Games - Cover

Games

Copyright© 2021 by bydasea

Chapter 74

I looked around when I stood up and saw some other people in the store. I hoped they hadn’t seen me on my knees in my pink panties eating pussy but if they did, I hope they enjoyed. Carol said, “Stand at the end of the counter while we take care of our customers. Don’t try to hide from them.”

But Cassy overruled her aunt. She said, “No, Donna come with me. We will assist them and give them a good show too.”

Carol nodded her approval, so I walked with Cassy to where the people were. A soon as they saw me, they all started laughing. Cassy said, “This is Donna, and she can’t help herself. She just loves to show everyone her pretty panties and just removed her skirt so you could see them better.”

The other customers just looked at me and my hard cock through the sheer panties. Then Cassy said, “So, how can we help you today?”

They told her what they came in for and she said, “Yes, I believe we do have that. Donna stay with them while I go get the items they want. If any of you want to touch or play with her, feel free to do so. Just don’t make her cum.”

One of them asked, “Is it ok to take pictures. No one will believe this without proof.”

Carol stepped up and said, “Be my guest. Take all the pictures you want. I’ll even take them for you so you can be with her.”

Well, once again complete strangers will have pictures of me being humiliated and it sounds like they will show them to others. I just hope they don’t get shown at my work. I would never be able to face anyone there again.

Cassy left and I just stood there while the other people looked at me and took pictures. A couple of the girls in the group wanted to pose with me so Carol took some pictures with them next to me. One of the girls said, “Can she pull the panties down for a better picture of that thing.”

“Yes of course you can. Donna, pull them down to your knees and show everyone your big pussy stick.” Carol instructed.

I had to do what she wanted, so pulled the panties away from my cock and slid them to my knees. Then my hard cock was out for all to see, and they each wanted to hold it and get pictures of me with them. Here I was, mostly naked with my panties at my knees, wearing pink stockings, six-inch heels and bright pink lipstick and having a super hard cock that they held and played with. Three of the girls wanted to get a picture with my cock in their mouths and of course, Carol let them do it.

Once they all had fun with me I was told to pull my panties back up just as Cassy came back with the things the others wanted. She rang them up, they paid and left. Now I wondered what other humiliation I would have to endure.

I was then taken back behind the counter and Cassy pulled her pants and panties off. She said, now it’s my turn to feel that tongue. Lena told me you were a good little pussy licker, and I will find out for sure. And it won’t be the last time you will eat me. Nope, when you come to visit us at college, you will eat me again.”

This is what I enjoy and once I saw her pussy, I knew I had to have it and taste it. She had a little strip of hair just above her slit and some people say it was a landing strip. Kind of looked like one to. What I didn’t notice was the string in her pussy. She had hidden that from view until she sat down and spread her legs. Then I saw it and knew I would be eating another bloody pussy.

Once I saw what I was going to do, I swallowed hard, and she giggled. “Come on Donna, I know you have done this before. I started it this morning and my flow is very heavy the first couple of days. No one has ever eaten me on my period, so you’ll be the first. Pull it out, hang onto it and eat me. Better be good or I will take you outside to spank your ass with your panties around your ankles.”

I had no other choice at this point. The girls told me to do whatever I was told to do, no matter what it was. I didn’t enjoy eating bloody pussies but as she said, I have done it before. I figured I would be sucking her dirty tampon once I made her cum, so I didn’t waist any time and pulled her tampon out with my teeth and then held it in my hand by the string.

I leaned in and kissed her pussy, getting the first taste of her on her period. Once I kissed it, I went to work to make her cum for me. I could taste pussy, but it was mixed with blood, and she was right, she was flowing a lot. I got big mouthfuls of her blood in my mouth and swallowed it all down.

I have never liked eating pussy like this and never would do it before. But since the girls have taken control of my life I have had to do it several times. Some of them I never even saw the girl since I was blindfolded. It does embarrass me to be made to eat a bloody pussy, but I do it to avoid any punishment. Today’s punishment would be a bare assed spanking in the parking lot, and I was sure there would be a big crowd to see it done.

I ate her pussy just like I do all the others I have to eat and swallowed her bloody pussy juice each time I had a mouth full. I saw Carol taking a video of me eating Cassy’s pussy and I’m sure the girls will enjoy it more once they see she was on her period. Lena usually is the one who enjoys making me do these things the most. Sometimes Patty has me doing things like this, but Lena is the one who is the evilest.

I just do as I’m told since I am submissive by nature. Guess I always have been but never pursued it until I met Patty. And once she started enjoying what she can do with me she is having a great time. Now, I have done so many different things and from what I can tell, I will continue doing much more for her and Lena.

I ate Cassy just like any pussy and tried to forget she was bleeding. But the taste of blood from a pussy is not a good taste. I would prefer to eat her when she wasn’t on her period and maybe someday I will. She is in college with Lena and has joined the same sorority becoming good friend with each other. It would be hell if I had to take orders from both of them at the same time. I think Cassy might even be eviler than Lena.

As I was tongue fucking her, I got a few big globs of blood out and swallowed them making sure I didn’t lose any of it. I believe Cassy would find any excuse to take me outside and give me that naked ass spanking. So, I wasn’t about to do anything wrong.

I finally felt her pussy begin to twitch and clamp down on my tongue giving me a sign that she was about to cum. I sucked her clit into my mouth, played with it for a moment before giving it a little soft bite. That’s all it took for her to pull my head into her crotch and begin to cum for me.

I found out that when she cums, she squirts and I got a big mouthful of her pussy cream, even if it had blood in it. She also cums for a long time and I thought I was going to suffocate in her pussy. She held me so tight I had a hard time breathing.

I had to stay in her pussy because he had clamped her legs closed enough and she was holding my head in her hands, I couldn’t move. I just kept licking her and taking her pussy cum into my mouth to swallow. Finally, after what seemed like hours, she pushed me away and said, “Damn, Lena didn’t lie. You are one hell of a pussy licker and I know for sure you will eat me again and hopefully it will be soon. Now get my tampon in your mouth and don’t take it out till I say you can.”

Before I put it in my mouth, leaned back in, kissed her pussy, and said, “Thank you for allowing me to eat you and make you cum. You are delicious even when you are bleeding. Thank you for all the cum you gave me to swallow.” Then I kissed her pussy again and sat back.

I took her bloody tampon by the string, opened my mouth, and put the dirty thing in my mouth and closed my lips around the string. Everyone will know what I have in my mouth because the string hangs out, just like my mouth was a pussy.

Carol and Cassy both laughed and Carol said, “Damn, he is such a good man. I need someone like him around. Cassy, why don’t you go get us a couple drinks. Looks like you could use something.”

“Yes, I believe you are right. I’ll go get us some sodas and be right back. Donna, come with me.” Cassy told me.

“No need for her skirt or blouse. She looks cute just the way she is.” Carol said.

Well, here we go again. More humiliation in public. I had to go in just panties, stockings, and high heels. But I did ask for it to happen. I get the exposure and humiliation I crave, and everyone gets a good laugh at me. I didn’t say anything and just headed toward the door with Cassy. My girls make sure I get all I need and so much more. They find others who are willing to use me and want to see me naked or in some stupid get up. I just do as I am told and make the most of it.

The bad part about walking down to the café was I still had her bloody tampon in my mouth for others to see. I don’t complain because I don’t like the punishments that follow if I do. I walked out the door of the little shop with her and then down the sidewalk to the café at the opposite end. I saw several people in the parking lot and many more in the different shops along the way.

Everyone that saw me stopped and stared and most of them laughed. I think Carol and Cassy had told everyone that I would be there today and showing off my body. Not sure but no one complained about what they make me do. We made it all the way to the café and when Cassy opened the door she said, “No talking bitch. Just suck on that tampon and I’ll make sure you get some more today.”

We walked in and the place burst out laughing at me. That is so embarrassing for me. I love people seeing me but when they laugh it is more than just humiliation I feel. Hard to describe what that feeling is but it makes me red all over.

Cassy walked me to the counter and once we got there she ordered two drinks. The clerk another young lady, took her order but before she went to fix them, she asked, “What’s that in his mouth. I know what it looks like but that is not where the string should be.” And she said it loud enough that everyone could hear her.

Cassy laughed and said in a loud voice, “Oh, that’s my tampon since I started my period this morning. After he ate me out he asked if he could clean my bloody tampons today. So, he puts them in his mouth and sucks them clean.”

Another girl behind the counter said, “Does he just do that for you, or will he take others too?”

Cassy said, “Donna, do want to clean some other tampons?”

I knew how she wanted me to answer, even if I didn’t even want hers in my mouth. I should have shook my head no, but for the added humiliation, I nodded my head yes that I would like to suck on more tampons.

I never realized how many women were on their periods right then. Once they found out I would put their dirty tampons in my mouth and suck the blood from them, several other women said, “He can have mine.”

Then Cassy said, “Just pull them out and put them in his mouth. He belongs to me today and I say give him everyone’s dirty tampon to suck on.”

That made the women who were on their periods head toward the bathroom. A couple even raised their skirts, pulled their panties down and pulled out their plugs. Of course, they each had another one ready to go in. Once they had them, one by one they stepped up to me and I opened my mouth to accept the dirty little things leaving just the strings hanging from my mouth.

By the time the drinks were ready, I had about 6 strings hanging out between my lips. Cassy asked if anyone else had one to give me but no one else stepped up. Then she said, “Donna, be a good little girl and take your panties off before we go back to Carol. They will look good with my new skirt and blouse you gave me.”

Damn it, now I will be showing so much more to everyone. All I will have left on is the pink stockings and my high heels. Of course, my bells will be ringing, and everyone will see the strings in my mouth. There is no mistake what the strings go to and instead of being in a pussy, they are in my mouth.

As soon as she watched me remove the panties she held out her hand to take them. I was now standing in a little public café almost naked. I might as well say I was naked because my hard cock, balls and naked ass were now in plain view of others. I still had to go back to the novelty shop and then would have to walk home again.

Cassy said, “Very nice. Now take the drinks and let’s go back to Aunt Carol. We won’t have you much longer, so we want to play a little more before sending you back home to your mistresses.”

Everyone laughed and thanked her for the show. Even the guys in there thought it was funny, but Cassy wasn’t finished humiliating me. She said, “Any of you guys want a good blow job, stop by to see us. He sucks cock really good and the only way he gets to remove his tampons is to make sure he gets a cock in his mouth to suck. Just remember, we won’t have him much longer.”

I looked around as we were leaving and saw some of the men talking about getting a blow job from a guy. They discussed it between themselves and just as we were leaving, One of them said, “Will he suck all of us off?”

Cassy said, “He’ll suck off all of you if you want. He is a good cocksucker and can even deep throat. The only thing we request is you let us film him doing it. We won’t get your faces in the movie.”

Well, that settled it. I saw four guys stand up and follow us out of the café. But it wasn’t just the men following us. I saw several women walking with the men and figured it must be wives or girlfriends. Some of the women are the ones who gave me a tampon to suck on.

We walked slowly to the novelty shop since Cassy wanted as many others to see my naked hard cock as she could. We finally got there and once inside, Cassy took the drinks and said, “Hold the door for your guest Donna and once they are inside, get on your knees in front of the window. We want everyone seeing you suck cocks.”

I did as she instructed and once the four men and their wives or whoever they were stepped inside, I shut the door and went to the window where I knelt down. Carol said, “Face to the side Donna so everyone gets a good look at a true cocksucker.”

This is so humiliating that I am thinking about telling Patty I can’t take any more. But I knew I would never quit because I love it so much. Don’t like having to suck half dozen bloody tampons or sucking cocks. I don’t like a lot of the things I’m mad to do but still do them to feed my craving for exposure and humiliation.

Once I was in position, Cassy said, “Now, one at a time Donna, remove the tampons, but don’t worry, you’ll have some more before we send you home. Once you have them all out, get ready to suck cock.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.