Beyond Freedom and Slavery - Cover

Beyond Freedom and Slavery

Copyright© 2021 by Nietzsche

Epilogue

Coming of Age Sex Story: Epilogue - A high school boy struggles with social changes of the pre-apocalyptic world, girl crush problem, and his existential crisis. He wants to be left alone and eaten alive by the alien swarm. His family and best friends try their best to sway his mind, to join the Confederacy. Will he allow it? How did they trap him?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   Caution   Slow   Violence  

I have lost track of the number of days that have passed since I was handed a gun to fight the Swarm. I also wonder why I am so stubborn to live at this point. I have no love, no future, and no hope. The Confederacy took everything from me. My life seems to be nothing worth living for.

I often question why we continue to fight an undefeatable war. Sometimes, I feel like a bullet to my head would be a wiser choice than rotting in a dickhead’s tummy. This is what Samantha did just half an hour ago when we were trapped inside the radio room.

Do you remember Samantha? Beth had chosen her because she had a crush on me. I knew Sam from my biology class. I saw her at the Club and she also worked as a waitress at a restaurant. After joining the Defense Forces, we were assigned to the same platoon.

In times like these, everyone fucks like there is no tomorrow. Not only with each other, had we fucked pretty much anyone around us. I have fucked with every woman in my platoon at the first night I was assigned to, and Sam has done the same with the men. I had sex with her the most, maybe because we knew each other before, or maybe because she was a reminder of Beth as she was Beth’s choice of concubine. She was a good fuck buddy as well.

When the dick heads flooded into our station, killing everyone in their way, we tried to find an escape but instead became trapped in the radio room. Our guns were out of ammo, so we were certain that this was as far as we could go.

There was a radio officer’s body in the room, and she had used a .45 to blow her own head off. In her generosity, there was a single bullet left in the gun chamber. With one bullet and two people, I handed the gun to Samantha. She said “thank you” and kissed me before walking into the corner and taking her own life.

She was now safe from the struggle, pain, and torment that we all were enduring.

While I was sitting there listening to the sound of the dick heads ramming the door, I heard the sound of radio communication, but the signal was bad. I then had an idea. I searched for a mobile radio in the cabinet, carried it on my back, and tried to climb onto the rooftop. There was a door trap on the roof that I managed to break and climb through.

There was a signal tower nearby. I ran to it, jumped on, and started climbing. It took me ten minutes to reach the top. Looking down, I saw the dick head mobs roaming around the station. I saw some people still fighting them, but most of them were just being eaten. There was no hope for anyone here.

I turned on the radio and spent five more minutes finding the H.Q. channel to report the situation.

“We are sending a helicopter to evacuate you.” someone on the line informed me.

I spotted that the dick heads had broken into the radio room. Some of them began to climb rooftops towards me. I made a quick calculation and decided to call back to the H.Q. “It’s too late. Can you fire on my position instead?”

“You mean...” they asked, seeking reassurance.

“Please do it as quickly as possible.” I insisted.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.