Nicki's Mall Adventure- a Prequel - Cover

Nicki's Mall Adventure- a Prequel

by SuburbanStories

Copyright© 2023 by SuburbanStories

Coming of Age Sex Story: This is a prequel to the Nicki Gets Lucky story, about the first time Nicki goes to the mall and picks up an older man for dirty sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft   Consensual   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   .

Nicki was just seventeen and was now a senior in high school. But she was having trouble focusing on school, because it seemed she was always feeling frisky. She had just recently lost her virginity to one of the big senior football players, and had discovered how much fun sex could be. And she now played with her little pussy nightly, and usually got herself off with her finger and her new vibrator. But what really was driving her fantasies was the noise from her mom’s adjoining room at night, where her 30-something mom was regularly entertaining her new boyfriend. What was most interesting was how long the sex lasted for her mom- in contrast to the short duration of her first experience, when the guy came mere minutes after sliding his dick inside her pussy. He came quickly, but Nicki was left wanting much more.

What Nicki noticed was that it seemed the older the guy was who stayed with her mom, the longer the sex lasted, and the louder her mom screamed out in ecstasy when she came. The last guy, Todd, had gray hair and was a little overweight, but he obviously knew how to pleasure a woman. He’d been staying over for several weeks now, and was always giving Nicki a friendly smile, and sometimes a sort of creepy stare, when she was wearing her little nighty when he left in the morning.

So when her mom announced she was taking off for the weekend with her new boyfriend, Nicki decide she would try out an older guy herself. She knew the teachers at her school were off limits, because of the fact they would lose their jobs if even caught hanging out with a student. And even though a couple of her teachers were really kind of cute, in her opinion, she decided to focus on the mall, where there were lots of older men working in the department stores, and lots of places to hide out and have some fun. Plus, she figured it would be easy to get one of them alone and tease a bit—enough to get one to make a pass at her.

Nicki figured with her mom planning to leave for the weekend, she had a few days to scope out potential partners. She knew from watching porn that older guys liked young girls, so she figured all she had to do was dress kind of slutty, and some dirty old man at the mall would jump at the chance to bone her. She decided to look for a guy like the one who had been fucking her mom, with a little gray hair and at least a decent body.

Nicki was on her third store that Thursday, when she noticed the well-dressed older guy in the shoe department at Nordstrom, who had some grey at the temples, and looked a little like George Clooney. She could definitely get off with a guy like that fucking her, she thought as she watched the guy walking around the shoe department, bending down to help ladies try on shoes, and smiling with a really hot smile when he made a sale, and walked them to the checkout. The more Nicki watched from the adjacent cosmetics aisle, the more excited she got, as she watched the guy continue waiting on customers, squatting in front of each as they sat with their feet on his little fitting stool. Both the guy and his customers were smiling and laughing a bit, and Nicki fantasized that they were talking about sexy things. She also noticed his nice strong ass that his somewhat tight pants showed off. She was getting a little wet in her panties and was deep in her thoughts when a cosmetics associate tapped her on the shoulder, made her jump a bit, and asked if she needed any help.

Nicki looked at the girl, who was probably 25 or so, and said, “I need something that will get my older boyfriend turned on and want to do me!”

The cosmetics girl smiled, and looked over the teen, who was dressed in a pair of skintight dark blue denim cutoffs that barely covered her tight ass cheeks, and a thin yellow, spaghetti-strapped top that stretched around the small cones of her bra-less tits, and ended well above her shorts, revealing a tight tummy and firm little ab muscles. She was wearing platform sandals that made her look taller, and accentuated her long tan legs, and her slim, sexy figure.

She said, “I doubt you need any fragrance to get your boyfriend turned on, but I’ve got a new one by Juicy that’s really hot, in my opinion. I’ll give you a sample spray.”

Nicki held out her wrist, and the girl gave her a spritz. She lifted the wrist to her nose and sniffed.

“Mmmm, that’s sexy,” Nicki said, as she smiled at the girl. “How much is it?”

“It’s on sale for $78 for the 2 ounce cologne,” said the girl, pointing at the display.

“Ouch, that’s a little outside my range,” said Nicki.

“Maybe your boyfriend will buy some for you?” suggested the girl.

Nicki looked at her fantasy shoe salesman, and looked back at the girl, and said, “Yeah, maybe he will.”

“Thanks” Nicki said, walking away, and into the shoe department. She wandered around a bit, and looked toward the back, where there was what looked to be a large storage area with aisles full of shoes. She wasn’t going to try anything today; she just wanted to see how she could maneuver the guy into a private place where she could seduce him. When she walked past him, however, he did give Nicki a big smile, and she noticed that he had a nice cologne scent on him, that made her even more excited by the prospect of doing him. “Oooooh,” thought Nicki, “he’s really hot and he smells good too!”

As she prepared to leave, she noticed that the way all the ladies sat in the chairs when the salesman waited on them, they would put one foot up on the stool, and if they were wearing a skirt, they had to push it down, or really squeeze their legs together, to avoid him looking right up at the crotch of their panties.

“Mmmm,” thought Nicki, “that’s so hot- I can give him a little peak up my skirt, while I pretend I’m interested in a pair of shoes. Perfect set-up for a pick -up!”

When Nicki got home to her mom’s house, she decided to work on her outfit to seduce the salesman. She didn’t really have a sexy dress to wear, so she could flash her panties, but she knew her mom did, and she probably had a few that were now too small for her but would fit Nicki perfectly. So she slipped into her mom’s bedroom, and started looking through her closet, especially in back, where she kept her older clothes.

There, Nicki found several slinky little cocktail dresses, that her mom had probably worn when she was eighteen or twenty, but probably wouldn’t fit her anymore. She won’t mind if I borrow one, thought Nicki, pulling three out to try on. While she was in the closet, she hadn’t heard the door open and close downstairs, when her mom’s boyfriend Todd had let himself in.

Nicki had shimmied out of her shorts, and pulled off her camisole top, and was just sliding the emerald green satin dress over her head, and down her body, when she heard Todd from downstairs yell out; “Missy, is that you? Are you home already?”

Nicki quickly pulled the little satin dress into place, and tried to smooth it down, but was unable to reach behind and zip it up. She noticed that it was a little too short on her, since her mom was only 5’2”, and Nicki was almost 5’7”. The dress barely covered her ass, and as she was wearing no panties, she really hoped Todd didn’t come up and find her trying on the too small dress.

But that’s exactly what happened, and as she turned in front of the mirror in her mom’s room, she saw Todd enter the room, and spot her, and immediately saw his jaw drop a bit, as he saw the sexy teen wearing the super short dress, that showed off her long teen legs. She could see his eyes drop, and hoped her ass wasn’t showing where the little dress ended.

“Ohmygod, Todd,” said Nicki, turning quickly to face him, “what are you doing here?”

Looking her up and down, with a bit of a leer, and a dirty smile, Tood said: “Me? What are you doing in here, dressed in one of your mom’s dresses?”

Nicki, trying to maintain, sputtered, “I’m just trying this on ... I was just seeing whether it would fit ... for my prom, ya’know?”

“Please, don’t tell mom I was in here, PLEEEassse!” Nicki said, pleading.

“Well I guess I can keep it a secret,” Todd said, with a smile, “If you do a little favor for me.”

“Okay, okay,” said Nicki, “but first, zip this little dress up, so I can see how it fits.”

And as she spoke, she turned around, and backed up to Todd, revealing her naked back under the dress, and letting him glimpse a bit of her ass cheeks where the tiny dress ended.

“Okay, then, here we go,” said Todd, as he put a big hand on Nicki’s bare shoulder and grabbed the zipper and pulled it upward, causing the dress to cling tightly to her teen curves, and to rise up slightly at the bottom revealing a bit more of her firm ass cheeks.

Then, without saying a word, Todd reached a hand down, and slid it between Nicki’s legs, and caressed her inner thigh before continuing his feel up and over the firm round cheek of her tight ass.

“Ohmygod, Todd,” Nicki exclaimed as she felt his hand on her ass. “What the fuck are you doing? If my mom comes home, she’ll kill you.”

“Not if I tell her you were parading around in her little cocktail dress and flaunting your hot little ass in front of me,” said Todd. And he looked right into Nicki’s eyes.

“Now, take off that dress, and let me see those little titties of yours.” Todd ordered. “That’s the little favor you’re going to do, so I don’t tell your mom.

“What a dirty old perv,” Nicki snarled. But she turned around and told Todd to unzip her, nonetheless.

After it was unzipped, she pulled it up and over her head, and then turned back around, naked, so Todd could see her tits, and her little pussy slit, barely covered with a down of light blond pubes. She held her hands in front of her pussy, and looked down, while Todd fondled her little tit cones, and squeezed her little nipples. Her little teen boobs were perfect little b-cups: firm and cone-shaped, with brownish pink nipples the size of a quarter topping each little mound. They quivered ever so slightly as she stood in front of him, her hands stretched downward, trying to cover her pussy.

“Nice, titties, Nicki. If I had a little more time, I’d spend some time licking and kissing them. But for now, get your clothes back on, and this will stay our little secret.” Todd said and gave her a little slap on her tight ass cheek, as she turned away from him.

“Pervert,” said Nicki, as she grabbed her shorts and top, and scooted out of the room. But secretly, she loved the fact that her mom’s fifty something boyfriend had grabbed her ass and fondled her tits. She was super excited and couldn’t wait to diddle herself. Plus, she knew the little green dress would be perfect for seducing her fantasy salesman at the mall.

And Todd kept his word, saying nothing to her mom. The two left on Friday as planned, and Nicki couldn’t wait to go for her mall adventure on Saturday morning.

Bright and early, Nicki got up and did her yoga, and then began getting ready for the mall. She knew she was wearing the tiny green dress, but what about underneath? She couldn’t go commando, as it was just too short. But she didn’t want to just wear regular old cotton panties, that wasn’t very sexy. Then she wondered whether her mom might have some sexy panties she could borrow, along with the dress. And since her mom wore the same size 7 shoe, she figured she would find a pair of heels to wear, not too tall, but enough to make her look a little older than seventeen. She searched through her mom’s panty drawer and found a couple of pairs of cute lacy ones, that would look nice under the green skirt. But when she pulled on the first ones, to see if they fit, she realized they were a pair of crotchless panties, that Nicki had heard about, but never seen.

“Ohmygod,” Nicki exclaimed as she pulled on the sexy panties, and then sat down. She realized that all she needed to do was spread her legs a little bit, and the panties would gap open, revealing the lightly furred lips of her pussy for whoever was looking. And she knew just who she wanted looking!

She then found a pair of platform sandals that fit but were way too casual for the sexy dress. She figured that would be the perfect opening line- ask the shoe salesman to find her a pair of sexy high heels to go with the dress!

Nicki was all set now. She looked at herself in the full-length mirror. Her dirty blond hair had been cut short for the summer and was now half grown back. Her slightly dirty hair fell in rough cuts around her face, looking a little scruffy and dirty. She looked a little like a hooker, she realized, but what the heck. The green dress was tight enough to show all her curves, and it was short enough that her long sexy legs were displayed. If she bent over at all, her butt cheeks would appear, covered in the lacy panties. And she was already wet thinking about the reaction from the salesman when she sat before him with her feet up and spread her legs enough to show off her teen pussy! Although she had taken a quick shower, the scent of her wet pussy was already beginning to become obvious, as she became more and more excited.

By the time she got to the mall, she couldn’t wait to get to the shoe department, and hurried on her way, not paying attention to the way the tiny dress tended to slide up a bit as she walked, revealing the little creases where her legs met her ass cheeks to all who cared to look.

She stopped quickly at the cosmetics counter and asked for another spritz of the new Juicy scent. Fortunately, a different lady was there, who gave her a spritz as well as a disapproving look as she took in the overly sexy outfit, that was hardly appropriate for a cocktail lounge, and definitely out of place at the mall.

Then Nicki walked directly into the shoe department and began looking at a rack of high-heel black shoes, some with just an inch or two of heel, and others up to almost 5 inches. When her fantasy guy came by, she noticed his name tag said “Doug.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.