Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 69

After I said that, Patty said, “Well, you still have to walk tonight but maybe we have time for a little game before going home. Lena get his blindfold and cuffs out.”

It kind of scares me when I am blindfolded because I have no idea where I am or who might see me. I do what the girls want just so we can continue playing our games. Of course, it isn’t really games anymore. I am a devoted husband and slave to the girls, and I love being their toy. Whatever they want me to do, I do for them.

Lena opened the glove box, pulled the things out and handed me my cuffs and blindfold. I put everything on, and I still had the heels on my feet and wondered if they would allow me to remove them before doing anything. I can’t ask them if I can take them off so if they want them on I will keep them on. It makes it harder to walk in heels when I’m blindfolded but I do manage to move and not fall down.

Once I had it all on, Patty said, “Ok, we are going to a new place today and you will do whatever we say. I don’t care if you don’t like what we do or make you do, it will be done.”

Then it was quiet in the car. I felt the car make turns, stop, and go a few times and then stop completely. Lena said, “This is great Patty. I think it will be fun here. Dawn, you are going to get out and do what we say.”

Lena got out and pulled me with her. She took my heels off and now I had nothing on but the cuffs and blindfold. She walked me a short distance here I felt grass under my feet. I had no idea where I might be. Then she hooked my hands behind my back and hooked something to my ankle cuffs. Whatever it was, I had to spread my legs for her.

Patty never got out of the car and let Lena do whatever she wanted with me. Once Lena had me fixed the way she wanted me she stroked my cock a few times and then said, “Now my naked man, I want you to stand right here. Don’t move no matter what happens. We’ll be back in a little while to get you so we can go home and walk.”

Then I heard her get in the car and shut the door. Next I heard them drive away, leaving me alone, naked and tied so I can’t do anything. With my legs spread out and my hands behind my back, I am totally visible in the front for whoever might come by. I had no idea where I was and if anyone else was nearby. I just had to stand still with a hard cock hoping that I don’t get in any trouble. I don’t mind others seeing me like this unless it is children or the cops. I don’t think the girls would put me any place where I would be seen by them.

I don’t know how long they were gone or where they might have gone to, and I don’t think anyone else was around me. So, I just stood and waited like the good little boy I have become. I do whatever they want and love every bit of it. It is times like this I get to reflect back on what I have done since I asked to be exposed and humiliated by my loving wife.

My mind went back to the restaurant, and I wondered why they allow the things they do inside and why there is never any children in there. I have never seen anyone naked like I am when in the restaurant. Well at least never before tonight when other guys exposed themselves so I could suck their cocks. I sucked Beth’s husband’s cock while she watched and then sucked several others ending with taking that huge monster down my throat. That thing was difficult to take in my throat, but I did it because of what Patty told me. Now I had to watch her take it in her pussy and then suck is cum out of her. If he gave her a load like he gave me she would be so full, and I would have a hard time getting it all out.

I thought about Lena saying she would get that thing in her little cunt. I never heard her say she had a cunt before but tonight she said it. I am not sure she can take that huge cock all the way inside her, but she did have Leonard’s all the way in. So maybe she can take it too. Her pussy may not be so little once she does fuck him and I’m not sure if she would be able to shrink back down to her normal size once he has that thing in her. She is becoming quite the little slut now that she can do it all. I was her first fuck but probably won’t be the last one inside her hot juicy pussy.

I stood very still and tried not to move. I never know if they are watching me or if they did go away and not watching me. I wasn’t taking any chances in case they were watching. If I moved it would give them reason to punish me and I don’t like their punishments.

I was thinking of all the things I have done for the girls and all the pussy I’ve had to eat when I heard a car getting closer to me. I hoped it was the girls and not a cop. If it was a cop I would be spending time in jail for sure.

As it got closer to me I got more scared and began to pray that it was the girls. It came right to where I stood naked, cuffed, and blindfolded and stopped. Then I was relieved to hear Lena say, “Damn, he didn’t move. Right where we left him and now I can’t whip that cock.”

She got out and started undoing the cuffs and let me move. Then she said, “Dawn, take your blindfold off. We want you to see where we left you naked with that hard cock showing anyone around what you have.”

I reached up and pulled the blindfold off. I was totally shocked at where they had left me. As I looked up, I saw my office building. I was standing in the grassy area right in front of the place I work. I prayed no one was inside to see me since I would never live it down if they knew I was naked outside like this. I almost yelled at the girls to say no more but held it back.

Lena said, “Don’t be pissed Dawn. No one is here but us today since it is Sunday. But just remember, maybe next time it will be during the week. Not sure when or if it will happen but be aware, it might happen someday.”

They are really pushing me now and I wasn’t sure I liked what they are doing. I still want them to use me and make me do things. I just don’t want to be doing anything at my job. I may have to talk with Patty about it, but she picked the place tonight to leave me naked.

I was so embarrassed to be standing butt ass naked in front of where I work but my cock was twitching like it enjoyed being here. If my cock has its way, I would be going to work naked for all to see. So glad my cock can’t talk.

Lena then said, “We went and got you a burger since all you had to eat tonight was cum from sucking cocks. It is good protein, but you need some food to. Get in the car and we’ll go home to walk once you eat.”

I didn’t say anything and just walked to the car, got in next to Patty and Lena was next to me when she got in. Patty drove away and nothing was said for a little while. Then Patty said, “Dawn, you may talk now to answer some questions.”

I said, “Thank you Mistress Patty.”

Next she asked, “Did you enjoy the restaurant today?”

“Yes, at least most of it.” I told her.

“How did it feel taking orders from Beth?” Lena asked me.

“I enjoyed that very much. It humiliates me even more when others tell me to do things.” I said.

“What did you think when she told you to get dressed and cover that cock up.” Patty asked.

I answered, “Well, it kind of shocked me but understood why she wanted to see them on me first. I think she enjoyed making me do it?”

“Yes she did, and we told her she will be able to do it more often now. How did her husband’s cock taste” Patty asked me.

I had to think about that for a moment since I don’t like having any cock in my mouth. I said, “It tasted good and I’m sure I’ll get to suck it again whenever you give me to them to play with.”

“I bet you will to. Not sure when she’ll get you for a day, but she has some good ideas for you when she does get you.” Patty said.

Then Patty said, “Did you think you could get that monster cock down your throat. After all it was bigger than Leonard’s.”

“I didn’t think I was going to but had to at least try. I don’t ever want to lose either one of you and will do my best to do everything you want. It was hard to do, but as you saw, I had that big black cock balls deep in my mouth and throat.” I told them.

“Yes you did and because you did it, we will both get to feel it in our pussies. You’ll be there to watch and help us do it, won’t you?” Lena asked me.

I had to answer her and tell her what she wants to hear, so I said, “Yes, I will enjoy guiding his big cock into both your pussies and watch him fuck you so I can suck his cum back out. He sure has a lot of cum too and it is so good.”

We were getting close to home now and Lena said, “Did you get scared when you found out where we left you naked?”

“Yes very much. I don’t want to be seen by anyone from work and don’t want to go in naked or as a girl. That is the only thing I don’t want to do. Anything else is ok.” I said.

“Well, we are working on something for you and eventually you might have to show up in something other than your normal clothes or even naked. But that will be at a later time. Nothing to worry about right now.” Patty said.

I didn’t say anything about that but did say, “May I ask a question?”

“Yes you may since we said you could talk.” Patty told me.

Lena didn’t look happy about that answer but never said anything. If it was up to her I would never be able to ask anything. But I let that go and asked, “How do I get away being naked at the restaurant and why are there never any kids there.”

Both of them laughed and Lena said, “I know one of the people that work there, and he said it had been sold just before we started going there. The new owner has made it into an adult only place and advertises people may see nudity and sexual activities while they dine on the good food. He also says that when the waitresses hire on they have to be willing to go topless and totally naked at times while they serve the customers. Most of that is done later in the evening and I have found out when Beth works the night shift she is always naked. She comes in naked and leaves naked. I guess she even has sex with some of the customers and her husband doesn’t mind at all because he gets some of the other waitresses at times to.”

So, that answers the question I had. I hope we go some evening so I can see Beth naked and maybe even be able to eat her pussy. It would be nice not being the only one naked there. I was also told that anyone who wants to be naked can be and that is why I am allowed to strip and show off my hard cock to everyone.

Patty said, “Maybe we’ll go some night when Beth is working to see what happens. You know, if she happens to get fucked while we are there, you’ll have to clean her and the guy up with your mouth.”

I said, “Yes Mistress Patty I know and will be glad to do it for anyone.”

The girls laughed as we pulled up to the house. Dawn, get your dinner from the back seat. We are going in to use the bathroom. Come in and go to the kitchen. Eat what we got for you and then Lena will take you for your walk. Carry your heels in to.” Patty told me.

I did as she said, got my heels and the carry out box and went inside to eat. I am so glad they got me something since all the cum I had in my belly wasn’t filling enough. Yes, I was full since I had sucked so many cocks and took a lot of cum, but I was still hungry. I ate the burger and fries they got for me with a glass of milk, then I was ready to walk naked with Lena.

We started our walk and Lena started talking right away. She said, “You know Dawn, if it hadn’t been for you, I would still be a virgin and would never be sucking cocks either. You my naked man are a bad influence on me. I mean, if it hadn’t been for you showing me that naked body and hard cock like you did, I wouldn’t be looking forward to having that big thirteen-inch cock deep in my pussy. I sure hope I can take it all.”

I couldn’t say anything until she says I can talk. She didn’t tell me I could, so just kept quiet and walked with my hard cock swinging in the breeze.

She kept talking to me blaming me for all she does. “If you hadn’t been sneaking in the house naked I wouldn’t be having these bad thoughts about fucking and sucking and watching you with old ladies and different men. I think someday you’ll want me to set you up in one of those glory holes so you can suck cock all day. Maybe some of the guys you work with will come take advantage of a cocksucker and you will get to eat their cum.”

She keeps bringing up the fact that she wants me doing things with people I work with and some of them even work for me since I had been promoted to an assistant supervisor. I don’t want to do any of that stuff with anyone, especially my coworkers.

Then she said, “I just had a great idea Dawn. Maybe we can have a party for your people and not invite you. But you’ll be there in a little box with a hole in it so you can suck all their cocks. We can even set up a camera so you will see their faces as you suck their cocks. Would you like to do that Dawn? Answer me.”

I wasn’t sure how she wanted me to answer her question. Should I lie to her and say I would love to, or should I tell her the truth and say hell no. I had to be careful answering her questions because if she didn’t like my answer she would punish me. That is the only drawback to giving myself to Patty and Lena. If they don’t like what I say they punish me for it. I get punished enough without having to tell them what I will or don’t want to do.

I said, “Mistress Lena, I really don’t want to be made to suck any cocks, especially those of the guys I work with. You know I hate sucking cock anyway, but I do it because you love seeing me with cocks in my mouth. I am getting used to sucking other men’s cocks but still don’t enjoy doing it. If you wanted me to be in a glory hole for the guys I work with, I would do it for you and would be sure they were all sucked off like I do for all the other men.”

“That was a nice answer Dawn and someday we might have to do that. I would love seeing you sucking all the guys you work with, even though they wouldn’t know it was you. But if we work it right, you’ll know everyone you sucked and took their cum into your belly. No more talking.”

That was meant for me to shut up, but she wasn’t quiet. “Someday, I think Patty will talk with your bosses to see if you can come into work as a girl or naked. Maybe we can get it so everyone at your work has to dress up for Halloween and you could go as a girl. I think I’ll talk with her about it. It will be so much fun for you.”

We continued our walk and when we saw Bob and Sally sitting outside, I knew I would be getting humiliated some more. Both of them were naked today like they are quite often. Sally seems to be naked all the time and Bob joins her sometimes. They are not ashamed to show off their old bodies to anyone. I think Sally would fuck every guy that lives there if she could. She is one horny old lady. I hope Patty and Lena are like her when they get old.

Lena made sure we stopped and the first thing she said was, “Bob, would you mind if Dawn sucked your cock while we talk. Maybe he can get you hard enough that you can cum in his mouth or maybe take Sally to bed when we leave.”

Sally looked disappointed because I wouldn’t be licking her pussy this time. No, I would be taking her husbands cock in my mouth knowing I can’t talk like that. One way for Lena to keep me quiet and add some humiliation to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.