24 August 2009 - Cover

24 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Dan and the family have a final visit with his son, Kevin, and his family. Leslie joins Dan to meet Joan and Janet in the hotel lounge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Estelle was quick to greet Lisa, carrying John’s ashes. She held them to her breasts and began weeping for her lost son.

“Hanna and Jennifer didn’t come with you?” Tom asked as he and Eric hoped to have another fuck with the girls.

“Sorry for being late. Dan went with me to the lawyer’s office. There’s so much involved in finalizing John’s estate, much more than I realized,” Lisa began.

“Burt, John gave you an extra key to the house. I have to ask you to give it to me so I can pass it onto the lawyer.”

“What’s wrong? Afraid we’ll steal you blind?” He questioned her, put off by her request.

“No, it’s a matter of procedure. I can’t even go into the house without a security escort.” Burt retrieved the key from the kitchen, handing it to her.

“We can’t stay. Dan’s son lives in Calgary, and we’ve got plans to meet them.”

“Will I ever see you and the girls again?” Estelle asked.

“I don’t know, Mom. We will fly back to Trenton tomorrow. Maybe we’ll come and visit next summer when school is out.”

Lisa said goodbye to Estelle, knowing the odds of seeing her and their family again were slim to none. She and Dan returned to the others at the hotel.


Dan and Lisa entered their hotel room to find Cathy, Hanna, and Jenny already wearing their thong bikinis.

“We figured it would save time changing into our suits,” Cathy remarked, handing Dan and Lisa their suits.

“Are you okay, Mom? You look sad,” Jenny asked, going to her.

“We took your dad’s ashes over to your grandmother to keep. She was very appreciative. We also talked to the lawyer handling your dad’s estate. I can’t even go into the house without a security escort. It’ll take months to settle things out.”

“We can’t have our bedroom sets back now?” Hanna asked.

“I think the furniture and effects can be released to us soon.”

“I want my own bed and dressers, especially the bed, so Dan can fuck me on it,” Jenny smiled.

“The same with me,” Hanna added.

“Maybe having some fun at Kevin’s will help you feel better,” Cathy said, untying Lisa’s dress and slipping it off her shoulders.

“I think I’m going to need a few drinks,” she said, putting on her bikini.

Dan and his girls were quite the sight, walking from their room, through the halls, past the front desk, and out the front entrance. Hanna and Jenny held his hands, so the sideways laying bulge of his cock in his thin Speedo showed easily under the hem of his shirt. The girls attracted the eyes of the men with their very revealing cleavage and bare ass cheeks.

They were welcomed through the Hayward’s front door by their dog and Leslie in her thong bikini. She led them to the backyard where Kevin stood from his lounger, the bulge of his cock hidden by his Speedo, waiting to go into action.

Hanna and Jenny smiled, noticing Mark and Tony coming from the patio door. Their eyes went to the lump in their swimsuits. “You girls teased the boys about wearing underwear as a bathing suit, so they asked if they could go and buy a Speedo,” Leslie mentioned.

“Too bad that we leave tomorrow and won’t get to enjoy you both in your Speedos,” Hanna said, admiring Tony more than Mark.

“We’ll always think of you and Jenny when we put them on,” Mark commented, his eyes taking in her scantily clad body.

“Can we get our picture taken with you to have and look at?” Tony asked.

“Hopefully to jerk off looking at me or Jenny,” Hanna teased. “Or, you can jerk each other off.”

“I’ll make my towel very crusty,” Mark joked. Phones were exchanged so more pictures could be taken of the four in different pairings.

Jenny whispered to Hanna, and they pleased the boys by removing their bikini tops for more pictures. “You can take some naked ones of us later on,” Jenny quietly mentioned.


“I can’t mistake that beautiful figure from behind,” they heard.

Cathy smiled, recognizing the voice, and turned, smiling to see Adam. “I figured that you wanted more of Adam’s great fucking, so I invited him over again.” Leslie grinned.

“You are very perceptive,” Cathy said, going to him, and they embraced. As they kissed, his hand caressed her tit, and she rubbed his cock in his suit.

“We’ll have an easy, early dinner, sandwiches, as I know you have plans this evening,” Leslie said.

“Dad has a fuck date with two neglected wives. He fucked them both last night, and their husbands enjoyed it so much that they asked for a repeat performance. Lisa and I also gave the husband’s a blow job.”

“Does that mean you all have to leave?” Leslie asked.

“I guess I could go by myself and come back when I’m done,” Dan mentioned.

“Maybe I’ll go with you,” Leslie suggested.

“You just want to have more cock,” Kevin teased her.

“Jenny and Hanna have the right idea,” Cathy remarked, releasing her tits from her bikini top. Lisa and Leslie joined her as the women remained bare-breasted, much to the delight of the males.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.