Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 57

We all got off the bed and went to the kitchen. Shanta had a great meal ready for us and it had been placed in the oven to stay warm. She made great fried chicken, creamy mac and cheese, cornbread (which I don’t like), and something she called fritters. Not sure what they were but they were good. We all filled our plates and sat down to eat.

There wasn’t much talk while we ate but it was said that Shanta was getting super horny from watching us have fun. Leonard said, “Maybe he can fuck you after we eat. I sure would love to see that.”

Shanta responded by saying, “Yes, I would love to feel a white cock in my black pussy. I want to find out if he is as good as you in bed.”

I think we all ate way to much, but it was so good. Once we finished everyone helped clean up the kitchen so we could get back to playing. Once it was cleaned up, Lena asked if I had to piss and if so, go do it. The others would take turns I their bathroom while I was outside pissing where everyone could see me.

Once I pissed I headed back inside to join the others. I hoped that I was going to be fucking Shanta finally and didn’t want them to change their minds when I was outside. When I returned they were still taking turns in the bathroom.

Then Lena said, “You know, we can hurry this along if we use our other toilet. Leonard, have you ever pissed in someone’s mouth before?”

He said, “No can’t say as I have. Might be fun though.”

Then Lena said, “Well, our naked guy has drank piss from us girls and a couple more. But never saw a guy doing it in his mouth. Want to try it?”

I almost said no before I realized she wasn’t talking to me. She was talking to the others and if they said yes, I would be getting Leonard’s piss straight from his cock. Shanta said, “You mean he drinks your piss? Right out of your pussy? That sounds so cool. Can he do me like that?”

“Yes and he will do Leonard to if you want. This guy belongs to us and will do whatever we say, Won’t you Dawn?” Patty said.

I had to answer her even if I didn’t want to say what was expected of me. I said, “Yes, whatever you want, I’ll do it.”

Then Leonard said, “So, if they told you to, you would take my cock in your mouth and let me piss? You would drink all my piss and swallow it?”

Before I could say anything, Lena said, “Dawn, be sure you answer him with the truth.”

I knew what she meant. The truth is I don’t want to drink his piss but if I said no, I would get punished and the games may quit. She tells me to tell the truth, knowing I don’t want to do it but will for her and Patty. So, I said, “If that is what everyone wants, yes, I’ll drink all your piss once you put your cock in my mouth. I will swallow every drop and thank you for doing it.”

He said, “Well, damn. Never thought I would meet a man that would do as you do. I know you say you asked for it all but drinking piss. However, since you said you would, I want to see it. And I want to see you drinking from Shanta’s pussy too. Then, you can fuck her.”

Lena said, “Cool, Dawn, get his cockhead between your lips and let him piss. Don’t spill any either or you will get an ass whipping.”

I hated having to do this but if I wanted to continue with our games, I had to humiliate myself again. I had to take his now soft cock in my mouth and let him piss so I could swallow it. But the good thing about all this, was I was going to be fucking Shanta soon.

So, getting down on my knees before this big black man and letting his cock enter my mouth, I got ready to drink his piss. I had just the head of his cock in my mouth and once I did that, I nodded that I was ready. Well, he didn’t wait long at all, and I got my first taste of male piss. I had drank mine before but never had piss right out of a cock like this. His first drops of piss came out and it wasn’t that bad. But suddenly I had a big mouth full of his hot yellow piss and was swallowing as fast as I could. I did get a good taste of it and knew I didn’t enjoy it. It was nasty.

He pissed hard into my mouth and had a big heavy strong stream for a long time. I kept getting it in my mouth and swallowed before I had another big mouthful. I was being very careful none of his piss escaped my mouth. I didn’t want a spanking on my naked ass, especially in front of my neighbors. It was bad enough to be drinking his piss.

I kept drinking his piss until he had no more to give me. He stopped the flow and pulled his cock out of my mouth. Once he did that, I kissed the head and said, “Thank you for giving me your wonderful hot piss. I enjoyed drinking from you and hope I can have more of it someday.”

No, I did not enjoy drinking his piss and didn’t ever want to do it again. Not with him or any other guy. It’s bad enough I have had to drink piss from the girls and my own piss, but I hated doing it for another man. He grinned down at me, patted me on the head and said, “That was so nice. Yes, I won’t mind giving you more anytime you want it. Now, you need to take Shanta’s piss before I let you fuck her.”

How can I say no to that request or maybe I should say order. When I’m told to do something by others when my girls are around I have to do it unless they tell me not to. Neither one of the girls said anything so I knew I was going to have a big belly full of hot piss before it was over.

I laid down on the floor and watched as Lena instructed Shanta on how to use me as her toilet. I opened my mouth and was ready for her when she squatted over me. The good thing about this was, I got a good look at her hot black pussy. It had opened up and I could see the pretty pink of her inner pussy so well. Yes, it was beautiful. The pinkness surrounded by her black skin. I never knew how pretty it looked like until just know.

As she lowered her pussy to my mouth, I got a good lick in before I sealed my lips around her pussy so I could drink her hot piss. Just like Leonard, she started with a little dribble and then it came as a steady stream. I just accepted it like it was nothing since I have had others piss in my mouth before. I didn’t like doing it, but my girls insisted I do it for them. And anything they want, I do.

I continued being her human toilet until she had no more to give me. Then she moved a little and I kissed he pussy saying, “Thank you for allowing me to drink from you. You have wonderful piss and I loved drinking it from you.” Then I kissed her pussy lips again.

I was ready for a good fuck, and I was sure Shanta could fuck really well. Maybe not as good as my girls, but they’re special. I was ready for some hot black pussy wrapped around my hard white cock. I had eaten her and a couple other black girls before, but she would be the first one I ever fucked. Just one more first for me.

Everyone laughed at what I did and said before Shanta said, “Damn, that was so cool. But right now, I want that hard white cock in my married black pussy. I know he won’t reach in as far as Leonard’s cock, but I’m sure I’ll enjoy my first white boy.”

Lena said, “I’m sure you will just as much as I will enjoy your husband’s cock. Might have to wait till tomorrow to get it in me but at least I can play with it and suck on it while you fuck Dawn. He’s all yours and you can have him anyway you want him.”

There she is, giving me away to someone else. Patty does never say anything when she does this and just lets Lena do whatever she wants with me. I’m not sure how far Patty is willing to let Lena go with me but so far she hasn’t stopped her from doing anything she wants. If it wasn’t for Lena, I don’t think I would be sucking so many cocks. Patty tells me to do some, but it is usually Lena who makes me suck off some guy.

Shanta said, “Ok, my lover, let’s go to bed where you can fuck me. And I’m sure it will feel good when you suck all your cum back out of me. I just hope you are as good a fuck as I think you might be.”

I didn’t say anything because I know I can’t talk unless I am told to or I’m talking to a pussy or cock. So, just followed her into our bedroom and watched as she got on the bed. I saw Lena with Leonard following us in and she had his now hard cock in her hand and was all smiles. I know she has never had a cock that big before and I did worry about her when it came time for him to fuck her tiny little pussy.

I got in bed with Shanta and got between her spread legs. She was beautiful as I looked down at her hot little body. She was smiling as I climbed up over her and got ready for my first black fuck. I lowered my body, so I was on top of her, and my cock found its target and I was soon balls deep inside her. Damn, she felt so good under me. I had a hard time thinking of anything but fucking this married girl as my cock went in deep.

I kissed her on the mouth as I started going in and out of her hot pussy. I wanted to take my time and make her feel good about fucking me. Plus, I wanted it to last a long time, so my cock had a nice warm place to be. I went slow and kept kissing her, so she knew I loved doing this with her. Her nice firm tits felt good against my chest, and I wished I had sucked on them before putting my cock in her. But I didn’t. Maybe if I ever get to be with her again, I’ll be able to make love to her like I do the girls.

We were slowly fucking each other and I for one was enjoying every bit of it. But she wanted more than I was giving her, and she started moving up to meet my thrust every time I went in all the way. I know I wasn’t as deep as Leonard could get but I think I was giving her enough to enjoy.

She said, “Damn it Dawn, just fuck me. Fuck me like a man should fuck. Slam that cock into my hot pussy and make me cum.”

I did what Shanta asked for and drove my cock all the way in and then pulled back out to go deep again and again. She rode with me, thrusting up to meet all my downward strokes. I loved this woman and hoped the girls would let me fuck her again. They probably will since I’m sure they’ll be fucking Leonard every chance they get. My girls don’t just go fuck others, they let me fuck others too. I love them so much.

Shanta and I fucked for a while longer and she suddenly was quiet, but not for long. She had quit moaning and moving for maybe a minute and then screamed out, “IIII’mmmmmm ccuuuuummmminnnggg.” As she pushed her hot black pussy up to meet my thrust into her.

That’s all it took to put me over the edge and the last time I went deep into her pussy I started filing her up with my load of cum. God, that felt so good. The girls don’t deny me relief often but do make me hold back for a while so they can get all they want from me.

I kept shooting stream after stream of my hot white gooey cum into her sweet hot black pussy. It was amazing to say the least. From what she has said she has never had a white cock in her before and I had never been in a black pussy. Now we both have had the other. I wanted more from her whenever I’m allowed.

She finally dropped her feet and just relaxed under my weight. Her breathing slowed down and it looked like she was sleeping. I knew she wasn’t, but she was so relaxed she could have been. Then, after a few more moments she pushed me away and said, “Damn, that was nice. Now get me cleaned up.”

I knew I would have to suck my cum back out of her freshly fucked pussy but don’t enjoy doing that. I do it only because the girls told me I had to do it. Before the games when ever I had cum in a pussy I would get them a towel to wipe with. But now, ever since Lena told me to go down on Patty after we had sex, I do it for every girl I fuck. I also clean anyone’s cock that has fucked anyone near me along with sucking the guys cum from all the pussies.

I still feel it is wrong to do but do it just because my girls enjoy the humiliation I get from doing it. Eating a freshly fucked pussy is not any fun at all. It is actually kind of gross to look at and then lick and suck a guy’s cum from their pussy holes. No, I don’t enjoy doing it but do enjoy eating a pussy. Guess I can’t have it both ways as long as I am owned.

I did Shanta just like I do all the others I have had to clean up. I licked her outer lips, then up her slit and tongued her hole before starting to suck my cum out. I knew I had a good size load inside her since I hadn’t cum today. I licked and sucked until I only tasted the sweetness of her pussy. Then, I enjoyed making her cum on my face. It is always much better without the cum inside.

Once she started cumming, I kept licking and sucking on her clit until she pushed me away. I moved back while she relaxed some more and when it looked like she was ready, I leaned in and kissed her pussy lips one mor time. I said, “Thank you for letting me fuck you and for allowing me to suck all my cum from within you. You taste so wonderful, and I would love to do it all again.” Then I kissed her pussy again before moving out of the way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.