Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 71

I began my walk home, showing everyone my naked body with a very hard cock. I don’t know why I am so hard at times like this but the spanking and nudity had me super hard. I walked through the parking lot and out to the road. I hesitated a moment before actually going beside the main road praying no one else saw me. I don’t mind others seeing me but don’t want the cops and especially children to see me naked.

It wasn’t my choice to be out here like this. When I asked for exposure and humiliation I didn’t expect to be out in pubic so much. I always thought that my exposure would seem like it was accidental but now it looks like I’m intentionally showing off. Guess it is better this way because more people see me, and I get more humiliated as we move forward.

My only thought right now was to get to our street so could be off the main road. It wasn’t that far from the strip mall, but I was still in plan view of everyone driving by me. And with my luck, there was a lot of traffic. I heard horns blowing, some whistles and people cussing at me. However, no one stopped to do anything to me.

It seemed like it took hours before I was able to turn down the road leading to my house. I knew it didn’t take that long but here I was stark naked on a main road with lots of traffic going by and I was very scared and nervous.

I turned onto the street and was soon away from the main road and was able to slow down. It was funny but while I was on the main road my ass didn’t hurt at all. But now that I’m out of sight of strange eyes the pain returned, and I remembered how Cassy beat me while I leaned over a stool in front of a window with many people outside to watch my punishment. That was embarrassing because here I was a grown man being spanked by a young college girl.

I walked slower now since I was in familiar territory and that is what the girls want me to do. I didn’t see anyone else because I was concentrating on getting home. I heard the bells on my nipples ringing with each step and knew that everyone would be hearing me before they saw me from now on. I just prayed they let me remove them or at least cover them, so they didn’t ring when I went to work.

Once I made it to the house I walked to the porch knocked on the door and then stood to wait to see what was next. I saw both cars and my van parked in front so knew they were home. I still couldn’t go inside since the girls won’t allow me in without them being home. I had to wait for them to say I could come in. So, since my ass was so sore I stood to wait for them to come get me.

I noticed my shoes had been placed by my chair and figured they had brought all my clothes in from the van where I had to leave them. I wasn’t sure how they wanted me to stand but since I had gotten my ass whipped I thought they would enjoy seeing how red it was and turned to face the street showing off my hard cock.

Once they opened the door they would see my hot bright red ass and knew they would both laugh at me. It was embarrassing enough to be spanked and then have to walk home like I did but when the girls laugh at me I get red in the face because I knew they thought it was funny. A grown man getting his ass beat by someone so much younger than himself.

It took a little while for them to come out and sure enough, both just burst out laughing. Patty said, “Someone must have been a bad boy and got his ass beat. Such a shame.”

Lena said, “Yea, it looks like he was bad. But he deserves what he gets for getting naked out in public like he does. Maybe next time we send him shopping he can put some clothes on and walk there from here.”

Then Patty said, “Yes I agree, and he would look so cute walking down the main road in girl’s clothes.”

They both laughed some more until Lena said, “Get your shoes on naked man so we can go for a walk to show off your little bells. Hope they are loud enough for others to hear you coming.”

“Well, if they aren’t we can send him back to the store for some bigger ones.” Patty said.

“Yes and maybe we can get some for his cock too. Not sure if we should get it pierced to hold the bells, but we can always just tie them to his balls.” Lena told Patty so I could hear what they are thinking.

They laughed some more and finally Lena said, “Ok let’s go Dawn. Hope we see lots of people today so they can see your bells and bright red ass.”

We walked to the street and then started our twenty laps around the neighborhood. I am getting used to being out here like this and know everyone enjoys seeing me. Some like my hard cock while others just think I’m crazy for wanting to be seem by so many others. I just enjoy the exposure I am getting and most of the time the humiliation of being seen and ordered to do things for Lena.

We had gone around once before we saw anyone out and it was Leonard and Shanta. They said they were just going out for some air and to get their mail. Lena talked to them, and Shanta asked about my bells. She said, “I see he has some new jewelry on his tits. They don’t make much noise do they?”

“Not when he stands still. Dawn, wiggle so they ring, and our friends can hear them.” Lena told me.

I moved so the bells would ring, and Leonard said, “I can hear them now, but they aren’t that loud.”

So, Lena said, “I know what you mean. He’ll have to go get some bigger ones. Leonard can we see that big thing between your legs. I think Dawn misses it.”

I turned a brighter shade of red just as she said it. No, I don’t miss his big cock and don’t really want to see it again. But Lena wants to see it and uses me as an excuse to have him get it out. Leonard did as she asked and pulled it out of his pants, and it was still big even though it was now soft. I hope I wouldn’t have to suck it again but knowing Lena she’ll make me take it in my mouth.

She said, “Damn, that is one big black cock. He had one thirteen inches the other day. He sure loves sucking on any cock, but especially a big black cock. Shanta, you won’t mind if he sucks Leonard for a bit, would you?”

“No, I don’t mind. I like seeing him with a black cock in his mouth. But he can’t make Leonard cum I want that in my pussy later. But at least he can help get it hard for me.” Shanta said.

“Well, Dawn what are you waiting for. Get that big thing in your mouth and get it hard so it can fuck Shanta later.” Lena ordered.

I had to do what she wanted and got down on my knees in front of Leonard and took his cock in my mouth. Even when he is soft, he is big and as I started sucking on I, I felt it grow in my mouth. Not what I enjoy doing but Lena loves seeing me do it. I think if she had her way, I would do nothing but suck cocks and never get any pussy again. Lucky for me Patty wants me eating and fucking pussy too.

While I was busy sucking on his cock, they talked some more, and I found out that they would be over to visit again soon, and the girls would be getting his hard cock back inside them. Lena also explained how I walked home today butt ass naked on the main road. They thought that was so cool.

By the time they finished talking, Leonard was really hard, and he had his cock in my throat. Lena said, “Damn, Dawn why do you insist on sucking cocks all the time. Maybe you should just start sucking cocks all the time and get no more pussy, not even from your mistresses.” Then she laughed and the others did to.

I just hung my head in shame and let his big cock free itself from my mouth and stood up, making sure the bells continued ringing. I wasn’t told to make them ring like I had to do with the weights on my balls but did it to please Lena. She smiled when I started moving so they would ring, and we left the couple alone. I think they might just go back home and fuck since his cock was so hard.

We started walking the circle again and Lena said, “You may talk now and tell me if you enjoyed your shopping trip to get your new bells.”

I thought for moment before I said, “Yes, it was fun until I had my ass beat by a young girl. That wasn’t so much fun, but I took it and accepted the fact that I deserved it for being a bad boy in the store.”

“Would you like to do it again sometime?” she asked me.

“I’m not sure if I want to do all of it. I would gladly do it all except getting spanked and being made to walk naked on the main road.” I told her.

“What if I dressed you as a girl and had you walk there like that? Would you enjoy being seen dressed like a girl on the main road?” She questioned me.

“Yes, I think that would be fun even if I get embarrassed doing it. That is all part of what I enjoy. Besides, it would make you happy Mistress.” I replied.

“Good answer Dawn. Did you know when we picked up your van there were about twenty-five people watching you inside the store and most of them were taking pictures.” She asked.

“I knew there was others out there but didn’t know how many and I did see some with their phones out.” I explained.

“You know you will be back there soon to get some bigger bells, right?” Lena asked.

“Yes, may I ask a question?” I said.

“Of course, you can. You can always ask questions as long as you get permission first.” She told me.

It is sometimes difficult being like I am. Having to ask a young eighteen-year-old girl for permission to talk and ask questions. But that is what I signed up for and I love it. I asked, “What will happen with the bells when I go to work. I can’t really have them ringing around my workplace. No one needs to know what I do for you and Mistress Patty.”

“Good question and we haven’t thought about that. We know if you go to work, and they hear your bells they will want to know more. But, I have a plan that might work. We can take them off or tape them up when you are working, but we need something in return.” She explained.

“Yes Mistress what would it take to remove them for work?’ I asked.

She giggled and said, “Well, you would have to agree to suck some cocks from your work. Some that work for you and some of the others too.”

I started to say no way, but she stopped me. She said, “We will make sure you are not seen sucking their cocks, but you will see them as you suck them off. We will talk with Bill to see if he can make a portable glory hole with a way for you to see out, but they can’t see you. Now what do you say?”

“I don’t like the idea of sucking any cock and you know that but sucking my work mates cocks is not a good idea. But if I know for sure that they won’t know it’s me, I would do it for you and Mistress Patty.” I told her.

“Dawn, we know how much you hate taking cocks in your mouth and that you feel no man should ever suck off another man. Why do you think we make you suck so many cocks. It’s because it humiliates you more than anything. So, Patty will talk with Bill about a glory hole, and I’ll figure out some way for you to be at a party with your fellow workers and you’ll get to suck them all off” She explained.

Well, guess I’m going to end up with some cocks in my mouth from the guys I work with every day. Not too happy about doing it but I can’t go to work with my new bells ringing. We continued our walk while Lena tormented me about the things she wants and what has happened at school.

She explained what Sarah and cunt were doing and she said she was right; cunt goes to school almost naked and has to show off to her fellow classmates. They all know about her now and she has been told she has to show everyone her cunt, ass, and tits throughout the day.

When they are out of classes Sarah makes cunt get naked before entering their dorm room and whenever they are at the sorority she has to be naked all the time. She explained how the other pledges have to do things but Sarah and her don’t have to do any of it since cunt does it for Sarah and I will be doing more things for Lena, so she isn’t hazed at school.

All this talk about Amber and Sarah and what is going on at her school just made me so much harder. My damn cock is always getting me in so much trouble. It thinks I want to do these things and thinks it should ask for me each time Lena tells me something. We just continued walking and waving at the neighbors who were out. We don’t stop to talk with all of them but as soon as we see Sally and Bob out, we do stop.

Today we spotted Sally out and as usual, she was butt ass naked with her legs open to show off her old pussy. We didn’t see Bob and wondered what was going on with him. I knew Lena would stop to talk with her and she would make me do something with this old lady. Just as we got to their house, Bob stepped out with another lady. I had never seen her before, and she looked to be at least as old as Sally if not older.

Both of them were naked, holding hands and talking with each other like they were old friends. As soon as we walked up to them, the two sat down and the lady spread he legs, and it looked like she had cum running out of her old hairy pussy. Yes, she was old since her pussy hair was snow white. There wasn’t a lot of hair but what she had was white telling me she was older than Bob.

Lena said, “No talking Dawn, just listen.”

I nodded that I understood, and she then said, “Hello everyone. See you have new girl with you. Bob, you been being naughty with her?”

Bob said, “This is my sister June, and she came to visit for a few days. And yes, we have been naughty today. We used to have sex once we both turned old enough and have missed being with each other. Sally is being nice and letting us fuck each other again.”

Lena said, “That is so sweet. So happy for both of you, but it looks like someone could stand to be cleaned up some. Got cum running out of your pussy June.”

Sally giggled and said, “Yes, we timed it so you would get here about the time they finished fucking. June, this is our neighbor Lena, and he is Dawn. He never wears clothes in the neighborhood, and he is one hell of a pussy eater. He’ll clean you up with is mouth if you want.”

“Yes and he sucks cock too. Sucked me off a few times. If you don’t mind Lena, we could both use some cleaning.” Bob said.

Then Lena said, “You heard him, Dawn get down there suck his cock clean and then clean out that pretty pussy. I know you enjoy doing that.”

June laughed and said, “They told me about him, and I didn’t believe them. But now I see it is true. Yes, would love to get licked by a young man and have this old pussy clean by a tongue. Bob left me a lot, just like he used to do.”

I did as I was instructed, kneeled in front of Bob, and took his old soft cock into my mouth and sucked him clean. He tasted nasty and I knew she wouldn’t taste to good either. But I knew I had to do it or else. I cleaned his cock, thanked him for letting me before moving over to this old white-haired pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.