Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 55

Lena came out of the house wearing shorts and a tank top. She was so beautiful, and I loved her as much as I do Patty. Her body is perfect, and I hoped that she never changes. She walked out to the street and said, “Ok naked man lets walk.”

We started our journey around the circle, and I figured not many people would be out since it was a workday and most of them were home fixing dinner now. I didn’t know what we would be eating tonight but figured they had figured it out already.

Nothing was said as we walked. It was on the fourth trip around that Lena said, “Dawn, were you really jealous of me being fucked by someone else? You may talk.”

“Yes, I do get jealous when I see you with others. I was very jealous when I found out you were with someone else last night. I know I shouldn’t be, but I am very jealous when it comes to you and Patty.” I told her.

“You are right, you should not get jealous of me. After all, I am not really married to you. Besides, you fuck other women.” She said.

“I know and that’s not the same. I am told to fuck others. It’s not like I was going out finding others to be with. You and Patty have me doing it because you know I get humiliated to fuck in front of you girls.” I told her.

“That’s true for the most part. You were not humiliated to fuck Joyce, were you?” she questioned me.

“No, I guess not. It did humiliate me to be with her so you could be with others, though.” I said.

She said, “Ok, that’s fair. Do you really think of me as a wife and not just a lover? Hell, it used to be just a babysitter.”

I answered right away and said, “Yes, I feel like you are my wife. I have done so much with and for you that if I could, I would marry you and make it all legit. I know it is illegal to have two wives, but I would enjoy it if you were my second wife.”

“Well maybe we can think of a way to make it happen. Maybe not legally married but maybe a contract or something saying we were married. Would you like that?” she asked.

“Yes, I think I would enjoy that. We have to be sure Patty is ok with it though. After all, she is my wife. But I would love to have two wives.” I said.

“Nice. I will discuss it with her and see where it takes us. Now no more talking while I think.” She said.

We continued walking in silence. I never talk when I am told to shut up even when Lena tells me. Sometimes she overrides Patty and tells me not to talk. I love this girl with all my heart. She has really come a long way since that night I had to walk in naked and she saw me.

We walked around a couple more times before Lena saw Sally coming out of her house. As she is most of the time now, she was naked but looked a little different. When we got closer it looked like she had a glow about her. I wondered if her and Bob had just fucked. It sems he is able to get it up more now since they have opened up and allowed me to have Sally at times. He did enjoy me sucking his cock that day, but I hope it never happens again. I hoped I never had to have Sally again either.

We got closer and by the time we reached her house, she had sat down, and Bob joined her. He was naked also. His cock wasn’t hard, so I figured they had sex and he lost his hardness. But. Sally was looking like she wanted more, and I prayed it wasn’t me she wanted. She saw us approach and she spread her legs, giving us nice view of her pussy. Of course, her pussy wasn’t that nice, but I did see it was different.

We walked up to where they sat and Lena said, “Nice to see you out today. Sally did you shave your pussy?”

Sally smiled and said, “No I didn’t shave it. But it is now just like yours, bald. We had that couple over we told you about and while we were having some fun, it was suggested I shave it. I told them I was afraid to cut myself down there and they said they would do it for me. After he fucked me and she fucked Bob, they both went to work on my crotch. I like the way it feels and am going to try to keep it like this. Do you like it?”

“Yes, I do Sally and I’m sure Dawn will love it when he gets to eat you again. He never likes a hairy pussy but will eat anyone I tell him too. Right naked man?” Lena said.

All I could do was nod my head I would do as she wanted. She tries to trick me all the time so she can punish me. She laughed when I didn’t say anything and said, “He is in silent mode so he can’t talk. If he does, I whip his naked ass.”

Bob said, “I like it better like that too. The other couple both shave and she tasted wonderful. They will be back soon and might bring some others with them. We are loving it when others join us. They wanted to shave me too, but I said I would have to think about it. Maybe next time.”

Then Sally said, “My birthday is Thursday. Will I still get my present?”

“You sure will Sally. I will talk with Patty to see when he can come over and spend some time with you. He spent the night with Joyce, our neighbor across the street while Patty and I fucked and sucked a couple guys we picked up. It was so nice without having to worry about him bothering us.” Lena said.

Sally then said, “Wow, I would love to keep him for you someday. Maybe this weekend he can spend a day with me for my birthday. That way, you can go find some new guys to fuck.”

I was not liking this conversation at all. I don’t want to spend a day with this old lady, and I don’t want my girls going out to pick up strangers to fuck. I can’t tell her that because I would be in trouble and the games might stop. So, I just kept my mouth shut.

But Lena wanted me to humiliate myself again and said, “Dawn, would you like to stay with Bob and Sally someday while both your wives go fuck someone else? You may talk to answer me.”

Knowing what she wanted to hear and if she didn’t, I would be in big trouble, so said, “Yes, I would like to do that someday. I think it is nice for them to offer to watch over me while you girls go find some new cocks to suck and fuck. Maybe this weekend we can do that for Sally’s birthday.”

“That’s a great idea Dawn. We will talk to Patty to see what she has planned for you and then I’ll let Sally know if she can babysit for us. No more talking.” Lena said.

We stayed for a short time more while they talked and when Lena was ready, she said, “Kiss them goodbye Dawn so we can finish our walk. Get a good taste of her bald pussy.”

I don’t enjoy licking or kissing Sally’s old pussy or touching Bob’s cock with my lips but had to do it for Lena. I started with Bob once I was on my knees and leaned into his soft cock. I kissed it and said, “Been great seeing you again and maybe Sally will share me when it’s her birthday.”

They laughed; knowing I don’t like doing what I do. It humiliates me even more when they laugh at me, and I think they know that. Seems like a lot of my neighbors like to help humiliate me, especially after the block party and when I had to suck cocks in front of many of them. Lena and Patty have told everyone how I begged for the exposure and humiliation from them, and I think they have asked if they would help provide me with what I enjoy.

Once I finished talking to his cock, I moved over to Sally. She spread her legs wide apart for me and when I got to her, I looked at her pussy. Yes, it did look better without all that hair, but it still wasn’t a very pretty pussy. I have eaten and fucked it before and knew I would be doing it again soon. I leaned into her crotch, kissed, and licked her pussy just as Lena would expect me to do. I even stuck my tongue in her hole and gave her a nice big kiss with my tongue in her. Sally giggled when I did that but said nothing.

Once I spent time kissing her pussy, I leaned back and said, “You are so pretty now without all that hair. I love it so much more since I can see you better. I hope whenever they let you have me again you will let me get some good licks and would enjoy having my cock inside you again. I’ll be back for your birthday and give you whatever you want.” Then I kissed her pussy again and moved back.

Lena and I walked away and could tell that those two old people enjoyed what I did with them. I don’t want to spend any time with them but if I am told to go there, I will. We walked around some more and didn’t stop to talk to anyone until we saw John and Gail outside. Lena had to talk to them to tell them what I did at the party last night and how I spent the night with Joyce so they could get fucked by a couple others.

John was naked when we saw them, and Lena asked why since it was still daylight. Gail said, “Well, I hit it big time today. We made several bets and I won all of them. He has to pay up by being out naked like he is so others can see him, just like they do Dawn. He also has to let me do whatever I want with him, short of sucking a cock. He said no to that, but he will do everything else I want.”

Lena said, “That is so cute. Got an idea for you. Since he won’t suck a cock, how about if Dawn holds his cock in his mouth while you and I talk?”

“You want him to suck on John’s cock out here where others can see? I think that would be cute, but he can’t make him cum. That’s for me later.” Gail told her.

Lena looked at me and said, “What are you waiting for? Get on your knees and put his cock in your mouth. Don’t suck it just hold it there, just like you did with Bill and Arthur.”

John tried to get out of doing that out in public, but Gail said no since she was the boss for now. I got down on my knees in front of John and put his hard cock in my mouth and waited. It was so humiliating to be doing this and I hoped no one else came along to see me doing it. But I never get what I want, and several cars went by while I was holding his cock in my mouth.

Gail said, “Now, tell me what he did with Bill and Arthur.”

Lena laughed and began to tell the story of what happened when we went to their house. It took her some time to tell it all and when she said I was made to hold their cocks in my mouth to keep them hard so they could fuck one of the girls, Gail cracked up. She said, “Guess he will do anything you want. Never thought a guy would lower themselves so far as to do what he does. Maybe someday I can borrow him so you can have some free time”

“Well, we are going to let Bob and Sally have him soon. Her birthday is coming up and we promised her she could have him for a while. Might have to work something out with you too. Patty and I enjoyed our time without him. We were just going to take him someplace, blindfold him and tie him up for a night. Then we would be free to enjoy others.” Lena told her.

All the time the two of them talked, I had his cock in my mouth. I was afraid to move because I didn’t want him to cum. One I didn’t want his cock or his cum in my mouth and two, Gail said he couldn’t cum because she was going to take it later. It is so embarrassing to be like this and Lena knows how much it turns me on.

Gail said, “Well, anytime you want to go out, we can watch over him for you. But we have to be able to play with him if you give him to us.”

“No problem with that. Sally and Bob plan on using him until they can’t anymore. He has to do everything they say no matter what it is. If we leave him in your care, anything goes.” Lena explained.

Gail said, “Good deal. I have some great ideas for him.”

Then Lena looked at me and John and said, “Damn it, Dawn. Can’t take you anyplace. All you ever want to do is suck cocks. Give it back to John so we can finish our walk and go home. Patty probably misses us, or she has found someone else to fuck.”

I hope she just misses us and not have someone there fucking her. However, if she did have someone there, I couldn’t say or do anything. I would just have to wait to see what else she wants to do. I let his cock go, kissed it, and said, “Thank you for letting me have you in my mouth. Hope to suck on you again someday.”

I know, sounds like I enjoy sucking cocks, but I don’t enjoy it at all. Well, maybe just a little but I have to say those things because the girls want me to because it humiliates me more. Once I got up, the three of them laughed at me and Lena started walking again. I walked with her around the circle to finish up our twenty rounds and then went back home. While we were walking, I noticed Bob and Sally were still outside and so was John and Gail. John was standing in his yard showing off to everyone, just like I have to do for my girls.

Once we got back to the house, we went inside and Patty said, “Just some sandwiches tonight. Is that ok Lena?”

She never asked me, just Lena. “Yes, that is fine with me. Dawn, get busy and make us all a couple sandwiches so we can eat and go to bed.”

While I fixed the sandwiches the girls sat at the table to watch me, and they talked. Patty said, “Shanta called, and she said Leonard was off for the next two days and wanted to know if they could come over to visit. Of course, she said, they want sex with us if it was still ok.”

Lena said, “Wow, we are finally going to get that big black cock in us. Yes, it is still ok. Do they want just one night or both nights?”

Patty said, “They will do whatever we wanted. If it is two nights, one of us gets him the first night and the next night the other one has him. Of course, after we both get fucked, we have to let Shanta fuck our man.”

Lena said, “Hey, I like that idea. You fuck him tomorrow night and I’ll fuck him the next night. Then, we’ll let Shanta fuck Dawn so he can watch her getting a little white cock.”

Well, looks like I will see my girls taking that big black cock that I had all the way down my throat and I’m sure I’ll be cleaning it off once he cums in them. But it is what they enjoy, and it humiliates me to see them doing it. Of course, I will be getting me some sweet black pussy. I ate her out before and now I’ll get to feel her pussy wrapped around my cock.

I finished the sandwiches and served the girls at the table. I got my sandwiches, and we all had a light dinner. While eating, Lena explained about what Sally had said and Patty thought that it would be a nice birthday present to give her. She said I would spend a long time with her and Bob while the girls enjoyed some free time. Not sure if she meant the whole night or just some of it.

Then Lena said, “Maybe we can let him spend the day with them Saturday while we go out shopping or something. Would save us the trouble of taking him someplace to tie up before we go. We can make him walk over to her house early Saturday morning with a ribbon on his cock like we wrapped him up for a present. We can then get ready and go out.”

“That will work. I know we had talked about taking him back to the place we had him before. He would be all alone with the mosquitoes but sometimes that could be dangerous for him. I’ll call Sally and talk to her about it. I’ll tell her she can have others help her with him or just keep him for herself and Bob.” Patty said.

Lena said, “Great idea. We get fucked during the week and then free from him for a day while Sally plays with him. I’ll give her some ideas for her birthday. Bet he would look cute with a candle in his cock. You know, have him lay back, tie his cock straight up, put one of those birthday candles in his pee hole and light it. Just let the wax drip down over his cock. Have to be sure that she blows it out before the fire reaches his cock. Don’t want that thing burned.”

Patty laughed and said, “I think that would be cute. We’ll have to let Sally know what to do because we won’t be with him.”

Lena then said, “Or, we can go pick them up and bring them here to use him. That way we can have it ready for when they arrive.”

“I think we should get his cock ready for when he walks over there. Maybe we can give him a lighter and tell him to light his candle when he knocks on the door. We’ll just have to work out the details before Saturday.” Patty told her

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.