Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 48

My cock was so hard and ready to burst by the time we arrived at their house. Patty parked the car, and everyone got out. We were in a different neighborhood from ours and once again, I had to be out in public naked. Patty had parked on the street, so I had to walk a little farther with the chance of others seeing me. It’s time like this that I get nervous and scared even if I am excited to be exposed.

Once we were all out of the car we stood on the sidewalk for a short time while they all talked. Bill explained who lived near them and said the grocery store was just around the corner. Betty told them that everything they needed was close by and was in walking distance from their house. It is not like our home where we needed to take a car whenever we wanted to go anyplace.

After a short description of everything, they decided it was time to go play. I had to follow them up their driveway to a short sidewalk and then to their front steps. Lena said, “Why don’t we go in and get ready before we bring Donna in.”

I saw them thinking about it before Patty said, “This is not like home Lena. Even if she stands outside naked at home where all the neighbors expect it, I don’t think it would be smart to do to here.”

Bill said, “I have seen him naked on your porch and thought that was weird. I didn’t realize that all your neighbors agreed to let him do it. But we have some neighbors who would call the cops if they saw him out like that. We took a chance just doing what we did when we got here. Not a good idea to leave him here.”

Betty spoke up saying, “We can leave him in the foyer until we are ready for him. Maybe even make him stand in the corner so he can’t watch us.”

“I like that idea. Let’s do it.” Patty said.

I followed them all inside and Lena said, “Well, Donna get your cock in that corner and don’t move.”

She pointed to a corner, and I did as she instructed. I had no idea what they were doing once they left me standing there all alone. The girls leave me alone and naked a lot. I don’t mind because it gives me time to reflect on what I’ve done for them and what else I might have to do. Today, I knew my girls were going to have Bill fucking them and I’ll be made to suck cum from their pussies once he’s done.

I wasn’t sure if he would let me clean his cock once he fucked them and if he doesn’t, I won’t mind. I don’t like taking cocks in my mouth at all. It still isn’t right for a man to suck another man’s cock even if I have done it quite often recently. If the girls tell me to suck his cock, then I will for them.

I am sure I’ll be eating Betty’s pussy since she wants it done. From what she said Bill is the only guy to ever eat her or fuck her. I’ll be the second one to at least taste her pussy. She said she wanted me to fuck her too but I’m not sure it will happen. It would be nice to cum in her even if I had to clean her pussy out when done.

They left me alone for a while since they didn’t want me seeing what they were doing. The girls do this to me a lot and I am beginning to think that someday they will both do things where I can’t watch them. I hope they don’t go out to find new men and fuck them without me present to watch. I don’t like seeing my girls with other men but allow it and sometimes enjoy watching them get fucked. We do have a strange relationship and I have learned so much from these two.

I had my nose in the corner with my red ass toward the house. I know I looked stupid but that is what they wanted. I guess it is better to be this way than standing outside in a strange neighborhood naked showing off to other people I don’t know.

Finally, Lena came out to the foyer and said, “Turn around Donna and follow me.”

Once I turned, I saw a beautiful naked young lady waiting for me. My cock got harder just looking at my naked lover. She walked away from me, and I followed her naked ass into the house and down a hallway. It looked like a nice house and was well kept. She continued going past some closed doors until she came to one at the end of the hallway. That door was open, and Lena led me into a big bedroom.

It was bigger than ours at home and looked beautiful. I looked around and when I spotted the bed, I saw Betty laying on her back with her legs open. She was naked and right away I knew I wanted her. I don’t know how old she is but knew she had kids. Bill seemed to be older than her. I didn’t care how old she was because she was beautiful. Her tits were not that big and still firm, her belly was not saggy like a lot of women who have had kids. Hers was nice and smooth and when I looked between her legs, she had one little strip of hair just above her pretty slit. Yes, I wanted to eat that and fuck it too.

As I looked around some more, I saw Bill and Patty standing next to each other and both were naked. Bill had his arm around Patty and his hand was holding one of her tits. She had her hand on his naked ass and both were smiling from ear to ear.

Lena said, “Now, before we do anything else, I will explain what will happen this morning. I will be the acting ring master for round one of playtime. This afternoon, Patty will be in charge. Donna, you will do whatever I tell you to do no matter what it is. Do you understand? You may talk.”

I said, “Yes, I understand and will do whatever you say.”

“Good. To start with, as you can see Betty is on the bed and ready. She wants her pussy licked so she can cum at least two times. You will get between her legs and eat her out making her cum as many times as you can before she pushes you away.” Lena instructed.

I said, “Yes Ma’am I will do that.”

Then Betty said, “Bill is the only one who has eaten me, and I want to feel what it’s like from someone else. I have never cum more than once with him eating me and I want you to make me cum more. If you do a good job, Lena may let you fuck me.”

Bill and Patty both laughed but said nothing. Instead, Patty took his cock in her hand, and he put his hand on her pussy. I never have liked seeing my wife doing things with other men but won’t say anything if that is what she wants.

Lena was the boss right now and she said, “Donna, get on the bed and make Betty happy. Make her cum like you make me cum. Don’t move away from her pussy until she pushes you away. Once she does that, do not get off the bed. Just do what you know you have to do.”

I crawled between Betty’s legs and kissed her pussy lips before I started licking her. She has a pretty pussy, and the taste was wonderful. Kind of sweet. I love licking a nice pussy that taste so good. She taste almost as good as Lena and Patty. She was wet and once I started licking around the outside, she started getting wetter.

I glanced at Patty and Bill before I really got busy with Betty’s pussy and what I saw made me a little jealous. They were in a deep romantic kiss with his hand on her pussy. She had his cock in her hand stroking it.

I couldn’t say anything about it because it is what she wants to do. She knows it bothers me to see her with other men and that is one reason she does it. She humiliates me by doing things with other men while I watch. I didn’t look at them for long because Betty was moving her hips to make me eat her pussy.

I just focused on making her happy and knew I had to make her cum more than once for Lena. If I didn’t, I’m sure my ass would pay the price for not obeying my young lover. I licked around her outer lips some more before I found her hole. I licked up and down her sweet slit and then started tongue fucking her. I tongued her sweet hole for a bit before I licked up her slit and found her clit. I did a little tongue dance on that before going back down to her hot hole again. She was getting vey juicy and her nectar was so sweet.

I was making her squirm and it was getting hard to keep up with her movements. But since I have eaten so many pussies recently, I’m used to that and somehow anticipate all the moves they make. I stayed with my face in her crotch licking her very wet sweet pussy. I knew it wouldn’t be long before she had her first orgasm, and I was ready.

I continued my assault on her most private sweet spot, licking, sucking, and tonguing her hole. She was getting so close to cumming, and I wanted it to be explosive for her. She was making so many sounds as I ate her out, I could tell she was enjoying my tongue and lips on her. I started sucking on her clit and once I thought she was about to cum, I bit it. I never bite hard enough to hurt a clit, but it is just enough for them to feel it.

Once I had her wonderful clit in my mouth, I bit it some, licked and sucked it some more and then bit it again. This time it was just a little harder than before and she started screaming out she was cumming. I knew she was cumming because I had a big mouthful of hot sweet pussy cream. I wished I could save her cream for later. It would make an awesome taste to my morning coffee.

I continued licking her pussy and swallowing her wonderful nectar. I had never tasted a pussy quite like Betty’s before. I love Patty and Lena’s sweet cream, but hers was just a bit different. I’m not saying it was better than my girl’s, but it was sure a close match. I kept up making her cum until she just pushed me away from her pussy and I could hear the heavy breathing.

She had cum hard, and I knew I had to give her one more wonderful orgasm. I usually move away from them for a moment before going back in to kiss it and thank it. This time I did something different. I had read about it and thought I would see how it worked. I stayed close to her winking pussy and started gently blowing on it.

She relaxed more when I did that and soon it looked like she was ready for round two. I kept blowing on her pussy and soon, she pulled me back into her pussy and said, “Yes, give me some more. God, I love your tongue.”

How could I refuse an order like that? I leaned back in, began to lick some more and then tongue fucked her hot sweet pussy hole. She started juicing up again and I knew she would be cumming again in no time.

I licked up all her sweet cream and continued using her pussy for a good meal. I licked, tongued, and sucked on her pussy and when I thought she was ready for her second cum, I sucked on her clit before biting it to make her cum.

As soon as I had my teeth on her clit, and bit down, she screamed again and started cumming for me. She had almost as much pussy juice as the first time and it was still so very sweet. I took it all in my mouth and swirled it around inside before swallowing it down. I want to savor her taste for a while and by swishing it inside my mouth, I coated my cheeks and tongue with it.

She was cumming again for the second time, but I never stopped doing what I love to do. I continued licking, tonguing, and sucking on her and she had another small orgasm before she pushed me away. I gave her three orgasms by eating her out and I was proud of both of us. I had never made a girl cum like that before, and she had never cum more than once by being eaten.

I let her rest for a moment before I leaned back in, kissed her sweet, lovely pussy, and even gave her a little more tongue before saying, “Thank you so much for allowing me the pleasure of eating you. I love you and you are so very delicious.”

Of course, I wasn’t talking to Betty. I was talking to her pussy, and I did love that sweet little slit. It was so good and hope I get to eat her again someday. I’m sure if I fuck her, I’ll be eating her after I deposit my cum in her, since I have to lick every pussy, I fuck to get them cleaned out.

Betty was so relaxed now; I had no idea what I should do with her. I had to wait for Lena to tell me what she wants done. I just stayed between Betty’s legs and stared at the pussy I just ate. I put her right beside Patty and Lena when it comes to good tasting pussies. It looked like she would be a good fuck too and I hoped I could do it soon.

Lena said, “Betty, are you ready to feel Donna inside you or would you like to wait while Bill fucks

Patty”

Betty looked at Lena and then Bill and Patty and said, “Go ahead Bill fuck her while I recuperate after being eaten so well. Then, once you’re done and Donna cleans you all up, I will take that cock inside me to feel what it’s like with a different one in me.”

Bill said, “Fair enough. Patty you ready to feel me in your pussy?”

Patty said, “Damn right I am. I’ve been wanting to be with you for a long time now. You don’t mind if my husband helps you in, do you?”

“Nope, don’t mind at all and I’ve decided to let him clean me once we are done. Never had a man’s lips on me before and I want to know how it feels.” Bill said.

Lena said, “Get over there Donna and help Bill get into your wife’s pussy. Then stay there and watch the two of them fuck. You will have a couple jobs to do once they get finished. This afternoon, you will help him get into me too.”

I did as she wanted and moved over to where Patty had laid on her back. Bill was hard and ready to fuck my wife and she looked very excited. I don’t like my wife being with other men but won’t say anything. She has me fucking other women now too. Plus, I get all the pussy I can handle to eat, even if some of them are old.

Lena said, “Take his cock in your hand Dawn and get it inside her pussy. But, before you do, kiss it, and tell it how much you want to see it in your wife’s pussy.”

Both Betty and Bill laughed, and I did as I was told. I reached up, took his cock in my hand getting ready to guide into Patty’s waiting pussy. Bill jumped when I put my hand on it but didn’t say anything. He let me do what Lena wanted.

I leaned in close to him and kissed the end of his cock, then let it slip into my mouth some. I knew that is what Lena expects me to do when I have to kiss cocks. I said, “I can’t wait to help you into my wife’s pussy so you can fuck her while I watch. I’m sure you’ll enjoy fucking her and when you are done, I’ll be sure to be right here to suck you clean.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.