Christmas Cookies - Cover

Christmas Cookies

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Romantic Story: Mat is so sure Laura's surprise is freshly baked cookies. His nose can't be steering him wrong. And (tell you a secret) it isn't.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

The new bedspread needed laundering after our antics. It was a too bulky for our washing machine, so I bundled it into a leaf bag and took it to a laundromat in a strip mall not too far away. While it was in the wash I spent some time at the boutiques in the little mall, looking for possible Christmas gifts for Laura. Back at the laundromat, the washed bedspread was clean but soaking wet. It took three cycles to fully dry.

“What a beast,” I texted to Laura, midway through the second cycle. “Sorry it’s taking so long.”

“No problem,” Laura texted back. “Take your time. I have a surprise for you.”

Home again, the moment I opened the door I could tell what the surprise was just from the aroma. Laura had baked cookies. “I know what your surprise is!” I announced in a sing-song voice.

“No you don’t,” Laura replied, mimicking the sing-song.

“It’s not cookies?” I said, confused.

“You’ll find out,” she said. “Close your eyes and do not peek or you’ll ruin the surprise.”

I closed my eyes. Laura took my hand and led me into the bedroom. “Don’t open your eyes until I say. Promise?”

“Promise,” I said.

“Just to make sure I’m putting you in the closet.”

“You can trust me,” I said.

“No, I can’t. Now keep your eyes closed.” She led me to the closet and closed the door. “No peeking,” she reminded me.

I kept my eyes closed. It seemed like a long time. Maybe several minutes. I wonder what the surprise could be, if not cookies.

At last Laura called that I could open my eyes and come out.

Laura was lying on the bed, naked, grinning. “Surprise, surprise, surprise! Three surprises for you, my love. For you and for us.”

“Mmm, yeah, I see,” I said. “Another new bedspread. Very pretty. And you’ve shaved your pussy hair. So pretty! So very very VERY pretty.”

“And?” Laura prompted.

“And chocolate kiss cookies! My favorite!”

“Not cookies,” Laura said.

“Not cookies?”

“No, not cookies. A treasure map. Do you think you can find the treasure?”

naked woman on bed with five cookie laid out on her abdomen right above her shaved pussy

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.