Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 53

We got in the car, and I was nervous, just like I always am when I am dressed in girls clothes. What if someone from work sees me? What happens if the cops are called? What about children in a restaurant? Will the still make me go in if children are there? Will I keep my clothes on or will I walk out naked? So many thoughts running through my head but I knew the girls have always protected me. And I pray that continues.

As it was discussed, I was in the back with Lena while Joyce road up front with Patty. Lena didn’t sit close to me. No, I sat on one side by the door, and she was on the other side by the door. I had no idea where we were going since we go to many different restaurants to eat, and they can play with me.

Once Patty started driving, Lena said, “Donna, tonight is going to be different when you give your clothes away.”

I knew I was going to lose them but prayed I could stay covered. She waited to see my reaction and then said, “Tonight when we go in, we will get a table for three. That will be me, Patty, and Joyce. You will not sit with us tonight. We will be getting a very expensive meal for each of us, but none for you. And remember, you will pay for our meals.”

What am I going to do with these girls. First, they want to go out and say I was paying for it all. Now, I’m told I won’t be sitting with them, and they are going to get a very expensive meal and I will pay for all three. I didn’t say anything because if I did, I knew it would get worse.

Lena continued explaining what was going to happen. She said, “Don’t worry though, you will be eating. But you will have to earn your food. Once we go in and the three of us are seated, you will begin to walk around the room letting everyone see and feel your clothes. You will not stop them from doing anything. If they want to feel your cock, you will let them put their hands under your skirt to feel it.”

Then she waited for a moment before she said, “We want you to go to each table so they can see what you have on. Also, while at the other tables, they will begin to feed you. Everyone knows what will be happening and they each know to give you something to eat. It may be salad, soup, bread, potatoes, meat, or fish. It is whatever they are having for dinner. Each person at the table has to give you a bite of their food. So, you see, we want you to eat, just not with us.”

Once again, she stopped talking and let that sink into my head. I am not sure if I like the idea of eating from other people’s plates but will if they insist. I didn’t like the fact that I can’t be with them tonight and would be on my own in a restaurant full of people. I hoped that the food I was being given was good and not something I don’t like. But I guess no matter what it is, I will eat it.

After a short time, she started talking again. “Once you have stopped at each table, you will go stand in the middle of the room. There is an x on the floor where we want you. You will stand there with your hands on your bald head and allow everyone to see what a cute little girl you are.”

Pausing again before she said, “You will stand there until everyone has finished their meals. Once everyone is done, the real fun begins. Your clothes will be sold to the highest bidder, once piece at a time. I am not sure what they will start with but once it is sold, you will go to the table that bought it and they will remove it from your body. Everything you have on will be sold to someone. That is your blouse, skirt, panties, stockings and even your heels. You will end up totally naked for everyone to see.”

“You better hope your clothes bring in enough to pay for our three expensive meals. But in case it wasn’t enough because we don’t think it will be, you will then walk to each table again to let them feel your naked body and cock. You better not cum while they play with you. Everyone at the table is allowed to touch you and if anyone wants, they can take that thing in their mouths. There are not just women there tonight. Some men have said they want to see you humiliate yourself and they said they would enjoy having you with them.” Lena explained.

She let me digest all that before she moved on. “Once you have gone around to each table while naked, we are going to sell you too. Everything will be done inside the restaurant because we want to take you home tonight. Whoever bought you is allowed to do anything they wish with you. You may have to eat a pussy, suck a cock, get spanked and maybe even get your cock whipped. I did hear a couple guys say they want to suck your cock and that is allowed. The ladies may want you to fuck them, and we have agreed to let them. Everything will be done in front of everyone else tonight.”

“We are going to rent you out to 4 different people tonight. They each will have thirty minutes to do whatever they desire with you. If you happen to cum with the first one, you had better be able to cum for all of them. In other words, that cock needs to stay hard all night, no matter what.” She informed me.

This is getting harder and harder for me. I am not sure if I can continue like this but am damn sure going to try. I have enjoyed all the exposure and humiliation they have given me and for some reason, I want more. I hope I can keep my cock hard all night for them. If I have to cum for someone, I pray I can get enough humiliation to make it hard again.

We were now in front of the restaurant and Lena said, “I hope you understood all your rules for tonight, Dawn, because if not and you embarrass us, we will spank your naked ass in front of everyone. One more thing, no talking except to thank a cock or pussy. Now it’s show time.”

We got out of the car and walked toward the restaurant. I noticed a sign saying, ‘closed for private party.’ That was one good thing, no one from the street would be walking in to see me. I had no idea who was attending the party but figured it must be a swingers group of some kind.

As we entered the room, I saw a large group of people at the tables. The place was full, with every table having people at it. All but one table toward the back with three chairs at it. Guess that was for the girls. Joyce said, “Wow, this is so neat. Thank you for letting me join you tonight. I get to see him get exposed and humiliated by strangers. I sure would love to have him as mine.”

Patty said, “Might make that happen someday soon. How would you like to have him for a day to do anything you desire.”

Joyce said, “Hell, I’d pay you to have him for a day.”

They all laughed, and Lena said, “Might happen someday, but right now Donna needs to earn our meals. You know what to do my hot little girl. Go show these people your clothes.”

I left them and began to walk toward the first table while they went to the one empty one. Their chairs were all on one side of the table giving them each a good view of me humiliating myself. I got to the first table and saw two women about my age and two men the same age. I also noticed the table had a number on it and this one was number one.

I stopped at the table and let them feel my clothes and my hard cock through my panties. Even the men touched me and rubbed my cock. I had to go to each of them and once there, I was given a bite to eat. I had salad from one lady, a spoon full of soup from one of the men, a bite of potato from the other lady and a piece of meat from the last guy.

They talked to each other as they felt my clothes and body saying how nice I looked and that the clothing was nice. One guy said,” Has a nice cock too. Maybe I’ll suck it if we are chosen to use him.”

They all laughed and the lady with him said, “I bet you will too. I know how much you enjoy sucking cocks.”

Well, guess I’m not the only one to suck cocks, but it looks like this guy enjoys it. I’m not a big fan of sucking cock and only do it to please my girls. If we ever stop playing games, I’ll never suck cock again. Once they all finished with me, I was told to move along.

This table was four women with the number two on the table. I guess they will be using those numbers when it comes time to strip me of my clothes and when they pick the ones who will get to use me.

The four ladies enjoyed my clothes and feeling my body. They all said I could eat their pussies and asses anytime. I don’t like to lick an ass but have done it with others. Sometimes they are dirty and taste bad. They each fed me something before I moved on.

I could see that I was going to be full when I finished walking to the tables. I had to eat whatever they gave me and some of it wasn’t very good. One group had sushi and each of them gave me one. I don’t like sushi at all, but I ate it for them. Another table were four black men and they had chitterlings. I had to choke it down for them. The smell was bad, and the taste was worse. I ate it for them even if I felt like I was going to be sick.

The four men at that table all had a good feel of my clothes but none of them touched my body. Guess they don’t like playing with men. I didn’t think I had to worry about them getting me since they acted like I was a disease. I don’t know why they were here since most of the others at least touched me.

As I moved from table to table, I noticed a variety of different kinds of people. I saw whites, blacks, Asians, Latinos. The women were all different with hair. Some were blondes, others were brunettes and red heads. They even spoke different. I noticed European, southern, western accents and some I couldn’t tell where they were from.

I was fed something at each table and just as I figured, I was quite full by the time I had stopped at each table. I was given a wide variety of food to eat and some even gave me a drink of water, tea, and milk. I walked to each of the 20 tables and there were four people ta each one. That meant there were eighty people in the room, plus me and the three girls I came with.

Each table had a number and about halfway through the tables, I noticed each person at that table had a number. The numbers for the pepe were one to four. I guessed that when it came time to take my clothes and use me, they would tell me what table and who got what, by using the numbers.

Once I finished walking to the tables, I went to the middle of the room and stood facing them with my hand on my head. I saw the girls enjoying their big meal and wondered what it was and how much it cost. I’m sure they will make enough money on me to pay for it.

I watched as the workers cleaned off the tables and brought everyone fresh drinks before the show started. The show, being me, as other people stripped me of my clothes and then some of them lucky enough to use me for whatever they wanted. I hoped I didn’t have to cum a lot for them since I knew if I couldn’t get it up and cum four times, I would be spanked in front of everyone.

The girls finished their meals, and the dishes were removed from the table. They each got a fresh glass of wine and when they nodded to someone the rest of the evening started. Nothing was said at first as I looked out at everyone. It looked like they each had something in their hands and later I found out it was a device to say how much they bid for whatever they wanted to have.

All was quiet until a voice said, “Table sixteen, number three.”

I didn’t know what that meant so didn’t move. Lena got up and came to me and said, “When they call a table number along with the number of the person at that table go there and let them take what they paid for.”

Then she left to go sit down again. I understood now and walked to the table called and found each person had a number in front of them. I stood in front of the person with the number three, and she removed my blouse. Then I was told to go stand in the middle again.

I waited there and saw everyone with their little device and then the voice said, “Table nine, number one.”

I found table nine and stood in front of the person with number one. She stood up and told me to sit. Once I did, she took my heels off. I figured they would be one of the last things to be removed. Guess they want to see me in my skirt longer.

Once she had my shoes, she told me to go back to the middle. I followed her instructions and went back to the middle placing my hands back on my head. I waited until they all put their bids in and then when I heard, “Table 20, number four”, I went to them to see what they took from me.

Once at the table I front of the person, I saw it was a man this time. He had me stand there as he removed my stockings. As he removed them, he rubbed my legs and I saw him lick his lips. I think he might want me later.

I went back to the middle wearing only my panties and skirt and waited. I wondered who would be the one to make me naked and ready to use. I guess I would find out soon enough since I only had two more articles to remove. I just stood where I was told and waited to see what was next.

The next table was twelve and the person was two. I walked to them and a young girl about Lena’s age took my skirt. It was funny because once she had it off me, she stood up and was naked from the waist down. She giggled and said, “I needed something to wear home later. Thank you.” Then, she put my skirt on and sat back down.

I had to walk back to the middle in just my panties. I know I looked stupid since I was in bright pink panties with bright pink lipstick on. But my girls enjoy humiliating me like this and I do love my girls. Yes, I enjoy the exposure and humiliation more than they do and want more of it.

I waited a little longer this time and noticed that people were taking pictures of me in panties. I wondered if anyone made a video of me tonight. I would never ask if they did and maybe someday, I would see it if they did.

Then the voice said, “Table thirteen number four.”

I walked to the table and found a group of ladies about my age. They were all giggles and I waited for them to take my last piece of clothing. As I looked at them, I thought they looked familiar, but I couldn’t place them. I wondered if I did know them and if so from where.

Then, the one who was number four reached up with both hands and slowly pulled my panties down and off. Now, I stood naked in font of them and when they told me to go, I walked back to the middle so everyone could see me in all my naked glory.

Once I was back in the middle of the room, I spread my legs some and placed my hands on my head. I waited for about ten minutes for something to happen. Then, Lena and Joyce came to me and while Joyce played with my cock knowing everyone in the room was watching her, she smiled and said, “Love this naked cock. I hope to have it soon.”

Then Lena said, “As you can all see Donna is now naked and ready for more. The girl standing here with us is my neighbor and she wants to get that hard cock in her pussy. But she is going to have to wait for that. Tonight, this naked girl is here to entertain you all. She will once again be walking to your tables so you can have a better close-up look at the naked body you see here. Please feel free to touch and play with whatever you want.”

Joyce still had my hard cock in her hand and was slowly stroking it. Lena continued saying, “Once you all have had a good look and feel of Donna, we will be renting her out to four lucky people. You can bid on her if you wish or just watch. I say lucky people, but it could also be a group of people. If your table all want to use her for thirty minutes, you may. Depends on the highest bidder.”

My cock jerked a little as she explained what was about to happen. I might have to do things with one person or up to four people. I wondered what they would do with me for thirty minutes. But Lena wasn’t finished. She continued with her speech. “Once the bidding has stopped, the four highest bids will get the pleasure of using our naked girl. You will have thirty minutes for whatever you desire. Once time is called, even if you aren’t done, you have to stop. If you wish to make him cum, please do so. You may jerk her off, suck her cock or fuck her. She does it all with both men and women. Yes, guys, if you want her to suck your cock, she is a pretty good cocksucker.”

She let everyone think about that for a moment and then said, “We know most men can only cum one time. Donna has shown us she can cum two times back-to-back. But, since she has to be with four different people tonight, she might have to cum four times. If she can’t get it up or cum for all of you, she will be punished for being a failure. She does not like our punishments so she will try hard to please you.”

Waiting for a moment before saying, “She has only two limits for everyone to know. First, she can’t be hurt or marked by anyone, and she is not allowed to do scat. That is just nasty, and we won’t allow it. But other than that, anything goes. Donna, start walking and no talking.”

Joyce let go of my cock and I started my walk around the room going to table number one before stopping and allowing those four to play with me. They had my cock in their hands and on my naked ass. One of them stuck a finger in my mouth and it tasted like pussy. They each had a go with me before I moved to the next table.

I went to table number 2 and was once again played with and groped all over. I continued my naked journey and at the table where the guy said he wanted my cock in his mouth he did take me in his mouth and sucked me for a moment. He said, “I hope I get you tonight because I’m going to make you cum in my mouth.”

That will be a first for me since it is usually me sucking cocks and now, he want to do me. I guess some guys do like sucking other men’s cocks. I don’t want to suck cock, and only do it because my girls want me to. I made my way all around the room and was played with at each table. I saw some of the women had their panties off, showing me their pussies and even some men had taken their cocks out so I could see them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.