Little Mistress - Cover

Little Mistress

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 15

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Mom is caught cheating by her young daughter and must obey her in order to keep her quiet. Older sister is also caught in bed with her brother.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Kevin drove us home once we were out of school, but he didn’t stop at the end of the street like he has been. No, he drove us straight home. He pulled into the drive way and Becky said, “Go get your jogging shoes whores. Today Kevin and I will be with you, except we will be in the car ahead of you. Move it whores, be back in 3 minutes.”

Kyra and I jumped out of the car and ran into the house, grabbed our sneakers, slipped our heels off, put the others on and ran back out. Kevin had turned the car around and Becky was waiting for us behind it.

She said, “We will drive in front of you and show you a new route that you will be running from now on. Kevin will drive slow, but you whores will need to keep up. I expect you to wave at everyone and say hello to them. We won’t be back for a while, so if you need to piss, do it now, right here. But hurry up because once we start moving, we won’t stop.”

Kyra squatted and started pissing right there in the drive way. I figured I needed to try to empty my bladder before running, so I squatted and strained a little, but did piss some. It is so embarrassing to be doing things like this out in the open. Pissing is supposed to be a private thing and no one should be watching. But, as I looked up, I saw several people who stopped to stare at us.

We finished pissing, wiped our cunts with our fingers and licked them clean. We both stood up and Becky said, “Now for your run. Keep up with us and don’t worry who sees you. It is just what I want. My whores advertising.”

She got in the car with Kevin, but was in the back seat. I noticed she was kneeling on the seat facing the back window and she had her fucking camera pointed right at us. Damn, her, one more thing she will have of me in case she decides to show Ron, which I hope she never does.

Kevin started out of the driveway with Kyra and me following close behind the car. It didn’t take long for others to see us, since it was time for some to get home from work and school. We both waved to everyone as we jogged down the street, naked as jay birds. I like the jogging because it has begun to help me with my weight and figure, but I was not happy about doing it naked. If I must do this once Ron gets home, he will disown me for sure.

Kevin drove through our neighborhood to start with, but was soon in another one, then another one. They are making sure that everyone in the area saw us naked. We went through 4 different neighborhoods and then what surprised me the most, he turned toward town. Our town was not a huge city, but was well populated. I was so scared that we would be arrested for indecent exposure.

But, it didn’t bother Kevin and Becky as we got closer to the town limits. I said, “Kyra, they are taking us down main street in town. We will be arrested. I’m scared.”

“I know mom, this is so cool. The more people that see us, the better off we are. Just think of all the extra cocks we will get. I love my Master and Mistress.” She replied.

“It isn’t right Kyra. No one should be seeing us like this and these damn bells are making more people look at us. It has to stop.” I said.

But, just then, Kevin turned into a small parking lot with the 2 naked whores right behind him. He turned around and started driving back toward our neighborhood. I said, “Thank God they didn’t make us go through the town, but so many people have seen us now, it may not matter anymore.”

We just followed him back into the street and all the way back to the house. It was a long run for both of us, but we made it all the way and I could feel my muscles reacting to the long run, but I think it has helped my fat ass.

We got back to the house and once they got out of the car, they were both laughing. Becky said, “Damn you whores did good, but I noticed one of you looked scared. Hope you aren’t trying to back out of our deal by being my naked whores. Now, get inside and get a shower. Then we’ll eat.”

We went in and jumped in my shower together, which it seems we are doing more often now. Once cleaned up, we went to the kitchen, thinking we would have to fix dinner, but Becky already had several sandwiches made for us. She even let us have a glass of wine. She was acting so nice to us, maybe she is getting tired of being the boss.

We all ate and then she let us relax in the living room and watch movies with her and Kevin. Not the porn movies of us having sex, but a good regular movie. Once it was bedtime, she said, “Use my room again whore while I sleep in daddy’s bed. Once he is home, I’ll be sleeping with him a lot after you get him to make love to me.”

I hated that she thought like that, thinking I would convince him to have sex with her. If I talked him into having sex with her daddy, he would be sure to find out what I did in his bed. But, I still have a couple weeks to find a way to do as she wished or get out of the house. I either had to tell him I cheated or convince him to fuck his young daughter or pack my shit up and leave.

I went to her room and crawled into her small bed, while she went to my room and got into my big king size bed. I went to sleep and had some dreams about Ron and Becky. I watched them having sex, since she made me stay and watch after I fed his cock into her tight little virgin pussy. In my dream, she slept with him every night while I had to sleep in her bed or I was made to sleep with them and watch him fuck her over and over again and then had to lick them both clean. I was not happy with my dreams, but couldn’t help feeling horny when I woke up.

I got up, used the bathroom, got cleaned up and went to the kitchen. I was almost there and I heard Becky say, “Kevin, listen I hear a cheap whore coming.” Then she laughed as I walked into the kitchen.

I said, “Good morning Mistress Becky and Master Kevin.”

They both greeted me with, “Good morning whore.”

Shortly after that, Kyra walked in with her bells ringing. We had a small breakfast and then off to school for another naked day of something. Today, I had to drive with Becky in front with me and Kevin rode in the back with Kyra. As soon as we were in the car, Kevin said, “On your hands and knees in the seat with your mouth on my cock. I expect to cum before we get to school and when I do, you will not swallow until I say you can.”

So, that is how Kyra’s day started out and I wondered how long she would have to hold his cum in her mouth. I wasn’t sure what would be done with me today, but whatever it was, I was ready and willing for it to happen. I am really starting to like my new job as the naked teacher, the cheap whore and whatever else they wanted to call me. I wouldn’t be around much longer anyway because Ron will be home and he will kick me out into the street.

Just as we were pulling into the parking lot, I heard Kevin cumming in her mouth and he reminded her not to swallow. He said, “I want you to get a good taste of my cum, so plan on having it for a while whore.”

She couldn’t talk so just nodded she understood. He must have had a lot of cum this morning because her cheeks were puffed out, but I could tell she hadn’t swallowed any of it. I went to the office to check in and no one was there this morning, except for the secretary. She told me the others had a meeting and would be in later and that I should just go to class.

I was disappointed with school for the rest of the week. Even if I was naked, showing all my private parts, and even spreading my cunt for everyone to see, nothing happened. Other than being groped as I walked around the students, I was not used for anything. I wasn’t fucked, I didn’t suck cock, I didn’t even lick pussy or ass. I wondered if everyone was getting bored with the old lady.

Kyra was getting all the action and she even sucked and fucked in class. In my class, she was told to suck off the boys one day and eat the girls another day. They fucked her cunt and ass as she bent over my desk, but no one wanted me. I think Becky had other plans for me, but I wasn’t sure what they may be.

Each night after school and eating dinner, we had to go jogging through the neighborhood so everyone could see us, but that was all that happened. I wasn’t even made to lick Becky or suck Kevin. Instead of me, it was Kyra they used. Becky even secured my hands at night so I couldn’t play with my cunt. I was getting jealous because she was getting more than me. I was getting pissed off at her because she was being fucked and I wasn’t. I started hating her more than I did Becky.

It was now Friday and I hadn’t been fucked for a few days and I needed a cock in my cunt and I didn’t care whose cock it was. I was tempted to tell Becky I needed to be fucked, but I was afraid to piss her off. I had to watch as Kyra licked Becky to many orgasms and she sucked Kevin’s cock in front of me. I even had to lay beside the 2 of them as they fucked, but I couldn’t do anything else.

Then Saturday morning came and I felt like something was so wrong. After a small breakfast, Becky looked at me and asked, “Are you a horny old whore, mom?”

I said, “Yes Mistress Becky I am a horny old cheap whore. You haven’t let me have any cocks in a few days and I couldn’t even play with my cunt. I need to get fucked Mistress Becky.”

“Good, that is what I wanted to hear. So, what kind of cock would you like whore?” Becky questioned me.

I said, “Any cock will do Mistress, as long as I can get fucked.”

“Very nice bitch and today, you will get some cock. A nice big fat cock for that cheating cunt between your legs.” She told me.

I was thinking she was going to get George by to fuck me and got all excited. I could use that big monster back in my cunt again.

Kevin said, “OK, we are ready to go.”

Becky said, “Great, let’s do it. This is going to be so much fun.”

We got to the car and she put a blindfold on me and I figured Kyra got one too, but since my eyes were covered first, I didn’t know. I sat in the back seat, naked with my legs wide open and blindfolded, so I had no idea where we were going.

It seemed like we had driven for about 30 minutes to an hour, but I was not sure. I know it was a long drive to wherever we were going. I felt Kevin turn and knew we were on a gravel road now, because I could hear it crunch under the tires. It was also a winding road as I could feel the turns he was taking.

Then, he stopped and I heard the front doors open and then close. Kevin and Becky had gotten out, but Kyra and I stayed in the car. They weren’t gone very long and when they got back, they opened the back doors and told us to get out. Once I was out, I could smell where we were. It had to be the farm Becky had told us about. It smelled like animals and shit all mixed in together.

They led us away from the car and when we stopped, we were told to remove our blindfolds. I took off mine and saw Kyra removing hers, so they had blindfolded us both. I blinked my eyes because the sun was bright and noticed we were inside a big barn, but I saw no animals.

There was one more person with us now and he was talking with Becky and Kevin. I didn’t hear everything that was said, but did pick up a few things. Becky was saying, “Start with the horse, then the dogs and any other little creatures you have and the last thing will be the donkey.”

I knew right then, it was going to be a long day for us. I don’t think my cunt can stretch big enough to take a horse. I have seen pictures of them and those horse cocks are huge. I read that a horse has up to 2 feet of cock and it is at least 6 inches around. It would never fit into a human cunt and I hope Becky doesn’t make me take one.

The donkey’s cock is smaller, but still big. I am not sure if I could take it either, but have heard of women in Mexico fucking donkeys on stage. Never did hear of anyone fucking a horse. Once they finished discussing things, they all turned to us and Becky said, “OK, my whores, we are going to have some fun today. First, you both will be sucking on a horse cock. I know you won’t get much of the cock in your mouth, but you will keep those cocksuckers open and get some cock in them. You will also use your hands to jerk off the horse you are with and make him cum. I want you to swallow as much horse cum that you can and the rest will be on your face and bodies. Are you bitches ready to become a horse cocksucker?”

Right away Kyra said, “Yes Mistress Becky, I want all the cock you can find for me and I don’t care what it is attached too.”

Becky looked at me after Kyra said that and I said, “Mistress, I am so fucking horny I will suck and fuck any cock you want me too. Please let me suck that big cock for you.”

I was even surprised that came out of my mouth. It must be my cunt talking because my brain said, no don’t do it. But, my cunt talked louder, and won, so it looked like I was going to become a big horse cocksucker and then on to other animals. It sounded like today was just going to be animal cocks in me, so I might as well enjoy.

The farmer brought 2 big horses in and between him and a few other men, they hobbled the horse’s feet so they wouldn’t kick us and then explained how to treat his horses.

He said, “You have to respect my horses and do as I say. If you don’t, you could get hurt. They have both felt human lips before and will respond to you well. Before you start sucking you need to get them used to you. So, start at their heads and rub their noses. They enjoy kisses on the nose too, so give them some love. Then, go to the left side and rub down their necks, working back to their bodies. As you are rubbing them, talk gently to them to let them know you won’t hurt them and that you are friends who will make them happy.”

He paused to let that all sink into our heads and then started again. “Once you are near the belly area begin getting lower and underneath them. By now, you’ll begin to see a nice big cock forming. They enjoy a good belly rub and it always gets them going. Once you see his cock, begin to fondle it and it will grow bigger. As it is growing, get down on your knees very slowly as quick moves will startle them. Then, once down, slide under their bellies and position you mouth in front of the cock. Once it is close to your mouth, open wide and lick the tip and try to take what you can in your mouth. I know it won’t be much, but you will be able to get some in.”

Pausing again, he looked at me and Kyra with a big smile. Then he said, “Don’t worry ladies, you won’t be hurt as long as you do as I say. Once you have his cock in your mouth, begin to jerk him off with both hands. The cocks will twitch some at first as they continue to grow and will be very fat. You won’t be able to get all their cocks in your hands, but you can still stroke them until they cum for you.”

He waited a moment and then said, “My wife sucks these boys a lot, so they are used to it. She has been able to get more of the cocks in her mouth than any other woman has. So, begin from the head and enjoy my boys.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.