Little Mistress - Cover

Little Mistress

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 14

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Mom is caught cheating by her young daughter and must obey her in order to keep her quiet. Older sister is also caught in bed with her brother.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Please Wait while image loads

We finished our run and as we were approaching our house, we noticed no one was waiting for us. Not even Kevin and Becky. We wondered what was up. We got into the drive and still no one, so we went into the house.

Once in the house, we saw Kevin and Becky sitting in the living room and Becky was on the phone. At first I didn’t hear what she was saying, but then I heard what she said, and I was not happy with it.

“No, daddy, mom is out exercising. Her and Kyra are both into the fitness stuff and they jog every night. Yes, I’ll tell her when she gets back. We have all been good daddy and we miss you. Yes, mommy is doing good and she works full time now. One of the teachers left and they gave her the job of teaching. Kyra has been helping a family down the street teach their kids. They are home schooled and Kyra is a great teacher. I know, but things have changed around here and I think you’ll like what we’ve done. Oh, wait daddy, mommy just got back from running. Here she is.” Becky said into the phone.

But, before she gave me the phone, Kevin pulled me off to the side and said, “Don’t fuck this up whore, or we take the phone and tell daddy just what you have done starting with cheating on him. We are putting it on speaker phone so we all can hear what is said. Do you understand this bitch?”

I said, “Yes, I’ll be good and be careful. Please don’t tell him about me. He will kill me.”

I took the phone and said, “Hello, darling, how are you?”

He answered by saying, “I’m good baby. I hear you have been quite busy with teaching and you are running at night. Why are you exercising so much?”

“Well, I noticed my butt was getting bigger and starting to sag, so I thought I would get it firmed up before you got home. Do you know when you will be beck? We all miss you and need you home with us.” I said, being careful not to say anything stupid.

“Well, I am wrapping things up here and should be home in a couple weeks. I’ll let you know the date and time once I know for sure. So how are you and the kids doing. Becky said there have been changes around there. Hope it’s all for the better. Is she behaving herself?” He asked.

“That sounds good darling. Can’t wait to have you back in my arms again. Yes, things have changed and Becky is being good. She has started to do more around the house now and sometimes it feels like she is in charge of everything. If she sees something that needs to be done, she’ll either do it or bring it to my attention so I can do it. She is so much like you, and I think that is good. She really misses you and wants you home so bad.” I explained.

Then he said, “I have called a few times and you are never around. I usually talk with Kevin and Becky, but it seems you and Kyra are always busy. What have you been doing?”

“Well, we go shopping and of course jogging. She is helping a neighbor teach her kids and sometimes I go with her to chat with Joyce while she teaches the kids. Of course, I am teaching full time now and there are times I must stay over to help a student. But, I’ll try to be home more often once you get back.” I told him, but I had to lie because I couldn’t say I was out fucking and sucking and being a cheap whore for my children.

We talked a little longer and then he said, “Well, got to run. I was just told of another problem and I need to get it fixed. So, I will say good bye for now and will let you know when I’ll be home. I miss you all. Tell the kids daddy loves them and misses them. Love you Martha. Will talk again soon.”

I said, “Ok. We all love and miss you too. I will tell them what you said. I love you Ron and can’t wait for you to get back. Bye, Bye.”

Then we both hung up and Becky said, “That was so sweet whore. I wonder what he would say if he knew you were going to take 2 young studs to his bed tonight and fuck them using all those holes. But, if you behave and do whatever I want, he might never know he married a cheap ass whore. That is, unless some of the neighbors tell him what you have been doing. But, guess we’ll find out once he is home.”

I just hung my head in shame. I am sure he will find out what I did with Tom and then what I have done with so many others. I know some of the neighbors will tell him about us running through the neighborhood naked. But, I can only hope and pray he either doesn’t find out, which is doubtful, or he enjoys the fact that his wife is a whore and becomes a master over me. He could also teach Becky how to be a better Mistress of her mother, but she doesn’t really need any more help, since she is using me so much now.

My thoughts were running wild, but were interrupted when Becky said, “You whores need to get a shower and be ready for your lovers as soon as they arrive. And, remember, there are cameras everywhere and it will all be recorded. Plus, Kevin and I will be watching, so you had better make the boys happy all night long.”

I said, “Yes Mistress Becky, I agree we should be clean for the studs to fuck us all night. Kyra, come on, let’s take a quick shower so we can fuck and suck those nice big cocks all night.”

We left Kevin and Becky in the living room, went to my room and made sure the sheets were fresh, then jumped into the shower together. We had to hurry because it was almost 7 and the boys would be here soon. Once we got our showers we went back to the living room to wait.

We didn’t have a long time to wait, because right after we got to the living room, the doorbell rang. Kevin said, “Go answer the door and let your lovers in. Ask if they want a drink before they fuck you. If they do, get it for them and then take them to daddy’s bed to fuck and suck them all night.”

Kyra and I walked to the door and opened it up. Yes, it was Johnnie and George on the other side and both had big smiles as they saw the 2 naked sluts waiting for them. We invited them in and asked if they wanted a drink or anything before we took them to the bedroom to fuck.

Both said no, so we told Kevin and Becky goodnight and took the guys hands and led them to the big bedroom. Once we got them there, we took their clothes off and were greeted with 2 hard cocks. I have had both of those cocks in my mouth before, but Kyra has only had Johnnies. So, it was decided that she would have George first while I sucked Johnnie.

The guys sat at the edge of the bed while Kyra and I kneeled in front of them staring at those big cocks. We both leaned over at the same time and I took Johnnie in my mouth and down my throat. I could see Kyra out of the corner of my eye and she had George in her mouth, but hadn’t got it in her throat yet. I wondered if she could do it like I did earlier.

I heard her gag a couple of times and then George said, “Damn, look at this. This whore can take it all just like her mother did earlier.”

I stopped sucking the cock in my mouth to look at my 16-year-old daughter, with a monster of a cock all the way down her throat. His cock was so big, I could see the bulge in her throat. I wondered if that happened when I sucked his cock.

I didn’t have time to look very long because Johnnie tapped me on the head and said, “Quit gawking at the little cocksucker and do your job.”

I started sucking him again, taking him deep so my nose was being tickled by his pubic hair each time I took it all. The guys lasted a longer time since they had both cum earlier, but after about 15 minutes of sucking we were both rewarded with a huge load of cum.

Johnnie finished cumming first, so I could watch Kyra swallowing George’s big load. Just like me earlier, she had to swallow many times because he still had a lot of cum. I watched as she swallowed 4 times before he pushed her away.

George looked at Johnnie and said, “Wow, these whores know how to please a guy. Both are great cocksuckers and I want to deliver pizza to them all the time.”

Johnnie laughed and said, “Yes, they are and I helped train Kyra when she was younger. She has been sucking my cock for a long time and she even sucked my dad’s cock a couple times.”

Kyra and I still had the boy’s cocks in our mouths and working on getting them hard again. They were soon starting to grow in our mouths and I wanted Georges big cock in my cunt next. I knew Kyra wanted to feel Johnnie in her cunt, so I was going to have to take the monster in mine, which I wanted it in there.

As soon as they were both fully erect again, we let them up so we could lay down on the bed. We laid side by side with our legs spread wide apart and our horny cunts were winking at the boys. I said, “Come and get some hot cunt boys. We want to feel those big beautiful cocks inside us in all our fuck holes.”

Kyra looked at Johnnie and said, “I have waited so long to feel this cock in my cunt. I loved sucking it all these years and now, you can fuck me as much as you want. I’ll ask Mistress Becky if you can fuck me for free from now on. I want that in my cunt, my ass and back in my mouth and one of these days, I want to fuck your daddy too.”

The guys high fived each other and got on top of us. But before George could sink his cock into my cunt, Johnnie said, “Wait. I have wanted this little cunt for a long, long time and I think it would be appropriate if mommy helped me fuck her daughter. Can you hold off a moment George while I have her mommy feed my cock into her daughter’s cunt?”

George said, “Not a problem buddy. If it hadn’t been for you, I wouldn’t even be here. So, yes, I can wait for her to help you into her daughter’s cunt and then, I’m going to stretch mommy out. When hubby gets back home, he won’t be able to feel his cock in her because she will be so big from my cock.”

Johnnie said, “Good deal buddy. Martha get over here and feed my cock into your little girl’s cunt and then you can lay back down and take George into your cheating cunt.”

I did as they wanted and helped Johnnie get into Kyra’s hot little cunt. I shouldn’t be doing any of this, but I get so hot and horny, I feel like I should. Besides, Becky said that I would be helping her take her first cock and this is good practice so I don’t fuck up when she is ready. I figure if I help her get fucked the first time, she won’t tell her daddy anything.

I held Johnnie’s cock in my hand and pulled him toward Kyra’s opening and inserted the head into it. I kept my hand on his cock until I felt Kyra’s cunt and then I let go. He pushed all the way in after that and started fucking her, right in front of me.

Kyra said, “OH, my God, I have waited so long to feel this beautiful cock inside me and I want you to cum deep in me. Feed me your cock and cum, please.”

Once they started fucking, George pulled me back toward him and laid me down. He got on top and I felt his cock head at the opening of my cunt. I pushed up to meet him and when I did, he shoved that big 12 _ inch cock all the way in so that his balls were slapping my ass.

I felt so full, with his cock in me and realized he was touching places no man has ever touched before. My cunt felt like it was ripping apart on the insides as he started fucking me. He was right, once Ron gets home, he may never feel the sides of my cunt again. I was full of this wonderful cock and figured if Ron kicked me out, I could have George and Timmy fucking me every day. The 2 of them had big beautiful cocks and I wanted more of them.

Johnnie was fucking Kyra slowly and she was fucking him back. George was pounding into me with long powerful strokes and my cunt was responding, trying to squeeze the cum out of him. I knew how much cum I had swallowed earlier and wondered if he could cum as much after giving Kyra a big load a few moments ago. If he did, my cunt would be overflowing and leaking all over the bed.

I was enjoying having my cheating cunt used by a big hard cock and I felt like it was the right thing for me to be doing. I know it was wrong to be fucking other men in Ron’s bed, but for some reason, in my mind it was right. I also felt that if Ron found out he might be ok with it, especially since he had a chance to fuck his daughter instead of me. All these things were running through my mind as I was being fuck so good. Would probably think different once he finished in me, but for now, everything was perfect.

George was speeding up and really working his big cock in and out of my cunt and I was working on getting one big orgasm from it. I pushed back into him each time he went in deep, trying to take more of that wonderful cock. I could hear Johnnie and Kyra moaning as they fucked and knew they were about to cum. It would be so nice if we all could cum together.

Georges cock was swelling up even more now and I knew he was close. My cunt was squeezing him hard and he was ponding into me with all his might. I’ll probably get bruised from how hard he pounded into me, but I didn’t care.

I started cumming on his cock and when I did, he stiffened up and started pumping his cum deep inside my abused cunt. As I was cumming, I heard Kyra yell out, “Iiiimmmmm ccccuuuuummmmmiiiinnnggg!!” Johnnie followed he and stated he was cumming too. The 4 of us were all cumming at the same time and I loved it.

I screamed out, “Look Ron, I’m cumming on this big hard cock. I love it! Yes, I’m ccccuuuuummmmmiiiinnnggg!”

I felt George’s cum shooting into my married cunt and I was in heaven. I will need this cock a lot in the future. I also felt his cum leaking out from my cunt even with his cock still in me. I never wanted him to leave me, but he was slowly pulling out of me and once he was out, I felt so empty.

He scooted up to my head and made me suck his cock clean. I could taste his cum and my juice all over it and I made sure I got every-last drop off and out of him. Johnnie did the same with Kyra and said, “That is what a good whore always does. She cleans the cock that fucked her.”

But the guys were not done with us yet. George said, “Now, while we relax I want you whores in a 69 to clean out those nasty cunts. Be sure to suck the cum out of each other. It is always a good day when a mother and daughter can eat each other’s cunt and especially nice when both are full of fresh cum.”

The guys got up and Kyra crawled on top of me with her cunt at my face. She leaned down and started licking my sloppy cunt while she put hers down to my mouth. Once she started licking me and I felt her tongue slide inside, she stopped for a moment and said, “Damn, mom he stretched your cunt out so big. Hope it shrinks back down before daddy gets home.”

I couldn’t answer her because she had her cunt sitting on my mouth as gobs of cum dripped out of her. She went back to licking and sucking on my cunt, trying to get all the cum out of me. While we were in a 69, the door opened and Becky stepped in. She asked, “You guys want a drink now. We got beer, wine, water, soda and milk.”

Both the guys asked for a beer, and Kyra raised up and asked if we could get a glass of water. Becky said, “I’ll bring in the beer, but you whores won’t get anything.” She giggled and then said, “Hey, if you guys need to piss, both these whores can drink it for you. Just tell them to open and then piss in their mouths. Both have done it before, so be my guest and use them.”

The guys both laughed and Johnnie said, “Never done that before, so I might just try it out. How about you George, ever pissed in a girl’s mouth before?”

George said, “Nope, never done that, but sure sounds like fun. Once these whores finish cleaning each other, we can try it. Maybe we can use one mouth each and then stop the flow and change toilets. That way they get both of us.” Then he laughed.

We continued licking each other and sucking the cum out. I knew Kyra had the bigger load, so I took my time cleaning her freshly fucked cunt out. I had heard the conversation and didn’t like it. I don’t like it when I am made to drink piss, but Becky insist that we do it. It was her way of making me pay for cheating on her daddy.

It wasn’t long and she returned with the beer and I heard the pop tops being pulled. Then, she left as she said, “Be sure you use them both good tonight. Kevin and I are going to bed now, so if you need anything send one of my whores to get it for you. And, you 2 whores behave and do everything the guys want, no matter what it is.”

The guys sat around drinking beer while Kyra and I cleaned each other up and out. I heard them talking about us and George said, “Well, we have had both suck our cocks and we both fucked their cunts. Guess the only hole left is their asses. The old whore had said she wanted to feel my cock stretch her cunt and ass, so if you don’t mind I’ll fuck her ass first while you fuck the little cunt’s ass.”

Johnnie said, “Not a problem with me. I have wanted that little bitch ever since she started sucking my cock and now that I have fucked her cunt, I want her ass too. Then, we can swap and try out a new ass. After that, I think we should get some sleep.”

“Yea, I guess we should, but after drinking this beer, I have to piss and we were told to use the whore’s mouths. So, let’s do it to them and then fuck some more. Never pissed in a mouth before, so it will be fun to do it.” George said.

Then Johnnie said, “Great idea. Hey, you whores, quit licking those cunts and get over here and get a drink.”

We had to do as they wanted and stopped what we were doing, got off the bed and kneeled in front of the boys. I was in front of George, while Kyra took Johnnie. They laid their cocks in our mouths and said, “Drink up sluts!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.