Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 73

After the short naked walk back home, we all went inside, and the girls led everyone into the bedroom. They put their clothes in the chair on their way in and as soon as I walked in, I noticed the girls had already climbed on the bed and spread their legs.

The guys were working out who went first, and Lena said, “Damn it guys. You are all going to fuck both of us, so someone get up here and fill our pussies with hard cock.”

Then Patty said, “Make it quick or you can all just leave. I don’t like waiting for a cock and will fuck my husband if you can’t decide.”

I hoped they couldn’t decide, and the girls sent them all home. But I knew that wouldn’t happen and figured the guys would just go and fuck them. After all, Lena said each of them would be fucking both my girls.

I was right and the first two guys were on the bed and ready to get their young hard cocks into my wife and mistress. It is so humiliating to watch others fucking them and not being able to stop it. I had to watch those cocks enter the girls and fuck them.

Lena said, “Dawn, while these guys fuck us, be sure all the other cocks stay hard. Then once these two guys cum in us, suck them clean and make sure they are hard again so they can fuck some more. I expect to feel all five cocks tonight at least once. If they can keep it up with your help, I wouldn’t mind having all of them in my pussy a few times.”

She shut up after that as the guy pushed his cock inside her pussy. Patty had already taken her guy and was busy fucking him. I knew what Lena meant by making sure the other guys were ready to fuck. I had to find out who was next and take his cock in my mouth to keep him hard. I didn’t think it would be a problem since they said all of them had taken Viagra tonight. But Lena makes sure I get as many cocks as possible in my mouth.

I sucked the next guy in line and had to play with the other two cocks with my hands. I knew eventually I would have all five cocks in my mouth, especially after they fucked the girls. I couldn’t see my girls getting fucked because I was busy sucking the next cock and playing with the other ones and had my back to the girls.

I did hear them being fucked and that wasn’t nice either. However, my cock thought it was great to hear and got harder than before. My cock grows harder every time one of my girls is fucking someone else. I don’t know why but figure it is because of the humiliation I am getting.

I heard my wife as she started to cum on a new cock and knew I would be hearing her cum many more times tonight. I also knew I would be cleaning the guys cock while another guy fucks her and deposits more cum into her pussy. I had already tasted these guy’s cum after they fucked Sally. I had to suck it all back out of her, just as I will have to do when my girls decide to quit fucking. I think that will be once the Viagra wears off and they can’t get it up any longer. It looks like it will be a long night for me without any relief for my poor cock.

I listened and heard the guy cumming with Patty and as soon as she pushed him away, she said, “Next cock. Get in my hot married pussy and fuck it hard. Dawn, get this guy cleaned up.”

The guys had learned that the girls were in charge tonight and if they didn’t like it, they could leave. The guy I had been sucking pulled out of my mouth and took the first guys place in bed ready to fuck my wife. The guy that had just finished cumming in her pussy gave me his cock to clean and I just took him in and started sucking. I had to clean it and make sure it stayed hard so it can fuck Lena when she was ready.

I was now turned toward the bed with this dirty cock in my mouth and two more cocks in my hands. I saw the second guy enter my wife and they started fucking right away. Lena was almost ready to cum, and I knew I had to get this guy’s cock clean before Lena’s fellow gave her a big load of cum.

I had no problem taking the cock down my throat since he was well lubricated with Patty’s pussy cream along with some of his cum. He stayed hard as a rock while I sucked on his cock and when I heard Lena cumming and the guy inside her started shooting his cum in her, the guy I had been sucking moved out of the way.

I soon had another dirty cock in my mouth and one of the guys I was jerking of climbed up to join Lena. The guy who had just fucked Patty gave me his cock to play with. Looks like I will be doing three guys at a time all night long. One in my mouth and one in each hand. Never expected to be doing this when I asked for the exposure and humiliation. But the girls have come a long way from when it all started, and it only gets better each day.

Yes, it is getting better each day with new humiliations for me, and it looks like the girls are enjoying every bit of the fun and games. I always wonder where they get their ideas but never ask. Sometimes it seems like to much to handle, but I just do as I’m told and enjoy it all.

I got this cock cleaned and listened to my girls fucking the new guys. I hated it when they fucked others, but I get to fuck new girls at times too, but only when I am told I can. The girls just fuck whoever they want, and I only fuck the ones I am told to fuck. I have had some nice ones along with the ones that weren’t’ so nice. Like all the old ladies I’ve had to eat and fuck.

The second one fucking Patty had cum in her and I was now sucking him clean and trying to keep him hard. There was only the one left that hadn’t fucked either one of my girls and he was climbing on the bed to give Patty his hard cock. None of these guys had small cocks but none were as the big black cocks I’ve had to suck.

I sucked the guy clean, and it wasn’t long before Lena and her guy were cumming. I knew I had to clean his cock and get him ready to fuck my wife and as soon as he pulled out of her, I had him in my mouth. I had three cocks whenever they moved around, and I lost track of who fucked who. I just know these guys stayed hard in my mouth and hands all night.

I do know the girls said they would feel each of the five guy’s cocks in them at least once. Patty said if they can keep it up she wanted to fuck all of them two or three times and Lena agreed with her. It would be up to me to keep them as hard as I could.

At least my girls involved me most of the time when they were getting fucked by others. I usually had to help the hard cocks into their pussies and then suck them clean after they fucked. But tonight, since there were so many of them, I just had to clean the cocks and keep them hard.

I don’t know how long the girls had been fucking or how many times the guys had shoved their cocks into their pussies. I just know I was going to be made to eat a lot of cum tonight and it would be out of my girls. I was glad they waited for Friday night to do this since we didn’t have to work or go to school the next day. I did wonder what the rest of my weekend might be like.

The girls continued fucking and I continued sucking the cocks clean. I finally heard one of the guys say, “I just can’t do it again. Never fucked so many times before and my cock just won’t stand up any longer.”

The girls seemed disappointed when he said that but the other guys all said the same thing. I had no idea how many times they guys had fucked my girls but did know they had all five cocks more than twice. It was more like they took each cock four or five times and that is more than they’ve ever had as far as I know.

Once the guys decided they had enough for now, Patty said, “Well, ok, I guess. Maybe we’ve had to many cocks tonight and are very full of all that cum. But it sure was fun while it lasted. My poor little cunt is getting sore. We have some beer in the fridge and some wine too. Feel free to help yourselves.”

Lena said, “Patty, you realize that you said your cunt was getting sore? But I agree mine is kind of worn out to. But now Dawn has to get us clean. You want him first or you want him cleaning me up.”

Patty said, “No, I didn’t realize I said my cunt, but damn it is kind of sore. Never thought about getting gang banged before, but I think I like it and will do it again someday. But next time we will use different cocks. I think he should clean you out first and then me.”

So, while the guys all went to get a drink I got between Lena’s legs, kissed her swollen pussy, and started licking all the cum that was leaking out of her. Her pussy lips looked red and swelled up and her hole looked so big. I don’t know how many times she was fucked tonight but knew it was lot.

I figured since these guys took Viagra they stayed hard for a good four hours and had fucked both girls numerous times. I calculated that each of my girls had been fucked at least five times and maybe more. Trying to figure out how many cocks each of my girls took was beyond what I could ever imagine.

Patty was never one to fuck more than once a night and Lena used to be so shy and reserved that even the mention of fucking made her blush. But now, they just lay down, spread their legs, and let anyone inside of them. I had to clean them up once they finished and knew I was going to get a big load of cum from both of them.

I was eating Lena’s freshly fucked swollen pussy and getting big gobs of cum out of her. When they fucked the guys they didn’t stop to get clean. I had cum from five different guys to eat just like with Sally earlier. I did my best to get her cleaned out and once I finally tasted just her sweet pussy, I knew I had done a good job. I usually eat them until they cum again, but this time once she realized she was clean, she pushed me away. She said, “No more. My pussy has been used up.”

I kissed her pussy before leaving it and said, “Thank you for letting me clean you after all those guys fucked you. You are still delicious, and I love you.” Then I kissed her pussy again before moving to Patty.

Once I got between Patty’s legs she giggled and said, “Never thought you would see me fucking so much did you Dawn? Well, guess what, this won’t be the last time I get a lot of cocks in my married pussy and all you can do is watch, clean all the cocks after they fuck me and then eat me to get my sweet pussy clean again. Now, do your job little man.”

I didn’t say anything back and just leaned down and kissed her very sloppy pussy. Once I kissed it, I began to clean her outer lips with my tongue making sure I had all the cum that had leaked out of her. I even had to lick her ass because when the cum came out, it went down to her ass before getting on the towels that had been placed on the bed.

I got the outside cleaned as much as I could and then stuck my tongue inside her much larger hole to get more cum. I love eating my wife but don’t like it when I have to eat her when she is full of cum from other guys. I only do it because she tells me to.

I continued tongue fucking her pussy and then I sucked on her hole to get the cum that was deep inside. I was getting big globs of male cum out of her and swallowed every bit of it. It took a long time to get it all out of her, but I knew I was almost done when the globs of cum weren’t as big.

I finally tasted my beautiful wife’s lovely pussy and knew she was clean inside and out. I wasn’t sure if she wanted to cum again but wasn’t about to stop until she told me to. I started licking her to make her cum for me but like Lena, she had had enough.

She pushed me away and said, “Not tonight slut. My pussy has had all it can take.”

So, I kissed her pussy and said, “Thank you for letting all these young guys inside you and for letting them fill you up with all this beautiful, delicious cum. Thank you for letting me suck it all out of you and I hope you do this again so I can taste more guys that have fucked you. I love you.”

Then I moved away from her. I hadn’t noticed but the guys were all dressed again and watching me suck their cum from my girls well fucked pussies. Each of them came to the girls, kissed them both and thanked them for a good time. They asked if they could do it again sometime and a couple even said they wanted to fuck Sally again.

Then they all left, and the girls told me to get in bed and get some sleep. I was going to be busy tomorrow. I did as they said, got between them with a very hard cock since I wasn’t allowed to cum tonight and as soon as they had their hands on me, I went right to sleep.

I slept well all night, even though I had not cum. I ate a lot of cum yesterday but none of it was mine. I wondered what was in store for me today. I know Lena has talked about me inside a glory hole sucking cocks of the guys I work with. Bill was going to fix a special box for me so I would be able to see the guys I had to suck off. I wasn’t happy about that but guess it was better than going to work naked.

I didn’t know if any of the ladies were having a birthday and if I would have to go give them my special gift of eating and fucking them. They never tell me what will happen before and since they don’t want to give me a chance to back out of our deal of being owned by them.

I would have to wait till tomorrow to find out what was going to happen. I was sure I would be exposed and humiliated. Never knew how they would do it, but I was sure I would be naked a lot and seen by many. Might even be used by others for their pleasure, not mine.

Once up, I did my normal routine of checking the coffee, going outside to piss and shit, back in the house for a cup and then back to the porch to wait for the girls to get up. It was a weekend and I figured after all the fucking they did yesterday they would both sleep in longer. I might have slept longer if I didn’t need to pee.

I was right, they did sleep in, and I was able to get two cups of coffee before I heard them waking up. I quickly went back in, got their coffee, and carried it to the bedroom. I am never sure if I have to cook or if we were going out, so I waited for them to tell me.

I stood and waited and finally Patty said, “Go fix us some breakfast since we are not going anyplace for a while. Bring it to us in here and then you can take your food outside to eat.”

Lena giggled and said, “Well, at least we aren’t going anyplace for a while, but you might be.”

I wasn’t sure I liked that idea but if they say to do something, I will obey. I left the bedroom and started their breakfast. I fixed them scrambled eggs, sausage links and toast. We have trays for when Patty and I used to eat in the bedroom so got them out and placed their food on the trays.

Once done, I went back to the bedroom, got their empty cups, and refilled them. I put all the food on the trays and very carefully carried them back to the bedroom making sure I didn’t spill anything. Once they were served, I went back out, fixed my plate, got another cup of coffee, and went back to the porch. I have to be careful to never hide my cock from view, so set my food on the small table and then sat so others could see me if they went by.

I didn’t see anyone this morning, but I did stay there on he porch in case someone did go by. I finished my breakfast and waited to see what else the girls may want from me. On weekends I never know what may happen or what I might have to do. Lena said they weren’t going anyplace, but I may have to go ... To where I might go, is a mystery for me.

I waited for a while and when I heard them call for me I picked up my dishes, carried them inside and went to the bedroom to see what they needed. They had finished breakfast and I had to carry their dishes to the kitchen, rinse them off and put all of them in the dishwasher.

Once that was done, I was told to wait for them on the porch after I got my shower. So, back outside for others to see and to get my morning shower. I’m so glad my shower had hot water now so didn’t have to take cold showers each morning. I made sure I was clean all over but never take to long washing my cock. I knew if I held it for to long, I would be cumming and then get punished for doing it. They don’t like me jerking off unless they tell me to and that was when they wanted to humiliate me in front of others.

It probably looks funny for a naked grow man to stand in front of other people who are usually dressed and jerk off. I have done it before, and it does embarrass me. So, once I was clean and rinsed off, I went to the porch and got dry to wait for my girls to tell me what was next.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.