How to Get From Pantry to Panty - Cover

How to Get From Pantry to Panty

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Romantic Sex Story: Mat is staying with his mom while she recovers from a fall. He misses Laura so much. She comes over for dinner one night and helps him with the laundry.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Mat’s mom slipped on some ice and sprained her hip. She could manage with a walker, but stairs were impossible, so Mat moved home for a few weeks. Long phone calls to Laura every bedtime.

“Like old times,” Laura said.

Mat said, “I miss you so much.”

On the weekend Laura came for dinner. “He’s making my roast pork,” Mat’s mom told Laura.

Mat took Laura’s hand. “Come downstairs and help me find the applesauce.”

“Oh, yes, applesauce,” Mat’s mom said. Mat and Laura were already halfway to the basement.

“Wow, this is the hugest pantry,” Laura said, while Mat unbuttoned her shirt.

“It used to be my bedroom,” Mat told Laura between kisses. “My pesky little brothers snapped up my real bedroom the moment I went off to college.”

Laura studied the rows of shelves. Cans of beans, peas, carrots, beets. Tins of sardines. Pink salmon. Baskets of apples and potatoes. “Where was your bed?” Laura asked.

“Over there by the noodles. Night after night I’d dream of you.”

“Good dreams?”

“Mm. I’d wake up all ... excited.”

“Like now? Did you touch yourself? Show me.”

Mat hesitated.

“Would it help if I helped?”

Mat nodded.

Laura reached her hand in. “Is this how you did it?” Laura’s hand moved slow and silky.

“I’m going to make a mess,” Mat said.

Luckily the laundry was right there.

“Lonely looking underwear,” Mat said, staring into the washtub. “I’m just going to—” His hand moved inside Laura’s panties. “—balance the load.”

bottomless guy fingering a woman in front of a washing machine

The pork roast turned out perfect. Naked under their jeans, all through dinner Mat and Laura grinned at each other like naughty teenagers.

Afterwards Mat said, “We’re going downstairs to check on the laundry.”

“Mm,” said Mat’s mother. “Maybe while you’re down there you could find some dessert.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.