Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 67

“OK naked man, crawl into the bathroom and get the toilet nice and clean.” Lena ordered.

I got down on my hands and knees and crawled toward the bathroom. I stopped at the door and waited. Patty said, “Go on in Dawn and start licking. We will follow you in just to watch.”

I crawled into the girl’s bathroom and went to the toilet. I started with the seat down just in case it was dirty and then raised it up to see the rim. Just as they had said, the guys had pissed all over the rim and it was nasty. Of course, it wasn’t just the fresh piss on it. The girls make sure any guy that comes over to fuck them uses the bathroom and tells them to leave me a gift of piss on the rim.

I glanced behind me and saw everyone had gathered around in the bathroom to watch me degrade myself by licking a dirty toilet. I was afraid to waste time because if they thought I wasn’t doing what they wanted fast enough I would be punished.

So, I lowered my head to the toilet and began to lick the rim. It was nasty and no one should be cleaning a toilet with their tongue but here I was, licking a dirty toilet so everyone could see what I do. I licked around the rim and made sure it was clean enough to eat from even if no one would be eating from the toilet. Well, no one but maybe me.

I heard laughter behind me and one of the girl’s said, “Wow. He really does whatever you say. How did you ever find a guy like him?”

“Yes he does it all. We didn’t find him, he found us. Well, he actually found Patty when he asked to be humiliated and exposed. Patty brought me in and now he has said we own him and will do whatever we want. He strips naked in public, has worn girl clothes in public and he sucks or fucks anyone we say. He has even eaten out a ninety-eight-year-old lady and a group of other old ladies. His goal is to eat one who is at least one hundred. He is one of a kind and we love to share him with others so we can be with more men too.” Lena explained.

I just continued cleaning the girl’s toilet with my tongue, getting all the stale piss off the rim, and moving to the inside of the bowl to lick it clean too. I cleaned the whole toilet by licking it inside and out and even licked the floor around it because one of the guys had pissed there too.

Once I finished, Lena said, “Very good Dawn. Now we don’t have to worry about sitting in piss. Now get up and follow me so we can go for a walk.”

I stood up and followed her and the others out of the bathroom into the living room. Patty had dressed when I was cleaning their toilet and she was fixing drinks for everyone. Mary said, “If you don’t mind, I’ll skip the drinks. I don’t like beer or wine so I will just sit this one out.”

“Not a problem Mary. Maybe you would like to walk with us instead.” Lena said.

“I would like that. You don’t go naked do you Lena?” Mary asked.

“No, just him. While Patty gets him ready I am going to put clothes on. You can go naked if you wish.” Lena told her.

Mary said, “No, I don’t think so. I don’t mind others seeing me naked, but I think I’ll get dressed for now. I can get naked once we get back so I can get some more hard cock.”

Mary and Lena found their clothes and got covered up while Patty pulled out that strap for my nuts. I knew how to stand so she had an easy time to attach it to my balls and she made sure it was a tight fit. I think she tightened it up more than she has before. At least it felt that way.

Once she had it on, she went to the bedroom to get my weights and when I saw them, the looked huge. She said, “Now for the fun part.”

Lena asked, “Dawn, you did say you wanted more weight swinging from those nuts, didn’t you? You may answer.”

I had to tell her so said, “Yes, I did ask for twenty-five or thirty pounds to see if I can hold that much.”

Everyone laughed as Patty began attaching the weights to the strap. She put one of the big ones on and then let it fall. She said, “That is ten pounds.”

I felt my balls stretch out and they were hanging lower now. She picked them up and added the next ten pounds before she dropped them again. I could feel the tug on my nut sac and prayed nothing bad happened. She doesn’t ever let them down easy. No, she just drops them which is painful to start with because it is a sudden pull on my poor balls.

She giggled and said, “Now he has twenty pounds on his little nuts. That is what he has carried before, but he is asking for five or ten more, so let me start with another five pounds.”

I saw the other guys looking wide eyed at me. They cupped their own balls and I imagine they were thinking about how it felt. I just stood and waited for her to finish up. I wasn’t sure if I could hold the extra weight but sure will try because Lena wanted me to.

Patty picked my balls up again and added one five-pound weight and let it drop. I felt a bigger tug on my nut sac but didn’t say anything. I don’t want to get my cock whipped again so took the heavy weights as best I could without saying anything.

Once she saw I was ok, she picked them all up, relieving the pressure from my balls and added the next five pounds. She said, “Damn, this is heavy. Thirty pounds being held by these little nuts.” Then she dropped them, and I almost fell over from the pain in my balls. It felt like they were being pulled out of my body. I knew I still had them attached to me because I could feel them being stretched like never before.

“Well, that maybe just a little to much this time. I’ll take off one five pounder and then he’ll be ready to go.” Patty said.

Lena looked disappointed because she really wanted thirty pounds on me. I’m glad Patty decided to only add five more. I was not sure if I could make it far with thirty pounds of weight swinging from my nuts. Plus, I remembered her rule that anytime we stopped I had to keep the weights moving so my nuts would be in constant pain.

Lena and Mary were dressed now, and it was time to go walking. As we were leaving I saw everyone putting some clothes on so they could sit on the porch to enjoy their drinks and watch me humiliate myself by walking naked with heavy weights on my balls. I am sure Lena will make sure we stop to talk to a few people.

We got out to the street and started walking. It was slow going for a while since I had to get used to the weight swinging between my legs. It was hard walking like this since I had to walk bowlegged so the weights could swing freely. But as we walked around it got a little easier and we went a little faster. Mary and Lena talked about each other and what they did. Mary worked with Calvin, and they lived together. But Mary said they were both free to be with others.

She has had a lot of other guys and from what she said, Calvin has had a lot of girls. I also found out I wasn’t the first guy to taste his cock since she told this one dude he couldn’t fuck her unless he sucked Calvin and made him cum. I guess the guy wanted in her pussy bad enough and did just that. Kind of like what I had to do in order to fuck Lena. I had to suck John’s cock so I could fuck a virgin.

Lena is far from being a virgin any longer. She has fucked a lot of guys now, but I can still say I was her first. I hoped I could fuck Mary once we got back but I disappointed Lena by not having thirty pounds on my nuts. But maybe since I did ask for thirty and Patty only allowed twenty-five she might let me in Mary’s pretty pussy.

We walked around four times before seeing anyone out to talk to. As usual, Bob and Sally were out to watch us, and Sally was naked with her legs spread so we could see her old pussy. As soon as Lena saw them she smiled and told Mary we would stop to talk. She also said Sally was another lover of mine and has had me a few times.

Mary laughed and said, “Wow. How old is she?”

Lena said, “Sally is 79 now and for her birthday Dawn spent a half day with her. He ate her out, fucked her and ate her again. He also sucked Bob’s cock a couple times. He enjoys being with old people.”

Once they got to Sally’s house we stopped and as I stood there listening to them talk, I kept the weights moving. My poor nuts might never be the same because every movement they drop a little farther down. I wasn’t allowed to speak so just listened as Lena introduced Mary and told them we were having a party at the house.

She said, “We have four of us girls and three guys plus Dawn. We have all been fucking and Dawn is our clean up man. He loves sucking cum from our pussies and he even drank Mary’s piss before he licked our toilet clean.”

Sally just laughed and Mary said, “Never thought I would see a guy doing what he does. But he seems to be enjoying all of it.”

Lena went on to tell them about going to the restaurant and I stripped naked to give the waitress my clothes and her husband came by to watch. Sally told Mary how good I was to her and that she loved having me between her legs eating her out. She said even Bob loved getting his cock sucked by me and I do it right out here in the yard so others can watch. I was getting so embarrassed about what was being said but couldn’t say anything to defend myself.

They talked a little while longer while I stood to listen and swung the weights on my nut sac. Lena told them we had to move along since everyone was waiting for us to get back so we could all fuck some more. Before we left, Lena said, “Dawn kiss your lover so we can walk some more. Got to get our exercise in you know.”

I did as she said and kneeled between Sally’s old legs, leaned in, and gave her pussy a big sloppy kiss and even put my tongue in her hole. It was like I was French kissing her pussy. The only good thing about doing that was the weights were on the ground giving my balls a slight break from holding them up.

Once I kissed her old pussy I stood back up and we started walking again. We didn’t see anyone else out for a while and just walked. Every time we went past the house we waved to all the others on the porch and they each had a drink in their hands. I would have loved to sit with them and have a beer but while the girls are playing I can’t drink.

We walked the circle another four times before we saw John and Gail out. Of course, Lena had to stop to talk with them also. They both had clothes on today and Lena asked about their betting. John said they hadn’t made any today, so no one had to get naked. They did say at least one of them will be out walking tonight while naked. Lena said we may be out but will probably be inside fucking. She explained what we were doing today and both John and Gail loved that.

I had to stand and listen to them talk while swinging the weights on my balls. Mary said I had twenty-five pounds on them, and Lena said she really wanted to put thirty on them, but Patty only allowed the twenty-five. They talked a short time more and then we started walking again.

We didn’t see anyone out for a while and just walked. We were on our fifteenth trip around when Lena asked, “Dawn how would you feel if we added another five pounds to those saggy nuts. If you can hold thirty pounds for the next five times around, you will be able to fuck Mary while we all watch.”

Mary said, “Yes because I want to feel your cock inside me. I was afraid they weren’t going to let me fuck you but if you can hold those extra pounds on your balls I will gladly take your cock inside my pussy.”

Lena said, “You may talk Dawn. Do you want us to stop so I can get the weight and put it on you?”

I said, “Yes please. I’m sure I can take it and maybe next time we can even add more.”

Not sure why I said we could add more if they put them on me, but it just came out. I think my cock was now talking for me. I didn’t want what I had on me now but in order to fuck Mary I had to let them add five extra pounds. At least it will only be for five trips around the circle. I think I can handle that unless my balls fall off.

Once we get to the house, Lena said, “Just turn to face the house and wait for me. I will talk with Patty and bring the extra weight back and put it on you. Mary want to stay with him or do you want to grab a drink.”

“I think I’ll wait with him. I like to watch him swing the weights back and forth. It looks so cute.” Mary said.

Lena left and I stood facing the house swinging the weights back and forth so they could all see what I do. I heard laughter from the porch and knew they were laughing at me. Mary stood by watching me and she had a big grin on her face. She was watching my balls swing and would also look at my ass as I had to move it to keep the weights in motion.

Lena was on the porch with a glass of wine talking to Patty. I couldn’t hear what was being said but it seemed like Patty was not going to agree to the extra weight. Lena kept talking and I guess Patty finally gave in and let her get the weight to put on my nuts. She finished her wine picked up the weight and walked back to Mary and me.

She got there and said, “Patty really didn’t want to do this to you, but I convinced her to let us try. I had to explain what was at stake for you if you didn’t get the extra weight on your nuts. I told her that Mary said the only way she would let you fuck her is to wear the weight. She finally gave in and said ok. So now I will add it to your nuts.”

She picked the weights up which helped my balls since they weren’t being brought down with the weight. But I knew it wouldn’t last long so I was able to take some deep breaths while she held them in her hands. She doesn’t usually put the weights on me, and it took her a little longer than Patty. I was glad about that too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.