Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 54

We all got in the car to go home. Lena placed a towel where I would be sitting in the back seat with Joyce. Lena said, “Joyce, he is all yours for a while. Feel free to play with that thing all you want but if you make him cum now, he might not be able to get hard enough to fuck you when we get home.”

Joyce laughed and said, “Don’t worry, I won’t make him cum yet. I want that thing in my pussy tonight. Would it be ok if I took him to my house to fuck? That way I won’t have to walk home after I cum.”

Patty said, “I don’t see a problem with that. Do you Lena?”

Lena told her, “No, I don’t have a problem either. Should we just let her take him with her while we get ready for bed. When she is done with him, she can send him back to us.”

Damn, they are going to let Joyce use me without them being there to watch. I wasn’t sure I liked that idea but will do it if they insist. Then Patty said, “Tell you what Joyce, why don’t you just keep him with you tonight so Lena and I can get some good rest without him there to bother us. Fuck him all night if you want. Just be sure to kick his naked ass out in the morning so he can fix us breakfast.”

This is getting strange. I wondered why Patty wants me away for a night. But I have to do what she wants. I guess it won’t be the last time they do this with others either. I remembered when they said Sally and Sharon could have me to themselves sometime.

Lena said, “That’s a good idea. Be sure he treats you right Joyce. If he cums in your pussy be sure he sucks it all back out. That is a rule he has no matter who he is with. If you don’t want him talking, just tell him to shut up.”

Then she said, “Donna, you know all the rules. They apply even if we aren’t there to make sure you do it right. Just obey Joyce just like you do us.”

All during the ride home Joyce held my cock in her hand but did not stroke it. Guess she wanted to be sure I didn’t cum before she got me in bed. I was shocked to hear my girls give me away like that but couldn’t say anything. I thought for sure they wanted to see me fucking Joyce. I wondered what they had planned for each other. Maybe they just wanted to be alone to eat each other’s pussy.

We got home and Lena said, “Dawn why don’t you get a quick shower before going to spend the night with Joyce.”

Joyce stopped me saying, “You know, I think I would like to take him home just like he is. I’ll get him all cleaned up at my house.”

“That’s fine with us. Have fun Joyce and make sure you get what you want. If he doesn’t do as you wish, let us know and we’ll be sure to punish him for you.” Patty said as she walked toward our house.

Joyce took my hand and said, “Let’s go naked man. I need that cock inside me.”

I walked with her across the road and into her house. As soon as the door was closed, she hugged me and kissed me on my lips. She said, “I’ve waited for so long to have you for my own Don. It may only one night, but I now own you. Take me to bed and fuck me.”

I couldn’t refuse a request like that, and we walked to her bedroom. She had a nice big bed and as soon as we were near it, she stripped naked and pulled me into the bed with her. I was going to eat her pussy, but she stopped me. She said, “You can eat me later. I want that cock in my pussy right now. Remember, you have to do whatever I want and right now, I want you to fuck me.”

Well, my girls gave me away to her for the night and she is now my boss. I had to fuck her, which I wanted to do anyway. I wondered what else she may want from me tonight and if I was going to get any sleep before I had to get up and go home before going to work.

She was on her back, legs spread for me, and I looked at her hot little pussy. It was already wet and was winking at me. Kind of like begging for my cock. I got over her and slowly put my cock to her hole. I was trying to take my time going in her, but she had her legs on my ass and was pulling me in.

She said “Damn it, I said I wanted to get fucked. Now fuck me you bitch!”

I had to obey and instead of going in slow, I bottomed out with one big push. I was balls deep inside my neighbor’s pussy and she felt good. I would like to have her more often but that is up to Patty and Lena. At least tonight we could fuck all she wanted. I still had no choice as to what we do because I am still owned by the girls, and they just gave me away for the night. I wondered how many others would be able to keep me for themselves for a day or night.

Once I was all the way in, I started fucking her like she wanted. It was hard and fast. I went deep with every thrust, and she matched me with her pussy pushing up each time I went in. Joyce was a good fuck, and I was enjoying my time inside her. I hope I can fuck her at least one more time tonight before I go back to my girls.

As I was fucking her, I wondered what Patty and Lena were doing. I may never know but I think they must be enjoying each other’s pussy. Why else would they make me stay away all night. I didn’t mind spending a night like this, fucking my hot neighbor. Much better than having to spend the night alone tied up someplace. They had discussed that option before and I didn’t want it to happen. I knew it may at some time but wasn’t looking forward to doing it. I would if they insisted but still wouldn’t enjoy it as much as I am with Joyce.

I kept fucking Joyce like she wanted, and I could tell she was enjoying every bit of it. I also knew she would be cumming soon and I was going to cum with her. Didn’t know if she would want me licking her clean once I put cum in her pussy or if she would let me skip that part of the games. I’ll do whatever she wanted me to do.

Once she started cumming on my cock, I shoved my cock in deep one last time and filled her with my seed. Damn, that felt good. I had wanted to fuck her for a long time but couldn’t because I loved Patty to much. But now I can because Patty told me to. I still wondered why I had to spend a full night with Joyce. I didn’t mind because I enjoyed what we were doing. I hope Patty or Lena don’t get pissed because I spent a night with someone else.

Joyce began to relax, and my cock was starting to soften. I stayed inside her till she said, “Now, you can eat me. Be sure you clean up the mess you made and then we can fuck again.”

I have eaten a freshly fucked pussy before and I was about to do it again with Joyce. I don’t mind doing it as long as it’s my own cum. I. have had to suck cum out of my girl’s pussy’s after someone else fucked them. I didn’t like doing that. I didn’t like them fucking anyone else, but I have no say in what they do. Besides, they let me fuck others.

I did as Joyce wanted. I pulled my cock out of her, scooted down in the bed and kissed her pussy before I started licking it. I licked all around the outside making sure my cum mixed with her pussy juice was all gone before sticking my tongue in the slit and licked it too. I put my tongue inside her hole and got what I could out of her, Then I sucked all the rest of my cum out of her and swallowed.

I licked, tongued, and sucked on her pussy and found her clit poking out. I sucked on it and when she started to squirm around, I bit it, and she was cumming hard or me. Once she relaxed enough, I kissed her pussy and said, “Thank you for a wonderful fuck and thank you for letting me clean you up with my mouth. I enjoyed every bit of it and want more before the night is over.”

“Damn right you’ll get more before I send you home. But right now, we need to get a drink and then we can fuck again.” She told me.

We got out of bed, went to the kitchen and she gave me a beer. I said, “The girls don’t allow me to drink.”

“You are mine tonight. They gave you to me and I want you to have a beer with me. Enjoy it.” Joyce said.

How could I argue with that. They did give me away for the night and now Joyce owns me. I have to do what she wants, so took the beer and we went to the living room to sit and relax. While we drank our beer she played with my cock, and it was hard again in no time.

Joyce asked, “Do you know why they gave you to me for the night?”

I said, “No not really. I thought maybe they just wanted some alone time and you wanted to fuck me.”

She laughed and said, “That is partially true. I did want to fuck you and we made a deal since they had other things to do that didn’t involve you. While you were getting stripped and used by others, we met a lot of people. They were all very interesting.”

“So, what was the deal you made?” I asked.

“I don’t want you to get pissed at any of us, so I can’t say. But I am very happy you are with me tonight and I’m sure they are happy to.” She said.

“I promise not to get mad. After all they do whatever, they want, and I never have any say in what happens. So, please tell me what they are up to.” I begged.

“OK, but you can’t let them know I told you. While they were watching everyone use you, they got horny and wanted to get fucked by someone. A couple good looking young men came to talk to us, and we all got invited to join them later.” She told me.

Then after a short pause, she said, “They told the guys they could come home with us and they would take them to bed, but you were going to be with them. The guys told them they would love to spend time with them, but you could not be there to watch. Guess they didn’t like the idea of you watching them fuck your wife and lover.”

“So, what are you telling me, that I am being set up so they can fuck those guys?” I asked.

“Well, kind of. I told them that if they wanted to be with those guys, I would take you home with me. I said I wanted to fuck you and since you could probably only fuck one of us, it might be nice if I had you alone with me and they could get fucked too.” She said.

I couldn’t say anything. I had been set up and my neighbor helped do it. My girls were going to be fucked and I wasn’t there to watch. My anger was beginning to take over my good thoughts about everyone. I know they own me and can do whatever they want without ever saying anything to me. But it would have been nice if they had told me why they wanted me with Joyce tonight.

Joyce continued by saying, “This way I get to have you for myself, and they get a night away from you. It wasn’t decided right away though. They told the guys that they would love to be in bed with them, but with the games you all play you had to be involved somehow. They explained how everything worked and how you would be made to suck their cocks clean once they got fucked. Well, the guys said no way to that and left.”

After a brief pause Joyce continued. “Patty and Lena continued to talk about the guys and wanted to figure out a way they could get fucked by them. They said they enjoyed being fucked by others since it humiliated you to see them do it. But, if the guys wouldn’t allow you to be with them, they would not get fucked. They had already promised me I could fuck you tonight and all they would get is a pussy licking. That is when I said if they would allow you to spend the night with me, they could have the guys over to get fucked. I told them that it would probably humiliate you even more if you knew that they were getting fucked without you around.”

I was angry but understood what she was saying. I didn’t like it at all. It just wasn’t right for them to be fucking someone else without me around. Yes, it is humiliating to hear this about my girls, but I guess it is what I asked for. I had to ask, “So, this is all about humiliating me because I knew nothing about it?”

“Yes, and they told me that I should tell you what they were doing once you fucked me. That is why I am explaining it all and I don’t want you mad at any of us. I was also told that if I took you home tonight so they could get fucked I would be able to have your cock many other times and all I had to ask for it.” She said.

I wondered how man other times they fucked others without me around. Like the times I’ve been tied up and blindfolded someplace. Maybe even when I was tied to the porch and others have come over to see them. I wasn’t as angry as before but was still upset with them for doing it. Yes, it is humiliating to find out I was set up like this by my wife, little lover and now my neighbor.

I finished my beer and asked, “So, what now? Do we go join them or stay here and fuck all night. I might have to call in sick tomorrow to get some rest, but I am ready for more sex with you and anyone else that is around.”

“Well, if we go join them, it will end the games you play. And no need to worry about calling in sick because that has been taken care of. They called your boss yesterday to say you were not feeling well and they also called in sick. They knew it may be a long night with the party so wanted to be sure none of you had to work. I am off tomorrow too, so we can fuck all night and not worry about anything.” Joyce inform me.

Damn, the girls think of everything for me. Now, they just give me away for others to use while they get what they want. I said, “I guess the other guys are with them now?”

“Yes, I believe they are. Let’s look out the window and see if they have showed up yet.” Joyce said as she stood up. She held my hand and we walked to the window. Her curtains were closed so she opened them a little so we could see.

Sure enough, there were two other cars in front of our house. They looked like nice cars, so I figured these guys either had money or mommy and daddy bought the cars for them. Either way, my girls were in my bed with two guys I didn’t know. I said, “Ok, then lets have some fun. I want to eat that juicy pussy and fuck it all night. Plus, I’ll do anything else you want.”

“I like the way you think. I’m sure we can find many things to do. Let’s get back in bed Dawn.”

We walked hand in hand to her bedroom and onto the bed. She laid on her back, spread her legs and said, “Now that I own you, eat my pussy and then fuck me again before you eat me to clean it out. I’m going to get all I can, while I can.”

I ate her pussy, fucked her, ate her pussy again and then just laid with her in my arms. I was going to make the best of this night if it killed me. While we rested, she played with my cock and I rubbed her all over, feeling her nice tits and pussy. She moved down and took my now soft cock in her mouth and sucked me till I was hard again. She got on top of me and rode my like a cowgirl. I felt good and had forgotten that my girls were in my house fucking someone else. But I was doing the same with Joyce.

We stayed in bed the rest of the night doing things with each other. If I couldn’t get it up, I would eat her pussy and she would suck on me till I was hard enough to fuck. We had sex all night and both of us were worn out. By the time we went to sleep, I had managed to fuck her five times and I ate her out each time I put cum in her. Those last few times we fucked; she didn’t get much cum out of me, but she was able to cum each time we fucked.

It was somewhere around five or five thirty before we both fell asleep holding each other tight. I think we both slept like babies and when I woke up it was midafternoon. I got out of bed and made it to her kitchen to find the coffee and make us a pot. Once I got the coffee going, I was going to go out to pee, but she never said I had to. I went in her bathroom to pee before I looked out the window again. Those cars were still there from last night. I figured the girls had fucked all night like Joyce and I did.

The coffee was done, and I fixed me a cup. Sitting at the kitchen table drinking it when Joyce came out of the bedroom. She was still naked and seemed to have a glow to her. I guess all that sex was good for her. She kissed me and I got up to fix her some coffee. She went to the bathroom and when she came back out, she said, “Did you use my bathroom this morning?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.