Beyond Freedom and Slavery - Cover

Beyond Freedom and Slavery

Copyright© 2021 by Nietzsche

Chapter 11: Sex therapist

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11: Sex therapist - A high school boy struggles with social changes of the pre-apocalyptic world, girl crush problem, and his existential crisis. He wants to be left alone and eaten alive by the alien swarm. His family and best friends try their best to sway his mind, to join the Confederacy. Will he allow it? How did they trap him?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   Caution   Slow   Violence  

I spent that peaceful night in Anne’s embrace, which helped to clear my negative thoughts and emotions. In the morning, I was awakened by shouting. Anne was not there as I expected and the door was open, with Beth calling out to me.

“Wake up, Neetz! We still have to go to school,” Beth said, trying to get me up.

Despite my best efforts, my body wouldn’t move, and my eyes closed again. Then, something landed on my bed, and I could tell it was Beth from her scent and warmth. Without opening my eyes, I felt her naked breasts pressed against my chest and reached out to grab my morning pole.

“You can either get up yourself or I’ll make you,” she said.

“Just 10 more minutes,” I muttered sleepily.

Then it felt warm and wet. Beth was working my cock with her mouth. As it was becoming fully erect, all the sensations and sexual instincts instantly knocked me off my slumber. She did know how to wake a guy up.

Then she stopped, smiled at me, and stood naked beside my bed.

“Breakfast will be ready in 5 minutes.” She informed.

“Oh crap.” I pushed myself up to the bed. Then my eyes caught her nice little ass, so I gave them a gentle bite.

“What the fuck!” She yelled out but before she could do anything else. I grabbed her hip and threw her on my bed.

We were landed in a good position. I found her was wet down there. So, with a small push, my cock went easily inside her warm soak tunnel.

“What are you doing, Neetz? Are you raping me?” She asked with a naughty sound.

I suddenly stopped my movement. “Oh, sorry I did not mean that it’s just too sexy, so I ... I’m sorry. I should have asked you.”

Beth then smiled and said, “It’s okay, I was just joking.”

“Would you prefer if I asked for permission next time?”

She pretended to think for a moment, still smiling with a mischievous expression. “No, we’re too close for that. I want you to feel free to fuck me anytime you want.”

I proposed. “Let’s make a naughty agreement together. How about I let you play my cock anytime you want as long as it is hard, and you let me shove anything up your pussy as long as it was wet?”

She smirked. “That’s wicked. I’m in. Now fuck me hard, like you fucked my mom last night. And be quick we don’t have time.”

I pumped hard and quick thrusts as she begged. I fucked her as hard as her father did her last night. Then I thought about how even we are; she fucked my dad, and now I fucked her mom, thinking about that making me finish inside her in no time. I then pulled out and grabbed my towel.

“Make it quick!” Her voice followed me walking to the bathroom.

The school experience was as expected, with a lack of interest in classes among the students. There was a recent pickup in a nearby town. Everyone was talking about it, and it appeared that the location of the pickup was getting closer to our town.

After school, Beth and I went to help Alicia pack her clothes at her house. When we arrived, the house was in a state of disarray with items scattered everywhere. While Alicia and Beth were packing, I took a moment to inspect Alicia’s room. It was a small space with two beds, likely shared with her sister, Liv. I discovered a large black dildo under a blanket on one of the beds.

“That’s for the show,” Alicia said, noticing my surprise.

“Show?” I asked.

“Liv performs private shows online and our stepdad is the producer. It’s our only source of income.” Alicia explained.

Beth then asked. “And have you ever participated in the show?”

Alicia shrugged and said. “Occasionally, with a mask on.”

Beth now grabbed it from my hand and inspected it closely. “Look a bit scary.”

“Don’t be pussy! It’s smaller than some dicks you have had.” Alicia commented.

“Why don’t we bring it home, so I can fuck you girls with that monster tonight?” I finally said it.

The girls smirked together and Beth threw it in the bag. I also hid my smirk, planning to use that to get my revenge on Ted’s ass.

Steve picked us up around 6 PM. I asked if I could invite Ted to stay at Steve’s house for the night, to which Steve agreed. I called Ted, and he happily accepted the invitation, stating that he would bring one of his concubines with him. Before heading home, we stopped at a nearby restaurant for dinner.

Ted and Ms. Camilla arrived around 7:30 PM and brought additional food and drinks. The dinner was excellent, and we had a pleasant conversation about the pickup and our future expectations. The adults, who were all concubines, shared valuable insights that made me question the C.A.P. test. I wondered if it was truly reliable, as it chose a disturbed mind like me to be a boss instead of these stable-minded adults. The algorithm behind the alien social architecture remained a mystery to me.

After dinner, we got some drinks and the evening turned into a small party. We played some games and had some casual conversations. However, the tone of the conversation eventually turned inappropriate, the topic went below the waist, and we began engaging in seductively physical contact with those nearby.

Ted sat beside me but I kicked him off when he tried to molest me. Then I turned to Alicia but found that she was now occupied by Steve with his tongue in her throat and his fingers in her fanny. Beth was stripping Ted’s shirt while her mom was sucking his cock. This bastard is real quick. However, after some calculations, the result turned out surprisingly wonderful.

“Ted told me that you think I’m hot. Is it true?” Ms. Camilla moved close to me and put her hand on my chest.

“It’s ... more than true, Ms,” I answered with difficulty.

She then kissed me on my lips and one thing led to another.

The night turned into an orgy, I first had sex with my beautiful Latina biology teacher. Surprisingly, though she was so spicy, my sensation during the intercourse with her was not like what I had dreamt. Maybe because I had lusted after her for a long time, the expectation was set too high. After that, I used the dildo on two girls as I promised. I did not succeed in putting it up in Ted’s ass that night though. I then fucked a mother and a daughter while they were engaging in lesbian sex. After that round, everyone was tired and satisfied.

It was a fun night. I ended up in my bed with Alicia in my room. Ted and Ms. Camilla spent a night in the living room.


Two weeks passed by while I lived in my new house.

As I enjoyed the warmness of this family, I realized that Beth’s family is actually more or less the same as mine but why I felt my family cold and found her family warm, I did not understand.

Although I have feelings of dislike towards my father, I have a positive relationship with Steve. Though, I have not had sex with him since I casually prefer women. I felt no jealousy against him at all when watching him pleasure the girls.

As I was slowly integrated into this household, sometimes spent the night in the king-sized room. However, the bed is not spacious enough for all five of us, so two people usually retreat to Beth’s room after a satisfying sex. I requested to spend some nights alone for private moments. On one occasion, all five of us managed to sleep in the same bed, but in the morning, Beth ended up on the floor.

I developed a new kink. I loved to watch people having sex and loved to have a sloppy second. I found that, of the three women, Beth excited me the most. I had zero tolerance for seeing her freshly fucked vagina with her dad’s cum oozing out of it. I suspect that it is because of the sense of social taboo that got mingled in. This finding confirmed my mental illness. Maybe I should go see a doctor, or I can just kill myself.

When my mental state became unstable, I called Liv and sneaked away to see her. I hadn’t told anyone about this. She had forbidden me to tell her sister or anyone else. When I asked her for a reason, she didn’t give me one.

Liv often took me to secluded places, like a forest or a scenic viewpoint on the highway, where we could talk privately and have sex. During our conversations, she always eased my suicidal thoughts and negative feelings.

You might think it was her magical pussy that lifts me out of my depression. But it was actually her intellect and her well-crafted ideas. She’s one of the few people, along with Beth, with whom I could have a lifelong conversation with. However, unlike Beth, who always challenges my ideas and wins, Liv often has similar views to mine and always takes on my side.

We usually talked about topics of the evil of the Confederacy, the immorality of procreation, and the meaninglessness of life. These may sound like depressing subjects, but after we discussed them, I felt better.

Today, we talked about love. I started the conversation by honestly saying, “I think I’m in love with you.” Liv didn’t seem surprised; she just smiled and looked at me suspiciously.

“I mean, if I’m not in love with you, why do I keep seeing you?” I explained.

“Sex therapy?”

“I can have sex with anyone else, but it wouldn’t fulfill me. You fill a hole in my mind that no one else can.” I held her hand tightly.

“That’s sweet.” she smiled again and then asked. “But what about Alicia and Beth? Don’t you love them?”

“I love Alicia and I love Beth too,” I answered.

“What a greedy boy.” she teased me. “How can you love so many people?”

I raised my eyebrows. “Do you really believe in the cultural norm bullshit that says we can only love one person at a time?”

Liv thought for a moment before answering. “No. It’s not our nature to love only one person at a time. But, maybe we just choose to do so. Because it’s easier. It’s more convenient for our social structure, time management, and finances if we focus on spending time with only one person.”

I considered her thoughts and responded, “That’s true. But what if we don’t have to worry about providing for ourselves? If the social structure allowed us to live with multiple lovers in a group, we wouldn’t have to manage our complex schedule. Say we could love freely without any rules.”

“How can that be possible?” she asked.

“With the Confederacy.” I pointed to the sky.

She laughed. “I thought you hated the Confederacy, just like you hate your father.”

“I do.” I nodded.

“The Confederacy is like grown-ups. They all seem the same, just selfish. They talk a big game about their reasons and rules, but it’s only to get you to do what they want, not what you want to achieve your dreams.” I could see the pain and tears in her eyes as she spoke.

I tried to explain. “I’m not saying we should be slaves to them. I’m thinking of taking from them, exploiting them, and giving them nothing in return. We can have a good life without worrying about food, our daily struggles, and the apocalypse.”

“You can say that. You’re a qualified person.” She questioned. “But what kind of shit would I become if I joined them?”

I finally asked. “What if you came with me? I know I have only one more slot to fill and I should choose an adult, but I’d rather not go without you.”

She looked at me blankly, and we sat in silence for a moment.

I said. “I don’t know why you keep seeing me. You might have feelings for me or you might not, it might just be for fun. But if you don’t want to see the end of the world, come with me. I’ll treat you with respect and won’t let anyone treat you poorly. I promise.”

She gazed at the surroundings, stopping to inspect a tree. She considered my proposal thoughtfully. I sat quietly, giving her the time she needed.

“Let’s say I agree to go with you. That means I’ll have to live under the same roof with that brat again,” she remarked with a hint of annoyance.

“Alicia right? I afraid so.” I asked, smiling. “And also Beth and her family. We’ll be merging households.” I reminded her.

“That sounds terrible,” she complained. “Do you have a plan in place?”

“I do have some plans, but I haven’t figured out how to get there yet,” I replied, shaking my head. “I’m still waiting for a pickup, it’s supposed to be soon,” I added.

After a moment of consideration, she responded. “Alright, I won’t reject your offer, but I need time to think about it. In the meantime, try to find a way to get there, and work within the sponsors’ circle. Come back to me with a solid plan - where, when, and how we’ll be picked up. Then I’ll make my decision.”

I nodded and said. “Okay.”

Though she had not yet accepted my invitation, her response filled me with happiness. I couldn’t wait to see what our future holds.

“Neetz.” She suddenly quoted Nietzsche. “But please beware. ‘Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.’”

I nodded. “I know.”


The girls appeared surprised by my cheerful mood in the evening when I was at home. They may have thought that I had bipolar disorder, being depressed in the morning and cheerful in the evening. Although I didn’t want to keep this a secret, Liv still forbade me from letting others know. Besides, when my mental state is good and I treat the girls nicely, they are not bothered to ask questions. So, I have never had to lie to them.

I kept having dreams and becoming obsessed with taking both Alicia and Liv to the stars. After completing all my duties for the evening, I begged for some time for personal meditation. I retired to my room, closed the door, and sat on my bed, gazing out at the stars while attempting to devise a plan to reach them.

Please, brain, come up with a plan!

I thought to myself. Suddenly, an idea struck me. I wasn’t sure if it would work, but I knew I had to give it a try. I carefully considered and rehearsed the plan in my mind until I grew tired and eventually fell asleep on my bed.

The next day, I arrived at school with a new sense of purpose. I was eager to put my plan into action and even skipped a class to find the members of the Heaven Gate Club, who were known for gathering sponsors to gain the attention of the Confederacy.

When I approached the club members in the cafeteria, they looked at me with skepticism. However, I was relieved to see that Eva, the most reasonable person in the group, was there. I gave her a friendly hi-five and asked about the progress of their sponsor-gathering efforts.

“Well, it’s not going well,” Eva admitted. “People are still scared of the Earth Firsters and are avoiding gatherings.”

The scary-looking club member came in. “And because we only accept good sponsors.”

Eva added. “But it’s been a month now. I expect more people to join us soon.”

I nodded. “That’s why I’m here now. I’m not afraid of the Earth Firsters anymore. I can’t just wait for a pickup that may have never happened. I want to join you guys.”

To my surprise, they laughed, and the scary-looking girl laughed so hard that I was afraid she might collapse.

“You don’t believe in the God. How dare you hope to enter his heaven?” she mocked my lack of faith and devotion.

I shrugged. “I never said I don’t believe in the maker of the universe. I’m just cautious, as I was made to be. Taking me there is my chance to understand him better, to experience his existence through his work, the Confederacy.”

Eva asked with a serious tone. “So, do you really believe? And more importantly, do you have faith? Do you believe that he is our only salvation? And are you prepared to devote your life to him?”

The atmosphere became tense. I knew that this might be our only chance to reach the stars. I had to answer the best I could.

Thus I spoke. “I am aware that the end of the Earth is true and inevitable. No matter what I do, the outcome remains the same: oblivion. The void awaits as all my choices are meaningless. As I am aware of that, every moment of my life is filled with despair, and I cannot escape it. The only way to overcome this is through faith, to believe that my decisions serve a purpose. The purpose can only be attributed to a divine being - a being that must be eternal, or else the purpose remains meaningless. However, this thought brings a new, stronger despair as I can never be sure if my dedication is in vain if this divine being doesn’t exist. Yet here I still wish to join you.

So, you ask me if I have faith, if I believe that God is my only salvation, and if I would devote my life to him. My answer is that, in response to his calling, I am jumping into the abyss, without a parachute or a rope, relying solely on the hope that he will save me from my impending doom.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.