Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 50

I was just standing here waiting to be told what to do next. Then Lena said, “We told you he enjoys the humiliation and exposure but guess no one explained why he does it, so, Dawn, tell us why you do what you do for us.”

I looked at Lena then at Patty and she said, “Yes, Dawn, explain why you do it.”

Well, both of them have told me to explain which means I had to talk. I cleared my throat and said, “Before we got married, I told Patty I was kind of submissive and wanted to be exposed and humiliated. I needed it more than just wanting it. She agreed to help me with it even if she wasn’t sure she could do it. We started out slow and she did some things with me but mostly it was in private. She put me in places where I might be seen. She started to enjoy using me and then she added Lena to the games we play. It wasn’t long and I was being exposed to all my neighbors and a few others. From there it progressed, and the girls kept adding more and more rules to me. They wanted me to suck a cock and at first, I refused because I don’t think men should be sucking other men. They gave me some incentive to do it one time and that was I would be able to take Lena’s virginity. I never had a virgin before and figured it might be my only chance to get one. So, I agreed to suck one cock for them. They knew how to make me do things and before long, I was owned by these two beautiful women and said I would do anything for them which includes sucking other men’s cocks.”

I finished telling my story and Lena said, “So, if we said we wanted you to suck on Arthur’s cock, you would?”

“Yes, I would if that is what you want.” I told her.

Then Patty said, “Arthur, would you mind if he sucks on your cock while we all finish our drinks. He’ll be able to keep you nice and hard for Betty’s pussy. And then he will lick you both while you fuck and clean you up when you finish cumming.”

“Well, I guess it would be ok since that is what you all seem to want. Just don’t tell anyone else he sucked my cock. They will think I’m gay or something.” He told us all.

Lena said, “You heard what he wants Dawn get down there and get that nice cock all the way in your mouth.”

I had to do as my little lover orders me to do. Between her and Patty I get used so much and after today I will be doing even more for them. I knew college would be starting soon and if they have their way I’ll be eating all of Lena’s sorority sisters and probably sucking some of the fraternity brothers cocks. I am not sure if I’ll be the one cleaning all the cocks when Amber gets gang banged but it has been discussed. When we go on vacation to the north, I’ll be outside in the cold naked and will probably have to have sex with others there too.

But that is in the future and right now she demanded I suck on one more cock. I got to my knees in front of Arthur and leaned over his crotch taking his hard cock into my mouth. His cock was about the same as Bill’s and I had taken him all the way in. I wasn’t going to have a problem getting my nose in his pubic hair.

Everyone watched as I humiliated myself by sucking on a cock. I hate sucking cock but do it for my girls. I am not sure if Patty would cut me off from having sex with her or not, but I was not going to chance it. Once I had his cock in my mouth they continued drinking and talking. Lena went to the kitchen for one more drink for everyone which meant I had to keep his cock hard in my mouth longer. I can’t suck on it because no one wanted him cumming yet. They want his cum in Betty’s pussy so I could suck it out of her.

They talked about doing more of this with Betty, Bill, and Arthur. Patty told them they could come to our home and use me like this and if they did, both the guys could fuck Patty and Lena. They also talked about coming back to Bill’s house so they could party some more. It was even mentioned that Arthur knew some other guys who would be happy to let me suck them off since they were all gay guys. He said they would even enjoy fucking my ass if the girls wanted that. Patty told him she would think about it since I wasn’t gay and only did this to please her and Lena.

I held his cock in my mouth for about forty-five more minutes before he said, “Well, my beer is gone now. Betty you ready to fuck me?”

Betty said, “Yes, I do believe I’m ready to see how my husbands brothers cock feels in me. You will be only the third guy to fuck me, and I don’t think it will be the last time either. My eyes have been opened to so many possibilities that I might just have to fuck you more often. Either you or someone else. If I do that though, Bill has to have some relief too and he can fuck whoever he desires.

Everyone thought that was nice of her to say and Bill said, “Just might take you up on that honey. I know of some girls I would love to fuck, and a bunch of the guys would love to be with you.”

During all their conversation, I was kneeling in front of Art with his cock in my mouth. I wasn’t sucking it like I do most of the time since they didn’t want him cumming in my mouth. Instead, he was going to fuck his sister-in-law and then I would suck his cum from her pussy. So far no one else had finished their drinks, so I just kept doing what my girls want me to do. Humiliate myself by having another man’s cock in my mouth.

Art said, “To bad our other brother wasn’t around. I’m sure he would love to get his cock sucked and even fuck Betty or one of these other ladies. But he is out of the area, so he loses.”

Bill said, “Yea, Calvin would love to be here to see all this. I think he is the only one who has had men suck his cock before today.”

Patty asked, “So, how many siblings you guys have?”

Bill said, “Just the three of us guys. Art is the oldest and Calvin is the youngest. Our parents said they would use the alphabet to name us. So, it is Arthur, Bill, not William, and Calvin. If they had had more the next one would be either David or Daisy if it had been a girl.”

“But they stopped after Calvin and didn’t want any more.” Art said.

By now, everyone was taking the last of their drinks and Lena said, “Ok, everyone is done, and I think it is time to get these two fucking. Betty, you saw what Bill and I did, so just do the same. Dawn, you need to move out of the way. I know you love sucking cocks, but Betty wants it in her pussy. You can have it back once they finish.”

No. I don’t love sucking cocks and would never even think about putting one in my mouth before the girls insisted I suck one. It was only supposed to be one and now I have no idea how many men have had me sucking their cocks and from what I’ve been hearing there will be more. I still don’t believe any man should be sucking cocks and from the sounds of things most of the men I’ve had to suck feel the same way.

I did what I was instructed to do and moved away so Betty could sit on Art’s cock and fuck him. I know how he will feel getting her pussy wrapped around his cock, since I had fucked her earlier. I would love to fuck her again someday. I am not sure what happens after they finish fucking except, I will have to clean both of them with my mouth. There was talk earlier that I would have to suck off Bill and take his cum as he shot it into my mouth. But the girls might want to fuck him again. Either way, I’ll be tasting his cum again.

Art sat in the chair with his hard cock sticking straight up. I had kept him hard in my mouth so Betty could fuck him. I’m sure he would have stayed hard without me sucking on it, but my girls want me humiliated. I was close to him and watched Betty climb into his lap. Bill was close by watching as his wife was getting ready to fuck his brother.

She had her pussy over his hard cock and started lowering down toward it. Lena said, “Dawn, guide his cock into her and then once it is in begin to lick them both, just like you did for Bill and me.”

She does this so I am more embarrassed than I was. She knows I hate doing anything with other men and helping them get into a pussy is very embarrassing for me. I did what she wanted, took his cock in my hand, and held it so Betty could impale herself on it. She did just that and moved down so his cock was at her entrance and then was inside her. She said, “Dawn move away so I can take it all.”

She dropped down on his cock and he was soon balls deep in his brother’s wife’s pussy. He said, “I have waited for so long to feel this. Thank you, Bill, for letting me into Betty. And thank you Betty for doing it. God, you feel so good.”

Betty started to move up and down on his cock as she said, “Yes, Art, your cock feels so good in me. I have thought about doing this so many times, but never would since I love Bill to much. But today these beautiful ladies have showed me a new life and I hope to fuck you more often now.”

Once they started fucking, Patty said, “Now Dawn, get in there and lick them both. Be ready for clean up when they finish.”

I moved into Art’s crotch and began to lick Betty’s pussy as she bounced up and down. When she was up, I licked his cock and when she went back down it was her pussy slit. At times I had my tongue on both of them. They continued fucking as I continued licking. I had a hard time keeping my tongue on them as they fucked but I managed to continue my job.

Suddenly I felt hands on my cock. Lena said, “I’m going to play with this thing while you work. You better not cum my naked man or else.”

It was difficult having her playing with my hard cock and I knew I better not cum. If I shot my load, I was sure to be punished. Her punishments could be anything from being spanked to having to go to work as a girl or naked. I didn’t want to do any of it so tried hard not to cum. I prayed Betty and Art would cum soon so she would stop playing with my cock.

I also heard Bill and Patty talking as I was licking a pussy and cock at the same time and Lena was playing with my cock. Patty said, “We would love to come back someday and see him suck your cock and have you cum in his mouth. But you know anytime you want to come by the house for sex, we would love to have you. You can fuck both Lena and I and he will suck you off anytime you desire.”

“Thank you for the invitation. I’ve never had as much fun as I’ve had today. You have opened our eyes to a brand-new world. I’m sure Betty will be getting more cock now and it won’t be just mine or Arts. I think she’ll be taking some other lovers from time to time. As for him sucking my cock, I think once Art and Betty are done, I would like to see what it’s like for a guy to suck my cum out of me.” Bill told her.

“That will happen if you want it. Once he cleans them up, he will suck your cock while we all watch. He hates sucking cocks and that is why we make him do it. It embarrasses him to no end, and I love watching him humiliate himself. Then if Art can get it up again, I would love for him to fuck me. I’ve had your cock and want to compare.” Patty said.

I wasn’t happy about what was being said but if my wife wanted it, I would do it. I love her and Lena so much, I would do anything they wanted, and they could do anything they wanted to me. Hell, they shaved all the hair from my body, except for my eyebrows and make me go around naked all over. They make me strip in public and let others play with my cock. I have been to their work naked and if Lena has her way, I’ll be naked at my work. I hope that never happens but if they tell me to, I would.

I was licking Betty and Art and knew she was close to cumming. I’ve been licking pussy so much; I can tell when a woman is ready to cum. I also knew Art was getting close to cumming and when he did it would be deep inside his sister-in-law’s pussy. I would get the duty to clean them up when they finish.

They fucked for a short time after I thought it was time and then both of them exploded into a gigantic orgasm. It was hot to see and weird to feel in my mouth. But I stayed with them and rode the wave as they were cumming with each other. It is hard to keep up when it is like this, but I managed. I could feel his cock pulsating inside her pussy as he shot his hot cum deep into her.

They stayed locked together for a while and once they both relaxed, she started pulling off his cock. I kept my lips and tongue on them as they were cumming and once she started pulling away, I licked all the slime from his cock as it slid out of her pussy. I could taste her on his cock, along with the taste of him. It wasn’t a bad taste, but I would prefer to jut taste Betty’s pussy.

Once she had pulled all the way off Art, I had his cock in my mouth sucking their combined juices from it. I took his softening cock all the way in and sucked him clean. Of course, when I was sucking him, he started getting hard again. Once his cock was clean, I moved to his balls and licked them clean as well. By the time I finished cleaning him up, he was hard again.

I finished cleaning his balls, raised up, kissed his cock, and said, “Thank you for allowing me to clean you after you fucked Betty’s hot pussy. Now I get to suck your cum from the hole you were just in.” Then I kissed the head of his cock one more time and looked around for Betty.

Since Art was in a chair when she fucked him, she had to move someplace else. I saw her sitting next to Bill and saw Patty on the other side of him. They were on the sofa and Lena was in a chair near them. Bill had put his arm around his wife and had his other and on Patty’s pussy. I don’t like seeing others with my wife, but I have no choice in what she does. Betty had her legs open and ready for my tongue to clean it up. She had Art’s cum oozing out of her freshly fucked pussy.

I crawled to where she was, leaned in, kissed her pussy, and started licking up the cum that was on her lips and around her pussy. She squirmed when she felt my mouth and tongue on her and spread her legs even more. I licked up all the cum that had leaked out before sinking my tongue into her hole. I got more of his cum when I did that and then I sucked it out of her into my mouth. I swallowed all that came from her pussy, and it went into my belly.

I continued cleaning her out till I tasted only pussy in my mouth. I had all of Art’s cum out of her pussy and into my belly. I have had so much male cum in my belly since the first time I had to suck my cum from Patty’s pussy after I fucked her. I now get all my cum from all the pussy I fuck along with cum from other men after they fuck someone. Then of course I have to suck cocks and take the cum they give me. I am almost on a cum diet.

I continued licking and sucking her pussy till she started cumming again. I always do my best to make them cum whenever I eat them. Once she had cum and pushed me away, I let her relax for a moment before I leaned back in, kissed her pussy, and said, “Thank you for having me clean you out after being fucked by your brother-in-law and thank you for letting me make you cum again. Hope we can do this again.” Then I kissed her again.

I leaned back way from her pussy and waited to see what was next. I knew there would be more coming but didn’t know what my girls had in mind. Lena said, “Dawn, you are such a good little girl, making sure everyone gets clean. But I think we all would like another drink. Go fix one for all of us and then come back so we can play some more.”

I didn’t say anything back to her. I just got up, walked to the kitchen to get three glasses of wine and two beers. I still couldn’t have anything since we are still playing. I don’t get to have a beer as much as I would like to, but that is a rule my girls have put on me. I don’t mind being like this because I get so much from my girls. They do take good care of me even if it sounds like I’m always doing things I don’t like.

I fixed all the drinks and placed them on a tray to carry into the living room. When I returned Lena had moved into Art’s lap and he was playing with her young pussy. She had his cock in her hand and they were kissing. I hate seeing her or Patty with other men but can’t say or do anything about it. It is what they want, and they know I don’t like it. I think that is part of the reason they do it.

I gave each of them a drink and set the tray down. Then, I just stood and waited. Bill was having fun with Patty as he fingered her pussy with one hand and was playing with Betty’s pussy with the other. I don’t like Patty playing with anyone but me, but here she was with his cock in her hand. Every once in a while, Patty would kiss Bill and giggle when she did it. They were whispering to each other, and I had no idea what was being said.

Betty said, “You know I would like to see that Bill, but I won’t push you to do it.”

I didn’t know what she meant by that until Bill said, “OK, I guess it will be ok. But no one can tell anyone else about it.”

That is when Patty said, “Dawn, Bill wants a blow job so he can feel his cum shooting into your mouth. Get over here and do what you enjoy doing. Suck his cock and take his cum.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.