Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 66

Getting back inside out of the view of others everyone got naked again and the guys had our big mattress and one from the other room on the floor. They had covered them with towels, so no one got cum on the sheets.

Mary said, “Hey guys, if you use the bathroom today be sure to get some of your piss on the rim. I want to see him licking it clean before we leave.”

Bill said, “I didn’t know you made him do that. Does he really lick your toilet clean?”

Lena answered before Patty could say anything. She said, “Yes, he cleaned the whole bathroom with his tongue. The toilet, sink, tub, and floors. It was so cute watching him.”

Then Patty said, “Yes he does whatever we want. He even drinks piss and if anyone wants they can piss in his mouth, and he’ll swallow it all. Both you guys and girls. He’s had both.”

“Maybe later but we all need to fuck right now. Who gets who for this round?” Bill said.

Lena said, “Well, I’ve had two of you so far and now I want Calvin to be the first for me today.”

Mary said, “Go right ahead Lena. I have had him quite a lot but never had either one of his brothers, so I want to fuck Art first.”

“Well, that leaves me and Bill which I don’t mind at all. I’ll have all three of you before the day is over. Betty would you like to fuck Donna again?” Patty said.

“Would love to have his hard cock in me again, but I thought he had to help with getting the cocks in everyone’s pussy.” Betty said.

“Well, since we all want to fuck now, I will give him a break and let him fuck you while the rest of us fuck each other. Then, once everyone cums he can start licking everyone clean when we all relax. Then the next round he can help out. So, go ahead and get his cock in you and he had better be good too.” Patty told her.

Everyone laughed as they picked a spot on the mattress. Betty took me to the small mattress and laid down, spreading her legs so I could see her beautiful pussy. I was surprised when Patty said we would all fuck at the same time because it is normally one at a time and I had to guide the cocks into her and Lena. I guess she was in a hurry to feel Bill’s cock in her again. But, since I would be fucking Bill’s wife he can fuck my wife. Guess it is only fair.

I had a chance to see Lena take Calvin’s cock inside her hot little pussy before Betty pulled me close to her and said, “Fuck me hard Donna. I need that cock in me.”

Can’t refuse an order like that, so I did what she wanted. I got over her naked body, admired it just before I put the head of my cock into her waiting pussy. I slowly went into her and soon was balls deep in her married pussy while my wife had Bill’s cock deep in her. I couldn’t watch all the action since I had to make sure Betty was totally satisfied with my fucking skills.

I could hear the moans and groans from the others but stayed focused on fucking Betty. I would fuck her anytime she wanted and am so happy that her and Bill had us to their house to play. Even though I was humiliated all day by all of them, I enjoyed what we did. I wasn’t that happy with getting spanked in public by Betty but even wearing the baby clothes made me so hard. Just keep giving me the exposure and humiliation and I’ll do anything.

It seemed like everyone was cumming at the same time and it felt so good to cum inside her hot married pussy. But I knew what came next. I would be put to work cleaning all the cocks and suck the cum out of each pussy.

Lena said, “Donna if you are finished fucking Betty with that little cock, get over here and start working. Suck Calvin’s big, wonderful cock and get it clean, then get his cum out of me. Then, you can do the same for Art and Mary before going to Bill and your mistress wife to clean them up. Once done with them, clean out Betty’s pussy so we can all fuck some more.”

I had Calvin’s cock in my mouth earlier but this time it was covered with Lena’s pussy cream along with his cum. Lena made him taste better and I knew before the day was over I would have to suck him and make him cum in my mouth. I might have to suck all the guy’s cocks before they left and wasn’t really looking forward to that, even though it is getting easier to suck cocks since I’ve had to suck so many of them.

I did as my little mistress instructed, got up away from Betty and went to where Lena and Calvin were. I got down and looked at his now softer cock. It was smaller, but not by much and I figured he’d be hard again soon, especially since I have to put it in my mouth to clean.

I sucked him clean and when I was sucking his cock to clean it, I noticed it started getting harder. Guess he’ll be ready to fuck another pussy soon. Once he was clean, I pulled off his cock, kissed it and said, “Thank you for fucking mistress Lena and letting me clean you up. Now I will suck your cum from her pussy and swallow it all.” Then I kissed it again.

Once I finished with Calvin’s cock, I slid between Lena’s legs and saw her pretty little pussy with cum oozing from it. Her hole was bigger since he had just pulled his cock from her and I leaned in and kissed it, saying, “I love you and you look so yummy right now. I’m so happy you get fucked by so many others so I can clean you and make you cum again.”

I stated licking her outer lips and got all the cum and pussy cream from them before going into her slit to get more. I licked up and down her pussy slit and even went down to her nice little ass and licked her back door clean. Once I did that, I stuck my tongue in her hole and got more cum as I did. I tongued her for a while, making sure I got her as clean as I could before sucking on her sweet little honey pot and began to get gobs of his cum from deep inside her.

I knew when all his cum was gone from her pussy when all I could taste was her sweetness I began to eat her out to make her cum for me. I don’t want to disappoint her because she’ll find a way to punish me and some of her punishments are very harsh. Patty allows Lena to do anything she wants to punish me for not being good for her. I wish at times Patty would tell her not to do it, but so far she helps her think of things and has agreed to let Lena do as she wishes with me.

Everyone else was just laying back to relax and wait their turn to get cleaned by my mouth and tongue. I am never sure if they’ll be doing anything more today or how long they would stay with us. I am sure Bill will want to fuck Mary and Calvin will want to get into Patty and Betty’s pussy. I don’t think I’ll get to fuck anyone else again, but I do hope to be able to feel Mary’s pussy wrapped around my cock. However, if it happens it will only because Patty and Lena say I can.

Lena had a tremendous orgasm as I ate her and gave me a nice big drink of her hot pussy cream. I love this girl so much and she is amazing to eat. Once she pushed me away, I let her relax before leaning back in to kiss her lovely pussy and tell it I enjoyed what she gave me. I don’t mind talking to her pussy since she is so sweet and lovely.

Once I did that, I moved to the next couple in line which was Art and Mary. I got to Art and his cock was hard again already. I leaned over him, took his cock in my mouth, and sucked him clean. I could taste Mary on his cock and knew she was going to taste so nice when I ate her out. I took Art all the way in and down my throat making sure it was squeaky clean before licking Mary’s freshly fucked pussy.

I got his cock clean and then kissed it telling it thank you and how good it was to have it in my mouth again. I never wanted to suck any cock, but I have to say how mush I enjoy sucking them and the girls make sure I say how good it is to take one in my mouth. I am getting used to sucking cocks but still don’t like it. I still say no man should ever suck any cock.

Once I finished with Art I moved between Mary’s spread open legs and saw her pussy up close now. Even after she had been fucked, it still looked beautiful. Not as nice as Patty’s or Lena’s but was very pretty. After admiring her pussy for a moment, I leaned in, kissed it before I started licking all around her outer lips to get her pussy cream and Art’s cum from it.

I licked her clean and then put my tongue in her slit and had a much better taste of her and it was so nice. I love eating pussy and hers was so nice. Just wish it wasn’t full of cum. I will get all the cum out of her and then have a feast of just her sweet pussy. I continued on her pussy and put my tongue inside her hole. Damn, even if she was just fucked, her pussy was tight. It held my tongue inside as I tasted more cum leaking out. This girl is amazing, and I can see why Calvin loves her.

I sucked his big load of cum out of her pussy and swallowed it all down. I feel that by the time they leave I’ll have a very full belly of cum. I don’t know if it will all be sucked out of the ladies pussies or if I’ll be sucking it out of the cocks. Maybe it will be both.

I got all his cum out of her and finally got a good taste of her sweet pussy. Yes, she has a very sweet pussy and wouldn’t mind tasting more of her. But I never know whose pussy I’ll be eating. I don’t have a choice in what I do since I gave all control up to my girls and I’ll never leave either one of them. I don’t think anyone else could do what they do for me.

I licked her sweet pussy and made her cum for me and got a big mouthful of hot pussy juice. She was a squirter and I love swallowing all that sweet cream they give when they squirt. I held it in my mouth for a moment as she pushed me away to relax. I swished her cream around in my mouth, just like I do with a guy’s cum before swallowing it down. My mouth was now coated with the taste of Mary’s pussy, and I loved it.

Once she relaxed a little, I leaned back in, kissed her pussy, and said, “Thank you very much for allowing me to suck all that cum out of you and for letting me to continue to eat you to make you cum. You taste so wonderful, and I love swallowing your hot cream. Thank you.” Then I kissed her pussy again and sat back up.

She had a big smile on her face and never closed her legs once I left her. It looked like she was inviting someone else to fuck her and I wished it was me. I moved over to Bill and Patty to clean them up. Bill had a hard cock and Patty had her legs apart and his cum was leaking from her pussy. I wish she would shave her bush, but she says it will never happen. She still taste wonderful, even with hair on it.

I took Bill’s cock in my mouth and down my throat and cleaned all the combined juices from it and then thanked it for fucking my wife and allowing me to clean it off with my mouth. Then I moved to Patty, kissed her lovely pussy, and began to clean her out. Bill had given her a big load of cock cream and I was now taking it all in my mouth to swallow into my belly.

I got all the cum out of her and then ate her some more to make her cum. I knew just how she likes to be eaten and it didn’t take long for her to cum for me. I love my wife with all my heart and am so happy she has taken control of me to expose and humiliate. Once I made her cum I kissed her pussy and thanked her for fucking other men and said I wanted her to fuck all the guys today so I could eat her some more.

I really didn’t want her fucking these other men, but for the humiliation I crave I had to say it to make her happy with me. I wanted her all to myself but since she has me fucking others it’s only fair that she gets rewarded too.

I finished with Patty and moved to Betty who had been patiently waiting for me to clean my cum from her pussy. It was my lucky day since all these girls were hot and sexy with beautiful pussies. The only bad thing was they had all been freshly fucked and I had to clean them out, taking everyone’s cum into my belly.

I did the same with Betty as I did the other three and soon had her all clean with no trace of my cum left and made her cum for me. I do enjoy eating a nice pussy even when they are full of a mans cum. Much better than having to eat an old lady full of cum. Hell, even just eating an old ladies pussy without the cum was gross.

By the time I finished cleaning everyone up after they fucked, everyone wanted to go again. It was decided I would not be fucking anyone else at least for now. I was going to sit and watch them all fuck. There was four girls and three guys so one of the girls would have to wait to get fucked. Lena volunteered to wait while the others fucked and once they got done she would get in on the next round.

I watched as Calvin went to Patty, Bill to Mary and Art to Betty. Lena took my cock in her hand and played with me while we watched the others. But before any of them started fucking, Patty said, “I want my husband to help you get in my pussy Calvin. Do you mind if he guides your cock into me?”

Calvin said, “Why should I mind having his hand on me. After all he had me in his mouth a couple times already and as long as this Viagra keeps me hard I’m going to get a blow job from him later.”

Then Lena said, “Well, what you waiting for Dawn. Go help him fuck your wife and then get back here so I can play with that thing. Since you didn’t get any Viagra, someone has to help keep it up for later.”

Well, I now knew why these guys were staying as hard as they are. They all took that pill to keep it up for them. I just stay hard most of the time since I am doing whatever my girls want me to do. And right now, I have to go help this guy get his cock into my wife’s pussy and later on I might have to suck him off while the others watch.

I did what I had to do and got down beside Patty, took Calvin’s hard cock in my hand and started to guide him in. Patty stopped me and said, “Before you put that big, beautiful cock inside me, kiss it and tell it what you want it to do.”

Added humiliation for me and I had to do it in front of everyone, since no one had started fucking yet. I did as she instructed, Leaned down to his crotch, kissed his cock, and said, “Please get inside my wife’s pussy and fuck her. Make her cum and then let me suck you clean before I suck all your delicious cum out of her.”

The others laughed at me and watched as I guided his cock into her pussy so she could cum on yet another new cock. I got the head of his cock to her slit, rubbed it up and down some and then put his cock head into her. I hated seeing another cock going into her since she is my wife and mistress and I only do it to please her. She makes me do it, so I get more humiliation. I might have to help someone into Lena’s pussy later and don’t like doing that either since she is like a wife to me and is also my mistress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.