Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 59

I walked to the street and stood facing the way Lena would arrive. I didn’t have to wait long because she was there quickly. I stood and waited for her letting her see my naked body and hard cock. She parked and I stayed where I was waiting for her to get out and tell me what she wanted me to do.

She took her time getting out and I think she was just looking at me. I never know what she is doing when she is in the car like this. Finally, she opened the door and stepped out. She is so pretty, and I thought that someday she won’t be there for me because she’ll find another guy to play with.

Once she was out she giggled and said, “Damn, Dawn, don’t you have any respect at all. Standing around naked letting anyone see you. Guess I’ll just have to see what I can do with that hard thing you are showing me.”

I bowed my head in shame, knowing she does her best to humiliate me. I like when she does that to me because I asked for it. I know it is wrong to be out naked like this, but I do enjoy all of what they do with me. And now, it looks like it will be so much more. I didn’t say anything because I didn’t want to be punished again. I don’t think my ass or cock could handle another whipping or spanking.

She said, “Let’s go to the porch so I can tell Patty all about the college. I’ll need a drink once we get there.”

That was an order for me to get her a glass of wine once we got to the house. I knew I couldn’t have any more beer now that she was home. I wondered if Patty would like some more wine. She had drank a lot tonight so wasn’t sure and I couldn’t ask. It’s funny when Lena isn’t with us I can talk freely but once she joins us I have to shut up. It’s like she owns me more than my wife now.

We got to the porch and Lena said, “He’s going to get me a drink. Would you like one?”

Patty told her no because she has already had to much and she needed to get to bed soon. I went in, got Lena her wine and then stepped back out to join them. I gave her the wine and went to sit down. Lena said, “No, just stand there and show off.”

I stood facing the street so if anyone went by they would see me with a hard cock. Not the first time I’ve had to do this and probably won’t be the last. Lena was telling about her night at the college and what subjects she had signed up for. I listened and was proud of her for going to college. Not everyone can get in a college, but Lena got a scholarship and won’t have to pay anything. She is a very smart girl and will go far in this world.

Patty also told Lena about our talk tonight and that we will be continuing all the games and said we would do even more now. Lena got all excited and she asked about many things that she waned to do with me. Patty just told her that I would be doing most of what she wanted and was also told Patty always had the final say in anything that happens.

Once Patty explained that Lena said, “I know you will be his main owner, but I would like to be able to do some things with him without having to explain it all. I mean when I am alone with him and want him to do something a little different. I don’t want to have to call you to ask if I can.”

Patty said, “That won’t be a problem. We’ll get together sometime without him around and discuss the things I don’t want done without me saying it’s ok. Other than that, you’ll be free to use him as you wish. After all, he did say you were just like a wife to him.”

Then Lena stood up, removed her pants and panties, and sat back down. She then said, “Dawn, I need my pussy eaten. I have to cum and want it to be with you between my legs.”

I don’t mind doing that for her. I love her hot little pussy and would be happy to eat her anytime she wanted it. I got over to her and knelt before her and leaned into kiss her pussy before eating her. She said, “I want to cum before I finish my wine, so you better be good tonight, or I’ll have to whip your cock.”

I knew she didn’t have much wine left so got busy to make her cum. I didn’t want her whipping my cock. When they had Gail whip it I hurt for a while. I don’t think Lena would be as gentle as Gail. She was challenging me, and I had to perform my best for her.

I was doing my best to make her cum quickly and I was not sure I could do it. She wanted to whip my cock and had to have a reason to do so. Really she didn’t need a reason at all. She could have just told me to stand still while she whipped my poor hard cock. But she wanted to exert her power over me. A young girl making a grown man do whatever she wanted. She is thirteen years younger than me, and I obey whatever she says. Yes, I am an owned man who has given in to a younger girl.

She said, “Patty, you don’t mind me whipping that hard things he has between his legs do you? I don’t think he can make me cum that quick, especially since a couple guys fucked me earlier tonight. I met the frat boys and a couple of them wanted some pussy. So, I gave them mine. He is getting a taste of them now.”

I knew it wasn’t the same and thought she tasted different. Now I knew why, and I also knew my cock was going to pay the price for not being able to make her cum. I don’t think it’s fair for her to treat me like this. But I said nothing and continued eating her

Patty said, “I think that’s funny. I am happy you are getting along so well with others from college. Back when you used to babysit for us you were so shy and would never even say hi to anyone else. Now you are giving them some pussy. If he can’t get you to cum, I would love to watch you whip his cock.”

Now my wife has agreed to let her whip my hard cock and there is nothing I can do about it. Earlier tonight I gave myself to the girls and I am sure they’ll hold that over my head when I don’t want to do something.

I was doing my best to make her cum as she talked with Patty and drank her wine. I didn’t know how much wine she had left, and I prayed she would cum before she drank it all. I didn’t dare stop to see how much she had left because that would slow her down from cumming. So, I just kept licking, tonguing her hole, and sucking on her little clit.

However, I wasn’t good enough to make her cum as she said, “Well, guess I get to have fun later since I just finished my wine.”

Then I heard Patty say, “Yes and tonight I think it should be more than Gail gave him. She whipped it five times so, how about we make it ten tonight and see what it does. If no damage the next time we can add more.

“Sounds good to me and I also think he should practice licking pussies more. Not ours, but I think he should lick more old pussies. We can talk to Sally to see if she has any other friends who might like to help train him better.” Lena said.

Patty said, “She might enjoy that, and we can call her later. We can also take him out where he goes for the birthday parties to lick all the old women even if it isn’t their birthday.”

Lena giggled and said, “Maybe we shouldn’t let him near any young girls for a while. Bet he would appreciate us more if all he got was old pussy.”

“We can discuss that later since we have plans for him to be with some younger ones later. Now, just enjoy what he is doing and once you cum he gets that hard thing whipped.” Patty said.

Damn, just because I didn’t get Lena to cum when she wanted to, I get punished in more ways than one. I’ll be getting my cock whipped tonight and they are talking about making me eat all the old ladies and not get any young ones. I don’t like eating the old ladies but do love licking the younger girls. Ones like Gail, Shanta, Sarah and even Amber. Patty may not allow that since she said something about plans for me to eat some more younger ones. Either way, I think I’ll be eating more old ladies now.

I just kept my mouth on Lena’s sweet pussy and knew I had all the guy’s cum out of her since all I tasted was her sweet young pussy. I wondered what they would do if they denied me any young pussy and made me just have old ladies to eat. Maybe they weren’t serious about doing it that way or they had plans to find others to eat them or they would just eat each other.

Lena was now moving around on my face more and I knew it was almost time for her to cum for me. She did take longer tonight to cum but maybe those other guys had her cumming when they fucked her. I may never know how much she had cum earlier, but I do know she was about to cum for me and give me her sweet pussy cream to swallow.

After a few more minutes she moved around even more and was moaning louder I knew it was time for the finally. I sucked her clit into my mouth and bit it a little. She exploded in an orgasm that I had never seen before. Damn, this girl is amazing, and I love her as much as I love my wife.

I kept making love to her pussy with my mouth and tongue until she pushed me away and started to relax. Her breathing was heavy, and I had to wait a little longer before I could kiss it and thank it. I was going to thank her pussy and apologize for making her wait so long before it was able to cum. I was even going to say I deserved to be punished for not doing a good job.

Once she relaxed enough she looked at me and nodded her head. I knew it was time to humiliate myself for her once again. I leaned back into her pretty little pussy, gave it a loving kiss with some tongue before I said, “You are so delicious, and I love eating you, but I failed you tonight making you wait to cum. I do thank you though for letting me lick and suck on you making sure all the cum from other guys was all out of you before I tried to make you cum when you wanted to. I am so sorry my eating skills failed you and I deserve to be punished for making you wait.” Then, I kissed her pussy again before I back away from her to await my fate.

Lena said, “That is so sweet it is almost a shame to make him suffer for failing my pussy. But I need to put my clothes back on and take him to the street to whip his hard cock. Stand up bitch.”

I obeyed my little lover and stood up in front of her. But it was Patty who was the one to work on me while Lena got dressed so she wasn’t seen half naked in public. Patty stepped over to me and placed my wrist cuffs on and clipped them together behind my back. She said, “Don’t want you to try to cover that cock while Lena whips it.”

I allowed her to do whatever she wanted to me and now I was fixed so I couldn’t hold my cock while it was being whipped. I didn’t want to feel my cock getting hit again remembering how it hurt when Gail whipped me there. I waited to see what else I had to do and if I would really be whipped ten times on my naked hard cock.

Lena said, “Go down to the street and wait for me. I have to get my whip so I can punish you.”

I did as she instructed and went to the street where anyone around could see me. As I usually do once I was there, I stopped, faced the street, and spread my legs giving everyone the best view possible of me with a big hard-on. I think it was harder now knowing it was going to be punished for what my mouth didn’t do. Yes, my mouth failed to make Lena cum and now my cock would pay for it.

I stood in the street waiting for my punishment praying no one showed up to watch but as usual my prayers are not answered. I think the girls called some people to be witnesses to my punishment of having my cock whipped. I saw some people walking toward me and they all had smiles as they got closer. I had met everyone in the neighborhood at the block party while I was the only one naked. I recognized them as they got closer and wished I could just crawl into hole and die.

The girls waited for others to be there before they came out of the house and walked down to where I stood. Lena had her whip in her hand and Patty had the camera. Once they got to me, Lena said, “Dawn, tell everyone what you are getting and why.”

I looked at the rest of them and said, “I was bad tonight and couldn’t make Lena cum when she wanted to. So, she is going to whip my hard cock ten times as punishment.”

“That is right Dawn and before I start, I want you to count each time my whip kisses that hard thing, then you will thank me and ask for another. Once you reach ten you will ask to kiss the whip and beg my forgiveness. Do you understand? You may answer.” Lena instructed me.

I heard whispers from the others but didn’t know what was said. I said, “Yes, I understand and will obey. Thank you.”

Patty said, “Let’s get this done so we can go to bed. I don’t think that thing will be any good tonight.”

“Probably not once I finish with it. He might be able to use it tomorrow, but we may not let him. He needs to make sure it is ready for Sally Saturday.” Lena told her.

Then it was quiet as I watched Lena position herself off to my side where she would be able to get a good swing of the whip and where the others could see it hit me. She stood there for a moment like she was thinking of how to hit my hard cock and then she swung, and my cock was on fire. I almost fell to the ground in pain but knew if I did anything but thank her I would get it worse.

I cried and said, “One, thank you. May I have another.”

“Well, I didn’t think you would ever ask but since you asked so nicely, yes you can.” She giggled and swung the whip again, hitting my hard cock very close to the head. I hoped she never hit that, but I feel I’ll feel her whip on every part of my aching cock.

I cried harder now and said, “Two, thank you. May I have another.”

She laughed and said, “Yes, I’ll give you many more my naked man. Hope you learn your lesson because this is hurting me more than it does you.”

I don’t know how it is hurting her but wasn’t going to argue with her. I thought back to hearing that same thing as I grew up. My parents used to tell me that when they punished me. I didn’t understand it then and still don’t.

I could barely see anything because my eyes were full of tears and my cheeks were wet with them. I was crying like a little baby now, but that whip hurt when it hit my cock. It was bad when Gail whipped it, but Lena is hitting much harder than she did.

I felt it hit me again and cried out, “Three, thank you. May I have another.”

Yes, she did give me another and another after that. I felt that damn whip hit my cock over and over again and each time I counted the number, thanked Lena for it and asked for another. I got hit again and said, “Eight, thank you. May I have another”

I don’t know how I stood there letting this young girl whip my hard cock. I thought my cock should have gone into hiding from the abuse it was getting. No, it got harder than before with each kiss of her whip. Guess it enjoyed being whipped but my brain was begging to stop the pain I was feeling.

I only had to survive the last two blows to my sore and probably raw cock before it stopped. Lena didn’t hit me right away. She waited and looked at Patty. She asked, “Are you sure I can do what we talked about?”

Patty said, “Yes, I want to see if he can take it. So, do it and we will see if it is something we might do again”

I had no idea what they were talking about but was sure I wasn’t going to enjoy it. She still had two more hits to my sore cock, and I knew she wouldn’t stop till I had felt her whip a total of ten times. I was prepared to feel it twice more. But not prepared for what she did next.

Lena changed positions and when she swung the whip, it didn’t hit my hard cock. No, it hit my poor balls and I thought it was the end of the world for me. My knees almost gave way and I struggled to stay standing. My balls felt like they were on fire and ready to fall off. They had abused them before by hanging weights on them, but I think I could hold more than the twenty pounds they had the last time. I would much rather have the weights on them before being whipped there again.

I managed to say, “Nine, thank you. May I have another.” I didn’t want to feel any more but had to ask for it or she would have done more to me.

She watched me for a moment and then the whip was hitting by balls again. This time seemed to be harder than before, and I couldn’t help but fall to my knees in pain. I wanted to hold my balls and comfort them, but my hands were secured behind my back, and I couldn’t do anything but cry. I was crying so hard now; you would think I was a baby. I’ve never seen a grown man cry as hard as I was right now.

I did manage to say, between my sobs, “Ten, thank you. May I kiss your whip. I am so sorry I didn’t make you cum when you wanted to, please forgive me mistress.”

I had never called her or Patty a mistress before and don’t know why I just said it. For some reason it just came out of my mouth before I could stop talking. However, once I thought about it, I would say she is my mistress and I obey all her commands.

Lena laughed and said, “Yes, I forgive you, but you need to learn how to pleasure me better. You will be getting lots of practice soon, but not with me.”

I wondered what she meant by not with me. Does she mean I won’t be eating her pussy again to learn more. What are the plans for me to learn how to eat pussy better. Would I be eating Patty or is she going to go along with Lena and not allow me near her pussy.

I didn’t have time to wonder for long when I heard Patty say, “OK, time for bed. Unless some of you ladies would like to be eaten so he can practice his skills. He may not be to good but if you want him to start learning, feel free to use him.”

I always thought I was a good pussy licker but now they are saying I’m not. Are they just trying to humiliate me in front of others or is it true I don’t eat them as best I can. I will have to do better from now on. I don’t know what else I can do while eating them but maybe I will learn new things.

None of the ladies wanted me to eat them so the girls took me into the house. Once inside, Lena said, “Dawn, since you have been a bad boy and didn’t do as I wanted, you will sleep on the couch tonight. Patty let’s go to bed.”

Patty laughed and said, “I agree he shouldn’t even be near us. But I want him in one of the other small beds in the children’s room. That way he won’t be able to see us till tomorrow.”

Lena said, “Cool, Dawn go to your room and be quiet. Don’t you dare touch that thing I just whipped, or you’ll get it again. Just suffer with the pain I caused.”

With that they left to go to the bedroom where we all used to sleep. Tonight, will be a rough night for me because I’ll be all alone in a small bed. I won’t have the two warm beautiful bodies close to me and my cock is so sore I wouldn’t even think of doing anything with it. Besides I knew if I tried to jerk off somehow they would know. I don’t know how they do it but anytime I do something they seem to catch me.

I went to the children’s room and got into the one single bed. The other was a bunk so I knew it would be easier for me in the one single bed. I am always naked, so didn’t have any clothes to take off. It felt strange being alone in the room and I missed my girls. I had not closed the door but one of them closed it once I was in bed. I finally got to sleep because my cock and balls hurt from the whipping Lena gave me plus I was so used to being with them it was hard to sleep alone.

I did sleep fairly well once I got to sleep and when I woke the next morning my cock and balls seemed to be ok, and I had to pee. I got out of the little bed and went to the kitchen to make sure the coffee was going before stepping outside to use my bathroom. I am so used to pissing outside I have to be careful at work. I have almost stepped outside to pee while I was working. Lucky for me I realized where I was before pulling my cock out in front of the building. That would have been embarrassing and I would have been fired for sure. I never told the girls about it because they would like the idea and tell me to do it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.