Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 68

I sat alone and naked on the front porch in view of anyone going by. Of course, everyone in the neighborhood has seen me naked when I walk and most of them make it a habit of driving or walking by the house whenever they can.

I drank the cold beer and waited for someone to tell me to come in and what to do once I am inside again. I had no idea what was happening inside now and wondered if I was being left out of something again. The girls do things without me around at times, but they usually give me something to occupy my mind while they do it. I figured they were up to something when they sent me away.

So, I sat there drinking my beer with a big hard on for others to see. I get so much exposure now with the added humiliation I crave. It is a wonderful life, and I don’t want to ever stop. Not sure I could live the vanilla life again. So many things have happened to me since I met Patty at that bar one night and we got caught trying to have sex in her car. Looking back at that, I smiled and thought what that one little thing has taught us.

I was almost done with the beer when the door opened a little. It was Lena saying, “Finish your beer Dawn then slowly count to fifty out loud so we can hear you ... Once you get to fifty come inside. Don’t say anything. Just go to Calvin and suck his cock followed by sucking Bill of and finally get Art’s cock in your mouth. Take your time with each cock and show it how much you love being a cocksucker.”

Then the door was closed, and I was alone. I finished the beer and started to slowly count to fifty. I was wondering what I would see when I went back in. I knew I would see hard cocks that I had to suck but what else was there. What would the four girls be doing?

I did as I had been told and counted to fifty in a loud voice. I had to be sure they heard me count. I’m sure if they didn’t I would get punished in some way. I didn’t hear anything coming from inside the house so didn’t have any idea if they were doing anything.

I kept counting and for some reason my cock seemed to be getting harder. I hope it wasn’t because I had to go in and suck off three guys and swallow all the cum they gave me. Maybe it was the anticipation of what I might see when I went in. But it was getting harder.

It seemed to take forever counting since I was told to do it slowly. I finally got to fifty, got up, threw my beer can in the bucket on the porch and slowly opened the door to go in. As soon as I had it open enough to see in, I saw the three guys on the couch and they each had a hard cock to give me.

I saw the three cocks first but then as I glanced around the room I stopped to see what the girls were doing on the mattress. I had never seen anything like it but did hear it happened. The girls were all laying in a circle on their sides and between their legs was another girl eating her pussy. Mary was eating Lena while Patty ate her. Betty licked Patty’s pussy while Lena licked Betty.

Wow, it is the first time I saw what is known as a daisy chain. What an amazing sight to see. I guess the girls were putting on a show for the guys and I won’t be able to watch it all because I’ll have my back to them while I sucked cock.

I was afraid to take to much time watching the four girls eating each other out. Wished I could just watch as they did it, but I had a job to do so, went to Calvin and knelt before him. I kissed his cock before taking it in my mouth. I still don’t like sucking cocks and believe that no man should be doing it. But it is getting easier to do since the girls make sure I get lots of them in my mouth.

I sucked on his cock for a short time and then let it out. I went down and licked his balls making sure I went under them to lick his asshole too. It is something Lena makes me do with just about everyone. So far none of them have been dirty with shit and hope I never have to do one like that. I am sure Lena would make me clean it up before she let me stop.

I made sure he felt my tongue on his ass and I even stuck it inside. I hate doing that, but the girls insist I do it. Once I had licked his ass and then back to his balls I finally took his cock back in my mouth to suck and get his cum to shoot into my mouth.

I took his hard cock in my mouth and then down my throat. I hate sucking cocks to start with and it is even worse when I deep throat another guy. I have to do it because it is what my girls expect of me. All it took was one time of showing them I could take a cock all the way to his pubic area I had to do it. Lena loves watching my throat swell when I have a cock in it.

No one was watching me suck Calvin’s cock since they were all watching a better show on the mattresses. They watched the girls all eating pussy at the same time. Wish I could watch too but I’m too busy sucking cocks. I wanted to hurry and get all three guys to cum in my mouth, but I was told to take my time and make it last longer.

So, I did what was needed and made sure the blow job lasted as long as Calvin could hold back. I wasn’t sure how long I sucked on his hard cock but eventually he started to push his cock into my mouth. He took my head in his hands and held it so he could face fuck me. I hate when a guy does this since I don’t have the control any longer.

I hope he didn’t cum down my throat so I could taste his cum. I really didn’t want to. taste it but the girls insist I get it in my mouth, swish it around before swallowing it down. They say it is, so I get a good taste of all the cum I get. Lena always says it is because she knows it is because I love sucking cock so much and by eating cum I have to get it all over my mouth so the taste last longer.

He finally let go of my head and I could get his cock back out of my throat and just as soon as I had just the head of his cock between my lips he started shooting a load of cum straight into my mouth. I didn’t swallow it yet. I held it in my mouth until he finished cumming and pulled his cock away and then I swished it around like I am supposed to, coating the inside of my mouth making sure I had cum touching everything including my teeth and tongue.

Once I had the cum coating my mouth, I opened up to show him I had a good mouthful and then swallowed as he watched me. The other guys were to busy watching the entertainment on the mattress. Once I swallowed I leaned back over his cock and kissed it making sure I took him back in my mouth like the girls want me to do. Then once I let his cock go I said, “Thank you so much for letting me suck you. You are so beautiful and your cum is wonderful and so good. Hope I get to suck you again someday.” The I kissed it again.

I had two more cocks to suck so moved from Calvin to Bill and took his balls in my mouth before I got his cock. I sucked on them for a moment and then licked them all over. I went to his ass and licked him there making sure he felt my tongue going in his little hole. Once I did that, I moved back to his balls and finally licked up his cock shaft.

Once I reached the head, I kissed it and took him in my mouth. I have learned how to suck cock, so the guy knows he has had a great blow job from me. I hope no one ever complains about my sucking skills because the girls would punish me if they did.

I took Bill in my mouth and sucked on his hard cock for a moment before swallowing it into my throat. I loved it when girls deep throated me like this and have learned other guys enjoy it to. They just don’t like a guy sucking on them and I don’t really like doing it. I have gotten accustomed to sucking different cocks and don’t mind it as much as I use to.

I sucked his cock like I have sucked all the other cocks the girls have insisted I suck. Lena is the one who always wants me with a cock in my mouth, but Patty does her fair share of making me suck a guy off. I sucked on Bill and took him down my throat to give him the experience of a guy who takes it all. I just hope the guys don’t mention fucking my ass because I’m sure it would happen.

I continued sucking while I listened to the girls behind me as they slurped each other’s pussies. I wish I could be like the other guys and just sit to watch the show. But the girls expect me to make all three guys cum in my mouth and I swallow every bit of male sperm I’m given.

I kept sucking and when I felt Bill’s cock stiffen up I got ready to take his cum in my mouth. I pulled back so just the head remained inside and put my hand on his cock to jerk him off into my mouth. It didn’t take long, and he was giving me what the girls want them to. My mouth was filling up with his hot and gooey cum and he seemed to have quite a lot of it. After fucking the girls like he did I didn’t expect him to give me that much. Maybe I just turned him on.

He kept shooting rope after rope of cum into my waiting mouth and I just held it all until he finished shooting. I don’t know how long it took for me to drain his cock, but it seemed like forever, but he finally stopped and pulled his cock out of my mouth. Then I showed him and the other guys what Bill had given me before I swished it all around inside to coat my mouth with his cum. Once I did that, I swallowed it down into my belly to mix with all the other cum I had inside me.

Once I swallowed it down, I leaned back in, gave his cock a long kiss and said, “Thank you for letting me suck you and giving me your deliciously yummy cum to swallow. I am sure you’ll be available for more at some point.” The I kissed it again and moved to the oldest of the three brothers.

None of them had little cocks and I was ready to take one more in my mouth. I wondered if he would give me a big load like his brothers did. I crawled to where Art sat and got between his legs. He moved them apart so I could get up close to his cock. I kissed it and said, “We finally meet again.” Then I licked his shaft down to his balls and licked them before I took both nuts into my mouth to suck on for a moment. Once I did that I went down to his naked hairy ass and licked it too. Then I put my tongue in his hole and did a little tongue fucking in his ass hole.

Once that part of my duties had been met, I moved back to his balls to lick them again and finally licking my way back to the head of his cock so I could get it in my mouth. Once there, I opened up and took him in and sucked on him for a short time. I think I’m getting pretty good at this and even if I still don’t enjoy sucking a cock it isn’t as bad as it used to be. Sometimes I even enjoy sucking a guys cock to get his cum. I know, I’m crazy but I love my wives so much I’ll do anything they want.

I sucked his cock like I would any cock and kept him nice and hard. I knew I would finally have all the cum he had to give but it is what I do. I gave my life to two beautiful women and promised to do anything and everything they wanted and sucking cock was part of it. I was trying to make the best of a bad situation and enjoy whatever my girls wanted.

I had his cock in my mouth, sucking on it and then once I took him back to my throat I swallowed, and his cock slipped down my throat. I had his cock all the way in, and his pubic hair tickled my nose. I wish the guys would shave like the girls shave my cock and balls. I am smooth as a baby’s ass most of the time. They let it get some stubble on it at times but do enjoy them shaving me bald again.

I deep throated Art and began to suck while he was in my throat. I pulled off at times to catch my breath but always wet back to taking it all the way again. I think he was enjoying what I was doing because he said, “Best damn blow job anyone has ever given me. He is one great cocksucker.”

Once again I’m being called a cocksucker. Only girls should be honored with that name. But here I am, a guy being called a cocksucker. Guess it is true though since I do suck a lot of cocks. I would never even consider doing it on my own, but my girls insist I suck cocks.

I continued sucking the cock in my mouth as I listened to the girls getting louder with their licking of each other’s pussies. I still would like to see that but may never have the chance to watch four beautiful naked ladies eating each other. I have seen my girls doing it, but I think four would be great to watch.

I felt Art’s cock getting a little bigger in my mouth and knew would soon be getting another load of male sperm to swallow. I pulled back so nothing, but the head of his cock was in my mouth, reached up and began to jerk him off. It didn’t take him long to start cumming for me and I was getting what seemed like a gallon of cum in my mouth. I guess Viagra makes them cum more along with keeping them hard. I never had the stuff so didn’t know why they all had big loads of cum after fucking all the girls.

I took all his cum as he continued shooting into my mouth and just held it there until he finished. I continued sucking on the head of his cock and jerking him off with my hand. Finally, he pushed me away and his cock popped out of my mouth. I leaned back with a big mouthful of cum and opened up to show him what I had before swishing it around to coat my mouth with another load of cum.

Once I did that, I swallowed what he gave me and that is when I heard the four girls all cumming. I started to turn around to watch but Art said, “No, you aren’t done here yet. Finish your job bitch.”

Well, that ruined my chance to see four naked ladies all cumming from eating each other. But he was right I still had a job to finish so leaned back in, kissed his cock, and said, “Thank you for letting me suck you and drink your hot gooey delicious cum. I hope you come see me again so I can suck you some more.”

Once I did that, I kissed it again and turned around to see the girls. I hoped they were still between each other’s legs, but my luck wasn’t with me. They had all separated by the time I was able to look, and Lena said, “Oh you poor baby. Did you miss our show. To bad. You don’t deserve to see what we do. I hope you sucked all three of those hard cocks and swallowed their cum.”

I nodded I did and hung my head. She didn’t want me watching them eating pussy. It’s ok if they watch me suck cocks but I can’t watch the entertainment like the other guys did. Plus, I wasn’t able to cum like everyone else did. I still had a big hard cock and the way it looks I won’t get any more relief tonight.

The guys all thanked the girls for a great show and told them I stayed busy sucking cocks while they were all busy eating each other. Calvin said, “Yes, never thought I would see four beautiful ladies doing a daisy chain like that. And Patty, you got your self-one great cocksucker for a husband. Wouldn’t mind sticking my cock in his mouth again.”

Patty said, “Thank you Calvin. We try to make sure he sucks more cock to keep in practice. So, we’ll be sure you get to fuck his face again and again. That goes for all three of you. I’m sure he’ll be glad to do it for you.”

Well, if my wife wants me sucking them off again, guess I have to do it. I never said anything. Just hung my head in shame because they called me a good cocksucker. The guy who thinks a guy should never have sex with any other guy especially sucking cocks. But now I am the one sucking all kinds of hard cocks.

But Lena had to ruin it all when she said, “Yes he will suck any cock we tell him too. But he also takes it up the ass too. Any time you guys want, we’ll let you fuck his ass.”

Art said, “I never thought of that but not sure I want my cock in any guys dirty ass. I know I wouldn’t want a cock up my ass. Patty do you actually make him take it in the ass.”

She said, “Yes he has taken it in the ass before and if any of you want to feel free. He won’t object.”

Then Betty spoke up. She said, “I’ve seen it myself. We were at a company party for Bill’s work, and they brought him along. Patty and Lena had him naked when they arrived, and he stayed that way all day. He was made to eat pussy and suck cock and two guys shared him. One took his mouth, and the other fucked his ass.”

Then Bill said, “That is right we did see that. Later on, the same two guys wanted him again and they swapped places. The one who had his ass the first time took his mouth and the one who had his mouth fucked him in his ass. So, he does take it there and if Patty says he will do it again, I know he will.”

“I will think about it but right now I think I’m all fucked out.” Calvin said.

Then Lena jumped in and said, “Yes, I think we should all get some sleep and start again in the morning. Maybe we can all go have brunch after we have some good morning fucking.”

Everyone agreed we should do just that. Get a good night’s sleep and then do some more tomorrow before they all headed home leaving me with just my girls. I had no idea where everyone would sleep but I’m sure they will figure it all out soon.

And they did. Lena took charge and positioned everyone to where she wanted them. Of course, no one was with who they should be with. Bill wasn’t with Betty and Mary wasn’t with Calvin. I wasn’t with my girls. No one seemed to mind, and I guess it didn’t matter since they were all fucking other people all day.

It ended up with Lena, then Calvin. On the other side of Calvin was Patty and next to her was Bill. Mary got beside Bill and then Art was next to her. Betty got behind Art and I was placed by Betty. At least I wasn’t going to be alone in the little bedroom. I hoped Betty would at least hold my cock all night like my girls do but I can’t ask her to. I can’t ever say anything without permission.

It seems like I am quiet most of the time except while I’m at work. I have to talk there but at home or when I’m with the girls, my mouth is shut. It is what they want, and I have to obey them since I gave everything to them to control.

I was lucky and as soon as I was next to Betty, she grabbed my cock and squeezed it. It felt good and I wished she would do more. But I don’t think the girls want me to cum again tonight. It is one way of controlling me by controlling my orgasms. Betty kissed me on the lips, and I kissed her back before we both fell asleep. But just before she was asleep, she took my hand and placed it on her pussy.

She said, “Put a finger in me and leave it there all night. Makes me sleep better.”

I can’t refuse any orders from any women when I’m with them so did just what she wanted. I put a finger into her pretty pussy and pushed in as far as I could go. Then we both went to sleep holding each other’s sex.

I slept like I always do when I’ve been used by the girls. It had been a long day with the shopping, going out to eat and getting naked once again in the restaurant. Beth, the waitress is building up a nice wardrobe with all the clothes I have to give hr. It was different this time because her husband came to watch me get naked and hand her my panties. He was promised a blow job someday too.

I woke up with my cock being held by a different woman than I am used to, and it felt good. I also had my finger in her pussy and knew I would lick it clean once I pulled out. I had to get up to be sure we had coffee ready for everyone this morning. I was going to pull out a second coffee maker and get it started so everyone would have coffee when they woke up.

I pulled my finger from Betty’s pussy and stuck it in my mouth. God she tasted so good. My finger was soaked with her pussy cream since it had been in her all night. Then I eased her hand from my cock and got up. Went to the kitchen, where one pot was being brewed. I quietly got the second one out and started it before I went to pee.

I snuck out the door being as quiet as possible, so I didn’t wake anyone. I made it out and peed as I normally do and then back in to get a cup so I could sit on the porch naked to drink it. The girls have told me nothing changes even when we have company. I will still be naked and do everything I normally do even if the company sees me.

I got my first cup and went back to the porch to sit quietly and reflect on what has happened since I gave myself to Patty to expose and humiliate. But this morning my thoughts were interrupted when Betty came out, still naked, with a cup of coffee. It surprised me she would remain naked outside, but I didn’t say anything.

She said, “Mind if I join you Dawn.”

I shook my head no since no one has given me permission to talk. Betty knows my rules since the girls have told her all about them. She didn’t say I could talk as she sat in one of the chairs hidden by the wall that was the railing. No one would see her except me.

She sat down and started drinking her coffee but not talking to me. I drank my coffee and waited for the others to get up to see what kinds of humiliation I would have to endure today. It looked like she was deep in thought and suddenly she said, “Ever since you were all with Bill and me that day, we have really expanded our sex lives. While he is at work, I have guys over to fuck me all the time. Sometimes I invite a couple girls over so we can all have sex too. I love our new life and owe it all to you and the girls.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.