Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 51

Patty drove us home while Lena was playing with my cock making sure it stayed hard. She said, “Have to make sure this thing is hard for the neighbors. They love seeing him walking around with a hard cock.”

Patty said, “Since we have had dinner already, I think I’ll walk with you tonight. I love telling the neighbors what my husband has been up to. Maybe we’ll see Leonard and Shanta out so can invite them over tomorrow for some good fucking and sucking.”

“Yea, we did say he could fuck us both and she gets to fuck the naked man. Can’t wait to have that big beautiful black cock deep in my little pussy.” Lena said.

Patty told her she has wanted that cock ever since she first saw it and that she would make me suck it again to see if I could take it deep one more time. I didn’t want to do that. The only reason I took him all the way in is because they threatened to make go to work naked. I can’t do that. I would be fired for sure and lose my nice paycheck.

Once we got home, I took all the things from the trunk and carried them into the house. I don’t know what they had taken with them but figured it was clothes for me to wear at some point. It was bad enough being dressed as a baby in public and then walking around in hot pink girls night wear. But I would have worn anything they wanted.

Once it was in the house, I was told to put shoes on, and we headed to the street. Lena was on one side of me and Patty the other side. Patty said, “No talking tonight my naked cocksucker. We want you to just listen.”

We walked around while the girls talked about what it was going to be like in college when Lena goes and then Lena said, “I think we should go back to the place we bought his clothes and see about getting some more. Besides I saw some things I wanted that day.”

Patty said, “We might go tomorrow. If we don’t find Leonard and Shanta or if they can’t be available. I’ll call that girl once we get back home to see if the stores are open on Sunday and if she’ll be working. I want him to eat her pussy this time.”

Then Lena said, “He can wear his girl clothes when we go. We’ll make him look all pretty for everyone. And we can go to that shoe store and get him some new higher heels to wear, along with some pretty dresses to go out in. Might have to get some of the cheaper things he can give away when he is out. I love it when he has to get naked in a restaurant.”

I wasn’t sure I liked that idea but would do whatever these two evil, but beautiful women wanted. We kept walking and soon Sally was sitting outside with Bob. Of course, Sally was naked as she usually is now. Her body is still gross, and I remembered her birthday would be soon and I would have to eat her nasty pussy again and then fuck her before eating it again.

The girls stopped to talk to them, and they told them what we did today and how I had to suck off the brothers along with cleaning up the three pussies after they got fucked. Sally said she wanted to start swinging again and was trying to find others who would enjoy being with them.

The girls told Sally that they thought that was a good idea and would see if they could find someone to help them out. After that I was reminded that Sally’s birthday would be soon, and I had to give her a present. I just nodded I remembered even if I really didn’t want to be with the old lady. After that they said, we had to get moving along and we began walking again.

We walked the circle a few more times and saw John and Gail out. Gail was in her panties and bra and was asked why. She said, they had been betting on things all day and whoever lost a bet would have to take off an article of clothing. She giggled and said, “I lost most of them and then was told the next time I would have to go out in these. We will keep betting until I’m naked or John starts losing enough to do the same. We will be out later to walk with one of us naked.”

Patty said, “That is cute. We had a great time with a guy we work with, and Lena and I got fucked by him. Dawn sucked his cock and fucked his wife too. Then they called his brother, and his wife fucked him too. She had only been with Bill until today.”

Lena added, “Dawn sucked his cock too and ate me out while Art, his brother fucked me.”

Gail and John both laughed, and John said, “I would never do anything like Dawn does for you girls. I do know he sucks cock pretty good and maybe someday you can have him suck me off again. I enjoyed him doing it. Of course, I will have to be able to fuck you girls again if he sucks my cock.”

Lena said, “That is not a problem John. Be glad to have you fuck me again and I know Dawn would love having your cock in his mouth again or maybe even in his ass.”

They all laughed, and Gail said, “I would love seeing Dawn getting ass fucked. Maybe someday soon.”

They all said goodbye and we walked some more. Never did see Leonard or Shanta out, so guess the girls will have to wait to fuck him and get his big black cock deep inside their pussies. We finished walking the twenty times around the circle and got to the house. I was told to get them each a glass of wine and I was allowed to have a beer with them. That is a big treat for me, and I appreciate having one.

While I was fixing drinks the girls went to the porch and relaxed. It had been a long day for all of us and I wondered what tomorrow may bring. Will, they call Leonard to see if he was available to fuck or would we go shopping for new clothes for me. I knew if we went shopping, I would be getting more girls clothes and some that I would have to give to others just to humiliate me.

When I went out to the porch, Patty said, “There is no answer so maybe they are closed. We’ll have to find out soon and make a trip. But now what will we do tomorrow?”

Lena said, “You know we do things every weekend and are away from home a lot. Why don’t we just stay here and relax for a day. While we relax, Dawn can do the laundry since he hasn’t done any in a while.”

Patty said, “I like that. Yes, we can stay home and just enjoy a quiet Sunday. Dawn can cook us a nice big breakfast and then clean the house along with doing the laundry.”

“Yes, I noticed the bathroom was getting really dirty. When some of the guys were over to fuck us, they used our toilet and like most men, don’t know how to hit the hole. We have piss on the rim under the seat.” Lena said.

“I noticed that too. Dawn can clean it all up for us, so we have a clean place to piss.” Patty said.

Then Lena with her evil mind, giggled and said, “You know, it would be lots of fun to see him licking our toilet clean. He can lick all the stale piss off and then clean the whole bowl with his tongue. It will keep him in practice to lick pussies and asses.”

Patty laughed and said, “You have become one evil young lady, and I love the way you think. Dawn, you may answer this, would you like to clean our toilet with your tongue. Be truthful.”

I had to think how I should answer this question. If I said no, what would happen. If I said yes, would they actually make me do it. I thought about it for a moment and then said, “I will do it for you, if that is what you want. I don’t really want to lick a dirty toilet, but for you, I will.”

“Very good answer Dawn. We knew you would do it even if you didn’t want to. But we think it would be fun to see you doing it. We’ll even make a movie so you can watch yourself getting humiliated once again.” Patty told me.

“Dawn, is there anything you won’t do for us?” Lena asked, then said, “You may talk until we say shut up.”

I said, “I am not sure if I can do everything you want, but would try unless it involved children, me getting arrested or fired from my job. I have done so much since we started playing and I want more.”

“That is sweet Dawn. So, tomorrow you can expect to be cleaning our bathroom with your tongue. That means the whole bathroom, not just the toilet.” Patty said.

I looked at her and started to say something, but Lena said it first. “Yes, Dawn, everything in the bathroom will be cleaned with your tongue. That means the toilet, sink, bathtub and even the floor. We want to see if you can make it shine without chemicals.”

Patty said, “If you do a good job in the bathroom, we might let you do the rest of the house like that.”

I just hung my head in shame, not knowing what to say or do. I wasn’t sure if they would actually make me do it all, but I think I will be licking the toilet at least. I don’t want to do any of that, but if it is what the girls want, then I will do it. I just hope I don’t get sick.

Patty said, “Dawn, go get us some more wine and another beer for you. I am treating you for a job well done today. We will reward you when you do good and of course punish you when you are bad.”

I had nothing to say as I stood up and walked into the house to get the drinks. Once I had all of them, I returned to the porch, just as Joyce stepped out of her house. The girls waved to her, and Patty said, “Care to join us, Joyce?”

“I would love to. Anytime I get to see that naked cock, I’m willing.” Joyce said.

Lena said, “Dawn, go get Joyce some wine. Hurry back.”

I set their wine and my beer down, went back in the house and poured Joyce a glass of wine. I carried it out as she was walking up the steps. There was a chair next to the girls and she took it. I sat in my normal chair in view of anyone going past the house. We all drank for a moment and then Lena said, “Joyce what are you doing tomorrow?”

Not much Lena. Just relaxing after a long week at work. Even had to go in for a half day today.” Joyce said.

Patty knew what Lena had on her mind and said, “Good, why don’t you come over for brunch with us. Dawn is going to cook a big meal and then he will clean the house and do the laundry.”

Joyce said, “I like the big meal idea and would love to join you all. Does he do all the cleaning now too or do you help him?”

“Not all the time, but tomorrow is a special cleaning day for him. Dawn, tell Joyce what you will be doing tomorrow.” Lena said.

Once again, she is making me humiliate myself. I didn’t want anyone to know what the girls might make me do tomorrow. Now, Lena wants Joyce to know, and she might have the chance to watch me do it.

I said, “I will be cooking brunch for everyone and once everyone is finished, I’ll be cleaning the house. I have to do the laundry and clean their bathroom. Then the rest of the house will be cleaned also.”

Patty said, “Dawn, tell her how you are going to clean the bathroom, especially our toilet.”

I turned fifty shades of red as I said, “I will be cleaning everything in the bathroom with my tongue, which includes the toilet. They said the toilet had piss on the rim from when the girls had some guys over to fuck them.”

I wanted to die right then. No one should have to lick a toilet clean and if they did, no one else should know it. But Joyce said, “Wow. You are actually going to put your mouth and tongue on a toilet that is dirty?”

“Yes, if that is what my girls want me to do.” I told her

Lena said, “He can come over and clean your toilet like that too. Hell, if he does a good job, we might rent him out to clean everyone’s toilet.”

I might have to stop the games with that. I don’t think I could go around licking everyone’s toilet. That is not very sanitary. I could get vey sick from doing it. I know how guys are when they piss, and the toilets usually have stale piss on the rim. I’ll try to clean ours for the girls but am not sure if I can do it or not.

Joyce said, “No, I use chemicals to clean mine and he would get sick if he licked it. But he can lick me anytime you let him.”

“That will happen again soon Joyce. Might even let him fuck you for your birthday.” Patty said.

Then Lena said, “I’ve got an idea. Dawn go get us another drink and yes, you can have another beer. I need to talk with Patty without you here, so take your time.

I got up, gathered up all the glasses and went into the house. I washed the wine glasses and dried them so I could refill them. I was taking my time doing it all since that is what Lena told me to do. I don’t want to interrupt her when she is talking privately with Patty. They do this to me, so I have no idea what to expect.

I could hear them talking but they were talking low, so I didn’t know what they were saying. I had all the glasses full and got me a beer. I waited for a moment before I went to the door. Before I opened it, I said, “May I come out?”

Lena said, “Yes, come out so we can discuss some things with you. You may talk to answer us.”

I walked out on the porch and gave the three of them wine then I sat in my chair with a beer. I really needed it now because all I did today and what was planned for me tomorrow. I had no idea what idea Lena had but I knew it had something to do with me since I had to leave so they could talk.

I said, “Thank you.” I walked out to the porch, gave them each a drink and sat down with my beer. The beer tasted so good, but I’m not allowed to drink unless they tell me I can. They don’t want it to interfere with our games.

Lena said, “Dawn, we have told you what we want to do, and you have had to accept what we want, or we have said we quit playing. At times we ask if you’ll do something, and you have had to answer with a yes or no. Tonight we want it to be different.”

Patty then said, “We are going to ask about some things, and we want you to say yes you will or no, you don’t want to. Then you’ll have to explain why you said yes or no. We will not punish you or quit our games if you say you can’t or won’t do something.”

Lena took over again and said, “You still may have to do something even if you say no to it. It will all depend on how you explain why. Are you ready?”

“Yes, I am ready to begin because I want to know what might happen to me later.” I said.

“Very good. That is what we expect from you honest and straight answers.” Patty said.

“First one. Dawn, if we took you to a porn shop that have glory holes, would you get in the little room and suck cocks all day? That means whoever puts a cock in the hole, you would have to suck it, make them cum and swallow what they gave you. You would never know whose cock it was.” Lena sad.

I thought about it for a moment and then said, “Even though I hate sucking cocks because I feel it’s wrong for any man to suck another man’s cock, I would do it. I am getting used to having a cock in my mouth and it isn’t all that bad. So, yes, I would do that for you.”

Joyce was just sitting there laughing at what the girls are doing to me and how I answered that question. She knows I don’t like sucking cocks and that I do it so I can fuck or eat my girls. It has all been explained to her before.

Patty said, “That was a good answer, Dawn. Maybe someday you can spend a day in one of those little rooms and suck all the cocks given to you. Now the next question. Would you put on girls clothes and spend a full day as a girl out in public with us. We would go have brunch, go shopping, maybe do a movie, and just make it a girls day out.”

“Yes, I would do that and probably would enjoy being with you both.” I said, then explained my reason. “I have been in public as a girl before and even if it humiliated me to no end, I did enjoy it. Girl’s clothes are so much nicer than what guys wear. I could just act like a girl and be one of you. Yes, I wouldn’t mind that at all.”

Joyce then asked, “What happens if you have to pee while out? What bathroom do you use?”

I answered right away, knowing the girls expected me to explain. I said, “Well, I would be just one of the girls and would have to use the ladies room. Would look strange for a woman to enter the men’s bathroom. I would go in, raise my dress, pull my panties down and sit to pee. The only thing different would be that I would have to hold my cock down, so I didn’t pee on my dress.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.