Baby Sister - Cover

Baby Sister

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 7: STUD HOaRSE

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 7: STUD HOaRSE - Colombia is known for its coffee, its poppy fields, and its share of the sexiest women on Earth. Esperanza Blanco and her naïve young 16-year old daughter Maria are sure to wake you up and call you Poppy. America the beautiful just got two of the hottest. Marrying billionaire Oscar Barnett, Esperanza set their future to look bright. Yes, and no! Oscar and his five adult sons had motives, dark motives. Question is, did the Barnett's bite off more than they could chew? Maria was hungry.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

baby-sister-ch-07-maria-horse.jpg

Tyson and Wiley Barnett followed their hired stableman Clint Barlow and their new baby sister Maria Blanco into a dingy, dimly lit barn. Horse stalls were lined up twenty suites deep from front to back in its massive capacity. Joining Maria, Tyson took her from Clint which made her feel slightly better, safer definitely. Reaching a stall with a beautiful white filly wearing a bright red ribbon atop its mane. Leering her head over the wooden railing Maria brightened up and danced in step claiming both of Tyson’s hands. “Brother! Betsy is beautiful.” The horse shared a blissful whinny and nodded her head in response, increasing the girl’s joy. Giddy was an understatement.

“See ole’ Betsy Lou thinks you are too. Climb on up the rails there and pet her brow. She won’t hurt you none.” Tyson lifts Maria by her bare hips to assist in her climbing up a mere two rails until standing on them. From there Betsy was directly next to her and playing bumping her head into her newfound friend. Reaching over Maria delicately stroked the horse’s snout and let out a shrill squeal of disbelief. While she pets the horse Tyson rubbed his adorable baby sister’s cute little ass, even going so far as slyly parting her cheek to let Clint see her butt pucker. Slobbering at the view Clint beside him dared to make contact of his own as Tyson withdraws his palm to let her think it was his hand on her butt instead of Clint’s. Clint offered a silent whistle then drew back before being caught. Standing further back Wiley Barnett wanted to laugh but kept it civil.

“Got a carrot on you Clint?” Tyson asked.

“In my pants. Oh, wait! That’s my ... I’ll go grab a couple.”

Stepping away Tyson continued rubbing Maria’s left butt cheek, Wiley easing in rubbed her right. She was so mesmerized by the friendliness of the horse she didn’t even look back. The brothers were hard as rocks. “Hello Betsy. I am Maria.” She melted their hearts in just that introduction.

“Soon as you give Betsy there a snack, we’re gonna bring her out. Looks like Paco’s grabbing Buckshot, and Cortez for me and Wiley. It’s good that you’re making an impression on Betsy before riding her.” Tyson informed her. “She will trust you now.”

“Brothers? Are those men staring at me still?” She refused to look back for herself, preferring to run her fingers through Betsy’s blonde mane.

“Sure are. They know a pretty girl when they see one.” Wiley patted her bottom lightly.

“Should I make an impression on them too?”

“Couldn’t hurt. A guy feels left out if he doesn’t get a hug.”

“I will be right back Betsy.” Maria climbed down and turned away from the stall. Spotting Miguel first she held her breath and walked up to him and embraced him. His eyes rolled back white inhaling her scent. “I am sorry if I offended you.”

“A hug made up for it.” Miguel grinned at the Barnett’s as he rubbed her back then inevitably patted her ass, “You are forgiven, Senorita Maria.”

Sheepishly grinning she twirled on her left heel and marched across the barn to face Loomis. The second eldest of the bunch boasted a serious woody, not bothering to mask his tent. She hugged him feeling his dick curl upward under her chest. Everyone was just so tall in Texas. While she felt his erection jabbing at her, Loomis Vaughn felt her tits crush against his abs. “I will be your friend.” She lifted her chin to look him in the eye with the warmest smile he had ever seen. Those dazzling eyes took his soul in a single breath.

“Friends need better hugs than this.” Loomis bends at the knee and lifts her body into the air. Her arms circling his neck she squeals. Gripping her ass to hold her up he winks at her, “Now this is hugging level.”

“Then I shall hug you very tightly.” She beguiles him with innocent eyes. Hugging him Loomis Vaughn squeezed her ass so tight he left finger impressions in her left cheek while his other hand slid up her back to her neckline and gripped her neck. The strength he exhibited made her gasp as he held her almost as if a baby and turned his body from side-to-side. She suddenly didn’t fret, oddly recalling her childhood when her mother and nanny would do much the same. Finally, he lowered her to the ground. Smiling with spirit she turned away and searched for others.

“She’s getting a mite chummy all of a sudden.” Wiley winced.

“Kid’s fighting her shyness the only way she can. She’s just going for it.”

“Wish she’d go for my dick.”

“What are you bitching about? She’s spent more time draining your well dry than any of us.”

“Still! I long for the day we mount that tight little cunt.”

“When the time is right, I’m right there with you, Little Brother.”

Maria found George and Billy the youngest of the bunch tossing hay in for the other horses. Halting their pitchforks to welcome her they sat them aside to check her out. “I wish to apologize for my shyness. I am trying to get over it. May I have a hug?”

“I was hoping you might give us some lovin’. We get really lonely out here.” Billy aimed for sincerity while holding his arms out ready for an embrace.

Jumping at the chance Billy picked her up like Loomis did also dancing in a circle with her. His lift drew her higher until her tits were literally in his face. She gasped unable to avoid giggling as he hugged her chest to his face. Eyes bulging, she felt drool on her left breast. Moving in behind her George hugged lower planting his cheek on her ass as he awkwardly forgave her. His warm exhales crept between her butt crack making her graduate to goosebumps. A lengthy hug of inhaling scent the boys heard a whistle to break it up.

“Come see us whenever you like Maria. We’ll have Betsy ready any time you want to ride.”

“Thank you. May I get down now?”

“Oh! Yeah, sorry.” The boy chuckled, “Just letting you know I think you’re really nice.” Billy grinned and lowered her slowly so that her tits brushed over his chest. The maneuver coaxed her nipples into raising to deadly proportions. Shivering at their sudden rise Maria blushed. “None of that.” Billy lifted her chin, “You don’t need to be embarrassed. We want you to be comfortable around us. Feel free to steal a hug whenever you want.”

“Okay.” She turns her back to Billy and throws her arms out for George. Regardless of his backside hug she wanted a real one. Leaning down he drew her in patting her back lovingly. Shaking her head she pouted, “Friends hug better than that. Loomis told me so.”

“Well fuck me.” George lifted her higher than Billy had, her breasts literally on top of his scalp. In her sudden rise she lost her hat, falling to the ground between boys. Giggling at his reaction to her advice she felt not only George holding her ass cheeks, but Billy applied his index finger to her tushy toying within her crack. She whimpered faintly at being touched in an intimate tease but bit her lip. After a tight hug George brought her down slowly, letting her tits smother the sides of his face. A tongue licked between her cleavage made her tense up. Once on her feet she blushed hard and bent over to retrieve her cowboy hat. Both boys leaned into one another checking out her tight little clam. She hadn’t even noticed them rubbing their crotches out of intense tightening in their jeans. Standing up straight and putting her hat back on, off she went back to Tyson and Wiley. No looking back!

Clint stood holding out one of two carrots for her to feed Betsy. Taking it she climbed the wood rail and fed Betsy, giggling at her chance to rekindle with new friend. Behind her all three men lightly rubbed her ass, the brothers prying her cheeks while Clint posed that second carrot right up to her pussy. It was just for laughs until Maria leaned a bit and the veggie toyed along her vagina making her quickly stand up straight. This time Maria looked back then down at their hands.

“Did I get dirty?”

“Yep!” Wiley took the lead, “Dirty little girl you.” All three men then brushed at her backside. Clint shook his head and took a bite out of the carrot that had rubbed amid her obviously wet snatch. She tasted good even if he wasn’t fond of raw carrots, the rest of the carrot went to Betsy.

A sudden jolt Tyson slapped her bare bottom, “Let’s ride.”, then pulling her from the rail. “Open the gate, Clint.” He wanted to open his zipper. Hell, they all did. Moving Maria out of the way Clint opened the stall and stepped in to claim the already attached bridle, walking Betsy out into the interior. Maria was in awe of the horse’s size.

“She’s so big.”

“Shouldn’t that be he’s so big?” Wiley chuckled.

“Betsy is a girl silly.” She retaliated.

“Alright! Enough Manatomy lessons Coyote! Maria?” Tyson guides her to Betsy’s left and points at the stirrup dangling from the saddle. “Put your left foot in this stirrup and pull yourself up over the saddle until seated.” Making three separate attempts, teetering with her foot caught in the stirrup Maria wisely begged for help. Laughing at her Tyson reaches between her legs and lifts her up, Maria squealing at his palm over her pussy. A firm finger directly poised along her clitoral area brushing against it all the way toward the saddle.

On the way up she whimpered, while he encouraged her to pull herself up the rest of the way once he had her in position. However, he lingered in any final boost of assist just to torture her hormones by his provocative touch. Not only that but the holding out gave Clint and Wiley a good look at her butt pucker as Tyson’s thumb invaded that area. Trying her best to hike her right leg up offered the guys a good look at Tyson’s grip over her cunt. Wiley did show support by telling her, “Almost there Maria.” In his mind all it would take was inserting fingers and both virginities would have been taken. Once high enough to cast her right leg over the saddle inch by inch she straddled Betsy. While she recovered from his stimulating lift Tyson let Clint see the wetness on his hand. It was not sweat.

“I did it.” She threw her arms in the air triumphantly, her boobies dancing for any onlooker to enjoy. All of the stable hands clapped and hollered making her smile brightly. Good job chants made her clench her fists and throw them in the air with excitement. Peering down at Tyson beside as he patted her upper thigh then rubbing it briskly, she trembled. Her pussy was on fire, and she could not explain it. It was also sticking to the leather beneath her.

“Took you long enough Squirt.”

“I squirted this morning.” She stuck her tongue out at Tyson not even connecting the dots that exposed her earlier sexual release. The surrounding men had a clue when Tyson turned away to rub his goatee as if wiping his face. His wink was a telltale sign. Imaginations ran wild.

Clint taking over for Tyson brought Betsy’s reins up for Maria, “Hold on to these loosely until you want Betsy to start walking. Do not raise your voice too loud or she might think you want her to run. Keep your feet in the stirrups to support your balance in the saddle.” All while explaining the driver’s course Clint stared at her snatch now that her legs were wide in straddling the horse’s back. That labia was tight and almost breathing like a fish gasping for water. He could even see her wetness puddling on the leather saddle just beneath her thighs. She was naïve enough to think he was just concerned about her safety. He was, but he wanted to appease his lust more at the moment. “Above all else, until you begin your actual ride you need to show Betsy love. Pet her mane there.” She leans forward doing just that, drawing Clint’s eyes to inspect her fierce nipple protrusion, they were like tiny yet meaty bullets. “Hiyo, Silver!” He mumbled and licked his lips.

“If for any reason Betsy decides to run you hold on to that saddle horn right here and tighten your thighs around the saddle. You being naked your skin will mold to the saddle more than wearing pants which would slip around.” As he continued giving her lessons about how to make Betsy switch directions Paco Ruiz brought Buckshot and Cortez in for Tyson and Wiley to mount up. Maria watched her brothers climb into their saddles easily and pouted.

“You only got up there because you are giants.” She razzed them with her tongue.

“We get up easy when you’re around.” Wiley jested as the crew laughed. “It’s not our fault you’re a midget.”

“I am not a midget. What’s a midget?”

“YOU!!” The entire gathering spoke as one making her giggle. Easing next to her right-side Tyson tried to appear studly. She definitely absorbed his masculinity as her eyes explored him.

“No fair.” She pouted, “You should be nakie too.”

“Maybe on the way back.” He chuckled. “You might convince Coyote there, he’s the free spirit.” Tyson nodded at Wiley, who pointed at his bare chest, “Halfway there.”

“Alright, Maria. You understand everything Clint just told you?”

“Yes.”

“Thank Clint for helping you.”

She tilts her gaze to Clint on her left and smiles sheepishly, “Thank you, Senor Clint.”

“Is that a proper thank you Maria?” Tyson frowned. She shrugged uncertain what he meant, “Lean over and give him a kiss. He deserves it for trying to teach a woman to ride.” Shyly she listened and leaned left as much as she could, but it wasn’t enough with her right boot in the stirrup preventing her ability to stretch.

“If you want that kiss Barlow, you’re going to have to climb up there and get it. She’s going to fall off trying to reach you.” Wiley chuckled.

Clint just took advantage lifting up to kiss her left thigh, his tongue licking it just for meanness. She dropped her jaw gasping at his tongue. “Clint licked me.” She looked at Tyson for a reason why.

“I thought you liked being licked.” Tyson winked at her.

“I do, but I like to be licked right here.” She leans back to point at her pussy. Every guy there volunteered to lick her. Clint chuckled and patted her knee, leaving his palm there to see how long it would be before she grew too nervous over his touch.

“You can owe me a more proper kiss when you get back from your ride.”

“Okay.” She agreed.

“If you ask, ‘em nicely maybe the guys over there will lick you.” Tyson reaches over and rubs her right leg. She now had two men pampering her legs. She shivered and searched their eyes for interest. Trembling heavily, she rocks a bit in her saddle nervously, it almost looked as if she were riding a big cock. Blushing, she returns her innocent eyes back to the hands rubbing both of her legs. Whimpering she touches base one more time with each man’s expressions. It was if they required an answer from her. Tension was thick in the air.

“Tyson?” She whispered his direction, “What am I to say?”

“You’re the one that likes being licked Lil’ Sis. That shyness has to go.”

“I know.” She pouts slightly then turns her attention toward the stable crew, “You would all want to lick me?”

The men moved in closer to her left forcing her to look down at each of them. Clint removed his hand from her knee and palmed the stubble of his 5:00 shadow. “Where was it you liked licked again?”

She leans back slightly in her saddle, taking her reins in one hand to free up her other. Placing fingers on her clitoral area she shows them. Men stood on their boot toes just to capture a glimpse of where she was pointing. “Right here. It feels really good there.”

“I’ve never licked a gal there before.” George prompted. “Have you Billy?”

“Nope! I don’t think Maria is serious about it no ways.”

“Yes, I am.”

“Horses are getting restless.” Tyson smirked, “Save the lick talk until we get back. Besides Maria there might change her mind.”

“No, I won’t.” She gets pouty. “You guys told me a girl can’t become a woman until she lets a man know what she likes. I LIKE LICKED.” She excites her tone of voice.

“Well, now! That’s a girl demanding attention.” Clint puckers his lower lip.

“I know what I want.” She shares a childlike voice of innocence. “I want to be a woman before mommy comes home from her honeymoon. My brothers are teaching me how.”

“Tell you what, Lil Missy...” Clint wiggles the toe of her boot playfully, “You come back from your ride, and we’ll see if you still want licked. None of us here has ever done that so we need to talk about it some. If you can be patient with us, we’ll consider it.”

“I have lots of patience.”

“No, you don’t.” Wiley laughed, “You follow me around like a lost puppy.”

“I just like being around my new brothers.”

“Well, consider us your new uncles.” Clint patted her calf.

“I have uncles?”

“You do. It’s just not these goofballs.” Tyson rolled his eyes. “Come on Maria. Gently coax Betsy and let’s go.”

“You may walk Betsy.” She leans forward and points. Betsy sensing her request, mainly because Tyson on Buckshot began walking toward the exit, followed along. Maria was grinning from ear to ear thinking she was in control. Behind her the stable boys clustered close to one another admiring her sweet little ass.

“Daaaaamn! Those Barnett boys found themselves one dumb filly.” Loomis sighed.

“Dumber the better.” George snickered.

Billy concurred, “Man, I hope the Barnett’s let us fuck that gal.”

“She’s their new baby sister. Show some respect.” Clint knuckle slapped Billy on the shoulder, then chuckled, “She can ride my saddle horn any time she wants.”

“Let’s set up the poker table. We can lick her on that.” Miguel offered a good idea.

“Finish shoveling the stalls.” Clint grunted, “Can’t enjoy her if we’re smellin’ horse shit.” The crew went back to work. As if even cleaning those stalls was going to help.


Outside in the sunlight the three amigos rode side by side, Wiley and Tyson opting to stay close just in case Betsy bolted. She was a mild natured filly, but it wasn’t often she could sew her oats, so their worry wasn’t heavy hearted. Watching Maria enjoying herself the boys just had to stir up the hormonal curiosity within her.

“We’re proud of you Maria. You shoved that shyness aside and took control over your needs.”

“I did?”

“You just asked those boys to lick you. That took guts.” Wiley acted impressed. “You may just have a Barnett in you somewhere.”

“I want to have a Barnett in me.” She was just that naïve, not even knowing how her words sounded.

“Oh, trust us, you’re gonna find plenty of Barnett in you here soon.” Tyson smirked. “We Barnett’s stick together like glue.”

“Quit talkin’ about glue around the horses Ty. They might think we’re takin’ ‘em to the factory.” Wiley laughed. That went waaaaay over Maria’s head.

“I think the fellas liked you, Maria.”

“I hope so. I don’t want anyone to dislike me.”

“Only way to make sure is to hug them a lot. The more body contact the better. A guy needs to know a girl wants to be friendly.”

“I like hugging. George and Billy hugged me really tight.” She nodded her fond memory, “Why did they lift me so high to hug me?”

“Because you’re a shorty. Guys do not like to bend over to hug a gal. You’re in Texas Baby Sister. We do things differently than down there in Colombia.” Tyson pointed out. It wasn’t far off from being true.

“So, it’s okay to let them pick me up to hug me?”

“Absolutely. What I did notice about those hugs though, was you grew shy again. A woman leaps into that kind of hugs and pulls the man close to her.”

“But my boobies were right in their faces.”

“Doesn’t matter. Hug them to your boobies. Show them how much you respect them.”

“Okay Wiley, I will try again when we get back.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.