Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 61

I left their house while Sally got her phone out to call the girls. I walked back to my house in view of everyone. All the ones in the neighborhood have seen me naked with a hard cock so it doesn’t bother me to much anymore. What does make me embarrassed is when someone has company, and they see me for the first time. Lena is usually with me when others see me but now I was walking all alone and have no protection from being seen. I had asked for this back before Patty, and I ever got married and have been seen naked by a lot of other people.

I walked to our yard and stood to wait for them. I put my hands on my bald head and spread my legs, so my cock was more visible for anyone to look at. I had no idea how long before the girls would get there but had been told to stand like this until they arrived to play with me some more.

I’m not sure how long I was standing like this but I did see others out walking around. They all looked at me and most of them laughed or had something to say about me. I couldn’t talk to any of them and just had to nod that I heard them.

I saw the girls coming down the street and once they parked both got out and walked past me into the house. They were not in there very long and were soon coming back out. They were laughing and Lena said, “He looks so cute out here like that. I don’t know why he just stands around naked for others to see but it is cute.”

She knows why I stand around naked because they tell me to do t. But she says it to humiliate me. Once they were in front of me Patty said, “I understand you had a good time with Bob and Sally, and she loved her present. She said you were a good boy and did everything she said. But now we have to get back to our fun and don’t want you with us.”

“So, we are giving you two options to do this afternoon while we play with some others. We want to know which one you want to do and then we will decide what to do.” Lena said.

Patty said, “First choice will be to go to the porn shop, get in the little room with the hole in the wall and suck cocks for the rest of the day.”

Then Lena said, “If you don’t want to suck a lot of cocks we will take you to the old ladies and have you eat their pussies and make them all happy. We know they all get together on Saturday and I’m sure they’ll be happy to watch you for us.”

“Now, you may answer us to say which you want.” Patty said.

I knew I had to tell them something and thought for a moment and said, “I am not sure which I would rather do. I don’t like sucking cocks and am not a big fan of eating out the old ladies. But I was told I need more practice licking pussy and that I would have to eat more of them to get better. So, my choice would be to eat all the old ladies today to see if I can improve.”

The girls laughed and Lena said, “Yes, I did tell you that and do want you better than the last time you ate me. But I also think you need more practice sucking cocks. Patty which would you like him to do?”

“I like both ideas. So why don’t we do it this way. Take him to visit the old ladies today and then when we decide to go have fun with the other guys we can take him to suck cocks all day.”

“Great idea. Dawn walk to the car with us. We need to get going so we can finish what we were doing this morning.” Lena instructed me.

I walked to the car and waited to be told to get in. I never know where they want me to sit so have to wait for them to tell me. Lena said, “In the back seat today. I don’t want that hard cock near me.”

I was hurt because of what she said. The first time she has ever told me she didn’t want to be close to me or my cock. Usually when I’m naked like this she plays with it while we ride. I did as she said, and the girls got in the front seat and Patty drove away. I was on my way to lick some more old pussies. It won’t be a pleasant afternoon, but I will do as they want since I have given up everything for them to us me.

While Patty drove, Lena said, “Once we drop you off with the old ladies you will do whatever they want. I want everyone one of those ladies satisfied with your tongue. We don’t want you fucking any of them but If they insist on doing it, you won’t say no to them. We will be back once we finish fucking these other guys to pick you up.”

Now I know they will be with other guys this afternoon and they probably fucked some this morning too. I hate it when they do that with others, but I can’t say anything since I am with other women a lot. Besides, they can do anything they desire, and I have no say in anything. Once Lena explained what I had to do they were both quiet.

Patty stopped in front of the house I had seen before, and I knew it was where the old ladies gathered for their fun. Patty said, “Dawn, get out and go to the door. Knock on it and once you are inside we will leave. You will explain to the ladies that we gave you to them for the afternoon and you want to please all of them with your tongue. We don’t care how old they are and if they are good or not. I think once you are done eating pussy today you’ll never disappoint us again. Go.”

I got out of the car with my head down. I felt ashamed and humiliated. They have never done this to me before, making me go give myself to others while they went away. I was naked all the way and didn’t even have shoes on. I hoped one of them would go with me and let the ladies know I was there to serve them. But they both sat in the car while I walked away from them. I wanted to just hide and stop everything but knew it wasn’t going to happen. I gave myself to them for anything they wanted, even if it was to go lick a bunch of old ladies.

I got to the door, knocked, and waited. The door opened and in front of me was Sharon, Sally’s sister. I sad, “Hello, I am here to entertain you ladies this afternoon and want to lick all your pussies.”

She laughed and said, “Oh, how nice. Come in here.”

I looked back at the car and watched as it drove away. They really are leaving me with all these old women. Once inside I looked around and saw a large group of old ladies sitting around talking. Sharon led me into the big room and told everyone what I was there for. Then she told them all that she would be first and the others should get naked so I can service them. She started taking her clothes off as she told them to get naked for me.

I watched as all the old ladies started removing their clothes and they all looked gross. I didn’t want to be here but since the girls insisted I be here. I was naked watching old ladies get naked so I could eat their old pussies. Sharon had her clothes off and she looked as bad as she did before when I had to be with her. I hoped her pussy didn’t taste as bad as before. Guess I’ll find out soon enough.

Once she was naked, she noticed a couple older lades were having problems getting naked and she went to help them. She made me go with her and I helped strip their clothes off. She explained that they were the oldest of the ladies today and didn’t do well with removing things. She also said they had trouble getting dressed on their own too.

I found out one of them was ninety-six and the other was ninety-eight. Their skin was so wrinkled, but I could tell that when the were younger, they were a couple hot ladies. Would have been nice to have met them when they were much younger but that didn’t happen. No, I’m seeing them now when they are very old, and I was going to be made to lick their old pussies.

Once I had them both naked I went back to the group of other old ladies and noticed everyone was naked just like me. Sharon said, “OK Dawn, start with me and once I cum go to the left to eat another one. I understand we have you for the rest of the day and we will be sure you have learned the proper way to eat a lady’s pussy.”

I guess the girls have talked to her and let her know what I had to do and why. I was right too. She then said to everyone else, “He is with us today because he failed to make one of his lovers happy when he ate her out. He didn’t make her cum when she wanted to cum, so they told him he had to learn to eat pussy before they let him have them again. Right now, they are both out with some others getting what he can’t give them.”

The other old ladies all laughed, and they all said they would love to help train me to eat pussy better. I didn’t want to touch any of them, let alone eat their pussies but I guess I’ll be doing just that. Some of the old ladies played with my cock and a couple wanted me to kiss them like a lover would. I had to do everything, or Sharon would tell my girls I was not behaving. Then I would get punished.

I had to help get a mattress out of a bedroom so they could take turns laying on it to be eaten by me. I helped the two oldest ones to the living room and got them settled in a chair before I started eating old pussies. I took a quick look around the room and it looked like there was ten or twelve old ladies sitting or standing around. All of them naked and looking gross.

It was going to be a long afternoon for me if I had to make all of them cum by eating them. I was going to do my best so they would give the girls a good report about me. Sharon slapped my naked ass and said, “OK, Dawn, time to earn your keep. Get over to the mattress and get ready to satisfy my hot cunt.”

She got on the mattress on her back, spread her legs and told me to start licking her. Her pussy looked as bad as the last time I ate her out and once I was close to it, I noticed it still smelled bad. It tasted just as nasty as before, but I started doing what I had to do with her.

I started licking her and remembered she said she had a cunt, not a pussy. I knew she loved it when anyone called her a cunt, so I said, “Yes, I love this old cunt and want to make it happy.” Then licked some more.

She giggled at what I said and shoved her old cunt up to my face so I could get more of her. I licked and tongued that old nasty cunt and when I thought she was ready, bit her clit a little and she loved it. She started cumming on my face and didn’t stop cumming for a long time. I stayed with her, licking, and sucking her until she finally pushed me away.

Once she did that, I leaned back in, kissed her cunt, and said, “Ms. Cunt, thank you for allowing me the pleasure of eating you and making you cum. I hope I passed your test.”

She laughed and said, “Yes, it was good, and I do believe you’ll do better once you eat all of us.”

She got up and another old lady laid down so I could eat her old pussy. I didn’t know her and don’t remember seeing her before but was going to eat her pussy like I would anyone else. Once she laid down and spread her legs I got a good look at another gross looking pussy and just leaned into it and started licking. It was not very pleasant, but I did what I had to do.

I made her cum and soon had another one to satisfy. I did this all afternoon eating and sucking on old pussies. I had to get up and kneel before the two oldest ladies and eat them out as well. It seemed they had the best tasting pussies of all of them. It was either that or my tongue was so numb from eating all the others I lost all my taste buds.

I am getting closer to Lena’s goal of eating a woman who was one hundred or more. I am positive she will make me do it one of these days. It seems she likes seeing me with the old ladies as much as she enjoys watching me suck cocks. She has turned out to be quite the little devil when it comes to using me.

I am sure I’ll have to tell everyone what I did all day today and they will make sure I tell them I have now eaten out a ninety-eight-year-old lady. I am not sure if maybe I should have chosen to suck cocks all day or do what I did with the old ladies. But I did what the girls really wanted me to do and ate them all out with the hopes they tell the girls I did great. I really wanted to be able to eat my girls again.

Once all the old ladies had cum for me, I had to stand in the middle of the room to wait for my girls to come get me. While I was there the old ladies took turns playing with my cock and balls. It felt weird having so many old hands on me. I even had to go to the two older ones so they could play too. The oldest even put my cock in her mouth and sucked on it for a moment. She had no teeth and it felt funny being gummed like that.

It seemed like hours before my girls arrived and I was shoved out the door to walk naked to the car. I rode home in the back seat while my girls talked about the guys they had been with all day. I found out there was a party, and both the girls were the entertainment for twelve guys, and it seems they each got to fuck my girls. I was pissed about that but never said a word.

We got home and Lena took me for my walk as soon as I got my shoes on. She never goes a day without walking me around the circle. Of course, she has clothes on, and I am naked for all to see. We walked around and saw Bob and Sally out and of course Lena had to stop to talk with them. She told them how her and Patty had gone to this party that was all guys and they each got fucked by all of them. She said it was non-stop fucking all day. The only break they took was when they came to pick me up after Sally used me.

She also told them I was given to a group of old ladies so I could practice eating pussy. Lena said there was twelve old ladies and she heard I ate them all. I had to tell them how old the oldest was and when I said, ninety-eight I thought they were going to die from laughing so hard.

Then Lena said, “We brought him something home today to. All the ones that fucked us had to wear condoms and we saved them all just for him. He’ll get them on his salad tonight.”

Bob and Sally thought it was so nice of them to think about me while we had fun. Then we said goodbye to them after I kissed Bob’s cock and Sally’s pussy. We kept walking the circle and when we saw Gail and John out we stopped and talked to them too. Of course, Lena had to tell them what I did today and made me tell them how old a couple of the ladies were. They both thought that was funny and Gail said, “Bet he never disappoints you again when he is eating you.” Lena agreed with her and said if I did, I would be doing a lot more than eating out old ladies.

We said goodbye to them and finished our walk, going the full twenty times around the circle. We got back to the house and Patty said dinner was ready. She fixed it while Lena and I walked. We sat down to eat and sure enough I had a salad in front of me. Next to the salad was a bunch of used condoms and a pair of scissors.

Patty said, “Dawn, you will put your dressing on the salad now. Take a used condom and snip off the end then squeeze all the cum out onto your salad. Do the same with each one and once it is all on your salad you’ll eat it.”

Lena said, “And as you do it, count the condoms and you’ll know how many cocks were in our pussies today.”

I don’t like what I was doing but had to do it in order to please my girls. I picked up the first condom and snipped the end off. Holding it over the salad I squeezed the contents out and watched it go ono the salad. I did the same with the next one and continued putting cum on a salad I was going to have to eat. I don’t know where they come up with these ideas, but they sure know how to humiliate me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.