Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 47

Waking up Saturday morning after a good night’s sleep, I felt refreshed and ready for whatever the day may bring. I am never sure what would happen since the girls are always making plans and not telling me until thy make me do something.

I know it sounds weird that a guy will do whatever a couple women say, but it is what I enjoy. I love the way things have progressed with Patty and now Lena. Both of them have said they have learned so much by dominating me. I have leaned a lot too. Of course, some things I didn’t want to do and would never do them on my own. But I never would do anything on my own. I had to be made to do everything I had always wanted. I wanted the exposure to others, and I wanted the humiliation of being seen naked and doing whatever another person wanted. My dream was coming true in so many ways.

Somethings I had never even thought of doing. Things like sucking cocks, getting fucked in the ass, sucking cum from a well fucked pussy or going to my wife’s workplace naked. I never wanted to be dressed like a girl in public. Yes, I thought about doing it in private but never where others could see. Now, I have done it all and have enjoyed most of it. I still don’t enjoy getting fucked in the ass or sucking cocks, but I do it all for my girls.

I think back about all the things I have done for those two beautiful girls and would do it all again for them. Once I was awake, I just laid there for a moment thinking of how things have gone for us. I believe Patty and I are more in love now than when we got married. It was so nice to wake up between these girls with one or both holding my hard cock.

I stayed in bed loving the feelings I was having. But all things must end, and I scooted down the bed being careful not to disturb them. Once I was out of bed, I followed my morning routine of making coffee, stepping into the front yard to piss, and then sitting on my homemade toilet in plain view of everyone to poop. Once done and I have wiped my ass, I pick up my mess with a baggie and throw it away in the poop can in the carport.

Then it is back inside to get me a cup of coffee and go back on the porch to sit naked and drink it. I sit where anyone that goes by can see me sitting naked with a hard cock. That’s what the girls have told me to do, and I follow their instructions.

I leave the door open just a little so I can hear them when they start getting up and go back in to get their coffee. They have coffee in bed every morning. I never say anything to them unless they say I can speak. I am kept in silent mode most of the time. They have told me I should be seen, not heard.

Once they have coffee, I wait until they tell me what to do for breakfast. Sometimes on weekends we go out for brunch and other times I have to cook. I always make plans as to what I fix in case they ask me what was for breakfast. Today I had planned a nice omelet for all of us but, today I was told not to fix breakfast because we would be eating at Bill’s house.

Lena said, “Get another cup of coffee and go to the porch. Be sure the door is shut all the way so you can’t hear us.”

I did as I was told and went to the kitchen, poured the coffee, and headed back outside. I sat in my normal chair at the top of the steps so everyone could see me and drank my coffee. I saw several people out walking and some drove by. I waved to all of them and most of them waved back.

I finished my cup of coffee and just waited to see what else was going to happen. I had no idea how long I had been out on the porch since I am not allowed to wear a watch while at home or when we go out to play. I wear one to work and when we go out where I am able to dress normal. They like to keep me guessing about how long I’m exposed to others.

It was sometime later when Patty opened the door and said, “Take these to my car and place them in he trunk. Then come back in the house so we can get you ready for the day.”

I did not know what was in the bags she gave me since I never look. I placed them in the trunk and then closed it up. I walked back to the house and went in like she told me to. Once inside, I saw both of them were dressed and I also saw my baby clothes. I remember now that Betty said she wanted me to arrive dressed like a baby girl.

I had to lay on the bed while they fixed me up. They worked together to get my diapers on after powdering my crotch. Then once the diaper was in place, I had the little baby dress on me and a bonnet on my head with booties on my feet. The pacifier was stuck in my mouth and was told to suck on it. I was now ready for more humiliation.

Lena said, “Now that you are dressed my baby girl, I want you on the porch standing there so others can see you. Go now.”

Patty added, “No talking, since baby girls can’t talk yet. And for today, you are Donna.”

What choice do I have? Either say no and everything stops, or I do as they say and go out for the humiliation. I walked out the front door and stood on the porch. Others have seen me as a baby before because Lena walked me around the circle like this to show everyone. So, this is nothing new.

I stood and waited for the girls to come out so we could go but they seemed to be taking their sweet time. They want the most exposure they can give me, so they take their time. I saw others approaching and knew they would see the big baby on the porch, and I turned red all over. After all who in their right mind would dress up in diapers and baby girl clothes and expose themselves. My neighbors expect all sorts of things when they go by my house and the girls provide me as entertainment for all.

It seemed like hours of standing there dressed as a baby, sucking on a pacifier waiting for them to come out. I know it wasn’t that long but long enough for the neighbors to see me. Once they came out, I was taken to the car and made to sit in the back seat.

The two of them sat in the front seat and talked while I was silent in the back seat. They thought everything was going well and that they enjoyed the time they had together last night. It was mentioned that maybe the next time they rewarded me it would be Lena who had my cock. I love my wife so much. She is willing to share me with others and Lena gets to have me whenever she wants.

Patty drove us through town going to Bill’s and Betty’s. They lived in another town close by ours so I would be in a new town when I was used. I wondered if I would be exposed as much as I am in my neighborhood. What would their neighbors think?

It took us a while to get to their house and when we pulled up in front, I saw them waiting on their porch. Lena said, “Looks like they are ready to use our baby girl. This is going to be so much fun.”

Patty said, “Yes, it is. We will just let them have their way with Donna and see where it takes us. I told them that anything goes, and she will do anything they want.”

Lena giggled and said, “I know Bill has asked a lot of questions this week. I think they will enjoy our baby girl to the fullest.”

I had no idea what was going to be done with me today, but I am sure I will be well used. The girls don’t even know what they will do with me, and I can’t refuse anything. I am dressed like a big baby now with no idea how long I’ll be this way. I don’t know if it will be just Bill and Betty using me or if they invited others to join us. My girls just gave me away to other people to use and abuse in any way they wish.

Lena said, “Donna, sit here and wait for us. We don’t know what they want to do with you. We are supposed to have breakfast with them and don’t know if they cooked or are going out. Either way, you belong to them today.”

The girls got out of the car, leaving me in the back seat dressed as a baby sucking on a pacifier that looks like a small cock. I watched them walk up to the porch to meet Bill and Betty. They talked for a moment, and I saw all of them laughing as they looked toward the car.

Then, all four of them came to the car. Patty said, “We have decided to go out for breakfast, and you’ll be with us. We will order your baby food and feed you. Don’t make a sound and be a good little baby girl. Betty and Lena will be in the back seat with you and Bill will ride up front with me.”

Then, they all got in They expect me to go inside a public restaurant dressed like a baby. It was bad enough wearing girls clothes but now I will be looking like a big baby. I was embarrassed before but now it will be worse. I hope I can survive all this abuse and humiliation.

Once everyone was in the car, Bill gave Patty directions to a restaurant he likes and away we went. I was so nervous, but excited at the same time. I will get more of the humiliation I have always craved even if I wasn’t showing my cock to others. At least I don’t think I will show it. The girls have been known to make me strip naked in public places. I hope it doesn’t happen here.

It didn’t take long to get to the restaurant he likes and when I saw it, I figured it shouldn’t be to bad. It was a small diner that looked like it used to be a trolley car. It didn’t look like it had to many places to sit, and I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. I hope we don’t get kicked out because of the way I’m dressed.

We got out of the car and Lena said, “Wouldn’t it be cute if we made her crawl in. I know we can’t, but it would be so funny.”

Patty said, “Yes, it would be cute, but we can’t do that. It will be just as cute when everyone sees our baby girl.”

Betty laughed and said, “Yes, this is going to be fun. Who gets to feed her?”

Patty said, “If you would like to feed the baby, feel free to do so. We get her all the time and today is your turn to play. Once we are inside, we’ll see what they have for babies to eat.”

We got to the door and Betty took my hand and said, “Now, you better behave and listen to me. Been a long time since I had a baby and I used to punish them if they were bad. I even spanked their naked butts in public if they acted up.”

That is not something I want to happen. It would be so humiliating to have this woman take my diaper off and spank my butt in front of everyone in the place. It is humiliating enough to be in a diaper and little baby dress sucking a pacifier. I had to behave no matter what happens.

Bill had gone in to get us a booth or table to sit at. I guess he also told everyone what to expect once the rest of us entered. I say that because as soon as the door opened all the others were quiet. I didn’t hear anything at first and then all I heard was laughter. I saw several people at the counter and some others sitting in the booths by the wall. I wasn’t sure if there would be room for all five of us at the booths because they seemed to be small.

Once everyone had a good look at me the laughter died down and Bill led us to a booth. The four of them sat in the booth and left me standing. Patty and Lena on one side, Bill, and Betty on the other. I was afraid I would be standing there while they all ate breakfast. I didn’t see someone carrying a chair out for me to sit in.

The chair was put where everyone could watch as I was humiliated. I stood waiting for someone to tell me to sit. It’s times like this that I wish I could crawl into a hole so no one could see me. My girls or the other two didn’t say anything. They were talking amongst themselves and ignoring me.

Suddenly Betty looked at me and said, “Damn, you are not to smart are you. Sit down Donna and quit making a pest of yourself.”

She said it loud enough for everyone to hear and I was turning so red. I was embarrassed enough to be in here looking like a baby girl sucking on a pacifier. Now she was bringing more attention to me by telling me I was stupid. But I do this because it excites me, and I love the humiliation I get.

I sat in the chair and tried my best not to get in trouble. Sometimes that’s hard to do since they always try to make me fuck up so they can punish me. I know if they think I was bad, I may end up naked in here getting my ass spanked. I would allow it, even if I didn’t enjoy it. I sat there in sight of the other breakfast eaters and sucked my pacifier. I had no other choice, and I knew today was going to be a trying day for me.

The others looked over the menu and decided what they wanted to eat and what I was going to get. I wasn’t going to be able to feed myself and had to eat whatever they ordered for me. Betty was going to be feeding me like she would a real baby.

They had their orders for the waitress when she came to the table. Patty and Lena ordered bacon and eggs with toast and coffee. Bill ordered sausage gravy over biscuits and Betty had an omelet. It was time for me to order and I would have loved some good bacon and eggs with hash browns and toast with a nice cup of coffee. But that’s not what I would be getting.

Betty said, “I see you have hot cereal on the menu. Can we get a bowl of the cream of wheat for our baby girl?”

Then Lena pulled a baby bottle out of her purse and said, “Can you fill this with warm milk, please?”

The waitress laughed and said, “Yes, we can do that for you. She is so cute.”

The waitress left to get the orders started and the other four started talking. Patty said, “Once we have breakfast lets go to your house so we can all play. Can’t wait to feel Bill inside me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.