At Sunset - Cover

At Sunset

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Which is better, a great sunset, or great sex? Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

The man went down to the beach with his large wooly dog and his camera.

The sun was almost down. The water was dark, the waves low and slinky and slow. The woman stood in the water, out about twenty feet. She was wearing a red bikini.

“Am I in the way?” she asked.

“Not at all,” the man replied.

“Good,” she said, and she unfasted the top of her bikini and let it fall into the water.

The man aimed his camera.

The dog waited patiently.

Please Wait while image loads

The sun went down. The woman waded to shore. She had her bikini top in her hand. She and the man walked up the sand to the stilt cottage.

“Could you leave him outside?” the woman asked. “I don’t want him to eat my pussy.”

The man left the dog outside. “Now behave,” he said.

Inside, the woman walked up the stairs to the main floor and then up another set of stairs to the bedrooms. The man followed. The woman snapped on a light. She turned to the man. She touched her bikini bottom. “Almost dry,” she said.

“That’s good,” the man said. He set his camera on the dresser.

The woman smiled. Slowly she removed her bikini bottom.

Please Wait while image loads

“Would you like to eat my pussy?” she asked.

“Would you like to caress my quim?

“Would you like to taste my twat?

“Would you like to lick my vulva?

“Would you like to suck my snatch?

“Would you like to penetrate my vagina?

“Would you like to fuck my fuck hole?

“Would you like to come in my cunt?”

“All of the above,” the man said.

“Above and below,” the woman said.

“Inside and out,” the man said.

“More and more,” the woman moaned.

“More,” the woman gasped.

While the woman was coming, the cat wound itself around the woman’s ankle.

While the man was coming, the dog barked twice.

“Nice sunset tonight,” the man said, sometime later.

“Yes,” the woman said. “Good fuck, too. Tomorrow’s will be even better.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.