Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 49

Once the grill was hot, I put the burgers and dogs on. I had to stand by the grill so I could turn them when one side got done. Lena came out with some cheese for the burgers but never said anything. She went to sit with the others to drink some wine. The ladies all drank wine while Bill had a beer.

As they sat around a table they talked about many things. I didn’t catch it all but did hear they were thinking of taking a little walk once we ate. I wondered how they would have me while walking. I don’t think they can have me naked here since no one knows us. I also wondered if they were going to let me eat with them. I know for breakfast I had to be fed cream of wheat while everyone else had bacon and eggs.

Once the food was done, I put it all on a plate and carried it to where they were. Patty said, “Go in the house and get the potato salad before you sit to eat with us.”

I did as she wanted and when I came back out, I had to sit next to Betty. I was able to eat all I wanted and had a burger, two dogs, and potato salad, along with some potato chips. It was all very good, and the salad was wonderful. I would have to find out how she fixed it. But I can’t talk or ask questions without permission.

Lena said, “Betty this is a great salad. Someday you’ll have to teach Dawn how to make it.”

Well, Lena helped me out with that. Now I won’t need to ask. I wanted to learn because it was so much better than what I usually make. Maybe she’ll write down the recipe for me. There wasn’t much talk while we ate because everyone was enjoying the food. They had beer and wine to drink and all I was allowed was water.

Once we got done, Lena and Betty helped me clean up. Bill sat by drinking his beer, but I had no idea where Patty was. Maybe she had to use the bathroom. We had everything all cleaned up and Patty came back into the room with a bag in her hand. I had no idea what it was, at least not at first.

She said, “Ok, everyone get dressed so we can go for a walk to get this food all settled in our bellies. Once we get back, we can have some more fun.”

That is when she opened the bag and said, Dawn, here are your clothes get them on and be quick about it.”

I took the bag and saw what was in it. I don’t know where or when they get all this stuff but somehow, they give me all sorts of clothes to wear in public. This was going to be very embarrassing to wear. However, if I didn’t put it on, I would get punished or the games would end. I didn’t want either one, so pulled the two pieces of clothing out of the bag and started putting them on.

I had to wear a hot pink Cami top and tie in the front shorts. Looked more like something a girl would wear to bed and not in public. But that is what Patty wanted me to wear for her, and I put them on. I wondered if I was going without shoes, but Lena answered that for me when she handed me my three-inch heels.

I put them on, and I guess we were all ready to go out for a walk through their neighborhood. I was so embarrassed to be dressed like this, but never said anything. Bill just laughed and shook his head while Betty said, “Damn, that is so cute, guess he wears whatever you girls want.”

“Yep, he sure does. No matter what we give him to wear he puts it on and away we go. One time when we were getting our van, he had to walk out in just his panties. That was so hot and entertaining.” Lena said.

Everyone laughed at that. Everyone but me that is. I just hung my head in shame. Patty said, “OK, let’s go for our little walk and then when we get back Bill gets to fuck Lena and maybe we get to watch Dawn suck another cock. Before we leave today, if you want him to fuck you again Betty he will.”

Betty said, “Just might take you up on that Patty. He is a pretty good fuck.”

They all laughed, and Lena said, “Yes, he is but we don’t tell him very often. Don’t want it going to his head.”

We walked out the door into their front yard and then to the street. They had sidewalks here and we walked down one of them. I was trying to hide behind the others, but Patty said, “Dawn, why don’t you walk ahead of us, so everyone gets a good look at our girl.”

I had to do as she said and got out in front of the others. Lena said, “We will tell you where to go so listen up. If you fail us, you will be spanked right out here in front of everyone in the neighborhood.”

Patty added, “And that will be a bare assed spanking too.”

I started the walk all alone while the four of them followed me. I heard them talking but had no idea what they were saying. I hope I hear them when they tell me which way to go. I saw several other people out in their yards since it was Saturday, and everyone was off work. I didn’t say or do anything until I heard Lena say, “Dawn, don’t be rude. Wave to the people when you see them.”

Well, that puts me in a position to be noticed more, wearing this hot pink outfit and high heels. Guys don’t wear things like this, and it embarrasses me to be seen in public with it on. At least it covers my cock and ass. That is the only good thing about wearing girls clothes. I am covered up. I just prayed they didn’t want me to give it away while we were walking.

We walked down the one sidewalk and Bill said, “Turn left.”

I did as he said and was now on another street. I saw more and more people out and waved to all of them. I did hear a few comments about me. Someone said, “Cute outfit, but it belongs on a girl.” Another one said, “I got one just like that. I look a lot better in it than him.” And still another said, “Damn, is he queer?”

All of it was embarrassing but that’s what my girls want. They have to humiliate me as much as they can because they enjoy our games. I think they enjoy them more than I do. At times I wonder if it was them in my place could they do as much as I have. May never get an answer to that but I’m sure they would do whatever it took if they were like me and craved it.

We continued our walk around Bill and Betty’s neighborhood with me in a ridiculous outfit. I was out in front of the others, and they talked to each other, but they only talked to me when I had to change directions. I felt lonely but this was not the first time I have been left out of conversations. I heard them talking about some things they have done and what was planned for later. I didn’t hear it all so really wasn’t sure what was happening.

I did know that we would be here through dinner time when I had to cook steaks for them all. I also knew that Lena was going to be fucked by Bill and I might have to suck his cock later. I would have to clean him after he fucked her but heard he had decided that I could suck him all the way so he could cum in my mouth. Betty was excited about seeing that happen. So, I figured I would be sucking another cock for my girls.

I still hate sucking cocks and only do it to please them. They both enjoy watching me with another man’s cock in my mouth. Lena is the main one who likes to watch me do it. Every once in a while, one of them would say, turn left or turn right. I followed their instructions and did everything they said. I didn’t want to be punished by them so obeyed whatever I was told to do. I prayed I didn’t have to strip for them.

We finally made it back to their house and once inside I was told to strip naked. I did so in the foyer as they went to another room. I stayed where I was even after I was naked. I know I can’t just do things on my own. If I did, I would get punished. I know everyone is asking, ‘why do you do allow them to control you like this, where you can’t even think for yourself?’

To that I say it is because I asked for it. I want exposure and humiliation all the time. I have given myself to Patty and Lena so I can feel the pleasure of being humiliated and exposed. I am submissive to the point that I willingly give them all control over me and will do whatever they want. They protect me and so far, haven’t allowed me to get in trouble. Yes, sometimes it is scary when they want something but at least I haven’t been arrested.

I stood waiting to be told what to do and soon I was told to come in the house. I was in the house but only as far as the door. They wanted me in the living room for now and as I walked in, I saw they were all naked in different parts of the room. Patty sat in a chair with her legs apart. Betty was in another chair opposite Patty with her legs apart. Bill and Lena sat on the sofa together. Lena had her legs apart while Bill had his fingers in her pussy. Bill had a semi hard cock that looked like it was growing more.

Lena said, “Dawn, Bill is going to fuck me soon, but it seems his cock isn’t quite ready for my hot pussy. Get over here and suck him till he is hard enough to fuck me.”

I knew I would be having his cock in my mouth again but didn’t expect to be made to get him hard so he can fuck my little lover. I don’t like it when my girls fuck other men but don’t complain. I get to fuck other women now too, but only when they say I can. The only bad thing is when they fuck other men, I have to clean the guys cock and suck their cum from my girl’s pussies.

I did as she instructed and got on my knees in front of Bill and took his hardening cock in my mouth to suck. I hated doing it because no man should have another man’s cock in his mouth. I only do it because I am told to. I don’t think Bill enjoys me sucking his cock because he feels the same as me. I think he allows it because his wife wants to see it.

I sucked his cock until he told Lena it was ready for her. Then Lena said, “Dawn quit sucking it. I know you love a hard cock but this one is mine. Move back so I can ride it. Help me get it in when I’m ready.”

Bill didn’t move from where he was. Lena stood up, turned her back to Bill and started to sit in his lap. Once she was almost to his cock, Lena said, “Dawn take his beautiful cock in your hand and guide him into my pussy. Once he is in, don’t back way. I want you to get a good view of him and I fucking.”

I hate doing this but do it anyway. My lover wants it done and she is the boss of me right now. Patty is the overall boss, but Lena takes charge too. I took his now hard cock and held it up as she went down more. Once her pussy slit was close enough, I adjusted his cock, so it fit into her hole. Once she felt it enter her, she dropped down all the way. I barely had time enough to move my hand out of the way.

Once she had her pussy full of his hard cock she stopped for a moment. She looked at me, giggled and said, “Lick us both Dawn, as we fuck.”

She did this to me and Patty when we fucked one night. Now it was my turn to do it for her. I leaned back in and started licking her stretched pussy and had to lick his cock too. She started moving up and down and whenever she was up and his cock was showing, I had to lick it until she went back down. If he was deep in her I licked her pussy and clit.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Betty standing close to me watching her husband fuck Lena while I was licking her pussy and his cock. She giggled and said, “I can’t believe I’m seeing this. It is so hot. Might have to try it like that someday. Maybe if Bill fucks me, I can feel his tongue doing it to me.”

I am not sure if that was going to happen today or not. Not sure Bill could get it up enough to fuck her after he cums in Lena. This would make it the second time he has cum today. Plus, she wants to watch me suck his cum out of his cock. May have to be another day I will be doing this same thing with them.

Then she said, “Maybe I can call a friend over to fuck me so Dawn can do this to us. Would you enjoy seeing me with Arthur, Bill?”

I don’t know who this Arthur is but if Bill says yes, I guess I’ll be seeing another man in the house and will have to taste his cock and cum. I didn’t hear anything from Bill so figured he didn’t want another man fucking his wife. I think the only reason I got to fuck her is he wanted to fuck Patty and Lena.

I was licking them as they fucked with Betty watching very close by. I don’t know where Patty was at the time but I’m sure she was close by too. She never said anything while Lena took total control over me. Lena was bouncing up and down on Bill’s cock while I licked her pussy and his cock and balls. Lena had told me to make sure I got his balls all wet too.

They fucked for a while, and it seemed like it was taking forever for them to cum. It wasn’t that long but when I’m doing these things for the girls time seems to stop and it takes forever to end. Lena sounded like she was enjoying his hard cock in her tight little pussy and I was happy for her. I wasn’t happy because I don’t like seeing her with other men. But if she can be happy, I don’t mind.

She rode him for a while longer and then, suddenly she went down one last time and started cumming. I continued licking both of them and could feel his cock pulsating inside her. He was cumming with her and I felt relieved. I was getting tired from having to keep up with them. Lena shook and was breathing hard.

It took her some time to cum and then relax. I was licking them the whole time they were joined together and continued licking them until Lena pushed me away. She just sat on Bill’s cock for a moment before she raised up and off him. His cock popped out of her hot little pussy and it had gone soft after he had cum inside her.

She moved her body onto the couch beside him, looked at me and said, “Get to work and get us clean bitch.”

She loves calling me names like that and I don’t take offense to what she calls me. I guess I am her little bitch when it comes to things like this. Really, I am her bitch all the time since between her and Patty I am owned by them both.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.