Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 70

We ate our dinner, and I cleaned up the kitchen, made coffee for the morning and went outside to piss before going to bed. Once done I went back inside and walked into the bedroom. Both girls were on the bed and naked. I love it when I get to see them naked and waiting for me.

I didn’t know what they had decided to do with me until Lena said, “Dawn, get your naked ass over here and eat me. My pussy is so wet from watching you suck cocks all day and she wants some attention.”

I couldn’t refuse that order from my second wife. I would eat her pussy anytime she let me near it. I love her and love eating her hot little snatch. She is so wonderful to eat and taste so damn good. Plus, once I make her cum, I knew I would have my cock inside my number one wife, and I love her with all my heart.

After all, how many wives would do what she does for me just because I asked for the exposure and humiliation. To me that is true love and if she wants others fucking her, I’ll never complain about it. I figure since she has me eating and fucking other women, why shouldn’t she enjoy some other men’s cocks too. And I know now she enjoys eating pussy almost as much as I do. I’ve seen her with Lena, Betty and then watched her with the other three girls eating each other.

Nope, I’ll never say anything when she wants to fuck other men, even if it embarrasses me to have to help them get inside her. I went to Lena and crawled between her spread legs and kissed her sweet little pussy. Then I started eating her the way she likes me doing it.

It is times like this that I enjoy the most. Even if I’m not being exposed or humiliated I get to spend quality times making my girls happy. I love them both very much and always want to make them happy and by eating their pussies or fucking them, they are happy.

I continued eating, licking, and tonguing my little Mistress and she started squirming round like she always does when she is about to cum. I kept up with her movements and soon tasted her wonderfully delicious pussy cream in my mouth. I love how her young pussy taste when she cums, especially when she is cumming as hard as she was right then. She doesn’t squirt, but it is damn close to it. Her cream just pours out of her sweet little pussy.

She finally pushed me away and said, “Damn, Dawn you are one hot pussy licker and I love you.”

That is the first time she has ever said things like that after I have made her cum. I just want to keep eating this hot little girl who is my Mistress. I had to finish up with her so I could fuck my beautiful wife, so I leaned back in and kissed her pussy again. Then I said, “Thank you so much for allowing me the pleasure of eating you. Thank you for giving me your sweet cream and allowing me to swallow it into my belly. I love you and want to continue licking you forever.” Then another pussy kiss before I got back up and began to move to Patty.

I got close to Patty and before I got over her to fuck, I leaned in and kissed her beautiful pussy. Even with the hair she refuses to shave off, she still has such a nice juicy pussy. That is one of the reasons I married her. I was in love with her pussy. I knew from the first night after I tasted it her, I wanted more.

I kissed her on the pussy lips and said, “Thank you for allowing me to satisfy you tonight and I’ll be sure you go to sleep totally relaxed and clean.” Then I kissed her again and moved up to where I could put my cock inside her. I don’t get as much fucking as I used to, but when I do, it is like heaven when it is my wife I am fucking.

I never have to guide my cock into her pussy. My cock knows just where to go and gets so excited when it knows it will be in a hot juicy pussy. It is even better when that pussy is Patty’s. I got over her and my cock found it’s mark and entered her with no problem. I don’t have the biggest cock she has ever felt, but I’m sure it will make her happy. Leonard, Jim, and Gary all had bigger cocks and I’m sure sometime soon, she’ll feel that huge thirteen-inch cock balls deep inside her. I don’t enjoy watching others fuck her but since I have no more say as to what happens, I have to watch as others get the pussy I married.

I am just grateful she still allows me in her pussy at times. She has full control, and I can’t fuck her or anyone else unless I have permission from her or Lena. They both own me, and I only fuck when they say I can. Tonight, is one of my lucky nights where I got to eat Lena and now getting ready to fuck my wife.

I got my cock inside her hot and still tight pussy and slowly slid it all the way in. Once I was balls deep inside the woman I married, I paused to let her get used to having me in her. Probably didn’t need to do that, but I do it to be sure her and any other female has a chance to feel me deep in her. She laid there with me inside her and when she started moving her hips to fuck me, I start pulling out some before going back in deep.

Once she was moving with me, I began fucking her hard and fast, just the way she enjoys being fucked. It doesn’t matter who has their cock in her pussy, she acts the same way with everyone. I have watched her fucking others and she never changes the way she enjoys being fucked. She pushed back on my cock on every downward thrust and pulled back when I pulled back so we could do it all again.

I never expected to have an audience when I fucked my beautiful wife but now Lena usually watches as we have sex. Of course, Patty watches me as I fuck Lena or anyone else, just as I have to watch others fuck both my girls. I don’t like them fucking others but since I get to fuck other girls and eat lots of pussy, I have to be satisfied with what they do.

We fucked hard and fast for about twenty minutes and Patty was really getting into it. She bounced her ass of the bed and took my hard cock deep with every downward stroke. Patty started moaning and groaning louder now and she had put her feet around my naked ass and was holding me tight as she started cumming on my cock.

Once she started cumming, I gave her a couple more strokes before I drove back into her one last time and released a huge load of cum deep inside her. It wasn’t as deep as some other guys who got to fuck her, but it was still deep enough, and I would have to really suck hard to get it all out once we finished fucking.

We were cumming together and once we finished, Patty lowered her legs and we just relaxed with each other, my cock started shrinking since my balls were now empty and I had no more cum to give her. I laid on her until she pushed me off and then once I moved, she just relaxed. I still had a job to do once I let her rest for a moment while we both caught our breath.

Finally, she pushed me off her and Lena said, “Get down there and clean out your Mistresses pussy naked man. You are such a good boy for taking care of us like you do. So, get all your cum out of her so we can get some sleep.”

I knew what I had to do because they have told me as long as I am with anyone that gets fucked, I will clean all the pussies with my mouth and tongue. I have to do it if anyone else fucks my girls or another girl is being fucked. I also have to clean out any pussy I fuck. So, once I was told to get to it by my wife, I got down between her legs and kissed her freshly fucked pussy.

I don’t mind licking my wife’s pussy after I had fucked her, but don’t enjoy licking it after someone else has had their cock in her. This time it was my cum in her, so it won’t be as bad as sucking another man’s cum from her pussy.

Once I kissed her pussy lips, I started licking them to get the cum that had run out of her hole before I started in her slit. I worked to get all my cum out of her and once her slit was clean, I stuck my tongue in her hole and could taste my cum inside her. I tongued her before I started sucking my cum out of her and got big gobs of it in my mouth. I swallowed and kept cleaning her out.

I know when I have all my cum out and she is clean when all I can taste is her pussy. Big difference between a clean pussy and one with cum in it. The cum is nasty where a clean pussy is usually sweet and good tasting. I have had enough of both to know when I’ve done a good job of cleaning a pussy.

I kept working on her until all I tasted was her very sweet pussy cream in my mouth and then I went to work to make her cum again. I enjoy this part of cleaning up a pussy and it ensures it is really clean of any cum. I stayed between her legs until she had another orgasm and when she pushed me away I sat back and watched her relax.

Once she relaxed enough, I leaned back in, kissed her pretty pussy and said, “Thank you so much for allowing me to fuck you and cum inside. I do enjoy being inside you and love licking you clean once I cum in you. You taste so wonderful all the time. I love you.” Then I kissed her pussy again.

She pushed me away and said, “That was nice. Now we need to get some sleep. Work and school tomorrow.”

I got between my girls, and one held my spent cock while the other held my balls. I am such a lucky guy to have these two beautiful women who control me and use me for their pleasure. They always make sure I get some relief most of the time unless they want to punish me. Then I get nothing from either one of them.

After what we did today we were all tired and fell asleep quickly. The next two days was kind of normal for us. My same routine in the morning and we all went to work and school like normal. The evenings were the same with me coming home to strip naked to wait for the girls. Normally Patty is first and Lena shortly after. Lena and I walk, and she talks to the neighbors while I stand and listen and I’m always naked. Lately she has not had me wearing anything, but my shoes and these two days were no different. No girl clothes to embarrass me. Nope, just naked old me with a hard cock.

We would walk the circle twenty times while she stopped to talk to a few neighbors. It was mostly, Sally and Bob, John, and Gail and sometimes Leonard and Shanta. At times a few others were out, and she would talk to them but never made me do anything with the others. Of course, if Sally was out naked like she is most of the time I have to kiss her old pussy and sometimes I am told to kiss Bob’s cock.

Wednesday was different when I went to get dressed, I found my panties and regular clothes but before I could put my shirt on, I was handed another baby doll nightie. I had to give the one I had away to a salesclerk at the novelty shop. I now know they bought at least one more for me to wear at times.

I put it on and then put my shirt over it trying to make sure no one would see it during the day at work. I have no idea why I had to wear a nightie this time but figured if I was going to do something later, I would be getting a call from one or both girls. It would probably come later in the day or as I was leaving work. I would just have to wait until they decided to let me know.

Hell, they might not do anything today. Maybe it was just so I had to think about what was going to happen all day. The girls have so many ways to get to me and one of them is to make me wait for something, but it never happens. That is worse than having to show myself to others for the exposure and humiliation I crave all the time. I just pray they don’t call me and tell me to take my shirt off at work so others at my job see me in a nightie.

I kissed the girls before we all left, and I told them both to have a good day and then off I went to wonder what might happen today or tonight. I got to work and got busy doing what I do and never heard from either one of my mistresses. I even almost forgot I was wearing the nightie under my skirt.

I got so busy; I almost missed a call from Lena. I answered it just before it would have gone to voice mail, and she would be pissed if that happened. I said, “Hello Mistress how may I help you?”

“You are lucky you answered me Dawn. You know I don’t like to talk to voice mail. Where were you?” Lena scolded me.

“I am sorry Mistress; I was busy helping a coworker and couldn’t get to my phone quickly.” I explained.

“I’ll let it go this time. Don’t piss me off. Now, when you leave work today, you will take your regular clothes off and just start home in your panties and nightie.” She said and then hung up.

No explanation why or what I would be doing after leaving work. I wasn’t sure if they had other plans for me or if I would just drive home like that. I will do as she wants and as soon as I clock out, I’ll go to my van and begin taking my clothes off. I had maybe thirty more minutes of work before I go to leave. I hoped that maybe tonight I would be able to fuck Lena and eat Patty. Or the other way around. It didn’t matter to me as long as I got something, and they let me cum.

I finished my work, checked on the others and got ready to go home. I said goodbye to everyone, clocked out and went to my van. Just as I was getting in my phone rang again. This time it was Patty. I said, “Hello Mistress.”

She giggled and asked, “Did Lena call you earlier?”

I said “Yes and I’m about ready to do as she instructed. I have to take off my regular clothes and drive home in my panties and nightie.”

“Very good. Do it and then tell me when you are the way she wants you. I’ll wait. Take your shoes and socks off too” She told me.

I put the phone down and stripped out of my regular clothes leaving me in just panties and nightie. Then I picked up the phone and said, “I’m done Mistress.”

“Very good my husband. Now, you are going to drive to that novelty shop again. Once there, you will walk in, just like you are and go straight to the counter. She will be waiting for you, and she knows what we want. Don’t say anything, just do whatever she tells you to do, and I don’t care what she wants.” Patty told me.

I said, “Yes Mistress I’ll do as you say.”

She then said, “You better or you might not enjoy what we do next.” Then she hung up.

Well, I had my orders and once again the girls put me in someone else’s control. They seem to do that more often now and I wondered why and what they would do next. I also wondered what would happen if I didn’t do what they wanted today. Would they stop everything, and I would never have any sex with either of them again? Would they make me expose myself at work?

I hope I never find out the consequences if I don’t do as they want. I just have to be sure I do whatever they say or in this case what someone else says. I don’t want to lose them, and I don’t want to stop our games. I guess I will do as this woman says and prove I can do it.

I got in the driver’s seat and was ready to drive to the novelty shop and get my humiliation. My phone rang just before I left, and I saw it was Lena. I answered quickly and said, “Hello Mistress.”

The only thing she said, was, “Once you get there, leave your keys and wallet in the van. Carry your debit card with you.” Then she hung up.

I would have to leave the van unlocked so I could get back in to finish driving home once this other woman released me. I didn’t think it would be a problem since it I still daylight and the little strip mall seems to be busy at times. I would hide the keys and my wallet in the back before I went inside.

Starting the van, I was ready now. I started driving to the novelty shop, wondering what I was going to be made to buy and what this woman would do with me. Whatever it was I would do anything she wanted. Thinking back from when I first went there, she is a nice-looking woman, and I wouldn’t mind having sex with her. I can’t ask for it, but I was told to do everything she wanted so if I have to eat or fuck her, I will have no problem doing either or both.

It doesn’t take long to get there and is on the way home. So, I got to the strip mall knowing I would have to be out in public like I am, but I guess it is all part of my humiliation. I pulled into the lot and was about ready to park up close to the store, but my phone beeped saying I had a text.

Before I pulled into a parking spot, I read the text. Damn my girls are always thinking of how to humiliate me even more. It said, ‘Park as far away from the store as you can find.’

Well so much for being close so not many people would see how I was dressed. Plus, the last time I was here I had to leave naked because she took the clothes I had on. I hoped it would be different today and she would allow me to keep them on.

I drove around the lot and found an open spot halfway down the lot and pulled into it. I was closer than being at the very end but still far enough away to be seen by others. I would have to walk through the small lot in just panties and nightie going to the store. Had no idea how I would be walking back to my van. Last time I was naked.

Once parked, I took several deep breaths and tried to calm my nerves. I hate it when I have to do things on my own. It is so much better when one or both are with me to look out for me. Now, I am alone and about to step out to humiliate myself as I walked to the little novelty shop. I hid my wallet and keys and was almost ready.

Once I got my breathing under control, I opened the door and looked around to see if I saw anyone. But it looked like it was all clear, so I stepped out remembering I couldn’t lock it since my keys were inside. I stood there for a moment thinking of how stupid I looked dressed like this, but I have to do what my girls want. I need humiliation and exposure so here I am, getting just that.

I started walking toward the store and could see other people in some of the other shops before I got to where I needed to be. I am sure some others saw me, and I know they had to laugh at the guy wearing a little nightie and girl’s panties.

No one stepped out and no one talked to me which I was grateful for. I finally got to the door of the novelty shop and went inside. I had no idea what was in store for me once I entered but had been told to do whatever the salesclerk said. I figured she would want me naked at some point and I didn’t know what I had to buy. The girls had told her what they wanted, and I would have to pay for whatever it was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.