At Fish Two Swim - Cover

At Fish Two Swim

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: At the Psych Department Christmas party, Shy Hanso spends his time and more at the fish tank. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

Professor Grant’s psych department Christmas party made no sense to Hanzo. People chatter, dish clatter, the jitter and jingle of seasonal song. Too shy to talk, he wandered into another room.

Sheryl cultivated brash knowing it was a mask. “Hi,” she said to Hanzo. “Do you think those fish are married? Do you think they have sex?”

Hanzo blinked.

“I doubt fish actually fuck,” Sheryl clarified. “Do you?”

Hanzo couldn’t decide whether she was asking whether he thought fish fucked or whether he fucked. Either way the answer was no. The single syllable came out so soft, he wasn’t sure she heard.

“Seems we’re compatible. Maybe we should get married.”

Hanzo nodded solemnly.

“Good. I’m glad that’s settled. I’m Sheryl by the way.” She shook his hand. “You know what I’d like to do? I’d like to jerk you off into this fish tank. I can practically picture your semen jetting out, floating on the surface, sinking slowly down, pale ribbons of fresh white cum.”

Hanzo didn’t know how to respond. Finally he ventured, “I don’t know if the fish would like it.”

“Only one way to find out.” Sheryl let her hand clasping Hanzo’s swing towards his groin. Just as she’d suspected, his erection was magnificent.

Dressed woman jerking a dressed man’s cock over a fish tank

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.