Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 62

After the instructions were given to me, they ignored me and just talked to each other. Lena said she wanted to get some new clothes for college and Patty said she could and put them on my tab. They discussed some other things that had nothing to do with today and also where we should go for lunch. But I was left out of their conversation and just had to sit in silence.

We pulled into the town and went straight to the shopping center. Patty parked the car as far away from the entrance as she could find so I would have to walk farther dressed like a girl. I knew a lot of people would see me today and it embarrassed me to be dressed like this in public. But my cock stayed so hard it almost hurt.

I guess what my brain wants is overridden by my hard cock all the time now since it is hard most of the time and when it is not hard it doesn’t take much to make it hard. Everything I do is because my cock wants it, not my brain.

I was told to get out and wait for them making sure I was seen in all directions. I did as they wanted and stood away from the car where I was visible to anyone near us. It was hard to just stand still in these four-inch heels and I wobbled a little. I waited for them to get out and it took them about ten more minutes before they joined me.

Once they were with me we started walking toward the stores and Lena said, “When you are picking out your clothes today they had better be pretty ones that any girl would love to have. If they are not to our satisfaction we will be spanking you in public and we’ll make sure you have a naked ass to get it. Not sure if you’ll raise your dress or have to strip but anytime we spank you it will always be on your naked ass.”

I just listened and nodded my head whenever I thought it was something they wanted to know if I agreed or not. We had to walk slower going to the stores because I couldn’t take big steps due to the high heels. I normally walk faster than this and at times it was difficult keeping up with the girls.

The first stop was where I got my first clothes, and the same girl was working today. She greeted us and said she loved my outfit and hoped I could find some others that I liked. She treated me just like one of the girls. I could say anything to here since I was told no talking today. Patty explained that to the girl and she laughed.

I was told to go find some pretty clothes I wanted to wear in public and was remined that I would be spanked if they weren’t pretty enough. The girl thought that was cute and said, “Would love to see that happen.”

Lena said, “Well, we might just have to get her naked so you can see us spank her.”

I left the three of them talking and went looking for clothes on my own. It was embarrassing enough to have them pick out clothes for me, but it was worse since I had to pick out my own girl clothes knowing I would have to wear them around others at some point.

I looked at dresses, skirts, and blouses to see if I could find some really pretty ones. I didn’t want to get spanked by them at any time and today if I disappointed the girls I would be spanked in public having to bare my naked ass. I would probably end up mostly naked at some point today but hoped it wasn’t to get spanked.

I found a pretty dress that I thought would make any girl proud to wear it. It was a short dress and white with a floral print on it. It had green leaves with red flowers in just the right location. I knew it would pass because they want something that brings more attention to me just to humiliate me more.

I also found a blue flare dress that would barely cover my hard cock. It might even show some of my ass cheeks. I added it to the cart I had and saw a pink one like that one so took it too. Then I went to see what I could find in the skirt and blouse section.

I found a few skirts with matching blouses that I was sure would please the girls and loaded them all in the cart. Then I went back to the girls who had also been shopping. Lena had found some clothes she liked and had them ready to be purchased by me. I am so glad I get a good paycheck so I can afford all these clothes.

The three of them seemed to like what I had chosen for myself and then was told to go find some give away clothes. Patty said, “Remember what we had you give away so far. You need some pretty shorts, skirts, and blouses and maybe a couple other dresses. The shorts have to be tight so the outline of your cock is seen, and the others have to be short enough that your panties can be seen under them. Don’t disappoint us.”

Lena added, “Pick up some new panties and stockings too Donna. You seem to give your nice ones away all the time.”

Well, getting the cart, I headed out to find what I need to wear to give away when they decide to strip me in public again. It has happened before and am sure it will happen again, especially if we go to the place where the manager doesn’t mind me getting naked. I found some colorful shots and picked up several of them to give to others once I take them off. I also picked up several more pretty blouses to go with the shorts and then added more to wear with the skirts I’ll be getting to give way.

I picked up several small skirts that I was sure were going to be embarrassing to wear but had to get them to please the girls. Once I thought I had enough of everything I went to the panty section and picked up a few packs of colored panties and added some new stockings to my cart. Then, back up front to the girls who had been shopping for other items.

Once we were all together again, in the front of the store, Lena said, “OK, Donna, time to see what you have picked up today. You will be modeling all of them right here by the register. I’m going to go try on some of the things I want in the dressing room. Be right back.”

Once Lena left with what she was going to try on, Patty said, “While she is away, how about you get out of those and be ready to try on what. You got. I want the skirt, blouse ad panties off so our friend can get a good look at that thing you got between your legs.”

While I started removing my clothes, Patty asked the girl, “Would you like her to eat your pussy today. She is a good lesbian and loves eating pussy.”

The girl said, “I would love to have her do that for me, but not out here. I’ve got a back room we can use.”

I was down to my panties and was about to take them off when some one else came in the store. The girl laughed and said, “You gonna make her cover up?”

“Not unless you think she should. She loves to show off for others. So, she can finish stripping off her panties or keep them on while you take care of the other people.” Patty told her.

The girl said, “OK, stay right here and I’ll go see how they feel about seeing her like this or naked.”

She left and when she came back she had a couple with her. She said “They don’t mind if you don’t. I explained what you all do, and they thought it was funny and wanted to see.”

Patty said, “Well, as you know I don’t mind anyone looking at her and if you want to touch feel free to do so as long as she doesn’t cum. By the way, she is actually my husband and loves doing this for me.”

The guy that came in with I guessed his wife, said, “You call him her. Why is that?”

“Because he is trying to be like one of the girls. He loves wearing girls clothes and wanted me to bring him here to get some new things. What you see in the cart is what she has picked out to wear out I public. She was about to take her panties off if you don’t mind seeing her almost naked.” Patty explained.

Just then Lena came back and said, “I see we have some company. Did you explain what she does for us?”

“Not everything.” Patty said.

“Ok, I will tell you a little more about our girl. You see since she decided she wants to be like us girls she does everything a girl would do including having sex with men. He is a good little girl and has learned well.” Lena told them.

The lady asked, “Well, you said you were his wife. Who is this one?”

Lena laughed and said, “I’m sorry. I am like his second wife. I own her just like she does, and we share her with everyone.”

Both of the other people laughed, and the guy said, “You mean he sucks men off? I don’t think I ever met anyone like you guys. But it is interesting.”

The lady said, “So can he get naked for us, and would you let him suck my husband off?”

The guy said, “Wait a minute dear. I’m not gay and not sure it would be a god idea for him to do that. I don’t mind seeing him naked but the other part, I don’t think so.”

“I want to see it happen and you know I don’t like doing that to you. This way you can probably get a better low job than what I give you. Please let him and I won’t tell anyone you had a guy sucking your cock.” She told him.

“Well, guess it will be ok if you want him to do it. But I don’t want anyone to know I let him do it.” He told her.

Lena said, “I like that since Donna loves to please men with her mouth. What are you waiting for bitch? Get those panties off and that cock in your mouth.”

I hated doing this but had to obey her. I slid the panties down my legs and off then got on my knees in front of the guy and took his cock out of his pants. I had him in my mouth now and started sucking him. I knew the girls enjoy watching me humiliate myself like this and I also knew I had to take him all the way in. I sucked on him for a moment and when he was at my throat I swallowed, and his cock slipped into my throat. There I was naked on my knees in a public store sucking another man’s cock, while his wife watched me do it.

I noticed she had her phone out taking pictures of me sucking her husband’s cock and he seemed to be enjoying it. Probably the best blow job he ever got from any girl. I continued sucking his hard cock and when he started cumming for me, I pulled back to catch all his spunk in my mouth so I could show everyone what he gave me. And he gave me a good size load of it too.

Once he finished cumming, I pulled away from his cock and swished the cum around in my mouth before opening up to show everyone what he gave me. Then swallowed it all. I leaned back over and kissed his softening cock and said, “Thank you for letting me suck you here in public and allowing me to taste your delicious cum that is now in my belly.” Then kissed his cock again.

Everyone laughed at me, and he said, “Damn, he is a good cocksucker. Thank you for letting him do it for me. Honey, he is much better than you, but he loves to suck cock and you don’t.”

Patty said, “Now we can continue with her trying on clothes. Feel free to stay and watch.”

The lady said, “Wow, if I didn’t see it with my own eyes I never would have believed a guy would do all that because he was told to. I would like to watch him trying on clothes.”

“Yes, if you want to watch her that is fine. We just ask that you call Donna her from now on. After all no one calls a girl him, do they?” Patty said.

The guy said, “Sorry and I guess anyone who sucks cock that good should be a girl. She is good and I wouldn’t mind her doing it again if I can get hard.”

Lena said, “Well stick around and if you get hard, she’ll be happy to suck you again. She will eat your wife’s pussy if you want, just to make things even. Our girl does it all.”

Then Patty said, “Donna, we want you to start trying on your dresses first, then the skirts and blouse and then your shorts. Once you have tried everything on and have paid for them, if our friends want to do anything with you, they can.”

Lena said, “If you have picked out anything that doesn’t fit you properly you will be spanked. You’ll also get spanked if you have anything we don’t like on you.”

The store clerk said, “I would love to see that. Hope she has some things that you don’t like, or they don’t fit her right. Can I help spank her if you do it?”

Patty said, “Of course you can help You all can help punish her.”

“We might just spank her anyway. It’s been a long time she has been spanked or whipped.” Lena said.

I think I will be getting a bare ass spanking once I try everything I picked out even if they like them all. My girls enjoy spanking me because they know I don’t like it and it’s humiliating when done in front of others. Plus, they are going to let others spank my naked ass if they want to. This is not going to be fun for me.

I started put on the different dresses and they liked them all on me and even talked about where they would take me when I wore them. After each one I had to get naked again so I could try on the next one so everyone saw my hard cock. Once I tried on all the dresses, I started with the skirts and blouses I had chosen. With each one I put on they all made comments about them and me. I was told how they looked on me and even said which ones someone else would get when I decided to give them away. I never decide anything, but the girls make it sound like I do.

After all the skirts and blouses, I started putting on the pretty girl shorts. I had to be sure they fit me tight so the outline of my hard cock could be seen when I walked around. I wasn’t sure that all of them would be tight enough but put them on anyway. Lucky for me with each pair of shorts my hard cock could be seen. The girls loved how it showed in the shorts and said I would be wearing them out quite often just so my cock was seen.

They wanted to keep everything I had picked out to wear and I was going to pay for them soon. Patty said, “Donna, your card is in your purse. Get it out and stand by the register while she rings everything up, including what Lena got.”

Then Lena sad, “Once they are paid for it will be time to play. This nice gentleman wants his cock sucked again and I believe you have a couple ladies to eat. Oh, and by the way, you are getting a nice naked ass spanking just because I want it to happen.”

The others laughed at me as my new close were being rung p. Patty said, “I think I want him totally naked while we play, so Donna get those stockings and heels off, so you are naked. And remove the wig.”

I did everything she ordered me to do and was soon standing there naked from head to toe in a public place with others seeing me. I didn’t want to do these things, but my cock said different because it was so hard now. It loves to be seen by others and gets hard every time.

Lena told the lady she could play with it if she wanted as long as I didn’t cum. The lady looked at her husband and he told her it was ok since I sucked his cock and would be licking her pussy too. She stepped up to me and took my hard cock in her hand and started playing with it. She had my balls in her hands and squeezed them a little. I didn’t move and let her do whatever she wanted with it.

Once the clothes were all paid for and put in bags, Patty said, “Now the fun begins. You girls will enjoy feeling his mouth on you and he is a pretty good licker. He’s had a lot of practice. Just yesterday he spent the afternoon with a group of old ladies just to eat their pussies. Donna tell them how old those ladies were.”

I said, “They were anywhere from seventy-five to ninety-eight.”

The clerk said, “Wow, you ate a ninety-eight-year-old pussy? Was it good?”

I had to answer since it was a question directed at me. I said, “Yes I did along with a ninety-six-year-old. They were both a little dry at first but once they got wet, it wasn’t so bad.”

Then Lena said, “Tell them how old of a lady you really want to eat.”

I didn’t want to eat any old ladies. It was her who wanted one that was really old, but she is making it sound like I wanted to do it. I had to tell them all, so said, “Yes, I want to eat one that is a least one-hundred-years old. The older, the better I would like it.”

They were all shocked that I would admit wanting to eat those ole pussies. I didn’t like eating the old ladies but had to do it for the girls since they enjoy humiliating me as much as I enjoy being humiliated.

They discussed who would be licked first and it was decided the clerk gets my tongue before the other lady got it since she was doing all the work at the register. Before she removed her pants, she went and locked the door and put a sign out that said closed. Then she took her pants and panties off and showed us her little pussy.

Lena said, “Why not take everything off so she can see it all.”

The girl didn’t mind stripping and letting everyone see her. Then the other lady said, “Well since she is going to eat me too, why don’t I get naked. You won’t mind will you honey?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.