Little Mistress - Cover

Little Mistress

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mom is caught cheating by her young daughter and must obey her in order to keep her quiet. Older sister is also caught in bed with her brother.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

I looked up into Billy’s face and he was smiling. He said, “I’ve wanted to fuck your daughter for a long, long time, but this is even better. I get to fuck her momma with her approval. So, enjoy my big hard cock bitch.”

Then, he leaned over and kissed me on the lips, shoving his tongue into my mouth. I responded with freely giving him access to my mouth and stuck my tongue into his as well. While he was kissing me, I felt his cock begin to touch my cunt and he moved it up and down my wet slit.

Then, he stopped kissing me and shoved his cock into my waiting fuck hole. Yes, I needed this, but it shouldn’t be with this black boy, young enough to be my son. It should be my husband shoving his cock into my horny cunt, but at this time, I didn’t care. A cock was a cock.

I loudly said, “Yes, Billy fuck my cheating married cunt. Fuck me hard and give me your hot gooey spunk. I need to be fucked hard tonight.”

I really did want to be fucked, but not by the cock I had in my cunt. I needed Ron’s hard cock fucking me. Why did I ever ask Tom to fuck me? I could have waited for my husband, but no, I got greedy and asked a black man to use my cunt and now I am paying for it.

Billy fucked me hard, making me feel his big fat young cock deep inside me and it wasn’t long and he stiffened up and drove his cock into me so hard, my head hit he head board. He was cumming in my married cunt and I wanted more. He didn’t last long enough for me to have an orgasm and I needed to cum.

Billy kissed me one more time and as he was pulling his cock out of my cunt he said, “Thanks for the fuck whore. Will have to get some more of that later.”

Then, he was gone and my cunt was empty. But, I knew what I had to do to make Becky happy, so I said, “Ok, Jeff, get that cock over here and fuck this married cheating cunt. Give me your big cock and cum deep inside me.”

I never wanted to fuck any of them, but Becky and Kevin insisted and I had to please them to keep all this a secret. So, with a big smile I welcomed the 2nd black boy’s cock into my fuck hole. He didn’t waste any time getting inside me and start fucking me. He didn’t last very long at all. About 4 strokes into me and he was cumming in my cunt, adding to Billy’s load of sperm.

I wanted to cum, but the first few boys never lasted long enough to get me off. But, when the 4th boy, Leonard shoved his big cock in my soggy cunt, I felt it building up. Leonard lasted longer than the first 3 and when he started cumming in me, I lost it and was cumming with him. I bucked my cunt up to meet his thrusts and when I came, I yelled out, “YESSS, CUMMMMMIIIINNNNG!!

I heard laughter and clapping. Becky said, “See that, the whore gets off on fucking young boys. The old married whore loves those young black cocks fucking her cheating cunt.”

Yes, I did, but it was wrong. I love my husband and should never let any of these boys see me naked, let alone fuck me, but that is what I’m doing and unfortunately for me, I am loving it. I have never felt this good in my entire life. Ron made me happy, and did satisfy me, but I have never been so satisfied as I am right now. I still had lots of cocks to get in me and I was more than willing to take them all.

I kept going with the boys, calling them by name as they took their turn to fuck me. After I had the first orgasm, I was cumming almost non-stop. I came at least once with the rest of the boys. Well, that was until I started to get a sore cunt from all the fucking. I had now fucked 9 of the boys and knew I had to let 3 more young boys have a turn fucking my cunt.

I called them each by name and asked them to fuck my cheating white cunt. And, they did as I asked and I got fucked three more times, making it 12 hard cocks invading my body, but I knew Kevin and Becky were going to make me continue. I prayed that after tonight, they would leave me alone and consider I had paid my debt to them for cheating.

Once the last boy, Jasper had fucked me and dropped his load of cum into my sloppy cunt, Kevin said, “Keep those legs spread whore. Your slutty daughter wants to lick you clean so you can take all those hard cocks up your nasty ass. Kyra, get busy.”

Then Becky said, “Kyra, you did good cleaning all those cocks after being in the old bitch, but now you need to get all that cum from her cheating fuck hole. But, I also want you to lick her nasty ass and get it wet for the guys to fuck it.”

Kyra said, “Yes Mistress Becky, I will clean her out and lube her up for you and the boys.”

As Kyra began to lick and suck 12 loads of cum from my sore cunt, I heard the boys talking amongst themselves, but couldn’t make out what they were saying. But I soon found out what they had discussed and I wasn’t happy about any of it.

Billy, the first boy to fuck my married cunt said, “Hey Becky, we all appreciate that you brought us here today to fuck your mom, but we need to get home soon. We all said we had to work on a school project and would get home late, but if we stick around to fuck her ass and mouth like your brother said, we will be here all night.”

Becky said, “I understand and maybe we can take this up again over the weekend.”

“Well, we could do that too, but we want to finish up here tonight and you will get what you wanted. You do want her to become a 3-holed slut, right?”

“Well, yes, I do, but it doesn’t all have to be done tonight. But, tell me what you are thinking. I might just like it for my cheating mother.” Becky told him.

Then, the other shoe was dropped and I almost choked on my words, but nothing came out because Kyra had moved up to my face and started cum kissing me. She had sucked a big mouthful of boys cum from my cunt and was feeding it to me so I couldn’t talk.

Billy said, “Well, if we use all 3 holes at the same time, we all get fucked or sucked and you get to watch her get air tight. It works like this. One of us lays down on our backs and she climbs on his cock going into her cunt, then one of the other guys shoves his cock in her ass and then the 3rd guy feeds her his cock You see, all 3 holes used and since there are 12 of us, we only have to do it 4 times and we all get off one more time before we must go home. Then, this weekend if you still want we can set it up for an even bigger gang bang at the park.”

“Damn Billy, you are good. Maybe I should have let you fuck me. But I like it. Kevin, did you hear what Billy just said?” Becky said.

“Yea and I like it too. Our mother cheated on daddy and she must pay, so let’s do this. Billy, get the teams together and we’ll get our whore ready to be air tight. Oh, and don’t get any ideas about fucking Becky. She is only giving that cherry up to one guy and I know who that is. It isn’t you, but you can fuck mom and Kyra whenever you want.” Kevin said.

Kyra was back eating my cunt, getting more cum out of me and I could talk, so I said, “Please, I can’t do that. I can’t take 3 cocks at one time. Kids. Please have mercy on me and don’t make me do that. I’ll do anything else you want, but not that.”

Becky walked over to where I was laying on the bed, slapped me hard 4 times and said, “Shut the fuck up whore. You will do anything I want and if you bitch to much more, all these videos go straight to daddy. I’m sure you will be out on your naked ass long before he gets home. So, just buckle up buttercup, because you are going to get whatever I decide.”

I knew she would send those videos to Ron, so I shut up and prayed I would make it through my next ordeal. The only good thing, was once they all fucked my body they would leave and I might be able to get some rest. It wasn’t going to be easy, but I had to do it. I can’t even imagine how 3 big hard cocks will go into me.

Kevin came over to me and whispered, “Look mom. Just do what we say and we will be nicer to you. You fucked up and now you will be fucked anyway we decide. If you don’t want to sleep in the front yard tonight, just do what Becky wants and I’ll see about you sleeping in a bed.”

I just nodded and figured he was right. No matter what I did or said, I was going to get just what they talked about. So, I swallowed hard and said, “Mistress Becky, I’m ready to have the boys use me again. How do you want me?”

“Now, that’s better slut. Get up for a moment and one of the boys will lay down. Then, climb back on the bed and sit on his cock. Once you have his cock all the way inside your cheating cunt, lean over so one of the guys can shove his cock up your ass. Once that one is balls deep, you’ll get a cock for your mouth. Take it all the way in bitch and be ready to get fucked hard.” Becky explained how she wanted me.

I got up and watched as Leonard laid down and then said, “Climb on bitch.”

Everyone is calling me names, but I didn’t dare say anything, so I climbed back on the bed, straddled him and slid down over his cock. I do have to admit, a cock in my cunt did feel good, even if it was still sore from having 12 of them in me. Once I had him all the way in, I was pushed over so I was laying on top of Leonard, my tits being crushed against his chest, then someone poured some liquid on my ass crack and I felt another cock going into my back door. I guess I am thankful that Kevin had fucked me there earlier since this cock seemed to slide right in. Of course, I pushed out when he pushed in and soon his balls were slapping against my cunt and Leonard’s cock. Then I was told to raise my head up and when I did, Billy had his cock lined up with my mouth. I opened and his cock slid between my lips and kept going till his balls slapped my chin.

Then, Becky said, “OK, all in and air tight. Fuck my mother hard boys.”

They all did just that. I was being pounded hard in all my holes. I wouldn’t be surprised if I was bruised when they finished with me. It felt very weird with a cock in my cunt and ass at the same time, but it also started feeling good to me.

The boys timed there fucking just right. When the cock in my ass was being shoved in, the one in my cunt was sliding out and then it was the one in my ass sliding out while the cock in my cunt was being shoved in. The friction was amazing and I felt myself on the verge of cumming once again.

The cock in my mouth was doing the same thing. Out to having just the head between my lips to straight down my throat. I was being fucked so hard and was loving every hard inch of cock in me. I should never feel this way, basically being raped by 3 teenage boys while my 3 children watched and filmed me doing it.

They all felt so good in me, I didn’t want it to stop. I thought that once Ron got back, I wouldn’t be fucked like this again until he left again. I might have to beg Becky to find a way to get me fucked more. My orgasm was building up quickly and I knew I would be cumming very soon. I wanted the boys to cum with me and tried my best to squeeze my cunt and ass muscles around those hard cocks and I tightened my grip on the one in my mouth.

I started cumming and so did the 3 boys. Wow, what a rush to get 3 loads of cum all at the same time. I never would have thought that I would enjoy the abuse my children are giving me, but right now, I never felt better. Of course, I’ll never tell them how much I like it because then they would stop and probably tell Ron all about what I’ve done.

Once they finished cumming in me, I swallowed the load in my mouth and as they softened, the cocks were removed from me. But it wasn’t long before I had 3 new hard cocks in me, fucking the hell out of me. The 3 new boys fucked me hard, just like the first 3 and when they started cumming, I was cumming with them.

Then, it was 3 more new ones and 3 more loads of cum going into my naked sore body. Once they pulled out the last 3 went in and I was fucked hard again. I came with all the boys fucking me and I realized that I had just been fucked 24 times in one evening.

During my last cum from being fucked, I passed out. I don’t know how long I was out, but when I woke up, I was all alone in my bed. All the boys had gone and my 3 children were nowhere to be seen or heard. I tried to get up, but my sore body wouldn’t let me, so I just laid in bed and fell asleep. It felt so good to be in a nice soft warm bed. I slept like a baby.

When I finally woke up, around 10 the next morning, I was still in my bed and all alone. I moved a little and was still sore. I got up and went into the bathroom, sat on the toilet and peed. While there, my ass dripped out a big gob of boy cum and my cunt did the same. Guess they didn’t make Kyra suck it out of me after I passed out.

As I sat there, I remembered I wasn’t supposed to use the bathroom in the house, but I don’t think I could make it to the back yard. I finished peeing and wiped my cunt and ass with toilet paper. If they ask me about it, I will just tell them I couldn’t make it outside after what I had been put through yesterday.

I left the bathroom and went back to lay down when I saw a note on my nightstand. I sat on the edge of the bed and read the note. It said, ‘Whore, we think you did great yesterday and both of us are proud of you. Today, you will use the inside bathroom and take a nice hot shower. Clean up the house and change your sheets. You messed them up a lot with all that fucking you did. Once that is done, you will find some clothes in the living room and we want you to put them on and go shopping today. Only wear what we left you. There is a grocery list on the kitchen counter. Get us everything on the list. Tonight, you and Kyra will fix dinner and we might allow you to eat with us. You are allowed regular food today also. Be a good old whore and we will reward you. Remember, no clothes in the house cunt.

Mistress Becky and Master Kevin

Well, at least I won’t be in trouble for using the toilet and I don’t have to eat that nasty dog food. I don’t know what they left me to wear while shopping, but will get to that later. I pulled the nasty sheets off my bed and notice they had a lot of dried up cum on them. Gross. I put them in the washer and started it running. I got clean ones out and remade my bed so I can hopefully sleep in it tonight. I tidied up my room and then got a shower. Damn, the hot water felt good.

Once the water started cooling off, I stepped out and dried off with a towel. I guess getting fucked 24 times was worth it after all. And they said they would bring more over the weekend to the park. Damn, my kids are going to get me gang banged in public where who knows may see me. I didn’t like that idea, but won’t argue with them. I’m thankful that I am only a substitute teacher and didn’t have to go in today, since they had me busy all day.

I went to the kitchen to see what I could eat that wasn’t dog food. I made me a nice tuna salad sandwich and a large glass of milk. It was so good and nothing like gravy train or Alpo. I savored the taste before looking at their grocery list. I cleaned up my dishes and then went to the list. It didn’t look to be very long.

The list they left looked like this:

4 Large rib eye steaks, cut 1” thick

4 big baking potatoes

1 large pre-made Cole slaw

1 large pre-made potato salad

package of biscuits

2 cans green beans

2 bottles of good wine

12 pack of Coors light

apple pie

vanilla ice cream

2 large cucumbers

4 large jalapeño peppers

summer sausage

Be sure you get everything we want bitch.

I went into the living room to see what I was supposed to wear, and it wasn’t much. A wrap around skirt, sheer blouse and 4” heels. No panties and no bra, which bothered me, but I was out with the kids wearing something worse. So, I put them on and then went to use the bathroom again. While I was sitting on the toilet, I got a text from Becky.

It said, ‘I know you haven’t left yet, because I am tracking you. So, when you go shopping, be sure you have your phone with you always. I may text you with some instructions while you are out, so be prepared to do as it says. If it says, STRIP, no matter where you are or who is around you, remove your skirt and blouse and continue what you were doing. Do not put them back on until you get a text that says, DRESS.’

I read that 3 times and cried knowing that she would do it to me and I might be in the middle of the store. But then I got a new text that said, ‘Besides the grocery store, you will stop for gas for the car, and go to the park and walk around. I want you away from the house at least 2 hours. And to make sure you follow my orders, you will take a selfie if you are told to strip, showing me you obeyed me’

Well, at least I won’t be stuck in the house all day with nothing to do. So, I figured it might be fun for a little while with the hopes I don’t get the first text. As she said, she will know where I am and I pray that if she tells me to strip, it is someplace secluded and not in the middle of the grocery store.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.