Shell Game - Cover

Shell Game

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Flash Story: Laura and Mat have some fun on the beach. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Three miles down the beach and it’s just us and the ocean. Laura strips off her suit and prances into the waves. She squeals and goes under and surfaces with an explosion of girl. She waves and a wave knocks her over and she sputters up and shakes her finger at the sea. “Come in, come in, come in,” she shouts, and I cup my ears as if I can’t hear. She turns and swims out and manages to float. The waves roll over her but don’t roll her over. She is so beautiful.

Out now, she pads across the bit of sand. “Why didn’t you come in?”

“I didn’t want to get my tie wet,” I claim.

She smiles and gives it a playful yank and gives my thickened penis a playful yank

Please Wait while image loads

and lies down on the towel I’ve spread for her.

“This sun is so delicious,” she says. “I just hope my little nipples won’t get sunburned.”

“I have just the thing,” I tell her. I find two shells nearby. I balance them carefully on her breasts, covering the nipples. There is a tiny hole in the center of one, and I can see her nipple through the hole. Maybe the little hole helps the shell stay on as her nipples come erect. She chuckles and the shell without the hole slides from her nipple.

She smiles up at me—a naughty smile. “Maybe that one needs some of your special lotion? Can you do that for me?”

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.