Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 52

I woke up Sunday morning, knowing it would be a rough day for me. It would be ok to start with since I got to cook a lot of food. We had taken things from the freezer last night so it would thaw before I had to cook. The girls were still sleeping like babies and both of them still held my cock and balls in their hands.

I gently removed their hands, so I didn’t wake them and scooted out of bed. I enjoy my mornings when I’m all alone. It gives me time to think about everything I have done for my girls. Things I never even dreamed of doing before I asked Patty to expose and humiliate me. She has taken my wanting the exposure and humiliation to heart and has used me so much. I have enjoyed almost everything she wants and did some things I didn’t enjoy. But that is part of what I had asked for.

Once I was up, I fixed the coffee, knowing I might have to make a second pot later, then went to my outside bathroom to piss and shit. I have to do all my duties outside because I am not allowed in their bathroom, except to clean it. I will be spending time in there today since I have to make sure it is spotless.

Once I finished peeing and then sitting on the bench to poop, I clean up my mess using a doggy baggie to pick it up. They have told me I will have to pick it up with my bare fingers if I ever miss any, so I’m very careful and make sure it is all gone before they look. Once that is done, I’m back in the house to get a cup of coffee. I go back to the porch since they added that rule to me. I have to drink my coffee on the porch so anyone going by can see me. They love to expose me to everyone, which also humiliates me.

I leave the door open slightly so I can hear them when they get up. I fix their coffee and carry it to them so they can stay in bed to drink it. That is when I usually start breakfast for us and have it ready for when they come out to the kitchen. I serve them breakfast and sit with them to eat. They are usually dressed by then and I have to stay naked

This morning I would take longer to cook since I am fixing a large meal for us. Joyce will be over to eat with us, which I do enjoy her company. Besides, I like eating her pussy when my girls allow me too. Of course, I enjoy just about all pussy and since I have given myself to the girls, I have eaten a lot of pussy.

I left the bedroom and went to the kitchen to begin the prep of a large brunch. I didn’t know what time Joyce would be joining us or when the girls wanted to eat. I’ll have it ready when they want it. I was going to fix scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, breakfast steaks, hash browns, pancakes, toast, juice, and coffee. If they wanted anything else, they would tell me, and I would fix it for them.

The girls got up and came to the kitchen for more coffee and to watch me cook. They talked about today like I wasn’t even in the room. They laughed at the part where I had to lick the toilet clean and if it wasn’t clean, they would spank me in the front yard and make me clean it again.

Joyce came over just before I was finished cooking and sat with the girls for a cup of coffee and some more talk. Joyce asked about me cleaning the bathroom today and they told her I was going to lick it all clean. If it wasn’t to their satisfaction they would take me to the front yard and spank my naked ass. She thought that was funny and asked if she could watch that too. Of course, they said yes and if she wanted, she could help them do it. Of course, she liked that idea and said she would be glad to help punish me.

I finished the meal and began to place it all on the table. Once it was on the table, I sat with the girls, and we all ate a lot of food. Had a lot left over too, but this is what the girls had wanted me to cook. They had told me at different times what they wanted today, and I had to remember it all. Once we ate, they helped me clean up the kitchen and I started the laundry. I had to strip our bed before doing the laundry and would remake it later before anyone got in it. I’m never sure when someone may show up to use the bed. Lately it has been used by the girls to get fucked and by me to humiliate myself by sucking cocks and cleaning up freshly fucked pussy.

Our washer and dryer are at the end of the car port, so I had to carry the clothes outside. Of course, they made me use the front door, so others had a chance to see me. They watched me carrying the clothes outside, down the steps and into the car port. I got the first load started and went back to the house.

Lena said, “Ok, naked maid. Time to clean the bathroom. You will start with the toilet and then do the floor, especially around our toilet.”

Patty told me, once that is done, we might give you a break and let you rest your tongue before cleaning the tub and sink. We will be watching you lick it all clean, so don’t even think about cheating by using anything besides your tongue.”

I didn’t say anything and only nodded I understood what they told me. I didn’t want to lick the bathroom clean, especially the dirty toilet but they want to see me do it, so it is what I’ll do. I walked to the bathroom and waited by the door. I can’t go in until they give me permission to enter their bathroom and that is why I waited.

They followed me to the bathroom and as Lena opened the door, she said, “Follow me in my naked maid. I have my camera ready and when I say begin, get on your knees, and start licking. The seat is first, then raise it up to lick the rim. I expect your head in the toilet to clean the inside too.”

Patty added, “Once you are cleaning the inside of the bowl, get your tongue and lips wet with the water in it. Might as well get a good drink too.”

Joyce laughed and said, “Wow, he really does whatever you say. I need to see this.”

“Dawn, tell Joyce that we own you and will do anything we want, then tell her what you are going to do and why.” Lena instructed me.

I looked at Joyce and said, “Yes, it is true. Patty and Lena own me, and I will do anything they want. Today I will be licking the bathroom clean and will start with the nasty toilet. Some other men that have been here have used the bathroom and like all men, they didn’t hit the bowl. They got piss all over their toilet and on the floor. It is my job to make sure it is clean for them and today I get to clean it with my tongue.”

Joyce laughed and said, “I wouldn’t believe it if I didn’t see it with my own eyes. I have seen him do so much for you guys it is almost unbelievable. Can’t wait to see him doing it.”

“Dawn, you heard the lady. She wants to see you working, so get busy.” Patty said.

Once Patty had said that Lena turned her camera on to video me making a fool of myself. She pointed it at me and said, “Begin.”

I got down on my knees and leaned over the toilet. The seat was no problem since they usually wipe it off before they sit on it. I licked all around the seat and didn’t taste anything bad. Once I had licked the seat all the way around, I reached up and lifted it up to expose the rim of the toilet. Once it was up, I looked at the rim and saw it was dirty. I could see it had piss on it and it didn’t look good. Lena got in closer and showed what it looked like.

She said,” Wow that is gross. Men are so nasty and don’t know how to aim those things. They need to sit like a woman does.”

Patty said, “Yes, but Dawn doesn’t have that problem since he pisses outside. Can’t wait for vacation to watch him outside to piss. He just might freeze that thing off.”

I hoped that didn’t happen but knew I was going to be made to use the outside for my bathroom, even on vacation in the cold. I waited for them to finish discussing the nasty toilet and when they finished, I leaned back in and began licking the rim of the toilet. Damn, it was so nasty, I almost threw up. But I managed to keep my breakfast down as I licked the old stale piss from their toilet.

I have had to drink piss before, and it taste much better than what I’m tasting now. I would rather drink piss straight from a pussy or even a cock than lick old stale piss from a toilet. However, the girls think it is funny and they know it humiliates me to be doing it. So, I just kept licking.

Patty said, “Dawn, if your tongue gets dry from licking, put your head inside the toilet to get it wet. Slurp up some water and keep licking.”

Joyce and Lena thought that was funny and Joyce said, “I would love to see that. A grown man drinking from a dirty toilet so he can clean the rim with his tongue.”

“You heard her Dawn, get you some water and then get back to cleaning our toilet.” Lena told me.

I had to do what I was told, even if I wasn’t happy about it. I wondered if they were going to make me clean everything in the bathroom like this. They said I would have to but sometimes they say things and don’t make me do it. I dipped my head down inside the toilet and took some water in my mouth and spit it back out. I didn’t want to drink toilet water.

Of course, Lena saw me spit it out and she said, “NO, don’t spit it out. Get a drink and swallow it.”

I had to put my face back into the water, suck some of it up and swallow it. It wasn’t as nasty as the rim of the toilet, but it wasn’t great either. The water is clear and looks ok, it’s just the thought of drinking from a toilet.

I went back to licking the rim of the toilet and was about halfway done with it. I knew I had to finish it before they would let me rest, so just kept licking and gagging some. My tongue was getting numb from licking it, but I kept going. I had to wet my tongue a few more times and ach time I took some water and swallowed it down. It’s a wonder I didn’t get sick.

I don’t know how long it took me to clean their toilet, but it was a long time. I finally got the rim all squeaky clean and then licked the inside of the bowl clean. I had to take several gulps of water to keep my tongue wet enough to clean up all the stale piss. Once I had the inside clean, I had to lick the outside of the toilet from top to bottom where there was more old piss. I licked all around the outside of the bowl and made sure it was clean enough for them.

Once the toilet was clean, I was told to take a break and go check the laundry. I was glad to do that and got up, walked outside to the car port, and found the washer had stopped. I took the wet clothes, put them in the drier and added another load to the washing machine. It looked like there would be at least one more load after this one.

Once I got it started, I walked back inside to see what else the girls expected of me. Patty said, “Get a cup of coffee Dawn and meet us on the porch. You still haven’t finished cleaning yet, but we are going to let you take a break. Then it will be back to cleaning.”

I poured me a cup of coffee and went to the porch to join them. They each had coffee and as I sat down, Lena said, “How does it feel to be a maid who licks dirty toilets? You may answer me.”

I said, “It doesn’t feel good, and I am very embarrassed to have to lick toilets clean. It taste nasty.”

She laughed and said, “If you guys would learn how to aim those cocks, it wouldn’t be that dirty. I’m glad you don’t use our toilet because you would miss most of the time.”

They all laughed as Lena tried to humiliate me more and she was doing a good job of doing it. Joyce asked, “So, now that your toilet is clean what’s next?”

Patty said, “Well, we told him he would clean everything in the bathroom with his tongue so I think he will do the tub and sink next and then the floor.”

At least the tub and sink are not as dirty as the toilet. It might be harder to do but I will do what they want. The floor is not going to be easy to lick clean because everyone walks on it. Of course, the guys who have used the bathroom have missed the toilet, so I’ll be getting more old piss in my mouth. These guys come to fuck the girls and then piss in their bathroom. I can’t go in their bathroom unless I’m cleaning it, but other men can use it.

We finished the coffee, and they took me back to the bathroom and made me get in the bathtub. Lena said, “Now, little naked maid. Get that tongue busy and clean our tub from top to bottom. Shouldn’t take you to long to lick it all clean.”

I did as she wanted and started at the top of the tub and licked it all over. It didn’t taste as bad as the toilet, but it did humiliate me to be doing it. Lena continued filming me as I cleaned it with my tongue and as she was filming, she said, “Can’t wait to show this to the sorority girls. Bet they will enjoy it and want him to do their bathroom too.”

That is not what I expected. The girls are going to show me to others now and I wasn’t happy about that. Not what I ever wanted to do. Be a star for a group of young girls showing them how I clean bathrooms. But if that is what she wanted to do, I can’t stop her unless I stop our games.

I continued licking the tub until I was down to the bottom and then licked it too. I had to get out of the tub to finish the floor part, but I had it clean for them. Once it was done, I had to go to the sink to lick it clean. It was a little dirtier than the tub since the girls use it every day for putting on make up and brushing teeth. I found some old toothpaste in it and had to lick it up. It had dried out and I had to work hard to get it loose.

Patty noticed it wasn’t coming up with just my tongue. She said, “You can use water to loosen it up Dawn.”

When I started to turn the faucet on, she said, “No, not that water, Stick your head back in the toilet and get a mouthful of water. While you are cleaning our bathroom, that is the only water you can use.”

So, I went to the toilet, stuck my head in, sucked up a mouthful of water and went back to the sink. I used the toilet water to loosen up the toothpaste and then licked some more. I got it up this time and continued cleaning their sink. I got it all clean and Lena said, “Now naked maid, on your hands and knees. Start with the floor around the toilet and get it all clean so we can come in and not worry about stepping in some guys stale piss. Once it is all clean work your way to the door and then out.”

I got down on hands and knees and crawled to the toilet I saw the piss stains on the floor as I lowered my head and got ready to lick it all up. I didn’t want to do any of this, but my girls wanted it, so I did it. I started licking the dirty floor and needed some water. I raised up, stuck my head back in the toilet and got some water in my mouth. Once I had the water, I let it dribble on the floor before licking it all back up.

I worked my way around the toilet and then moved back once I had cleaned it there. I had to lick the entire floor as they watched me humiliate myself. Once I got to the door, I backed out and waited to see what was next on the agenda. I was going to have to clean the whole house today. I just didn’t know how it would be done.

They allowed me another break before I had to clean some more. This time all I had was water to drink while they had coffee. Once the break was over, I went to the car port, put the dry clothes in a basket and the wet clothes in the dryer. I carried the clothes back in the house and was told that they would fold them so I could continue cleaning. I had to do the kitchen first and was told to clean like a normal maid would. That meant I didn’t have to lick anything this time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.