Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 60

Getting up the next morning I was a little confused because I was all alone in the bed. Then I remembered I was put in the children’s room again last night. I don’t like sleeping alone but do it because the girls didn’t want me with them. I got out of bed and checked to be sure the coffee was going; then it was outside to do my bathroom duties.

I finished up outside where I can be seen by anyone who happens to go past my house but that is what the girls expect to happen. Going back in I fixed my coffee, checked on the girls then went to the porch to have the coffee. I sit at the top of the stairs so others can see me as I am naked all the time at home or in the neighborhood. All the neighbors have seen me and my hard cock many times which I enjoy showing them.

I’m not sure what the girls plan on doing today since I’ll be giving Sally her birthday present this morning. That means I have to go to her, and she can use me anyway she wishes. I knew I was going to have to eat her old pussy and probably fuck her too. At least now her pussy is hairless since someone else convinced her to keep it that way. I don’t know when I have to walk to her and give myself away.

I drank my coffee and waited for the girls to wake up so we can either have breakfast or they go out to eat. I wouldn’t be with them this morning since I’ll be with Sally and Bob. I finished my coffee just as I heard them moving around in the bedroom. I went inside, made them each a cup of coffee and carried it to them. They were still under the covers, so I had no idea if they were naked or had PJ’s on.

Once they had their coffee, Patty said, “Get another cup of coffee and wait for us on the porch.”

I did what she wanted and got my coffee to sit naked outside to see what they had planned today. I heard them moving around inside but wasn’t sure what they were doing. After about thirty minutes, they both came out to where I was. They each had clothes on, and Lena had the birthday candles in her hand.

“You remember today you have to give Sally her birthday present, right?” Lena asked me.

I nodded that I did as she took my coffee cup from me. “Stand up naked man and give me your hard cock.”

I did as she wanted, faced her with my cock responding to her order. It was standing straight up. She took it in her hands and the next thing I knew, she put one of the candles into my pee hole. She said, “Now, I know it will stay in there until it either burns out or it is removed. You are not allowed to touch it, no matter what happens.”

Then Patty said, “That’s right. If Sally doesn’t take it out, it will burn that thing you call a cock. So, you better hope she blows it out and takes it out. Would hate to see that thing get burned but if it does, to bad.”

I couldn’t say anything and just hoped Sally took the candle out before it burned down to my cock head. Maybe they had talked to Sally and explained what had to be done with the candle. I at least hoped that was the case and she would remove it after blowing on it a few times.

Lena added, “And you can’t ask her to take it out either.”

Damn it, they are making things very difficult for me this morning. I was very nervous now but at least the candle hadn’t been lit yet.

I was told once I got to Sally’s she had full control over me, and I had better do everything she wanted. It didn’t matter what she wanted to do with me or have me do for her, I had to do it all. I knew then that would have to eat her old pussy, fuck her, and eat her again. I might even have to suck Bob’s cock while she watched. But I have done all that before.

“Now, once Sally is done with you, she will call me, and we will come pick you up for some more fun. When she has had enough, she will kick you out and you will walk back home to wait for us. And as you know, the door will be locked so you can’t get in. Wait for us in the yard and as soon as we pull up, get in the car and be ready for some more playtime.” Patty told me.

I nodded I understood, and Lena said, “Now, I am going to walk with you to Sally’s so I can light your candle before you knock on her door. I will leave you and will come back home so Patty and I can go have some fun of our own.”

Then Patty said, “You better not disappoint Sally today or you will find yourself in deep trouble. Just remember, Lena and I own all of you and we want to see you used by others and today, you will be used a lot. Of course, Lena and I will be doing some things to, just not with you.”

I hung my head in shame knowing they might be with some other guys. Lena made me walk the circle the long way around and when we were close to Sally’s she stopped. “Remember, today Sally owns you and you will do anything she wants. You will be giving her the best birthday present she has ever received. I am going to light your candle and you will go to her door. Hope she is up and lets you in soon or your poor little cock will be burned.”

Then, she pulled out a lighter and told me to stand still. I watched her as she touched the tip of the candle with the fire from the lighter. She giggled when the candle glowed and said, “That is so cute. Now go give Sally her present. Just remember you can’t touch your cock or the candle.”

I looked at my cock with the candle sticking out of my pee hole and it was burning good now. I knew it wouldn’t go out because it was a trick candle. I just hoped Sally would take it out before it burned my cock. I started walking the short distance to Sally’s front door as Lena walked back to the house.

I knocked on her door and waited. It seemed to take her forever to open it and allow me to come in. I kept looking at my cock with the candle burning in my pee hole and prayed she would open the door and take the candle out. I was told I couldn’t ask her to remove it and if she didn’t take it out, my cock would be burned.

It seemed like it took her an hour to open the door, but it was only about a minute. Time kind of stands still when I am put in some situations, such as this one. I couldn’t even imagine how it would feel if the candle burned all the way down and into my little hole.

Sally opened the door, and she was as naked as me. She laughed and said, “Please come in so I can have fun with my birthday present. That is so cute. Bob, come see this.”

Bob stepped out to the living room, and he was also naked with a hard cock. Guess he was planning on using it sometime today. He laughed and said, “Damn, those girls really do know how to make people happy. Better blow that out before it burns that thing. If it gets burned, he won’t be able to use it.”

“Yea, guess I better because that thing is going to make me very happy today. I do think it’s cute though.” Sally said as she bent over to blow out my candle. It went out and by the time she stood back up, it was burning again. I wish she would just take it out.

But she didn’t and the fire was getting closer to my cock head. I could feel the heat from it and prayed she hurried up. She bent back over and blew it out again but just like it was supposed to, it relit. She said, “Damn, why won’t it go out.” Then blew it out again.

Bob said, “Looks like it is one of those trick candles I’ve seen on TV. They won’t go out by just blowing them out. You have to put it in water.”

Sally said, “Oh, yea, I’ve heard of those before. Well, guess I’ll have to put it in water to make it go out. Dawn, follow me.”

I wanted to tell her to just take it out but if the girls found out I spoke without permission I would be in big trouble. So, I followed her to the bathroom where she made me get in her shower stall and she turned the water on. I got soaking wet, but the candle did go out once it was wet. The bad part was the water was ice cold and she just left the candle inside my cock.

“Think I’ll just leave it there till I want it inside me. Just haven’t decided if I want to suck it or fuck it first. I know before the day is over I’ll do both but for now you need to dry off and then you get to eat my sweet pussy.” Sally told me.

Well, her pussy is not sweet, and I don’t enjoy eating her. But, since it’s her birthday and the girls gave me to her for at least half a day, I have to do whatever she wants. I got out of the shower and dried off. The candle didn’t relight, which I was grateful for. I had to keep it in my cock until she was ready to take it out. Kind of like they do with birthday cakes. The candles come out when the cake was cut. But my cake won’t be cut, just sucked by an old lady.

Once I was dry, she took my hand and led me into her bedroom. Bob was in a chair beside the bed so he could watch his wife enjoying her birthday gift from Patty and Lena. His cock was hard, and he was stroking it. I hoped he made himself cum, so I didn’t have to suck it.

Sally crawled onto the bed and spread her legs, showing me her now bald pussy. It looked better without the hair, but it was still gross. I almost gagged just from looking at her pussy as she spread her legs apart even more which made her pussy open up some more. It wasn’t like a young pussy because it didn’t have the elasticity a young one does. But I was going to do my best to make her happy so she would give the girls a good report about how I did. I was afraid to disappoint her because I didn’t want to be punished.

After looking at her pussy for a short time, I leaned in between her legs and kissed her on her pussy lips. I then said, “Happy Birthday beautiful. I’m going to make you really happy today.” Then, I leaned back in and began to eat her out. I say things to all the pussies and like today, I don’t mean everything I say. The girls enjoy it when I talk to a pussy and the things like I did for Sally. They know it humiliates me to call and old pussy beautiful, but I do it for them.

I began to eat Sally like I have before and thought back to when Lena told me I needed more practice but would do it with old ladies. No more young pussy for a while. I have always enjoyed licking young pussy and never thought I would be eating out an old seventy-nine-year-old woman with her husband watching me do it. But, here I am doing just that and will probably eat many more old ladies before we go back to being normal, if we ever do.

I licked her old pussy lips, making her a little wetter, then I ran my tongue up her slit from bottom to top and back down again, before sticking my tongue inside her hole. I tongue fucked her for a while slowly working my way back up and getting her clit out from under the hood. I sucked on her clit, and she started getting much wetter. The old ladies I have eaten taste better when they get wet like Sally is doing now. She started to move her pussy around on my mouth giving me a good bath of pussy juice. Yes, she still gets juicy when I eat her.

I continued my assault on her old pussy and when I thought she was ready, I sucked her clit back in my mouth and bit it very gently. That was all it took for her to start cumming for me and she gave me much more juice than she ever has before. Since I started eating her and then fucking her, she has gotten much better, and I almost enjoy being with her.

She was cumming hard and rode me like a bronco. I had a hard time keeping up with her because she was moving around so much. I kept eating her until she pushed me away and just laid there with her pussy staring at me and winking. I waited until she took a big breath, and relaxed before I moved back between her legs, kissed her pussy again and said, “Happy Birthday to you and thank you for letting me be the one to eat you. You are wonderful.”

Sally laid there, not moving and I prayed she was ok. She was breathing but didn’t move. I laid between her legs just looking at the old pussy I just finish eating. It really didn’t look good, but I knew I had to do more with it today. Not sure what else she expects from me but will do whatever it is. I have to obey this old lady, or she will tell the girls I wasn’t cooperating, and they would punish me more. I don’t want my ass spanked or my cock whipped and definitely don’t want to go to work looking like a girl or naked. I could probably take anything else but being seen like that at work is a big NO.

After about five minutes, she raised up, looked at me and said, “Damn, your tongue feels so good down there. But right now, you have something else to do. Bob needs some relief since I haven’t been giving him anything all week. I want your lips around his cock to suck him and make him cum. Bob, get over here on the bed so Dawn can give you a good blow job.”

Bob got up out of the chair he had been sitting in to watch me eat his wife’s pussy and he got on the bed, laying right next to Sally. They kissed and she said, “Get his cock in your mouth and suck it. Go slow and make it last. I know you are a good cocksucker, and I might have a couple guys over before I release you so you can get more cock for my birthday.”

It is funny because when we first met them, he had a hard time getting an erection. But now it seems it gets up quite often. Maybe the girls did good by having me do things with this old couple. She never got as wet as she did today, and his cock seemed to be harder than ever before. But I did as I was told and got between his legs and took his cock into my mouth. I still hate sucking cocks but am getting better at it. I kissed it, licked it, and sucked on it.

After I had him in my mouth I moved up and down a couple times to get it wet before I let it go and lowered myself down to his balls. I kissed them and sucked one into my mouth sucked on it for a moment and then did the same with the other one. Then, I took his ball sack into my mouth and sucked on all of it. He seemed to enjoy that.

Once I bathed his balls with my mouth, I moved back up to take his cock all the way into my mouth and throat. Sally was kissing him and saying, “Just relax Bob and let Dawn take care of you. I know he eats pussy good and I’m sure he has learned how to be a good little cocksucker. Once he makes you cum, I’m going to fuck him so you can watch.”

“I would like that Sally. I love seeing you with other men and someday I’ll get to see you eat a pussy like you promised me.” Bob told her.

“Yes honey, I did say I would do it. Just have to find a nice one to lick. I haven’t eaten any other women in so long but that will change soon. I was thinking maybe I could eat Lena or Patty sometime.” Sally was saying. Then she said, “And since I will eat a pussy for you I want to see you suck a cock.”

Bob said, “I know you want that to happen but I’m not sure I can do it. Dawn does a good job of sucking cocks but not sure I could ever take one in my mouth like he does.”

While they were talking, I was sucking his old cock just to make Sally happy for her birthday. I had to get a good report, so the girls took it easy on me. I just kept his cock in my mouth and slowly worked it in and out to keep him hard but not enough to make him cum yet. Sally wanted me to take my time with him and that is what I was doing.

They continued talking while I continued sucking. I don’t like to suck any cock but the old ones like Bob’s was not very good. I had sucked him before, with an audience and his cum was nasty tasting. I remember his cock wasn’t that tasty either. But sucked it just as she wanted me to. I had to keep my mind off what I was doing, so wondered what my girls were doing today and what they were going to do with me once Sally was satisfied and kicked me out.

I guessed I had to suck on his cock for about thirty minutes before he said, “Sally, he is doing so good I am about ready to cum. Is it ok with you?”

“Yes, if you can’t hold back any longer. Dawn, make my husband cum in your mouth like a good little cocksucker should.” Sally said.

I did as she wanted and sucked his cock more than I had been. It didn’t take him long to cum once I had him in my throat. He started to cum, and I pulled back to get his cum in my mouth so I could show them I had it before I swallowed it. I also had to be sure to swish it around in my mouth to get a good taste of it and have it coat my mouth and tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.