her pussy lips apart to see her cute pink tunnel. He then guided her dildo up inside her incredibly wet cunt. Easing it in and out she whimpered watching it’s entry and exit as she bit her lower lip at the glorious sensations. “Feel nice, Baby Sister?”

“Yes. Please wet hump ... I mean, fuck me.” Her tone was irresistible.

“Sure can! With this... “ He moved the toy at a faster velocity sinking it deep until the handle nearly grew lost inside her. She took every inch like a ravenous pro. “Damn! Look at how deep I just pushed this sixth Barnett in. I’m barely holdin’ the end with my fingertips, she squeezes any tighter, this thing is sunken treasure.”

Owen shifted his free arm across her thigh and began massaging her clitoris while checking out how deep Tyson was plunging the toy. Gasping at his encouragement she whimpered an overly dramatic sensual whine. “That feels really good, Brother.”

“Maria? I want you to take over with using Silly Cone. Show us just how perfect you’ve become at using him.” Tyson motioned Wiley to let her wrists go. Once he did Maria claimed her toy from Tyson and instantly began challenging herself to fuck her pussy excessively hard. With her legs still prisoner to Owen and Tyson, she found them dragging her ass to the edge of the couch cushion and drawing her legs higher. “Plunge deep! Deep as it can go before having to dig it out.” She did just that, moaning vividly, her fingertips slick and wet struggling at points to pull it back out of her. Wiley feeling left out lowered both hands over her chest and began pinching her nipples. In reaction Maria tilted her head back to stare up at Wiley over her brow with the most amazing eyes in Texas.

“Now this is what I call a toy chest.” He jostled her boobies. “All she needs now is a baby pacifier.”

25042-18-plunger.jpg

All three Barnett’s laughed as Maria enjoyed his tweaking, her gaze now lowered to observe his pinching tugs. Cocking her head upward again, she absorbed Wiley’s expressions as she fucked herself with both hands, forcing it to the point she was losing her grip. Tyson resorted to help her in getting it back out before letting her reclaim it chose to advise her. “Maybe not that deep.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.