Beyond Freedom and Slavery - Cover

Beyond Freedom and Slavery

Copyright© 2021 by Nietzsche

Chapter 8: Nice to Meet You

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8: Nice to Meet You - A high school boy struggles with social changes of the pre-apocalyptic world, girl crush problem, and his existential crisis. He wants to be left alone and eaten alive by the alien swarm. His family and best friends try their best to sway his mind, to join the Confederacy. Will he allow it? How did they trap him?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   Caution   Slow   Violence  

It was the first time I had slept an entire thought night with a girl. I wasn’t used to sleeping with someone. I hadn’t had a good sleep, so I woke up early. I walked out of my room. Downstairs, I found Mom and Grandpa in the kitchen. They were making traditional rice porridge for breakfast.

“Can I have a bowl?” I sat at the table. I don’t usually have breakfast.

“Sure. It will be ready in 10 minutes.”

“Have a good sleep Champ?” The old man asked with a grin as I looked like I hadn’t slept at all.

“Yeah.”

“You can go back to your bed. They canceled school for a couple days.” Mom informed.

I didn’t answer, just waited for my meal. Dad and Patsy joined us at the right time when the porridge bowls were served. I ate the porridge without any joy. I wasn’t hungry and wasn’t greedy for its flavor. I didn’t have to eat or want to eat it. This strange feeling just happened to me. I just felt like I would eat it and so I did. Spoon by spoon, gulp after gulp, I ate mechanically, without soul.

Alicia came downstairs after everyone finished their breakfast. We offered her a porridge bowl. She had suspicious eyes on the strange food before her at first but she ate it anyway. Neither did she say it was delicious or bad.

I asked if she wanted me to drive her home. She refused and left our house a moment later. I walked her to the front yard to say goodbye. She gave me a friendly kiss on my cheek and walked away.

It had been on the news after I went back to the house and finished my morning bath (bathing twice a day was my culture). All the folks were in front of the television watching a report.

There were 27 casualties at the moment, 18 dead, 9 were in the hospital, and 4 of them were still in critical condition. Both shooters had been put down at the crime scene. They were students in our school. Both of them had gone for a CAP test, and one of them was a volunteer. They were not suspected of being involved in the Earth First movement. To add more info, there had never been any Earth First activity reported in our town before. So the motivation was still unclear.

“Now ‘the club’ was closed too.” Mom said, her eyes still on her phone where she got that news from.

I looked at her with clueless eyes. Patsy must have seen it, so she let me know.

“There are clubs like that in our school too, where adult people meet and you know...” She ringed her index and thumb with her left hand and stabbed her middle finger from her right hand inside. “ ... until they find the one they’re looking for. Some volunteers with their full quota still go there though. They show up there with their fully prepacked household because if a pick up is going to happen, it most likely will happen there where many sponsors gather around.”

“We can’t do that anymore.” My dad said. “Too risky.”

I thought that Patsy had never been to the club in the school but certainly she had been to this club in the town with mom and dad. I suspected this kind of activity for some time. I even wondered if they brought her there, at first, to find her a good sponsor. I didn’t know how she became her own parent’s concubine. And they were bringing her there from time to time.

“So, everyone is stuck here now, on the earth. There is too much risk to light up the beacon for the god to see and send his angels to pick up us.” I murmured like a riddle and smiled. I was the one who was okay with doomsday after all.

“God, what? Angels? Were you shot in your head?” My sister teased.

I head-butted her forehead. She yelled.


Beth paid us a visit that evening. After we had a little conversation with my family, Beth and I went into my room to ‘play’, as Patsy told Mom and Dad. “Just leave them alone, she came to play with him.” Life changes swiftly, it seems. I just got laid in a row and with the approval of my parents.

Beth declared her intentions while undressing. “Look, I just came here as soon as I heard the news. Can’t believe that she beat me. I won’t allow that. Let’s see if I can do that too.”

I was undressing my pants and didn’t get what she was referring to. “Do what? Who beat you?”

“Alicia! She made you ... shoot your stuff.” She was yelling at me.

“Oh, she told you?”

“Why the hell wasn’t I the one who lifted this curse from you?” She seemed to be upset by losing a competition.

“Hey, don’t be mad ... love.” I tried to comfort her. “You took my cherry. Nobody can beat you there.”

My girl (who is a) friend smiled. She came by and pushed me down the bed as she crawled above me and we kissed. I hugged her, held her close to felt her hanging breasts pressed against my chest. As we exchanged our lust and tongues, suddenly she broke the kiss.

“But Ted had your ‘another’ virginity.” She was back to being upset again.

“That doesn’t count, babe, since you don’t have a tool to ... break it. And also I don’t think that will happen again.”

“Oh no. You have to let it happen again. It’s hot.” She begged seductively.

“Only if you’re there and only to please you.”

Her cheeks suddenly got red. She broke into a big smile as she was flattered.

When we rolled on the bed and everything was in its place, we had great sex. Our hearts were more connected than ever and I felt that everything was so right. She and I played our private game with enthusiasm. Alas, a huge investment of time passed by, but it still did not come.

“Think we can take a rest?” I asked her.

Beth was on top of me, she was so exhausted from all the energy she expended but was still trying to move her hip. I was more comfortable just lying still. After hearing that, she rolled off and dropped her body beside me.

I held her waist from her back, one of my legs locked with her. Afraid she would leave. My hot hard shaft was grinding her butt groove as I tried to comfort her.

“I had a great time. It doesn’t matter to ... make it all the way.”

I was so afraid that she would be upset with me again but she seemed not to be. She was calculating in her head, thinking if there was another way.

“I asked Lizzy for all the details. I don’t think I did any damn thing wrong.”

“You did everything right, my dear. I loved it so much.” I kissed her cheek. “I really look forward to doing it again. Cum or not, who cares? I just enjoy the moment.” I told her.

“I know. I just ... There must be some way to milk you!” The girl said and pushed my arms and legs away. She was on her feet, dressing.

I put on my boxers, and sat on the bed, watching the girl dress. I loved the moment I saw a girl in her daily activity.

Beth came to kiss me goodbye when she finished dressing. I followed her as she left my room.

“Sorry, Tony, Emma. Your son is still broken. I can’t fix him, yet. Only that which can.” Beth yelled at my parents as she walked past them and left the house.

They all looked at me with blaming eyes. I shrugged.

“Maybe I can if you let me try.” My sister said.

“What if we helped?” Mom added. They both looked at me seductively and horribly.

Patsy lifted her shirt up to let me see one of her small perky tits with small brown nips. She smiled wickedly.

I quickly ran back to my room.


The school opened again two days later. The atmosphere was grievous. Now security guards checked each student’s stuff before allowing us to enter the school. All the club activity was temporarily suspended. Students were told to go home right after school. Some students protested to return to their normal life. I missed the football club but the terrifying scenes were still so clear and sharp in my memory.

The memorial ceremony was conducted a few days later. There I met Thomas’ parents and I did what I promised. I told them how his sacrifice allowed me and other students to live. Only mean parents would agree that it was worth it to trade 10 lives for their own child. The reason we were standing here was the same reason that put their son below the ground. The story didn’t comfort them at all but they deserved to know.

But life always moved on. Sure, the students cannot hang out in the school anymore but that didn’t push them home after school. Many groups of students occupied public space for their activity and diversion instead. Some went to the café and mall.

“I don’t think the school should do this. If we can hang out in the school, at least there is a security check. The school has security guards, the public park doesn’t.” Beth was talking with someone while I and Ted approached her at our regular restaurant.

When I got to her table, it turned out that opposite her was Alicia.

“Hi.” I greeted the girls.

As I stood there frozen, Ted took a seat beside Beth, so I nervously took Alicia’s side.

“What?” Beth exclaimed looking at me.

“What?” I asked back.

“Why do you need to act like that, Neetz? You two had sex before, you even came inside her!” She explained out loud. Ted laughed so hard.

“Fuuuuuu,” I exclaimed looking left and right to see if anyone heard us. I saw a few people smile at me.

“It’s okay, Beth. That’s cute, this boy.” My crush said.

So, I sat there in silence, still nervous. A waitress came to take an order. I only asked for a glass of coke.

“You should eat something. Otherwise, you won’t have energy.” Alicia told me.

“Do you know why we are here?” Ted asked.

I shook my head clueless.

“Alicia agreed to join us in a foursome,” Beth answered.

“Hah?”

“Yeah. Why not?” Then she turned to me. “That’s why you need to eat something, baby. So, you will have the energy to rock me.”

She put her hand on my thigh, and my friend down there became rock hard suddenly.

The waitress joined with Beth and Ted laughing. I looked at her and noticed that she was a student from our school. It was Sam, a huge boobs girl from biology class who waved at me in the club before the attack.

“You shouldn’t let the girl down, Nietzsche.” She advised.

I submissively did what they said.

After the meal, we went to Ted’s house. His parents and big sister were there when we arrived. Ted told them that we would like to throw a private sex party in his room and his parents just allowed us proudly. His dad creepily admired how beautiful Beth and Alicia were but I strangely did not see the girls showing any discomfort. They thanked and smiled at him. His mom told us not to worry about the sound and please make ourselves at home.

Inside Ted’s room, we made small talk first before one of us started to undress all of a sudden. The rest followed including me.

“I had an idea. Why don’t we take a bath first, together?” Ted said and pointed at the door. Beth pushed it open and found that his room was connected to a big bathroom. I saw another door on the opposite wall and thought it must be his parent’s master bedroom.

I did not know how to respond but the girls ran into the bathroom. Ted followed them so I followed him. The girls ran the water into a big tub and began to shower. I was puzzled to see girls under the stream of hot water fondling each other bodies. It was too much. My pole sprung up like a mushroom in the monsoon season.

And one of the girls said. “Why are you two just standing there? Come. I’m wet.”

We eagerly joined them under the hot stream. So many hands touched my body all over the place. Some of them might be Ted’s but I didn’t care anymore. I joined the fondle session. We were grinding almost every part of our bodies against each other and exchanging kisses. There was so much chaos. After seeing the girls kiss each other, I allowed myself to go the way they allured me to.

The tub wasn’t made for 4 people, I believed, but we dumped ourselves in any way. As we mingled into one blob, we all were able to squeeze inside the tub. It was difficult to move though. Someone had to put their legs out of the tub all the time. And we would gang kiss and molest that person all over. As we changed to be that person in the center of attention, there was always at least a hand around one another’s genitals. But everyone had experience with each other’s bodies, I supposed. Ted had fucked Alicia in the club. Beth and Alicia seemed used to fooling around together and now I totally understand Beth. For a boy, nothing can be as hot as two beautiful girls doing lesbian stuff to each other. So it is vice versa for the girl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.