Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 63

I stayed on my knees waiting to find out what else may happen. I knew I was going to get new heels to wear and would have to put them on for the girls to see. I just didn’t know when I would have to try to walk in the higher heels. I also figured I would be eating the salesgirl’s pussy since they told her I would do it. I had to wait to see what was next.

I waited while the girls talked with the other two and heard them talking about what I had done today at the other store and then what I just did here. They also told them we would be going to lunch someplace but really didn’t know what was available.

The other two gave them suggestions of where to eat and the girls asked if any of them usually had lots of people in them. They explained how I enjoyed showing off to others and how it humiliated me to go to places in my girl clothes. They were told of a place where most people go for lunch and should be pretty full when we went. It was decide that was the place we would eat.

Once that was decided, Lena said, “Ok, Donna time to try on your knew shoes. You will do it just like you are and walk around the store like that. Stand up and get the five-inch heels on.”

I obeyed and did as I was told. Once I had them on, I tried to take a step but almost fell down. I had to be very careful in these and do my best to walk. Patty said, “You will walk around the store in them. Be sure you walk by the front windows and door. Don’t try to hide anything”

Well, just a little more humiliation from my wife and I loved it. She was exposing my naked cock at the same time humiliating me. I hoped no one else saw me but at the same time got exited because someone else may see me. It is a crazy thing, but I enjoyed doing it. My biggest fear was not being able to walk in these shoes.

I carefully took a step and stopped. I was very nervous about walking in the higher heels but knew I had to do it or get punished. So, I took another step and then another. I was a little better now and slowly began my walk for them. I must have looked stupid walking around a public store in just stockings and high heels.

I walked away from them and then around the store making sure to go past the front windows. I didn’t dare look outside to see if anyone was watching me humiliate myself, so don’t know if anyone saw me. I made the complete circle around the store, and I was so exposed because I had to walk slow. It is hard to walk in these shoes and can’t figure out how girls wear them all day.

Once I was back with them all, Lena said, “Not bad. Think we will take them. Now put the six-inch heels on and do the same thing for us.”

The salesgirl said, “You know we’ve got some boots with a high heel. The boot would come up to about where the stockings are. Want to see them?”

Patty said, “Yea, why not. Bet she would be cute in them.”

The girl left to get the boots and Lena said, “Just stay right here Donna until she comes back. Don’t want her to miss your walk.”

It was even hard standing still wearing those high heels. It felt like my feet were about to break. My heels were so high up and my toes straight down. I don’t know how I was going to walk in them but will try when they tell me to.

The girl came back with a pair of boots, and it looked like the heels on them were the same as what I had on my feet. The tops looked long, and I wondered how I could ever get them on. Then I noticed a zipper on the side and that told the story. You put them on and then zip them up. Sounds simple enough.

Once she showed everyone the boots, Lena said, “We’ll try them once she makes her walk around the store in the ones she’s wearing. Start walking Donna and show everyone that grown men can walk in heels to.”

Took a step and almost fell down. It is hard to walk in heels to start with, but it was more difficult in the ones with the stiletto heels that are six inches high. I had to stay up and walk all around the store or get a punishment. I don’t like their punishments but accept them as part of our games.

After a few steps I was able to walk a little better but had to walk slow. By walking slower, I had to be in view of others longer, but I was getting the exposure I craved. I never thought we would ever go this far when I asked for her to do it with me. But here I am showing off to others in public.

I walked around the store making sure I was in the window when I got to the front of the store. I noticed people walking by on the outside, but no one stopped to watch the naked man walking in high heels. My cock was super hard and was swaying back and forth with each step. My balls were doing the same and they started getting sore because they slapped against my legs so much. I couldn’t complain or touch them either. The girls don’t like me touching myself.

I made it around the store and Patty said, “That is so cute. We’ll take those along with the other pair. She will be wearing them a lot. Now, let’s see how the boots look on a naked girl with a hard cock.”

I sat down, took off the shoes and the salesgirl helped me put the boots on. Of course, while she was doing that she touched my hard cock a few times. Lena said, “Touch that thing all you want. She won’t stop you and she won’t cum either.”

That opened up another door and she took my cock in hand and played with me. I had to let her do it since Lena said she could do it. I wanted to cum so bad now, but I have learned to hold it back, so I don’t get punished. She got the boots on my feet and held my cock in her hand while she zipped them up. When I was told to stand up to walk, she helped me up, using my cock to pull me up. That hurt some but I never complained.

I began my walk around the store in the boots and it wasn’t as bad as the shoes. The heels were just as high, but I think the boots helped hold me up. Everyone watch as I walked and I heard Lena say, “I like those. We’ll take them to. Once she gets back he’ll lick your pussy before she gets dressed so we can go to lunch.”

Then Patty said, “Why don’t you take off your pants, so you’ll be ready when she gets here.”

The girl said, “No problem. Hell, I’ll take everything off if you don’t mind. I like being naked when a guy eats me.”

“No problem with us. We enjoy seeing naked people.” Patty said.

I was close enough to them now and watched as she stripped naked. She had a nice body and when I saw her pussy, it was bald just the way I like them. It looked different than others I have seen and once I was close enough, I saw she had a tattoo just above her slit. I couldn’t see what it was, but it looked cute.

Lena said, “Donna, get those boots off and then start eating. Make sure you do a good job and make her happy.”

I unzipped the boots and got them off my feet. Once they were off, I got down in front of the girl and got a better look at her pussy. The tattoo was a rose, and the stem went toward her pussy. It was cute. I leaned into her pussy and gave it a nice kiss. Then I started licking around the outside and so far it was good. I continued licking her and when I put my tongue in her slit, I got another surprise. She had piercing in her clit hood. It was a little ring and rubbed against her clit whenever she moved. I bet she stays horny all the time. I continued eating her and played with the ring with my tongue. Never saw one that had pierced it there and it amused me.

She tasted wonderful and I enjoyed eating her. I never know what kind of pussy I’ll have to eat since the girls pick the ones I do it with. I enjoy most pussies as I eat them and love the younger ones like this girl. But I’ll eat the older ones as well since the girls make me do it. They aren’t as good as these young ones, but a pussy is a pussy and I love eating pussy.

I would love to fuck this girl but don’t think the girls will let me and I can’t ask if I can. I’ll stay horny for them and might be able to fuck one of my wives tonight. I continued licking this young girl and started to tongue fuck her sweet hole. I tongued her for a while and then went for her clit. It stuck out nicely, and the ring captured it as it grew. Wow, that was so hot. Seeing her clit grow and go right into the ring she wore.

I sucked on her clit, and it got bigger. It was almost like a little cock, and I sucked it just like I would a cock. It was so nice sucking on it instead of a cock. I just fell in love with this pussy and would love to fuck it someday. The girls might allow it but probably not today. So, I just enjoyed it with my mouth.

It took her some time to cum but when she did, wow. It was such a big orgasm and I swear her clit stiffened more in my mouth, just like a cock would. I sucked on, bit it, and made her squirm and cum all over my face. I knew my make up would be a mess, but I didn’t care because she tasted so damn good.

After she had such a big orgasm she pushed me away and just sat there quietly.

I let her rest for a moment and then leaned back in to kiss her pussy and thank it for the lovely treat. I said, “Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of eating you and making you cum. I love your tat and ring. They are so cute, and you taste delicious.” Then kissed it again before moving back.

The girls looked at my face and Lena said, “Damn Donna we can’t take you anywhere without you getting all kinds of things on your face. We’ll have to fix your make up again, so you don’t scare people.”

Everyone laughed and Patty told me to sit so she could fix my face before I dressed again. She reapplied the make-up and lip stick and then said I could get dressed so we could go eat. Lena asked the other two if they would like to join us, but they refused.

The girl said, “After what he just did to my pussy I don’t think I can move to much. Might just close the store and fuck Jim today. He has been wanting in my pants ever since he started working with me and I think this is the day he gets me.”

“How about it Jim, think you can get it up again after Donna sucked all that cum out of you?” Lena asked.

“Hell, yes I can get it up for that girl. I am in love with her and have wanted to have sex for a long time. Now, because of you guys it might happen.” Jim said.

The girl said, “When they leave lock the door and meet me in the back. I’ll be ready.”

Patty finished my makeup and told me to dress and wear my new three-inch heels. I pulled my panties on and put the dress over my body. When I finished Lena fixed my wig and we were ready. The girls told the two clerks thanks and whenever we came back we would see them again and they might get more from me.

We left them alone and saw Jim locking the door and putting up the closed sign. I wished it was me fucking that girl, but I guess he deserves it more than me since he has wanted it for so long. Lena said, “Now we have to go back to the car to put your shoes away before we go have lunch. So, Just walk in front of us and Patty will be sure the trunk is open for you.”

I had to do as she said and began walking toward the car. They stayed behind me and talked. I heard people around us and some even whistled. Don’t know if they whistled at me or the girls. I made it to the car and heard the click of the trunk. I opened it, put my new shoes inside and turned to go back with the girls. They were quite some distance from me waiting.

I walked to where they were and then the three of us went to the restaurant where the young couple said to go since it was always crowded. And once we got there I did see a lot of people. I think even more than the one we went to, and I had to get naked and give my clothes away. I prayed that didn’t happen today. I don’t want to give this dress away to anyone since it is pretty and I kind of enjoyed wearing it. I never thought I would be walking around in girl’s dresses but here I am in one and enjoying the feeling.

I couldn’t back out of going in with them since they would probably spank me right here in in public and would do it on my naked ass. So, I walked in beside them and hoped one of them would order for me, so I didn’t have to give my true gender away.

This was one of those places where you stand in line and order your food. Then they plate it, and you get it once you pay. It was decided we would all have the same thing and Patty ordered three plates. We got to the cashier, and I had to pay with my debit card. I opened my purse and pulled it out being very nervous because the card had my real name on it.

The girl looked at it and then at me saying, “This can’t be yours since it is a man’s name on it.”

Of course, she said it loud enough for others to hear and I turned all red. Patty said, “Yes it is his and he loves dressing up to go out. He picks out his clothes to wear and asks us to take him someplace where others can see his pretty dresses. He also wear panties and stockings and has high heels on. But he is all man underneath his clothes. I’m his wife.”

“Really. That is funny. But I’m still not sure. Can you tell me what your name is?” The cashier said.

Lena said, “Tell her your real name Donna. Don’t lie about it this time.”

“My real name is Don, short for Donald but I’m Donna when I get to wear my pretty dresses.” I said, turning redder now. It was so embarrassing, but the humiliation is what I enjoy the most.

The girl and several others laughed since my voice said I was a man not a real girl. I just hope the girls let me stay dressed in here while we ate. I got lucky as I watched the girl ring up our food and gave me back my debit card. We got our food and Patty found us a table which was right in the middle of the room, which means more people would see me.

We sat and ate, and the girls talked about where to go next. It was decided I needed some more make up and jewelry to wear out when I’m dressed as a girl. They even said they liked to tattoo on the other girl and thought the piercing was cute to.

Then they talked about maybe getting my ears pierced so I can have earrings in them. I didn’t like that idea one bit since it would be seen at work. I had seen some other guys wearing earrings at work and thought nothing of it. I just didn’t want mine pierced. However, if they decide to do it, I can’t say or do anything. They own me and I have to do as they say.

Lena liked the idea of getting me a tattoo and wanted it on my cock. I don’t know if anyone could get a tattoo there but if they wanted it to happen, it would. I didn’t know how Patty felt about that because she didn’t say anything except maybe.

We finished our lunch and left the very crowded restaurant. I was laughed at even more as we left but I didn’t mind. I knew I looked stupid wearing a dress, walking in high heels but my girls enjoyed my humiliation. We walked to the next store, and it was the same one that I had bought my lipstick and makeup in last time we were here. I figured I would have to get more stuff for my face and lips along with some other things the girls might enjoy seeing me wearing or using.

Once in the store it looked like a department store but smaller. The girls walked around with me following behind them. They looked at all kinds of different things and made little comments about how I would look wearing some of them. They decide to get me some different colored lipstick so they could change them out once in a while. I had a little basket and they just added things to it as they went. I didn’t have a lot of time to see what it was they put in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.