Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 58

Waking up the next morning I removed the hands that held my cock and balls then scooted out of bed. I checked to make sure the coffee was going and then headed to my bathroom in the front yard. It is so nice to be able to get up and see the coffee being made. The girls give me time at night to set it up so it will be almost done when I get up. I am grateful that Patty made sure I got the timer even though it was very humiliating when I bought it in the little shop along with the birthday candles.

I peed and pooped in my bathroom, picked up my mess after wiping and then went back inside. The coffee was done, and I got me a cup and went back out to sit naked on the front porch where everyone can see me. I had no idea what today would be like after work since Leonard and Shanta were supposed to be back for round two.

I knew I would be wearing girl’s panties all day since I don’t have any men’s underwear. They threw them all out but if I’m ever asked I have to say I threw them out because I like panties better. Just another way they make me humiliate myself.

I was drinking my coffee just thinking back to all I have done since I asked Patty to expose and humiliate me. Now, I don’t wear clothes most of the time and I only get male clothes to go to work even though they have threatened to make me go in as a girl or naked. I hope they never tell me I have to, or the games stop. I believe the games will come to an end if that ever happens.

I listened for them to get up and as soon as I heard them moving around, I went back inside to fix their coffee before starting breakfast. Once I have the coffee fixed just like they enjoy it I carry it into them so they can have coffee in bed. I always did this for Patty even before we started playing our games. She enjoys it so very much. Now, since Lena lives with us and is almost like a wife to me, I do the same for her.

I give them their morning coffee and see if they want anything special for breakfast. If they don’t tell me to fix something, I go back to the kitchen to get something ready for them before we go to work. I was making French toast today unless they want something different.

I left the two of them alone while I went to fix the breakfast and have another cup of coffee. Once breakfast is ready I set the table for them and wait. They usually drink their coffee get dressed and them come out to eat. Once I hear them coming out, I put the food on the table, and have it ready for when they get to me. I never sit down until they are at the table in case they want something else.

We eat and they talk to each other, but I stay quiet unless they ask me a question and say I can talk. Just one of the many rules I have to follow. They tell me and others that I am like a child and children should be seen and not heard. So, I am usually very quiet since I don’t want to be punished for speaking without permission.

After we eat, I go outside, take my morning shower where everyone going past the house can see me. They do a good job of exposing me to others and this is just one way they do it. Once I have washed my naked body I step up on the porch to dry off before getting dressed in whatever they have put out for me.

Since it is a workday, I get my regular clothes along with panties and sometimes stockings to wear under my clothes. Today I got a pair of baby blue panties the have ruffles on them. I don’t complain about wearing panties because they feel so much better against my cock than my male underwear ever did.

I put the panties on and then my work clothes. Once I am dressed I wait for the girls to come out. They get dressed inside where no one can see them before coming out to go to work. Once they close the front door it is locked, and I can’t get back in until they get home. Patty took my house key away and gave it to Lena. She told me since I would probably cheat and try to hide in the house to wait for them, she won’t allow me a key to the house.

We all leave for work at the same time. I usually have good days at work and since I have started being used by the girls my days are so much better. I’ve been told my attitude at work has changed for the better and I may be getting promoted soon. A promotion means more pay and more responsibilities for me. But, I have been at this job for a long time and am willing to go above and beyond for the company. I just pray no one at my work ever finds out what I do for the girls. That would be so embarrassing if anyone knew I sucked cocks and dressed as a girl along with walking around naked most of the time.

Once the day is over, I head home so I can strip naked on the front porch to wait for the girls to arrive. I have to do this at the top of the steps so others can see me. The I sit in a chair in view of the street and wait. Once I see Patty’s car I stand up so when they pull up to the house, they can see their naked man with his hard cock.

Once they are at the house, the fun begins. Lena and I walk around the circle twenty times now and I’m always naked so everyone can see me. Then it is back to the house to see what else they have planned. Tonight, we are supposed to have company and I will see my girls getting fucked again. I might be able to fuck Shanta again, but I never know what is planned for me. They never tell me until it happens.

Tonight, started out the same as it always does now. They arrived, I stood up and as soon as they were ready, Lena took me for our walk. She loves to show me off to everyone and all the neighbors have seen me out naked. I never talk unless she tells me to, but she stops and talks to them all the time. Tonight, was different as we walked. I still couldn’t talk but she didn’t either. She would wave to people and say hi to some of them but didn’t stop and talk like she normally does.

We just walked and made it around the circle twenty times. We were done quicker tonight than it usually takes us. Once we arrived at the house, Lena said, “Patty is waiting on the porch for you. I have to go to the college for a while to take care of some paperwork. I’ll be back later. Until then, behave for your wife.”

With that said, she got in her car and drove away, leaving me standing in the street. I walked up to the house and sure enough Patty was sitting there with a big grin on her face. She had a glass of wine, and I noticed a beer on the stand next to my chair. I wasn’t sure if I was going to like this or not. Sometimes the girls are nice to me to start with and then they make me do things I don’t like.

I stood not knowing if I should sit or she expected me to stand up where others can see me better. This time she told me to sit and enjoy my beer. Then she was quiet again and of course, I don’t talk anymore unless one of them tells me I can. Sometimes it is hard to remain silent and when I break the rule of being seen and not heard I am punished.

She didn’t say anything to begin with but after a few more sips of wine she said, “We need to talk, and I think it is better to do it now when Lena isn’t with us. This has to be between you and me.”

I still didn’t say anything because she didn’t actually say I could talk. She just said we needed to talk. She drank a little more wine before she said, “You can talk tonight. Don’t be afraid to say what you feel and think. I just want to know a few things about us as we move forward.”

I said, “Thank you. Yes, I want to know some things too if I might be able to ask you about them. But first I want to give you the floor and let you begin with what you have on your mind. And I don’t mind if Lena isn’t here with us. After all she isn’t really family but is treated as one of us.”

Patty said, “Yes, it might be better she isn’t here. I know she wants to do many things and at times I’ve had to tell her no. I know you behave for her just as she was your wife which is ok. I like that you allow her to do these things with you. But you know eventually she’ll move on and find her own true love.”

“Yes, I am aware of that and will be sad when she isn’t with us any longer. I’ll never forget that she was in charge of me, and I do enjoy it when I’m with her. But I’m ok with it being just you and me. You have shown me a new world and I’m very grateful for that. I know it hasn’t been easy for you to take control since you have been raised too let the man be in charge.” I told her.

I think this is going well and I am glad she wanted to talk with me alone. Lena and I have alone time when we walk and have discussed many things. But I don’t usually have Patty all by herself. She said, “No, it was not easy to convert from what I always thought was the way of the world. But since you wanted me to expose and humiliate you, I have found it is much easier than I thought it would be. At first I had a hard time telling you to get naked and show yourself to others. I didn’t think anyone should be seeing you naked except me. But as I did it more often, it got easier.”

“I never thought it would go as far as it has with us either. I only expected to have to show off at times and take a chance of others seeing me naked. I am very happy with the way you have gone about making me stay naked most of the time now. It is like it was always supposed to be this way.” I said.

“Yes, I realized that I enjoyed taking control of you and making you show off to others. I knew it humiliated you to do what I wanted but that is what you asked me for back before we ever got married. And the more I told you what to do the more I enjoyed it. I never thought that I would like to see you doing anything with others but watching you licking pussies has turned me on. I know we agreed to no sex with others when we first started but since I saw you doing it with others I had to try it for myself. Yes, I know it was a big humiliating turn on for you to see me playing with another cock and then having to watch as someone else fucked me. But I could see in your eyes it made you want more.” Patty explained.

I said, “Yes it is very humiliating to see you with other men and it is even humiliating to watch Lena with them too. But since you have me with other women I can’t say anything. If I did, it would be wrong because if I can do it, you should be able to do it too. It is very humiliating to have to help another man put his cock in you and then watch as you enjoy him fucking you. It is even more humiliating when you make me clen you both up with my mouth. I still don’t like having a cock in my mouth but do it for you and Lena and the added humiliation it gives me.”

She laughed and said, “Yes, I do enjoy seeing you sucking cocks and watching your face turn all red when you have to do it for us. Now, let’s take a little break since I have to pee. While I’m in the bathroom get us each another drink and if you need to pee go ahead and do it.”

I said, “Thank you and yes I do need to pee I’ll have a drink waiting for you when you get back. May I get another beer also?”

She said, “Yes, I said get us another drink but thank you for asking to be sure.”

She got up and went into the house while I went down the steps to my bathroom and pissed in the yard. Once done, I went back to the house, got her glass, and then refilled it and got me a cold beer. I wasn’t sure where our conversation was going but I wanted it to continue. We haven’t had a good talk like this ever since the children moved away.

After getting the drinks I headed back to the porch to continue talking with Patty. She took a little longer than I did and when she came out I saw why. She had taken of her work clothes and put on her night gown. This one was sheer, and I could see her naked body through it. Damn, I sure do have a hot wife.

She sat down with me and took a drink before she said anything else. Once she was ready she said, “Now, I know you have done many things that you never even considered doing when you asked me to expose and humiliate you since you told me you were a little submissive and I can see that in you. I think it is more of being a true submissive man instead of just a little. Am I right?”

“Yes, I think you are right. When I told you that before I didn’t realize just how submissive I was. You have opened my eyes to a brand-new world, and I am enjoying it. I don’t want to be owned by anyone except you and maybe Lena. But you are the one who has the final say in what I have to do. I love you with all my heart and want you to be happy.” I said.

“That is nice to hear Don. Is there anything you want to do that you haven’t done yet? Tell me if there is and I’ll make sure it happens.” She said.

“Well, at this time the only thing that hasn’t been done is having me outside when it’s cold. I want that to happen, and I guess when we go on vacation, I’ll be outside like that when it is really cold.” I said.

She laughed and said, “Yes, that is the plan. You’ll be spending time in the cold while naked, except for your boots, gloves, and hat. Those areas don’t need to feel the cold. The rest of you will be naked and yes it might be outside for a long time. Think you’ll be able to handle it?”

“I am willing to try if you will make me do it. I have thought of that for a long time now, but it never gets cold enough here. May I ask what I will do while on vacation? I mean what will you make me do. Will I be exposed to others like I am here?” I asked.

“We don’t know for sure yet. We want to expose you to as many people as we can but don’t know much about the area we’ll be in. Once we have scoped it all out then it might happen just as it does here. Lena is trying to get a feel of what the people are like near the cabin we rented. But rest assured you will be exposed as much as we can get away with.” Patty told me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.