Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 72

I did what she said, went outside, pissed in the yard and then back to bed with my two wives. As soon as I was in bed, I had hands on my cock and balls. I wasn’t hard when I crawled between my two naked ladies, but it didn’t take long before it was standing tall with one hand on it and another cupping my balls.

We all fell asleep quickly and I for one slept so well. After cumming two times, I was tired and as soon as I was under the covers with hands on me, I was sound asleep. I slept all night and don’t think I moved at all since I was still on my back with the hands holding me. Looked like my girls slept as good as me.

Once I was awake, I carefully removed their hands from my cock and balls and scooted out of bed. Checked the coffee and then it was outside to my bathroom to piss and shit. Once done and everything picked up, it was inside to get a cup and then back to the porch naked so others can see me.

I drank my coffee and thought about what Lena wanted me to do. She wanted me sucking the cocks of the guys I work with, and I agreed to do it as long as they didn’t know it was me with their cocks in my mouth. It was scary and I wasn’t sure it was a good idea. But Patty went along with it and said she would help.

Once I heard them moving around in the bedroom I went back in to fix coffee for them and then fix breakfast. Basically, it was my daily routine, and it was just another day in my life. Once we ate a small breakfast I got my shower and brushed my teeth. Then it was time to dress and go to work. Panties today were kind of plain but nice. Just white panties with nothing on them. The silkiness felt good on my cock and balls, but they were nothing like I usually wear. Once I had them on and before I put my regular clothes on, they removed the bells from my tits so they wouldn’t be heard at work.

After getting dressed we all left for work and school. It was a good day at work and once I clocked out I drove home, stripped naked and waited for the girls. Patty was first and I stood up so she could see me. She came to the porch, grabbed my cock, kissed me on the lips and said, “Lena is right behind me so just stand and wait.” Then she unlocked the door and went inside.

Once Lena arrived we walked the circle but didn’t see anyone out. That was strange because others are usually getting home about this time or if they didn’t work they would be out waiting to see the naked guy walking around. But today, we saw no one. I guess Lena didn’t mind since she never said anything.

Getting back to the house, Lena said, “I’ve got work to do so while I’m busy with my schoolwork you can fix dinner. Patty has the menu for you.”

I nodded I understood and headed toward the kitchen while Lena went to her new office. She shuts the door, so no one bothers her while she studies. Once in the kitchen Patty told me what they wanted for dinner, and I set about making it.

We were going to have baked potatoes, asparagus, and pork chops. We also had some dinner rolls available and of course I had to make sure we had butter and sour cream for the potatoes. I got busy making everything because it would take a while to get it all done and I wanted to be able to feed the girls as soon as Lena finished in her office.

I was lucky because everything was finished just as Lena stepped out of her office and came to the kitchen. She said, “Is dinner ready Dawn?”

I nodded that it was and began to set the table for the three of us. As soon as it was ready the girls came out, sat down and I placed the food on the table so everyone could get what they wanted. The girls always get their meals before me since they are the bosses. Once they had their plates full, one of them will tell me to fix my plate. If they don’t say anything, I sit and wait for them to decide if I should be able to eat. Tonight, once they filled their plates, I was told to fix mine.

Once I had what I wanted, we all started eating. We didn’t say anything for a while since we were busy with our food. Everything turned out great and the girls were happy they have me to cook for them. Of course, Patty is also a good cook and Lena was learning more and more since she enjoys cooking sometimes. She likes to cook with me and when we do it together, I am not on any restrictions and am free to talk as long as I am explaining things to her.

Once the girls had some to eat, they started talking to each other about work and school. Patty told Lena she was missed at work and hope that she comes back once she is out of school for the summer. They know she can’t work over her Christmas break because we are going on vacation. Normal vacation for them and a naked vacation for me up north where it is so much colder than it gets in the south.

They continued eating and talking while I sat in silence to eat. Lena was talking about school and what was happening. She told Patty that the sorority had started hazing the pledge’s and it was funny because she didn’t have to participate because she gave me to the sisters for fun and games later. She was saying what the four or five pledges had to do in order to get in the sorority.

She said, “They made all the girls leave their panties and bras off and dress in very short skirts with thin blouses. That was quite a sight to see, especially some of the ones with bigger tits. Then each girl had to show off their pussies to at least five guys during the day and show proof they did it. They had to ask the guys to take pictures of their naked pussies so they could prove it happened.”

Patty laughed at that and said, “Some of the same things happened when I went to college. What did cunt have to do since Sarah has been excluded from the hazing, just like you.”

Lena bust out laughing and said, “Sarah made cunt wear a skirt so short she couldn’t help but show her pussy and ass. It didn’t even cover her up. Everyone saw her bald cunt and she couldn’t hide it. Plus, she had to allow everyone to touch her, and finger fuck her if they wanted. Yes, cunt was doing double duty because Sarah didn’t have to let anyone see her naked pussy.”

They both laughed about that, and I felt sorry for Amber. I know she had asked for it but that is so humiliating for her. It is kind of like what I do, except she Is doing it in college where everyone gets to see her semi naked.

Lena said, “Next week, the girls will be wearing just their panties and bras for a full day and will continue going to class. It seems that during hell week, the professors don’t pay any attention as to what the students do. I think Sarah is going to make Amber stay naked all day while attending classes. That is to make up for her not doing what the others have to do.”

Then the subject was changed to me sucking cocks. Lena said she talked with the guy that is the son of one of the workers at my job. He said he has asked his dad about the guys getting a blow job not really knowing who is giving them head. He said his dad was all for it and would talk to the others who were invited. The one thing his dad wanted to know who the girl would be, and he said he would find out.

Then she took a few more bites of food and said, “This is very good Dawn. Someday, I want you to show me how to do the pork chops.”

“So, did you tell the guy who would be sucking cocks.” Patty asked.

“Yes, I said she would be Donna, and everyone would get to see her before the glory hole got locked up.” Lena said.

I got really nervous when she said that and prayed I wasn’t seen dressed as a girl getting ready to suck cocks of the people I work with. I don’t think Patty will allow her to do that, but I am not sure. Patty said, “Lena, you know we can’t let them see her like that. Why would you tell him they would see the girl?”

“Oh, they won’t see him. He will be in the box before anyone shows up. They will see me walking in and going to the box. I’m going to be with Dawn while he is sucking them off. I am going to get pictures of everyone feeding him a coworker’s cock and then watch him suck them and swallow all that cum. Might even do videos of him being a cocksucker for his fellow work mates.” Lena explained.

That was a relief knowing they wouldn’t know it was me. They would think it was Lena sucking them off and as pretty as she is, I’m sure they’ll all want her to suck on their cocks. The only problem with that is I will be sucking everyone that shows up. I wondered who was getting married since I had not heard about it at work. I never get invited to these things because I have refused so many times in the past. I can’t afford for them to see me drinking and getting drunk because I am one of the bosses. None of the bosses go to parties like this and I shouldn’t have to suck off my boss.

We ate dinner, they talked, and I listened. When we all finished eating, the girls got a glass of wine and went to the porch, leaving me to cleanup. I never know what they are talking about when I’m not with them, but I figured it was something about what to do with me.

Once I had the kitchen cleaned up and the dishes started in the dishwasher, I went to the door and knocked letting them know I was finished. It seems strange to be knocking on the inside asking permission to go out. Kind of like a dog would do to let their owners know they needed to go to the bathroom. That is how I am treated now since the girls don’t want me to hear what they are talking about.

Once they heard me knock, one of them would tell me to come out or they would say stay inside. I never know what they will do next. This time I was allowed to come out while they finished their wine. I had to stand on the porch at the top of the steps so others could see me as they went past our house.

I stood while they were enjoying their new rocking chairs and sipping wine. I had nothing to drink since I am not allowed to drink anything except when they say I can. Once they finished, Patty said, “Dawn, if you need to pee, go do it and then come to bed. Time to get some sleep since we still have work and school tomorrow.”

I did need to pee so went to my bathroom in the front yard, faced the street and pissed. It does embarrass me to do that especially when others are watching. Tonight, no one came by and when I finished, I turned to go to the house. The girls were already inside, so I went to the door which they had left open for me and walked into the bedroom. They both were in bed and covered up. I just crawled in between them and soon had hands on my hard cock and balls while we all went to sleep.

It was now Friday, and I figured once we were all home the games would be more intense. The girls take it easy during the week, but when Friday arrives, they start to bump it up a notch or two. I figured tonight we would be doing more than just walking the circle, but I never know what they are thinking.

It started out just like any other day with me being the first up checking to make sure the coffee is brewing, going outside to piss and sometimes shit. Then getting a cup to carry to the porch and wait for the girls to get up. Once hearing them, I fix coffee for them, take it to them and go start fixing breakfast for us all.

Once breakfast is ready, I signal them that it is ready with my notes saying it is ready. We all eat before I clean up the kitchen, go out to take my shower and then get dressed in the clothes they laid out for me. Today was my regular clothes with a pair of bright orange panties. I am allowed to take the bells off my nipple rings but must leave them on the porch so I can put them on once I am home.

Then it’s off to work and school for the day. I know if I am not told what to do when I get off, I will usually get a phone call from one or both of them giving me instructions. At work, I listened around to see if I could find out who was getting married and who might be at the bachelor party. I did hear who was getting married and he was a friend of mine.

I found out who had the son going to college with Lena and he was pledging the fraternity where Amber was going to be gang banged. Guess all he’ll get is sucking the cum back out of her and having some cocks in his mouth. I wondered if his dad knew about that. Bet not since most college kids never tell their parents wat happens in school.

I heard about some other guys who would be there, and I did know most of them. The only bad thing was some of my people would be attending and I would have to suck their cocks. Not really liking that but will do it as long as no one ever finds out it was me, not Lena, sucking cocks.

Someone said there was going to be about fifteen to twenty guys there and had some from each department. We don’t have a big building to work in and usually everyone knows everyone else. There are different areas within our building where different things happen. The guy that is getting married is moving up the ladder and he wanted to be sure all his friends at work got an invite.

I never got a call from the girls and wondered what was planned for me later after work. Once my day was over, I clocked out, drove home, stripped naked, put my bells back on, then sat to wait for them to get home. I still don’t know why they didn’t call with instructions, and it started to bother me. I hoped they hadn’t decided to quit our games and release me from serving them. I want to continue being used by these two wonderful women.

It seemed like it took Patty longer to get home than it usually does. But eventually she did arrive, and I stood up to wait for her making sure my hard cock was seen by her as soon as she pulled up to the house. She got out and walked up to me. She said, “Just stand there and wait. Lena will be home soon, and she is bringing company with her. No talking tonight. Just do as you are told, no matter what.”

I nodded I understood, and she left me standing there to wait. It took a little longer with Lena to arrive and when she pulled up, she had some other people with her. I had no idea who they were, but they were all young, about Lena’s age and probably in college with her. It looked like she might have had four or five guys with her. No girls, all guys.

I didn’t like that idea of her bringing several guys home but can’t say anything about it. She got out, along with the guys. Patty stepped out on the porch, and she was naked. It isn’t very often she gets outside naked but here she was naked as me showing these young guys her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.