Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 64

After we ate we went to bed, but no one had sex. We were all tired, so the girls decided to wait till later to have any type of sex. I was ok with that, but would have loved to cum. As soon as we were in bed the girls grabbed my cock and balls and went to sleep holding me. I enjoy that most of the time but as horny as I was I would rather they just left me alone. I will never tell them that though because they would punish me for ignoring their feelings.

The next morning, I was up and ready for another week at work. I had the coffee going and started out the door to go to my bathroom to pee. As soon as I left the kitchen I saw Lena coming from the bathroom. She said, “Couldn’t sleep in this morning. Guess I’m to exited to sleep any more. Go ahead and do what you do, and I’ll join you for coffee.”

I walked out the door with Lena behind me. She had her nighty on and look so sexy. I love this girl and hope she never found another man of her own. I wanted her for myself all the time. However, I’m sure if she found someone they would be just as submissive as I am and if we are all still around I will probably be made to have sex with him.

I walked to my bathroom, stood facing the street so I could piss, and she was right there with me. She said, “Been a long time since I’ve watched you piss Dawn. I love seeing it come out of your hard cock.”

I can’t talk unless one of them says I can and so far she hasn’t said I can talk. I finished pissing in the yard and sat down on my toilet seat and took a dump while she watched me. She giggled when a big log came out of my ass and landed on the ground. I wiped my ass, got a baggie, and picked it all up before taking it to my shit can.

Once my duties outside were done I fixed my coffee along with a cup before going back out on the porch. Lena was sitting behind the rails and once I gave her the coffee, I sat down to enjoy mine. I still left the door open a little so I could hear Patty when she got up.

Lena said, “I’m so excited Dawn. My first day of college is going to be great. I get to be with some friends from high school and see my new friends. I will see Sarah and cunt too. We have some classes together and I wonder how Sarah will make cunt dress. Knowing Sarah, she’ll want her naked, but I know that can’t happen. But I can bet she won’t be wearing much.”

I nodded that I heard what she said but didn’t dare talk for fear of a punishment later. I just listened to this young lady talk like she was so much older than her eighteen years. She sure has come a long way this summer.

Then Lena continued saying, “It is going to be a fun year for me. I get a higher education and hopefully many new cocks to fuck me. Don’t worry though, you’ll still get my pussy once in a while. I get to be inducted into the sorority without having to go through all the hazing the others have to do, since I have promised them the use of you during the year. Yes, you will be getting a lot more of college girls who want their pussies licked. Some of them might even let you fuck them but not sure yet.”

She waited for a moment to drink some coffee before continuing. “Yes, it will be a great year for me, and you will be helping me a lot. I have told the sisters that you will join me someday to eat every one of their pussies. You know there are something like twenty girls who are sisters already and we have at least five new pledges. You will be busy the days I take you to the sorority house. Then, as you know cunt is going to be gangbanged a few times by the fraternity brothers. The first time you won’t get involved because they have pledges of their own to clean her up along with cleaning all the cocks that are going in her.”

She paused again to drink her coffee and said, “But, after that first time she takes at least twenty cocks in her cunt, you will be there for the next time. Cunt has volunteered for all the gang bangs this year and you will be helping her whenever she gets fucked so many times. We think we will let her take all those hard cocks and when they have all had her, you will get to suck all their cum out of her and swallow it. Of course, you will also clean all the guys cocks once they fuck her.”

I still couldn’t say anything about what she said I would be doing and if Patty went along with her plans, I would be doing it. We sat in silence after that and drank our coffee. We heard Patty getting up, so we went back in the house. I went to the kitchen to fix coffee for both of them and Lena went to the bedroom where Patty was.

Once I had their coffee ready, I carried it to them, waited for a moment before leaving to fix breakfast in case they had any special request today. They didn’t talk to me, so left to fix us a small breakfast so we could go to work and school. It was some simple scrambled eggs and toast for the three of us. Once the girls came out we ate before I headed back outside to get my shower and get dressed for work.

Once I finished my shower, and was drying off on the porch, the girls came out laughing. Patty had my clothes and once she set them in the chair she said, “Don’t think you realized when you picked up your new panties, you got a package of crotchless ones and today you get to wear one of them. Put them on so we can adjust you.”

No, I had not known I bought them. I thought I just got regular panties but since I have them, the girls will use them to humiliate me even more. I picked them up and sure enough, there was big gap where the crotch should be. I put them on, and the girls went to work. They made sure my balls were out of the panties and then took my cock and pulled it out through the hole in the crotch.

Once they were satisfied it was what they wanted, Lena said, “Be sure it stays like that all day Dawn.”

Then Patty said, “And when you get home tonight take off everything but your panties. Just leave them on with your cock and balls hanging out. I think the neighbors will enjoy seeing you like this when Lena takes you walking.”

Well, guess it will be more humiliating things for me since I fucked up and bought those panties. I will do as they want and just knew my cock would be hard almost all day. I finished dressing with my work clothes and was ready for work when the girls came back out to leave with me. It was strange seeing Lena get in her own car and not riding with Patty. She was off to her first day at college.

I kissed them both and off they went. I drove to work praying that my cock would not be seen today. Usually, the panties hold it in so if it was hard no one saw anything. But today it was free to do as it wanted.

My day was good, and no one mentioned my cock, so I think I was safe. After work, I drove home, stripped on the porch, and waited for the girls to get home. I kept the panties on like they wanted but my hard cock and balls were still visible because the girls had pulled them through the hole in the panties.

I waited and as soon as I saw one of the cars coming, I stood up. It was Patty getting home first and I figured she would make me stay on the porch until Lena got home. Things are different now since they are using two cars and not riding together.

I was right because when Patty got there she played with my cock to make it a little harder and said, “Just wait out here for Lena. She is on her way home so shouldn’t be long. Just do whatever she wants tonight, no matter what it is.”

I waited for Lena and as soon as I saw her car, I stood up so she could see me in my crotchless panties and my hard cock and balls sticking out of them. I know I looked weird and never should have bought them. When I got them I didn’t read the package and just thought they were regular panties.

Lena got out of the car and motioned me to join her in the street. Once I was with her she said, “Time to walk and show of your panties. I think they are so cute with your cock and balls out like that. Let’s go see who is out so I can show you off.”

We started our walk and went around four times before we saw anyone out. Lena was getting disappointed until the first ones we saw out were John and Gail. Lena stopped to talk with them, and I had to remain silent. She told them how we went shopping because I had said I needed more new dresses and other girl clothes. She said, “Dawn loves to dress up like a girl and begged me and Patty to take him shopping. He also said he wanted to eat the salesclerks and suck any cock that would let him.”

Gail said, “Nice panties. Perfect for showing off his hard cock and balls. Did you get them for him?”

“Oh no, he bought them himself. He told us he liked them and would like to have some so he could hang his balls out of the hole. So, he bought them, and we realized he could also put his cock in the hole and that is how he wore them all day.”

They both laughed and asked what else I bought and did I get to suck any cocks while shopping. Lena said, “Answer them.”

I said, “I bought some new dresses, skirts, and blouses along with some give away clothes for when I want to strip in public and give my clothes to others. Yes, I found two guys who let me suck their cocks and one of them, I sucked again after I ate his wife’s pussy.”

They laughed and John said, “Wow, what a trip that must have been. I don’t know why he does it, but it is funny. When can we get together again so I can get in your hot little pussy?”

It was strange when he asks questions like that. I mean here he is with his beautiful wife and asking to fuck someone else. But Gail seemed excited about it. Maybe because she gets to fuck me again and I will eat her pussy. We live in a strange neighborhood for sure. We never knew anyone would be like this when we moved in and of course I wasn’t walking around naked all the time either.

Lena said, “Not sure John, but will talk with Patty. I’m in college now and not sure how much time we’ll have. But I think we can work something out so you can fuck me and Patty again.”

After talking with them a little more, we started walking again and went around three more times before we saw Bob and Sally out. Sally is naked all the time now and when she sees us, she spreads her legs really wide to show us her old pussy.

Of course, Lena wants to talk with them and when we get up close she says, “On your knees and between her legs. Don’t touch her, just stare at her open pussy and dream of when you can eat it again.”

I did as she wanted and got between Sally’s legs to stare at her old nasty pussy. While I was dong that, Lena explained about my new panties and how much I wanted to be able to eat Sally again. I don’t want to eat that old pussy again but will if I’m told to. Lena continued to talk and let them know she started college today and said she met a lot of new people, especially some hot guys.

She asked Sally, “If I can get some of these guys here, how would you like to fuck them. Not sure they want to fuck older people, but I’ll tell them in order to fuck me, they have to fuck you first.”

Sally said, “That would be wonderful as long as this guy can clean me up when they finish inside me.”

“Of course, he will clean out your pussy. He loves eating you and likes it even better when you are full of cum. How many guys can you handle Sally.” Lena asked.

Sally said, “Not sure how many I could take at one time but would love to try a gang bang. I only had one gang fuck when I was younger and loved it. There were five guys who fucked me, one right after the other. But didn’t have any one there to clean me out like Dawn does.”

Lena laughed and said, “Don’t worry Sally if they fuck you he’ll clean you out. Bob how do you feel about that?”

Bob said, “Well, I wasn’t with Sally when she got banged by those guys, but I wished I had been one of them. I say if you can get them all to fuck her, I want to join in and fuck her to. Or he can suck my cock while she is getting fucked. Either way would be cool with me.”

Sally said, “Yes, I want Bob involved to, so either way is cool. He can fuck me first and then Dawn can clean up his cock while the other guys have me. Maybe if we are lucky, Bob can get it up again and Dawn can suck him off too.”

Lena said, “I’ll work on that and hopefully they will be agreeable. Not everyone is like Dawn so I just can’t order them to fuck you. But if I promise them my pussy and maybe even Patty’s then they’ll go for it.”

I didn’t want to hear that. I don’t like it when Lena has another cock in her but hate it even more when someone else fucks Patty. I let it happen because it humiliates me, and I have told the girls I will go along with anything they want to do.

As they talked I kneeled in front of Sally, staring at her nasty old pussy. I knew before we left I would have to kiss it and tell it how pretty it is. I have to be nice to her even if she has an ugly old pussy. Lena expects me to be nice to everyone and when I kiss her old pussy she wants me to kiss it like I would a girls lips and put my tongue in it. I do as she wants even if it is gross.

They talked a little longer and Lena said, “Well, got to get going to finish our walk so I can get back and do some schoolwork. Dawn, kiss her and lets walk.”

I did what she wanted, leaned in kissed her pussy, stuck my tongue in her and said, “You are so beautiful I just love seeing you like this and hopefully someday soon, I can eat you again.”

I always have to humiliate myself by saying things like I just did, even if I don’t mean any of it. Lena knows how much I hate being with Sally or any other old lady, but I have to do it to humiliate myself. Once I kissed her I stood up, and we started walking again.

We walked around some more until we reached the twenty times and Lena said, “One more time around Dawn, but you will do it alone. I’m going to get me a glass of wine and start my schoolwork. I don’t understand why we have it on the first day but will do it. Now go and keep your hands off that cock.”

I left to walk the circle all by myself showing everyone what I have. I don’t mind doing it because it is the exposure and humiliation I had asked for when I gave myself to them. As I walked I saw some other people out and some of them asked me where my lover was. I had to explain she had been with me but had some homework to do for college. No one touched me but if they had, I would have to stand and let them fondle my cock and balls. They all knew they could do it and I wasn’t allowed to cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.