Little Mistress - Cover

Little Mistress

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mom is caught cheating by her young daughter and must obey her in order to keep her quiet. Older sister is also caught in bed with her brother.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Once we got home, we had to walk up the drive to the house, naked. Kevin and Becky followed us, taking their time. Kyra and I had to stand outside like that until they decided to open the door. But, that wasn’t the end of things for us.

“You whores forget the packages in the trunk. Go back to get them and since you forgot, each of you bring one item at a time. Bring your feed bowls first, then go back to get your water bowls. After that, get your food, making sure if they are in a can, it is only one can at a time. I should make you open your bag of gravy train and bring one nugget at a time, but I’m not that mean.” Mistress Becky scolded us.

So, naked as we were, we went to the car, opened the trunk and began to bring the things up to the house, just as she wanted. We had to make several trips to the back of the car, which was right near the street. I prayed that no one saw us, but I think some people did.

Once we had everything unloaded and in the house, Becky said, “Now, Kevin and I are both horny, but you whores are to nasty to be with. So, get your asses outside and get a fucking shower. If you need to piss or shit, do that too. Just remember, the other whore cleans you up, both front and back.”

As we started out the back door, Kevin said, “And, since you both have been using your cunts to keep your food warm, be sure to stick the hose in them and clean them out. I don’t want no nasty food on my cock when I fuck you!”

Damn, my children must really hate me. They know the water from the garden hoe is ice cold and it is bad enough having to shower with it, but now they expect us to wash out our cunts with cold water. We must stop this and stop it soon, but I have no idea how to do it. I can’t let Ron know I brought a black man into our marital bed and fucked him, but there might not be any other way.

Kyra and I walked out the door together and went to our outside spot, because we both had to piss and I had to shit, but didn’t tell anyone that. I knew if they found out, Kyra would have to lick my nasty asshole once done. I thought I could shit without them knowing and then wash it off in the cold water.

We went out and both of us squatted and pissed in the grass. Kyra finished up, but I was in the middle of shitting, so couldn’t lick her cunt right then. She said, “Hurry up mom so we can get on with this. I don’t want them any madder at us than they are now.”

I said, “Sorry baby, but momma has to shit and I’m almost done. Don’t say anything because if they know, you will have to lick my ass clean.”

I looked toward the house and saw Becky watching us with the camera in hand. She saw what we were doing and yelled out, “Once you get done taking a shit whore, be sure you lick your daughter’s cunt clean and then allow her to clean your nasty ass with her tongue.”

I cursed in a whisper so only Kyra could here. I said, “Fuck, I’m sorry baby, but we got caught. Just try to do what is needed and get it over with. The little bitch will pay someday.”

Kyra said, “It’s ok mom, I will do what I need to do. Just shit and I’ll clean you up”

I finished and then licked her cunt clean. Once I did that, I got on hands and knees and she got behind me and I felt her tongue on my cunt first and then felt her tongue around my asshole. She gagged some, but continued to lick until I was clean back there. Then we got up and went to the shower area.

I turned the water on and we stepped in to get clean. Once we were wet, we stepped out to soap up and then back in to rinse. Next, Kyra pulled the hose down and said, “spread your legs mom, so I can put it inside you. Then, once you are clean, you can do me. I hate that little fucking bitch and someday, she will pay.”

She bent the hose, which made the water stop. Then, she slowly stuck it up my cunt. The nozzle was cold, but nothing like what I felt once she let the hose go. But, getting ahead of myself, she kept pushing the hose deeper into my naked cunt. It must have gone at least 6” inches into me before she let it go.

The initial shock of a strong stream of ice cold water inside my cunt almost made me collapse. Holy shit that was so cold. I have never felt anything like that before and I hope I never have to feel it again. Kyra laughed a little when I jumped and squealed, but not for long because she knew she was next.

The cold water was shooting deep inside my cunt and freezing my insides. She let it spray the inside of my cunt for about a minute, but it felt like hours before she kinked the hose again and pulled it out of my frozen pussy.

I was shivering from the cold and didn’t know if my cunt would ever be the same. God how I hate my young daughter and son. I used to love all my children for who they were, but now I hate 2 of them for who they have become.

I took the hose from Kyra and she spread her legs, giving me access to her little bald cunt. I hated doing this to my 16-year-old girl, but my 14-year-old girl said I had to or else. So, kinking the hose, I began feeding the nozzle up inside her. I pushed it in about 6 inches, just as she did with me. I said, “Kyra, you ready. This is going to make it hurt inside, but momma has to do it.”

“I know mom, just do it and get it over with. You survived it and so will I and then maybe the little bitch will leave us alone.” Kyra whispered to me.

I let the hose start squirting her insides and she squealed, but stayed in place. I held the hose inside her young cunt just as she did to me and then pulled it out. She took it from me as I turned it off and she hung it back on the hook Keven had put on a pole so it was a shower once again.

“Very good sluts, now just drip dry and we will let you know when to come in. While you are drying off, decide which one will eat my pretty little pussy and which one will fuck Keven. Then, when you come in, you can let us know.” Becky told us.

Becky went inside and I talked with Kyra. I said, “I don’t want to have sex with either one of them, especially Becky. Kevin does have a nice cock, but it isn’t right that I let him fuck me. However, I would rather he fuck me than have to eat her little cunt.”

Kyra then said, “I love fucking Kevin. That’s what got me in trouble. I don’t like the idea of licking my little sister’s cunt, but I think we will have to do both tonight. So, whichever you want to start with, I’ll do the other.”

“Yes, I agree with you. Knowing those 2 we will have to do both. So, guess I’ll get it over with and lick Becky’s cunt while you fuck Kevin.” I told her.

It wasn’t long and Becky came back outside with us. This time she was naked and she said, “OK, which of you whores will be licking this sweet little pussy?” And she cupped her pussy as she talked to us.

I said, “Mistress Becky it will be my pleasure to lick you and make you cum. Mommy loves you and wants to make you happy. Kyra will fuck Kevin with your permission Mistress.”

“Very good whore. Yes, you will lick my sweet pussy while Kevin fucks my sister. And later, you will fuck and suck your son’s cock while whore Kyra eats me out. Now, I have one more thing for you mommy dearest. I need to piss and you will be my toilet. Get over here and clamp your lips on my pussy and I’ll give you some nice hot sweet piss.”

Oh, my God, this little bitch is really going too far. Drinking piss can’t be healthy. I don’t think I can do it. So, I said, “Mistress Becky, please don’t make me do that. Piss isn’t healthy to drink. I have done everything you have wanted, but this is going to far.”

The only thing that got me was 2 hard slaps across my face. First the right cheek and then the left one. Damn, she hits hard and it rattled my teeth. I cried and begged her not to make me do it. She slapped me 2 more times and said, “I can keep this up all fucking night bitch. Now, suck it up bitch and come get a nice drink.”

I had no other choice now, so I got down between her legs, put my lips to her cunt and took her hot nasty piss into my mouth. I swallowed and she kept pissing in my mouth. I had to swallow 4 more times before she quit pissing and then she made me lick her dry.

She grinned at me once she pushed my head away and said, “From now on, one of you whores will be drinking my piss and if you don’t behave and do what I want, you’ll be eating my shit too.”

I knew she would make us do it too. So, I just nodded and said, “Yes Mistress Becky.”

But the she added, “And if Kevin wants, he can use my 2 toilets anytime he wishes.”

I am going to kill my daughter. She is such a little fucking brat and has me and Kyra right by the short hairs. I have no idea where a 14-year-old could ever find such degrading and humiliating ideas, but this little bitch of mine has found too much.

“Inside whores so we can get some relief. We have taken care of you 2 cunts all day and now it is time you took care of us. Kyra, go to Kevin and tell him you need to be fucked. Mother dearest, follow me.” Becky said to us.

Kyra went to find Kevin so he could fuck her and I followed behind my youngest child. She led me to my bedroom and once there, she got on my bed. “OK, slut, I want you to kiss me all over. Make love to me and end up at my sweet little pussy. I will keep track of the body parts you miss and punish you later, so you will remember where you are to kiss and lick me in the future. Begin cunt!”

I didn’t want to make love to my young daughter, but with everything she has on me, I had no choice. If Ron ever saw the things I have done, even if it wasn’t of my own doing, he would kill me. So, without any more hesitation, I began kissing and licking my young daughters naked body.

I started at the top of her head, kissing her hair all over, and then worked down to her face, being sure I kissed her lips, eyes, nose and ears. I licked her cheeks and slipped my tongue inside her mouth to lick her tongue and teeth. I even licked her nose and tried to put my tongue inside her nostrils. Once I had kissed and licked every inch of her face, I moved to her neck and did the same there.

I continued down her body and kissed her little nubs that someday would be her tits. I took each little nub in my mouth and sucked on them for a moment. She was just lying there, playing on her phone, like I wasn’t there, trying to make her happy. But, no matter what she did, I continued working on her little tender body.

I kissed and licked my way to an arm, her pits and then to her fingers. I took each finger in my mouth and sucked on it like it was a little cock. Once I had one arm and hand done, I moved back up and over to the other arm, doing the same as I had on the first one.

I moved to her belly and then to her legs and worked my way to her feet and toes. I licked and sucked her toes, taking each one in my mouth, just as I had with her fingers. She giggled when I licked the bottom of her foot. I then tried to take her foot into my mouth and surprising myself, I got half of it in and sucked on it.

I moved back up her leg and then down the other leg to her foot and toes. I cleaned her foot and toes and even licked in between her toes. It was nasty, but I wouldn’t give up. Once I finished there, I moved back up and coaxed her to turn over, so I could work on her backside.

I went from her head, down her back and then her ass cheeks. I avoided her tiny little asshole for now, but figured once I finished with the back of her legs, I would go back to like the little pucker and decided that to make her happy, I would even push my tongue inside her nasty ass. I just prayed she wiped good and I didn’t get any shit.

I did her legs, licked her feet a little more and then back to her ass. I took her little cheeks in my hands and spread them apart. I put my tongue to her little rose bud and licked her, then stiffened my tongue and pushed inside. She was clean, so I didn’t gag, but it was still nasty.

I got her turned back over and started licking around her thighs as she spread her legs for me. Then I licked the outer folds of her young little pussy before sticking my tongue inside. I thought of sticking my finger in her and robbing her of her cherry, but thought better of it, since she would probably tell Ron I forced my way into her and I took her cherry so I could get her fucked. I left that alone for now.

I licked her little pussy and she did taste good. So, young and innocent. Well, not so innocent as I am finding out. I licked her and her juices started flowing and I swallowed every drop she gave me and kept licking her. I figured if I did a good job, she might leave me alone. I put every effort I could to make her cum in my mouth. I think I am doing a good job on her sweet little pussy.

I did my job well, because it wasn’t long after her pussy started secreting her love juice, she started bucking against my face and she grabbed my hair and pulled me closer. Then she erupted and I had a big mouthful of her cunt juice. She squirted right into my mouth. Wow, squirting when she was so young. I was proud of myself for making my young daughter do that.

I continued licking her pussy until she pushed me away and once I raised up, I heard clapping from the door to the bedroom. I turned toward the door and Kevin was standing there with Kyra and he said, “Well, looks like you enjoyed that Beck. Now, I need to borrow the whore for a moment. She needs to clean off my cock because the other bitch got it all nasty. Then, she can suck all the cum out of her daughter’s hot cunt. Get over her bitch and get me clean. Kyra get on the bed and spread those legs. Once this old cunt cleans me of, she will be licking your nasty cunt clean.”

I got up and then down on my knees, took my sons cock in my mouth and sucked him clean. He was right, it was nasty with his and Kyra’s juices mixed together. Once he was clean, I did what I was told to do and crawled up between Kyra’s legs and began to clean out her young cunt. Kevin and Becky watched me as I worked on my daughter and as always, Becky was filming my every move.

I cleaned out Kyra’s cunt and swallowed all of Kevin’s cum that he had deposited in her. I am very grateful she wanted birth control, since it looked like she would be fucking a lot. Not only Kevin, but by the sounds of things some other guys as well, even in school.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.