Robin - Cover

Robin

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The naughty mom is back and doing many new things.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

We left Robin Smith, the slutty whore in the hospital, because she was no longer talking to me. But, since then, she has contacted me and the news was not good for me. I was very disappointed and I believe Robin was too.

She explained why she didn’t write since she came out of her medically induced coma. She told me she had been infected by all or some of the piss she had been drinking and they couldn’t get it under control, so they put her out for a while, while she healed.

But, right after that, she stopped writing again and that is why I quit with her story. But at this point, I must tell everyone, that chapter 2 of Naughty Mom is a work of fiction. Most of the rest of her story is true as she has told me. Chapter 2 was written while she was away from me and I just wanted to continue with her story. It was a fantasy she had after reading Becoming a School Slut, one of my other stories. She wanted to be that 14-year-old and be in school naked and used by all. So, I fabricated it and even put some of the characters in that chapter that I used in the other story.

But, now it is time to continue with Robin Smith. She finally got with me and told me her tablet broke and it took some time to get a new one. Her son, Jeff brought it to her. But then she had some bad news for me and I was very disappointed.

She said, ‘I’m sorry master, but when Jeff brought me the tablet, he also told me that both, Billy and he, wanted me to be a normal mom again. That would mean I had to give up all the sex and exhibitionist stuff that I crave. But, I will do it for my boys.’

I told her I was disappointed, but understood and asked if we could still be friends. I had an ulterior motive, but I did want to be friends with her. She was growing on me and I didn’t want to lose that friendship we had.

She said we could be friends, but she was not going to do anything that would ruin her relationship with her boys. She also said she wasn’t sure that she could be normal again, but she was going to try.

Robin was released from the hospital shortly after that. She had her casts removed and was all healed up. The next time I heard from her, she said she was home and dressed, but it felt strange to have clothes on again in her house.

I asked her if she was ok and we talked about her injuries. She told me she was fine, but still a little sore. Then I asked if she was sure she wanted to be normal again. She told me she wasn’t sure, but she had to try for her boys.

Robin also said that Maggie from the real estate office called her and asked her to come back to work. She told Maggie she would think about it and she was going to be a normal person again. She then said, Maggie told her that what she had done, was being normal, at least for Robin. She said that Maggie told her that she was about as normal as anyone and that all women have a little bit of slut in them, but hers is a little more.

However, Robin wasn’t convinced because her boys wanted her to be like she was before her being a slutty whore. I asked if she would allow me to have her do a few things to see if she really wanted a more normal vanilla life. She told me she would consider it.

Well, we just talked for a few days and she said that she was tempted to go out and get naked again, so I figured it was time to step in and get what I wanted. But she also told me the boys had said she would be punished if she was caught being a slut again. When I asked her what the punishment would be, she said they would spank her, back and front. Which means she would have her naked ass and cunt spanked. I knew she would love it, because she is a pain whore and craves it. I told her that and she said, yes, she would enjoy, but thinks the boys also knew she would love it.

A day later, Robin went shopping for groceries, but she stayed clothed. She told me she didn’t get naked. Besides, she said, no one made me.

So, I thought about what I wanted and then sent her a message. ‘How about you go out again, let me dress you. I want you to go shopping again, but in what I decide for you to wear.’

She replied and asked, ‘What would I wear?’

I waited for a few, and then told her, ‘If you do go shopping again, all you would be able to wear are panties and bra, nothing else, except heels.’

She said she liked that idea, but probably not do it because it would upset the boys if they knew. I told her if she did, she had to wear sexy panties and bra that were frilly, so everyone would know it was her underwear.

Well, it wasn’t long and I got another message that said, ‘I’m going shopping and guess what I’m wearing?’ But she didn’t wait for me to respond and said, ‘I’m wearing just what you wanted me to. I’ve got on a thong and a matching bra. They are both ivory in color. And my heels. That is all I’ll wear.’

I told her I was proud of her and to enjoy. I said she should have someone carry her purchases to her car and offer to suck his cock. Then I said, you might as well get naked to suck him off.’

She was gone for a long time and once she returned, she told me she had a lot of fun shopping in just her underwear. She had a lot of people looking at her and she even went into a coffee shop, but never got naked. Of course, with the sheerness of her panties and bra, everyone could see her cute little tits and hot cunt.

We talked a little longer and the subject changed a little bit. I told her I wanted to eat her hot little cunt and lick her ass. She replied, ‘No, you don’t want that. Do you realize how many nasty cocks have been in all my fuck holes? I mean I’ve fucked a lot of guys, ate cunt, fucked and sucked dogs and I even sucked the cock of a horse. So, I doubt you would want to put your mouth anywhere near me, especially my cunt.’

I told her I didn’t care who or what had been in her cunt, ass, or mouth, I wanted to be with her and eat her hot little cunt and ass. I was serious about it too.

But, then I had to ask, ‘Who made you suck a horse cock and how did you get it in your mouth. I mean, they have some huge cocks.’

She told me, ‘No one made me do it. I did it all on my own, because I was curious to see what it was like. I could only get an inch or two in my mouth, but I did lick the whole thing. I licked every bit of his big hard cock.’

Then, I asked her, ‘Did you swallow his cum’

‘Yes, I got some of it down, but they have so much. I had a big mouthful and his cum was all over me. In my face, hair and all over my chest. I loved it.’ Is what she told me.

Then I asked, ‘Did you swallow the cum and what does it taste like? Compare it to dogs cum and humans cum.’

She said, ‘Yes, I swallowed a lot of his cum. It is thick and salty, not watery and hot like the dogs cum. It is close to like that of men’s and boy’s cum, but much thicker and saltier.

Wow, this girl is something else. I might try to see if I can have her doing it again and have her sucking off or fucking other animals. Maybe a goat, a pig, a monkey. I don’t know, there are so many different animals out there.

The next day, I made another request and told her that if she had to go out, she would only be allowed on article of clothing, but it couldn’t be a dress, pants or shorts. She replied and said she had to go to her financial advisor during the day. No appointment needed, but a phone call was needed to be sure he was in.

I told her that was perfect and asked her what article of clothing would she pick. I thought she might pick a blouse that would come down over her ass and cunt. That way she would be partially covered anyway.

I also told her she would have to be dressed to see her advisor, but she said, since it is a small town, everyone knew about her being a big slut and whore. They may not have seen her yet, but eventually the whole town would see her naked body.

I got a big shock when she said, ‘I will wear just a thong when out. And to make it more exciting, I won’t drive. Instead, I’ll take the bus.’

I said, WOW, what a fucking slut you are. See, you don’t want to go back to be what everyone calls normal.

She then said, ‘I know, but my boys want it. If they know what I’m doing, they could leave me. But, I can’t help myself because it is what you want.’

Then she said, ‘Walking out the door now to catch the bus. Nothing but thong and heels on. Wish me luck. I’ll be back around 2’

I did, but she was gone. I waited for her to return to see how things went. I was sure she loved every minute of being naked in public. She got back about 2, just as she said. She sent me a message to tell me what happened.

She said, ‘I had a very trying day today. This was the first time my financial advisor ever saw me naked and the others had never seen me like this either, at least I don’t think they had. But the worse part of my day was on the bus. All the seats were taken, so I had to stand and hold onto a bar, which made me raise my hands up to grab it. Then, a group of teenage black boys surrounded me and started grabbing me all over. They groped my tits and ass and tried to get my thong off, but I was able keep it on. But, some of them had pulled their cocks out and jerked off shooting they’re cum all over me. Maybe I won’t do that again.’

She was still in just the thong when the boys got home and they didn’t seem to happy, but didn’t say anything to her about it.

The next day, she said she had to go to the mall to get some things for work and told me she was wearing a red mini skirt and a white blouse with just 3 of the 6 buttons buttoned. I liked that, but wanted more, so I said, ‘Undo one more button and since I don’t know how long your skirt is, I want you to roll the waist over 2 times. Then you will be ready to go.’

I then sent extra instructions to her and told her she had to do them.

Once she got back from the mall, she seemed like she was pissed. ‘This has been a very bad day for me. I walked around the mall with my tits just about out of the blouse and my cunt was almost seen below the skirt, since you made me roll it over 2 times. Then, just before leaving the mall, I undid the rest of the buttons from my blouse and it opened, exposing my naked tits to everyone. But, then once I got to the parking lot, I followed your instructions and removed my skirt. I walked the rest of the way to my car, naked from the waist down with my tits out in the open. Please don’t make me do this stuff anymore. I can’t go around naked like that again. Maybe you can have me flashing my cunt and ass, but please damp down on the other things you have me doing. I want to be the normal mom my boys want.’

I told her I would try to do as she requested, but it would be hard to do. She was ok with that, but I wasn’t. I wanted more from her.

The next message I got from her was disappointing but I accepted the terms. ‘I had a long talk with the boys last night and laid it all out, letting them know what I’m going through. They were not happy, but accepted it. Billy said he wanted his mom back, not some cheap whore that I was becoming. They told me that they would help me, but they were the only ones who would tell me what to do. They know I liked humiliation and they would give it to me, but there would be no more walking around town naked. They know about you and said that we could remain friends and they would let me have you do things, but they had to approve everything I did.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.